main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Essential Guide to Characters. What Characters do you want to see in it.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ILLUMINATUS_JEDI, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZamWesell

ZamWesell Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2002
    Kir Kanos! and Carnor Jax? and definitly the X-wing series and NJO characters.

Kyle Katarn and Ysanne Isard!

2. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Personally I like to know what has happened to Zorba the Hutt, Ken Palpatine, Shira Brie, Vima-Da-Boda, Flint, Barney, and Kiro.

Will this book have AotC spoilers? If so, I'll have to put it in the vault with the others until I see AotC.

3. Nom Anor

Nom Anor TFN Books Staff star 4 VIP

Mar 4, 2000
    Yep, even the preview at the official site has spoilers in it. I doubt we'll be seeing a whole lot of Ken Palpatine and Flint in this book.

4. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

The bunch + offspring & assorted hangers on (Tenal Ka, Tahiri, Lowie, etc.)

Nom Anor, Tasvong Lah, Shedaio Shai...

Danni Quee, Ganner,

Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Corran & Mirax Horn + offspring, Talon Karrde, Elegos, Dev Sibwara, Wes Janson, Wedge Antilles, Ayr and Gavin, Winter and Tycho.

The Tales of the Jedi crowd.

Get rid of the Mos Eisley cantina characters- they were filler even when the first edition came out.

Jango Fett + offspring

Darth Maul, Sidious, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Padme, etc.

5. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Personally, I'd like to see everyone from the orginal reappear in the new one, along with some new faces. Barring(spelling please) that, I'd like to see all characters who had new material added to their character since the original came out appear again. I'd also like to see the following inclusions: Cay Qel-Droma, Tott Doneta(spelling please), Master Arca Jeth, Master Vodo Siosk Baas, Master Thon, Sylvar, Crado, Oss Wilum, Dace Diath(spelling please), Aleema, Oron Kira, Princess Galia, Satal Keto, Kyle Katarn, Corran Horn, Tycho Celchu, Mirax, Booster, Kell Tainer, Gavin Darklighter, Face Lorran(spelling please), Ton Phannan, Hobbie, Janson, Watto, Jar Jar, Padme, Qui-Gon Jinn, Tomcat, Bug, Rain, Lord Hoth, Jan Ors, Baron Soontir Fel, Jag Fel, and Tahiri.

6. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    "Face Lorran(spelling please)"

<---- :D

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Update Thrawn
    Update Baron Fel
    Update Spiker
    Add Stent
    Add Voss Parck
    Add Dagon Niriz
    Add Sorn, Dreel, Brosh
    Add Jag Fel
    Add Shawnkyr Nuruodo

8. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Thrawn is STILL dead. :)

9. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    What I'm excited about is the artwork. Hopefully we'll see a whole lot of art for characters that we've never seen such from before. Again, like Vergere. :)

10. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    I've made a logical guess that there will be 250 characters in the book (because there are 250 pictures, one for each character).

Actually, all it says is "more than 100" pictures, and "250 pages." And I might be wrong about that last.

I doubt Jag's chiss friend'll make it, considering it only covers NJO up to book 9 or 10 (SbS or DJ) and they won't include her based solely on a Short Story.

11. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    She was in DJ, or am I thinking of another Chiss?

12. JediMaster_Horn

JediMaster_Horn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 8, 2002
    "Thrawn is STILL dead"

I like your style. Still, he should be in there, cuz Chiss kick butt (esp. Thrawn) and he's the most important of them. Yhey might add some info about his 'reappearance' in the Hand of Thrawn duology.
    Also add:
    Corran, Mirax Horn
    Booster Terrik
    Shada
    Face Loran
    Kell Tainer
    Wes
    Hobbie
    Tycho
    Lara Notsil/Gara Petothel
    Myn Donos
    LOSE:
    Ta'a Chume
    Cantina characters

13. Nom Anor

Nom Anor TFN Books Staff star 4 VIP

Mar 4, 2000
    She is probably one of the last on a long, long list of characters that weren't even considered for the book. Her role in the overall storyline was so insignificant that there is no way they would put her im.

14. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    i've always wondered how tall Ta'a chume was it just tall under her bio? i dought she wil be added.

15. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    I went to the book store. I picked up the "New, Revised" edition of EGTC and turned to Antilles, Wedge. They STILL don't have him linked up with Iella! And they say that his affair with QX ended tragically! DUH! WHERE ARE THEIR HEADS? New! Revised! HAH! X-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.