main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU Empire

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediStryker, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I thank you very much for your kind forgiveness. :) I will try to prove that I am trustworthy to all of you.

If there are any questions any of you have feel free to ask. I certainly am in no position to deny anyone answers.

2. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    RockDragon,

No, I do not recognize you as Emperor, and if you are allowed to stay in power, I will resign from the Empire. What you did was immature and unforgiveable. You knowingly and willingly took advantage of us, and apologizing in your sig. is simply not enough. You have lost my trust.

Sincerely,
    Grand Moff Boba Fett 123

3. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Yes, what I did was immature, very, immature. Unforgivable? Only because you are unforgiving. Took advantage of you? Really? My apologizing period, should be enough for you to forgive me. Trusting me again should take time.

Sincerely,

RockDragon

4. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    i forgive rock dragon. only becuase his deciet was an old joke from the past instead of being a new lie aimed at the EU empire.
    and i actaully like Rock dragon more now that i i know that he's not a girl. i never really felt good about the idea of a girl being emperor over me.

5. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    I decare allengence to Emperor RockDragon. As an act of allengence I'll atempt to get Yuzzhan'tar The Yuzzhan Vong Homeworld to join the Empire. Thank you all for reading.
    WD

6. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Thank you for forgiving me slobadog. :)

Thank you for your allegiance, WD. Do you want to take Boba_Fett_123's position as Moff?? :D

7. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    What sector is it master.

8. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    It is currently the Darkside/Lightside Sector. But that will change once we get alot of member threads. Then we will make accurate Sectors, right now our Moffs are mainly acting as diplomats, trying to get threads to join us. :)

9. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Members of the NEUE, I'm afraid I must announce my resignation. I will not work in any way with RD, and since most members of the NEUE, except Boba_Fett_123 and another, support him/her/it, I can't be a part anymore. Besides, without me, who resurrected this thread in the first place, this thread will die quickly anyway.

10. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    THat was a rude resignation. But don't think too highly of yourself there chiss_boy. I was going to resurrect the Empire that same day, but you beat me to it. Ashame you can't find it in your heart to forgive me, and I thought you were a decent person. [face_plain]

11. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    You were going to resurrect it the same day? Convienent. And you're misunderstanding me, I forgive you, but I don't want to work with you anymore. Besides, I have a new idea to pursue which will end this mockery of a once great Empire.

12. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    he/she/it

Real classy. [face_plain]

But w/e. I guess I will see your idea sooner or later.

13. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    Believe me, it will be sooner.

14. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Hey guys!
    Notting going on?

And now a new rule.
    We check between the legs first, before we choose an Emperor! Like with the pope.
    :p

Oh and eh ...
    RockDragon, you have my support!

15. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    Yes RockDragon I do accept your offer to repalce Boba_Fett_123 as the darkside/lightside moff. When can I begin my work master?

16. Clara_Jade

Clara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    im here to announce that i am the 'another' mentioned in chiss's resignation post. i do not believe i can work directly under a leader who knowingly lied to us about something that important. i can forgive you in most other situations, RD, but not in this.

17. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    I do not see why people are making a big deal about this. Does it matter wat gender our Emperor is? Well for me it doesn't. I find it somewhat funny that are Emperor lied about his gender.
    WD

18. Boba_Fett_123

Aug 6, 2002
    RockDragon,

Though it seems you have not given me a chance, I formally submit my resignation. I will not be ruled by a liar. What you did, as I have said, was immature. You manipulated many people for a joke, and frankly, I'm pissed off.

Goodbye,
    Boba Fett 123

19. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    He didn?t just lie about his gender. He did it well? ;) [face_laugh]

Anyway, this whole situation is ludicrous. Get a new monarch, and try again. Prove that you can deal with this faster than the EUS dealt with its former chancellor.

20. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Rock Dragon, if no one else is willing to replace chiss man as grand moff i might be willing to accept his position. However i suggest you look for other people first.

21. Boba_Fett_123

Aug 6, 2002
    WD: This goes beyond the simple lie. Our problem is with the principle. Rock should not have done what s/he did, and should not escape punishment. Only two things get me like this in these forums:

a) When someone compares Purists to Nazis
    and
    b) When someone lies about their identity and uses it to manipulate others.

Perhaps no one noticed, but GAJ, Valyn, and chiss_man AREN'T LAUGHING. It is not funny, and I'm sure as hell not laughing either.

Sincerely,
    Boba Fett 123

22. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    So have a mod punish me. I would not object. But you, Fett, have no authority to punish me. Even if I am punished, it should be through a banning. (no, not permanent) Not lose everything I have worked for. I brought this Empire to what it is today, regardless of gender. So if you will not forgive me, then leave me alone. [face_plain]

23. Radovan_Karadzic

Radovan_Karadzic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    Radovan_Karadzic reporting in!

24. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Fellow Imperials,

I am here to announce something very important. I am resigning from the NEUE, and I am asking all of those loyal to me, to keep this place closed. Some of you are probably wondering, why, why are you shutting this down, when we have accomplished so much? I'll tell you all why. I strongly believed that an Imperial government would be the best for the EUC. But having two governments here, the EUIS and the NEUE, is not practical. I now have seen, that our two governments have only caused problems, neither of us have really solved any. Even if there was only an Imperial government, no one objecting to it, we would be useless. Face it. Most of the people here can get along quite well on their own. I used to think differently, but have now realized I was in error. So I am closing the NEUE, and I hope that the EUIS stays as useless as it is, not that I don't want it to work, I hope it stays useless in the respect that most of us are not having problems here.

Now, onto my thank you's. I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has helped Imperial Rule in the EUC. Here goes.

People of the original Expanded Universe Empire:

DS-61-4

ADMIRALSPUZZUM

chiss_man

Fire_Light

Apophis

DarthsSeti

GrandAdmiralThrawn66

Grand_Moff_Madness

Darth_Duck

Inari_Icewalker

Radovan_Karadzic

slobadog

Jedi_Master_Gollum

Valyn

DarthCane

Jedi_Wookie_Reborn

Infiltrator

Those who joined during the second wave of the EU Empire:

Gyo_Arman

Boba_Fett_123

And, to those who joined the New Expanded Universe Empire:

DarthXan318

StarBreaker12

Clara_Jade

jediknight88

kampilan

Jaina_Solo_Durron

JoeSolo1

I would exspecially like to thank all of you who stuck with the Empire through thick and thin. Very exspecially, those of you who were here since the original EUE!

Special thanks goes to,

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Who, even though he never joined us, he was a great help to the NEUE! :)

And finally, last, but certainly not least. Goes an extremely special thanks to

JediStryker

Whom without the EUE nor the NEUE would have ever been started.

I am sorry for anyone I forget, and I bid you all fare well.

And this is the last time for this manual sig

Sincerely,

His Imperial Majesty, NEUE Emperor RockDragon

25. Boba_Fett_123

Aug 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.