main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU Empire

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediStryker, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSolo1

JoeSolo1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    I am the owner of the Han Solo in EU fan club and I was asked to join thre EU Empire and appoint a governor, well I have decided to that, I herby announce that the HSinEU is now offically a part of the EU Empire, and I am appointing myself as Governor, if there is any problems I will report them too you.
    Long live the EU Empire

2. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Thank you for joining the New Empire! I am always happy to see new faces around here. :)

3. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Which threads belong to the Scum & Villany sector?

4. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    I'd never defect. Unlike some Imperials I do not turn my back on something once I've set forth the effort to keep it running.

5. DS-61-4

DS-61-4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2002
    Hi, what have I missed? Not much I hope. :)

6. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    FIDThat's because you're blind.

7. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    There is no scum&villanry sector left! You can have chiss_mans or Infiltrators sector if you want. :D

8. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    you could also possibly be the Director Of Public Relations Apophis

9. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    That would be fine too, Apophis. :)

10. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Reports of my defection have been greatly exaggerated. ;)

I was considering bringing the EUE up in the Jacen FC. I thought I might be able to have some fun over here too? :)

11. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    That seems to be the case with everything in the EUC lately. ;)

Oh, I see. Well, I am always open to anyone coming here! :D So help yourself. :)

12. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    This speech is hard to do, but I feel I must. Members of the New Expanded Universe Empire, I am seriously considering leaving the Empire. When I first joined under Emperor Stryker, I truly believed that we could become a new form of government that could effectively replace the Senate. When the first Empire died, I left to pursure other interests. Then, I saw the mess the Senate was becoming, and I set about to resurrecting the Empire.

I did that, and was joined by RD. We agreed that she would be the temporary leader, because I really didn't want power. Besides, I thought we could actully get things accomplished in here.

But, now I see the truth. RD, you have become power-hungry. And, we have the perfect oppurtunity to pull threads away from the Senate, but you want to WORK with them? I can't believe we are reduced to that.

So, I beg the members of the NEUE to give me a reason not to leave. I truly believe that we could accomplish a lot in here.

13. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Power-hungry?? After all I have done, you call me power-hungry?? I am willing to let that go though.

I only ask that you give me 13 days. On the 13th day, it will be the deciding point for the Empire. I know it may seem like alot, but I am just asking you to trust me for 13 more days. Possibly less. Please give me this chance.

14. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I haven?t paid any attention to the previous discussions, but how exactly does RD want to work with member threads, and why is that a bad thing?

15. Jedi_Wookie_Reborn

Jedi_Wookie_Reborn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Chiss man, you must not leave... it is your destiny. I agree that this thread has not really done anything, and that we need to, but if everyone just gives up, then we will become the Senate (no offense mith), so you must not leave.

16. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Chiss man, you must not leave... it is your destiny. I agree that this thread has not really done anything, and that we need to, but if everyone just gives up, then we will become the Senate (no offense mith), so you must not leave.

[face_laugh] The EUE is hardly in a position to offer anything more than the senate can. And we're in the process. Or were in the process of restructuring.

17. Jedi_Wookie_Reborn

Aug 2, 2002
    I know. Neither of the threads have ever done anything that hjas seriously affected the Boards in a positive way...

18. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    The EUE is hardly in a position to offer anything more than the senate can. And we're in the process. Or were in the process of restructuring.

That is......as far as you know FID. [face_plain]

19. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Agreed. There's just not that much happening.

That is......as far as you know FID.

Oh don't give me that petty "We're doing stuff in secret" excuse. You and I both know our threads cannot do much in way of effecting things.

20. Jedi_Wookie_Reborn

Aug 2, 2002
    Jeez, we SO need a mod, otherwise, we just act important. I joined the EU empire cause the senate was freaky.

21. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Well, I agree that FID is trying to make the Senate more effective. I, as a Senator, am willing to help in any way possible. But, I'm not sure I'll wait 13 more days for something to happen. Let me say this though: I have NOT resigned...yet.

22. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    EDIT:

Nothing will change ever. In 13 days, things will continue as usual. I am just a power-hungry fool who likes to aimlessly blabber about. :mad: There, does that make you happy?? Are you content now?? Is that what you wanted to hear?? I hope you enjoyed it because it's not true. I am trying to help the EUC to the best of my ability. I am waiting on something to happen that will determine my course of actions. This something will happen in no longer than 13 days. So, FID, if you would, please, leave my thread. Unless you are here to give CONSTRUCTIVE advice, or offer a Governor, I suggest you leave. :mad:

23. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    We need members. And the EUE was intended as a joke, a parody, a satire, whatever you wanna call it. The reason why both threads are failing is for that very reason. If there were more ideas passed around and less worrying about who was in-charge of the senate, we'd probably get things done, but we don't.

I am doing things in secret. I haven't really even attempted to help the EUC yet. Everything will change in 13 days....

[face_laugh]

24. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    chiss_man,

You are free to leave at any time. But remember this. If you have left before 13 days are up, when it comes to pass, I think you will be sorry for abandoning us. I am going to try and help the EUC. But some things take time. 13 days is the best I can give you as of now, if you want something better, I am sorry, but I have nothing. :(

25. Jedi_Wookie_Reborn

Aug 2, 2002
    okay, we suck at organizing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.