The ESB Defence Force

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Kwenn, Jul 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stone_jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LeiaO: My girlfriend and I do this sometimes. For some reason she loves it when I tell her to "Laugh it up fuzzball." :)

2. Theedage Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Me and my friends sometimes have quoting contests..... I usually win, they're rather entertaining because we sometimes actout what we're saying.
  3. Kwenn Jedi Master

star 5
    None of my friends can beat my superior Star Warsian knowledge....

I've made my new Star Wars site ( [link=http://www.geocities.com/menarytom/KwennSW]here[/link] ), and I'll be making a new ESBDF section soon. So keep an eye on it, please! ;)
  4. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 5
    Antbert: call me TEH please ;) and i know you are no sock, i believe you ;) it just seemed a bit surious... like something i would do :p it's alright you are very welcome here :D

nobody can beat my sister or i for superiority in Star Wars around here :D and everyone refuses to play Star Wars Trivial Pursuit with us!
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 7
    I know I haven't been here for a while, but I have to join in on the fun!

I can recite the entire asteroid field scene in about a minute or less. It's quite funny. My mouth is going a mile a minute. I always get my cousin to crack-up. And yes, I get tongue-twisted occasionally and some very strange stuff comes out.

EH, I know what you mean about the Trivial Pursuit. I beat my friends and parents in one turn and now they don't want to play anymore.
  6. Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I can vouch for HanSolo29's reciting of that scene. It's quite funny since I don't even have it momorized...
  7. Theedage Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The EU TEH was never so happy!!! El smiley one.
  8. Kadue Jedi Knight

star 5
    Okay guys, we have a new forum up and running, the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10328]RP Forum[/link], and as part of it, all DF's are being directed there, so follow the link, and have fun being set up in your new home. :)
  9. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Upping and relocking for preservation. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.