main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU Empire

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediStryker, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordNyax

LordNyax Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    Fellow EUCers!

Recently, a proposal to combine the governments of the EUC was needlessly and hastily shot down. It is obvious that these governments each want to be their own, but they must realise that without moderator backing, it is pointless for them to exist. A Republic would have had moderator backing, if not for the carelessness of certain groups. If these governments will not willingly help the EUC, then they will be forced to.

I hereby declare myself Emperor of the EU Empire. We will be referred to as the EUE, with no reference to RockDragon's NEUE other than this refernce. I will revive the Empire, and make it what it once was under JediStryker.

I invite all former followers of the Empire to rejoin, and I will soon adopt a new rank system that will prove more efficient than those previous.

With this resurrection of the EUE, I promise to bring order to the EUC. Hopefully, this ordeal will end with the formation of a new government, Imperial or otherwise.

Sincerely,
    Emperor LordNyax

2. LordNyax

LordNyax Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    The EUE will abide by the following set of laws:

~The Emperor has absolute power, and rules until he resigns. The Emperor can only be removed by resignation.

RANK SYSTEM

~Emperor

~Emperor's Council
    Consists of 3 Imperial Dignitaries

~Grand Moffs
    Only seven Grand Moffs at a time

~Grand Admirals
    See above

~Moffs

~Admirals

~Commanders

~Captains

~Lieutenants

~Ensigns

~Recruits

MILITARY RANKS

~Commanding Officer
    Commands 2 squadrons

~Squadron Commander
    Commands 3 strike teams
    ~Strike Team Captain

~Ordinary Stormtroopers
    Have no real power, and can't aim all that well

SPECIAL OPS

Snow, Sand, Scout, Space, Dark troopers.

3. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    First of all, I asked that this would not be revived! Secondly, the Empire under my control, no offense to JediStryker by this, but was more prosperous than his was. Third off, why would you want to start a government, when the EUS is working just fine?? Fourth off, sorry to state the obvious, but to me, this is simply no more than a power grab and a chance to put a nice title in your sig. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I am not trying to sound happy! [face_plain]

4. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    [face_plain] Right...I thought this was dead.... [face_plain]

5. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    Stryker also left this thread to die, then you guys resurrected it. I'm not saying it was wrong, just that it's kind of hypocritical of you guys to knock him for doing the same.

6. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Bah... Not this again...

7. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Stryker never really said he wanted it to die, at least not as far as I'm aware, so I just thought he had abandoned it. And besides that, Stryker said that it was okay if I continued it. I think I made it perfectly clear, that this place should remain dead, but it is meaningless to argue this. :)

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Nyax, send me a PM detailing the organization of the JC, the Administration ladder, the ownership, and demonstrate you have knowledge of the TOS. Then include some history of the EUC, the various governments, the problems detailing them, the current set-up in the EUC, and what you propose to do. Oh, and tell me who is the manager of the EUC. If you can answer all of the above, I'll consider you a suitable candidate for leadership. If you can get some colors, I'll consider you my Emperor.

Until then, quit it and let this thread die.

9. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    BF_123, get over it...

10. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    I never thought I would see this again ...

11. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    LordNyax: A Republic would have had moderator backing, if not for the carelessness of certain groups.

The Senate has mod backing. In fact, DA is a member of the senate (at least by my reckoning: if your allowed to vote in the senate, you?re a member of the senate).

12. LordNyax

LordNyax Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    Naysayers will be shot on sight.

AS for your comments, some competition will do the EUC some good. And I am not BF123. I am his sock. He is not responsible for my actions.

And, RD, you asked those LOYAL TO YOU to keep this place closed. I am far from loyal to you.

13. LordNyax

LordNyax Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    I am quite irrational. Most decisions I make are based on mood swings. But, I have a distinct reason for doing what I've done. Something that should have been done a LONG time ago, and that isn't mentioned in my mission statement, which is a bunch of BS. This is the first step in the formation of the Republic:

MODS: PLEASE LOCK IMMEDIATELY

14. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Like the EU Senate, the EU Empire has undergone numerous iterations. Under Emperors Matt Trias and Muke_Skywalker, it began as an alternative rebellious government ruling with an iron fist and calling down the Moffdogs of war on all who opposed them.

But, it was an alternative to the EUSenate where dissenting voices came to argue, free from the watching eyes of Big Brother.

This thread will not be locked simply because someone unilaterally declares themselves "Emperor."

If you choose to let this thread die, then act like the leader you've declared yourself to be, let this thread die, and marshall the forces of those using this thread and convince them to let it die.

However, there is an EU Empire. If you have an idea for a similar institution, then post it here. Do not open up a redundant thread.

If those other than the thread's creator want this locked, then you have one, simple option. Do not post. It will drop. After enough time has passed, it will be locked. After more time has passed, it will be deleted.

Thank you.

15. LordNyax

LordNyax Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    It's been nearly two months, and still I could revive the Empire. The only way to kill this thread is to let it die. I'm sure no one will argue with that.

16. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    i think bobba fett is losing it

17. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
  18. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    no dude, we're supposed to let this die

19. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
  20. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    "AS for your comments, some competition will do the EUC some good. And I am not BF123. I am his sock. He is not responsible for my actions.

Do you even understand how ridiculous that statement was! [face_plain]

And, RD, you asked those LOYAL TO YOU to keep this place closed. I am far from loyal to you.

That's fine, but you stopped being loyal to me in a power grab, and you revived this place at an attempted power grab.

Not to be disrespectful in any way, but what exactly are you talking about, Ghengis12? As far as I had known, JediStryker started the EUE? ?[face_plain]

21. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Allow me to explain.

The idea of an EU Empire was not unique to Stryker. A long time ago, Muke created a thread called the "EU Imperial Senate". It was his attempt at taking over the EUC and replacing the EUS, which he considered to be slow and inefficient.

It inexplicably died one day. No one posted there anymore, and it just... went away.

22. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    SO STOP POSTING HERE AND LET IT GO AWAY!!

23. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    ok i'm sorry we'll never do it again

24. Radovan_Karadzic

Radovan_Karadzic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    i'm not going to join your empire and help this thread grow

25. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    but thats what you just did.