main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Eternal Embrace (a Jaina/Jag DEATH vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Bob_The_Fett, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Bob_The_Fett

Darth_Bob_The_Fett Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2003
    The Eternal Embrace

The battle was almost over.
    Only 3 Yuuzhan Vong warriors remained. Jag finished one of with his blaster, while Jaina was battling with another.
    The last warrior, knowing its plight was lost, hurled his amphistaff at Jaina, moments before Jagged shot him in the neck.

'JAINA!'

Time slowed down for Jag. He realized, as Jaina beheaded her warrior, that it was going to be too late. She turned around agonizingly slow.

And then it happened.

The Amphistaff impaled her in the stomach, pinning her against the wall. Her eyes flew open in shock.

'NO!'

He ran to her as he had never run before. His fear turned into despair as he saw her limp against the wall. Ripping the Amphistaff out, he carefully let her slid to the floor, leaving a smear of blood running down the wall.

'Jagged...' She whispered softly.

'Don¡'t worry. Everything's going to be fine. Just hang on.' He breathed. 'Just hang on. please.'

She smiled. That smile broke his hart. It was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, yet, it was also her last. She was going to die.

'Jag, I love you.'

He kissed her, savoring the last touch of his lips to hers, still holding her in his arms.

Then, breathing the last of her life into Jag's lungs, she died.

Jaina Solo was dead.
    His love was dead.
    His soul mate was dead.
    His heart was dead.

Kneeling in front of her, Jagged Fel cried.
    He cried out all of his locked emotions, the deaths of his brother and sister, the harsh reprimands from his father, and the comrades who died in battle.
    But, most of all, he cried for Jaina.
    His heart was empty, a massive hole formed in it so endless, that it could never be filled again.
    He picked up his blaster.
    It felt heavy and adept in his hand, from years of handling, but it gave him no comfort. He knew what to do.

The door opened, and he saw both his and Jaina¡¯s parents running in.
    He aimed the barrel towards his head. Farewell, mother, father. Say goodbye to my sisters for me.

His mother screamed.

He pulled the trigger.

Jagged Fel joins his love in The Eternal Embrace.

2. Darth_Bob_The_Fett

Mar 31, 2003
    Hello! This is my first post in boards.theforce.net! i'm new, 13 years old and this is my first story. Hope you like it! I will be posting a full-length story, oblivion, soon

3. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    that was really good! jag's feelings were awesome, and the last part was really sad.... im really glad that we have another 12/15 year old here. there arnt many. i look fwd to the full length story!

4. ElijahFan9

ElijahFan9 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2003
    That was the best vignette I've read in a long time. I can't wait to read your next story.

-from a fellow 13 year old. :)

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    great viggie Darth Bob loved it :D (don't mind me...i smile in the face of angst. it's just one of the many...weird...things i do *rolls eyes*)

excellently written ;)

and JJ00, i'm pretty sure there's lots of 12-15 year olds on JC...most people i know are around that age...

~a fourteen-year-old ;)

6. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    :_|

Oh my that was sad

:(

Excellent job...::sniff::

EJ

7. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Greaat viggie from another teenager on the boards

~*~The Queen~*~

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome job on that viggie!

*from a member of the 13-15 age group*

9. Darth_Bob_The_Fett

Mar 31, 2003
    Gee, Thanks for all those replies.

I will begin the story in about 2-4 weeks. Its called Oblivion. I cant write it now because i've got all these tests and essays coming up.... Its going to be called Oblivion, and though being Jaina/Jag its not based on this vignette

10. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    awesome!

11. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Sounds great!

~*~The Queen~*~

12. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    Great short story!

13. Darth_Bob_The_Fett

Mar 31, 2003
    Got a date people!

New story to come on May 1st!

14. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    YAY!

~*~The Queen~*~

15. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Hmmm I suspect you want my honest opinion?

Well don't kill me for it.

I understand this is your first fanfic, but it needs some work. It's too short to create such an emotion. Basicly you jump into a scene where Jaina dies, were not even sure why in what concept and than Jag kills himself while we know that is not his character.

The idea is good, don't get me wrong, but you want too much too quick. I think it would have been better if you build the story/viggy a little more up.

Well that was my opinion, don't let me discourage you at all. Keep writing!

16. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    I don't read much J/J stuff (I'm the official FADA crossover author of doom for the Yuuzhan Vong), but this is great.

I can see Jag killing himself over failing to protect Jaina, and you got it perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.