main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The ESB Defence Force

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Kwenn, Jul 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stone_jedi

stone_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    LeiaO: My girlfriend and I do this sometimes. For some reason she loves it when I tell her to "Laugh it up fuzzball." :)

2. Theedage

Theedage Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    Me and my friends sometimes have quoting contests..... I usually win, they're rather entertaining because we sometimes actout what we're saying.

3. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    None of my friends can beat my superior Star Warsian knowledge....

I've made my new Star Wars site ( here ), and I'll be making a new ESBDF section soon. So keep an eye on it, please! ;)

4. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Antbert: call me TEH please ;) and i know you are no sock, i believe you ;) it just seemed a bit surious... like something i would do :p it's alright you are very welcome here :D

nobody can beat my sister or i for superiority in Star Wars around here :D and everyone refuses to play Star Wars Trivial Pursuit with us!

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I know I haven't been here for a while, but I have to join in on the fun!

I can recite the entire asteroid field scene in about a minute or less. It's quite funny. My mouth is going a mile a minute. I always get my cousin to crack-up. And yes, I get tongue-twisted occasionally and some very strange stuff comes out.

EH, I know what you mean about the Trivial Pursuit. I beat my friends and parents in one turn and now they don't want to play anymore.

6. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I can vouch for HanSolo29's reciting of that scene. It's quite funny since I don't even have it momorized...

7. Theedage

Theedage Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    The EU TEH was never so happy!!! El smiley one.

8. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Okay guys, we have a new forum up and running, the RP Forum, and as part of it, all DF's are being directed there, so follow the link, and have fun being set up in your new home. :)

9. Darth Dark Helmet

Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 27, 1999
    Upping and relocking for preservation. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.