main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU Empire

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediStryker, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Ah damn, I just came in, and was going to shoot jacen. Any more troublemakers come in, they'll be taken of.

2. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Their only mind set is to control by fear which contributes to their inability to understand how to actually kill a Jedi. The very thing you fear the most walks amongst you what will you do this time. When it is all done do not cry when I laugh in the empire's face as it is put in a stranglehold by the Senate. :D So continue with your may I say pitiful attempts at my life... :cool: An eye for an eye gentleman remember that.

3. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Jacen, don't you wanna join us?

The seennaate hassn't the possibility of soolvving thhiinnggs.
    Now, join us or die ...

4. DS-61-4

DS-61-4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2002
    Our side or the wrong side...

5. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    I choose not to live in fear, but you will. Your eyes deceive you am I here or am I here. *reappears across the room* Catch me if you can fools..... :D

6. DS-61-4

Aug 24, 2002
    He forgets, the Empire has the best of every thing...

7. Apophis

May 26, 2002
    "Did you ever encountered a Jedi Knight before, sir?" Rune Haako.

"Well, no, seal of the bridge!" Apophis.

"That won't be enough, sir!" Rune Haako.

"Then we have to deal with this Jeeeddii! Send Darth Fire! Heee will deal with this proooblem!" Apophis.

8. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    Your weakness: overconfidence, inability to finish a hit, the will of the force, and the lack of quality soldiers. I am outta here. G'day gentleman remember my prophecy.... :cool:

9. DS-61-4

Aug 24, 2002
    sent a few Death Stars after him...

10. Mr_Moff

Mr_Moff Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2002
    Have you all realized this crap ain't real.

11. Apophis

May 26, 2002
    This is merly the beginning!

12. EwokInvader

EwokInvader Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2002
    Greetings stupid imps, ready to get your butt kicked worse then at endor?

13. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    AARGH! Damn Ewoks!

14. EwokInvader

EwokInvader Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2002
    stormtroopers aint got nothing on us buddy [face_devil]

15. ADMIRALSPUZZUM

ADMIRALSPUZZUM Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Hello Lance [face_plain]

16. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    thanx spaz, ruin a perfectly good prank

17. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    The EU Senate is weak because the refuse to enforce order. They try to speak and debate order into existence. But each thread creator has his/her best interests at heart, something that is not conducive to the whole.

We, as believers in the whole, enforce order with force. No one may speak unless spoken too, and therefore the good of the whole is enforced as opposed to the whole of the individual.

The greatest weakness of democracy is the fact that it is easily broken. An empire, our Empire, is and forever will be strong and unbreakable.

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    *laughs*

Does anyone here recall the EUC Civil War? Anyone?

Let me tell you this... the Imperial Navy thread was the pinnacle of the EUC.

We got so many members that FID had to create a Rebel Alliance thread just to counter us. From there, Role-Playing took over the EUC. The Senate, in distancing itself from the conflict, met its downfall.

Everyone suddenly made their own little "shipyard" thread, and tried competing. They made factions and groups, and "sold" stuff to both sides.

We had propaganda wars and arguments, and let me tell you, the The Imperial Navy had far more members than the Rebel Alliance. We had over a hundred members...

We consolidated our RPing into one thread, The Hunter and the Prey (A IN, RA, and YMVF RP). It reached 1,000 posts within a week.

Even the EUCNN reported quite a few times about the spread of role playing, and Kadue had to contact DL to start locking the dozens of EUC Civil War threads.

THAT was the height of the EUC, in my (as well as many others) minds. Not all agree on that.

We left the boards for a while, but came back and were directly responsible for the Role Playing Forum. The EUC Civil War, now known as "War of the Galaxies", IS the RPF.

Nevertheless, don't think that this little thread won't pose a threat to the EUS. It might. Imperials are very educated, and you'll actually find that the Rebels are more evil than the Empire ever was--and that is factual.

-GrandAdmiralJello, leader of the Imperial Navy and Galactic Empire threads and one of the Founding Fathers of the RPF-

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Its The Hunter & The Prey and War of the Galaxies

20. ADMIRALSPUZZUM

ADMIRALSPUZZUM Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Sorry Lance, but I couldn't resist. :D

21. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    Understand, this is a government thread, not an RP thread! We wish to bring peace and civility to this Community, and we understand that the only way to do so is through enforcement of rules, not discussion of them!

22. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    Apophis: Don't spam the Senate, work with them and within their rules of propriety. We must follow in the footsteps of the wise Palpatine, who understood that subtelty is the weapon of those who truly wish to win.

Once I am elected Chancellor, we will then convert their government into the Empire that will bring true peace and justice to the galaxy!

23. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Mitth: Quiet, you! :p

So I made a typo and messed up the name of our first RP thread. It was a bloody year ago!

:mad:

;)

24. JediStryker

Mar 5, 2000
    Alright, aside from some who cannot come forward to claim their titles, here is what we have so far:

Emperor: JediStryker

Sith Liason and Military Commander: Fire_Light

Air/Space Commander: Admiral ADMIRALSPUZZUM

Ground Forces Commander: General DS-61-4

Senatorial Representative: Apophis

Special Diplomat: chiss_man

If there are any others that I have forgotten, let me know.

Again, don't spam the Senate. I believe in our Empire, but I also believe in respecting the other threads. That is an Imperial Decree!

25. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    WAIT! Fire is your "Sith Laison"?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

He's my Senator's aide and a fellow Jedi! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.