main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events ~The EU Challenge Season 2~ {A Fan Art / EU Crossover Competition} - Status - Closed

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Corellian_Outrider, May 24, 2013.

1. Darth Loocas

Darth Loocas Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2013
    i really wasnt planning on putting more than 3 works in the challenge,with this one it'll be 7,which i really think is the last.

yesterday i was reading the 1st. chapter of Heir to the Empire,& i suddenly felt i gotta draw The Grand Admiral.
    at first i wanted to draw him in my usual style but then i changed my mind & did this simple,clean-cut drawing of him.

i put it in my thread but i remebered that thrawn was in our character's list so i thought why not put him here too.

-black fineliner,render markers,texts with PS-
    [​IMG]

2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    When he popped up on my screen I could only see the drawing from the nose up until I scrolled down. From the nose up it looked like he had toothbrushes coming out of his ears. lol! Nicely done. You did a great job with Thrawn.

3. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    lol yeah Jedi_Lover i just saw what u mean...true,it does look that way!!
    thanks though...

4. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    Jedi_Lover hey what u said made me realize these things dont extend up to the neck as i had drawn them ,making it look like that!...so i fixed it.
    thanks for mentioning that.;)

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  5. Phil Lowe

Phil Lowe Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2013
    That may be my favorite piece of yours Darth Loocas! That's how Thrawn would look if the late 90's Disney artists did a Star Wars movie. Good Stuff!

Darth Loocas likes this.
  6. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    thanks phil,glad u liked it.

7. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Beautiful work everyone!

Just a friendly reminder to let you know that the challenge will be closing in a nine days time. :)

8. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Final chance to participate.

By the end of the day, (morning of the next for some timezones) a new thread will be created for the voting process. Until the voting thread is up, you still have a chance to post any additional entries.