main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The ESB Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Kwenn, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stone_jedi

stone_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    ////Slides a Corellian Brandy down the bar to Ben///

Film noir huh? I have some wonderful vintage Alderaanian Whiskey that might work for you. I am picturing the greasy Private Investigator sitting at his desk, looking at pics of the slimy husband who's beautiful wife suspects him of cheating. He has a feeling of remorse and disappointment, mainly because he knows that if he ever had a chance with a classy broad like her, he would treat her like a queen. Then he decides to drown his sorrows in an expensive bottle of hooch. That slimeball husband..... :mad:

Anyway, I think the Alderaanian Whiskey is appropriate for such an occasion. :p

2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    Yeah, that's the sort of detective, stone. Although we're all looking for Debo right now.

3. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    //rolleyes.gif//

Thanks for the critique there, Theedage. I'll be sure to take all of your heartfelt suggestions on board.

[face_plain]

4. Theedage

Theedage Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    Something tells me there's a hint of sarcasm thrown in there, I can't pinpoint what exactly but it's there nontheless.

5. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    <<sniffs>> Mmm, smell the drama in the air. ;)

6. Ree Yees

Ree Yees Jedi Youngling star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Cool! I'm Rogue 12. That's something I can dig :) I bought myself the most beautiful "ESB" T-shirt a few days ago, with that classic image of Vader reaching out with his hands, the flying Snowspeeders, Yoda etc.
    :)

7. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    I'll add peole when I get home unless Kwenn would like to.

Theedage, don't be mean to DA... he's actually rather nice (or at least his accent is) :p ;) :)

8. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    I'm not EVIL! And neither am I EVIl with highlights! (I still can't do 'em!)

DA, calm down. Theedage, calm down. Kwenn, cal...oh. It's me. Well, calm down, you, uhh, I mean me. Or I'll have to punch me. And I wouldn't like that now would I?

Anyways. Crew List. Welcome to all the new members! BTW, I'm now only posting the Squadron that has been updated, so as to save space.

----AVENGER SQUADRON----
    Avenger Leader: Quixotic-Sith (Admiral)
    Avenger 2: ObI-WaN-JeDi-GuRl (Civilian)
    Avenger 3: Jedi_Kit_Fisto (Civilian)
    Avenger 4: MatRags (Civilian)
    ----[---]----

I will be putting a brand new Quiz on the website, and if any ESBFC members win it, they'll get a Custom Title as per usual.

9. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Woohoo! I'm in! :D

Now I'll bring on a topic.

What is your favorite obscure character in ESB? Mine would be IG-88 and the Ice cream man.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I just got a PM from Old_Brown_Shoe and I figured I'd join the party! :D

11. Old_Brown_Shoe

Old_Brown_Shoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I've always had a soft spot for Zev. He seemed like a good guy to have backing you up. General Rieekan (or however he spells it; he's got too many vowels! :p ) is also a pretty cool character. I've read an early draft of TESB where he dies, though.

Hi, HanSolo29! :)

12. Kwenn

Mar 30, 2001
    Bossk, coz of his grunt at Piett. If Boba Fett is classed as a minor character, then him

13. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Best obscure ESB character?
    That's tough.....but I'll probably go with General Veers. I think he had some real potential to be a carry over into RotJ for the ground assault on Endor, like Piett was for the Navy on the Executor.

He seemed like this battle hardened warrior of the Empire and one of the few people to see Vader sans helmet, I would have liked to have seen more of him.

//day-time soap opera style......

TEH: I feel like you're using me for my accent and I'm not sure I can go on like this! At least with Tabee there's some other common interest....she's attracted to my power within the Dark Lords (and my modesty ;) ) but i don't know where I stand with you anymore! :(

14. Kwenn

Mar 30, 2001
    Aw, no! We're gonna become Home and (A long time ago in a galaxy far, far) Away! ;)

I have to agree though; Veers did show potential. He could have at least been seen on the Executor in ROTJ...

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Obscure character? Probably IG-88 or Dengar.

16. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    obscure character, huh? umm.... maybe Lobot.... wait, does Wedge count as obscure? He was only in it briefly... ok, wedge :)

//enters soap opera mode
    But DA! you're accent is so irresistable! Tabee does like your power and modesty but I'm a Lightsider, so I feel, um.... rivalry? towards you... right. :confused: And I of course admire your, er... modesty... too :p

17. Old_Brown_Shoe

Old_Brown_Shoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Lobot has his moments. Why, with one raised eyebrow... :p

18. Ree Yees

Ree Yees Jedi Youngling star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    I loved the AT-AT Driver and the Imperial Snowtroopers, both upgraded and even cooler versions of the Stormtroopers.

19. Kwenn

Mar 30, 2001
    Cooler in every sense of the word...

20. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    lol Kwenn ;) those snowtroopers were cool though :)

21. Kwenn

Mar 30, 2001
    I liked their masks. Different.

Captain Needa is a fave too, with his giant nostrils ;)

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    lol, giant nostrils! I never noticed that before! Now the next time I watch ESB, you're gonna have me staring at his nose! :p

23. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    hello everyone. :D

24. TheEmperorsHand

Aug 27, 2000
    [face_laugh] lol!!!! same here Han ;)

25. Rogue-Leader

Rogue-Leader Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Well, this sucks I can't see AOTC today because of my stupid band concert. Looks Like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.