main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU Imperial Court: The Palace on Gelatine Hill

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    This is a vastly different Empire than the one we're used to seeing. Believe me, I would typically say that I'm a Rebel too... but in light of reason, here at the EUC, I'm an Imperial.

2. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    It's more fun, for one thing. :p

3. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    I am a member of the GFA like Prj1 but I'd also like to show my allegiance to the True Emperor if he'd so allow me to.

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    a member of the GFA....but is trying to follow the emperor....

A SPY! QUICK GET HER!

5. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    I'm not a him, I'm her. :p

I am a member of the GFA because I will not let the galazy fall to the Sith. But I also believe that Lord Jello is an honorable rule and much can be learned from him.

6. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Well sword, I see you've ventured forth form the SWC for a stroll.

Sadly you remain with the Jedi trials, I see.

7. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I didn't know Jello was a rule... Cool. Another title for his supreme Ego.

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yes, listen to Jaina and Princess Ewok, Nick. Join us. Together, we can rule the board as dessert product and seafood plate!

9. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    I'll never join you! :p

Now, if the Galactic Forum Alliance and the True Jellopire were to become allies against Darth Sinrebirth, at least we would be fighting on the same side! :D

--Adm. Nick

10. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    but then i can't backstab you :_|

11. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    Thok, we played IBoP together. That is a bond that means we cannot betray each other.

(Remembers some of the storylines from IBoP)

Ah, nevermind. :p

--Adm. Nick

12. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Thats right, you better watch yourself!

*cackle*

13. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    *smacks forehead* I should have checked that. [face_plain]

Hello Zan. :) Yes, I'm trying to get more involved in the EUC. I rejoined the Trials to help Chukles.

So, my lord Hello, do I have permission to serve you?

14. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    It is something we ought to consider.

15. DarthPlagueisTheWise

DarthPlagueisTheWise Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    Do not trust the GFA, they will turn on you in the end. This I have forseen.

May the dark side of the force be with you. [face_devil]

16. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    I don't trust anyone thats not in an imperial uniform, or part of the royal family.

17. DarthPlagueisTheWise

DarthPlagueisTheWise Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    Nor should you, especially those within the GFA. I have come to know what their intentions are, and that is to gorge on our beloved cherry Jello.

They are ravenous I tell you. If Mr. Cherry knows what is best, he would jiggle his way to safety before they top him with whipped cream.

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    So are you saying that it's a trap?

19. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    I think you should be more careful of the darkside. The GFA have no reason for duplicity. We are not known to betray our allies. All we wish is to become allies. The True Empire and the GFA share much common ground.

And did the Sith not usurp your throne, my lord?

20. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Well, I'd rather be duped by the GFA than the Sith... I'm not sure what that says about me, though.

I think a better way of putting it is that the Sith are by no means trustworthy allies, and in order for something to happen in this war... allies are important.

21. SwordoftheJedi

Jan 7, 2005
    And let me point out my lord, that you will not have anything to rule if you let the Sith destroy it as thus.

Even if you did come into an agreement with the Sith, keep in mind that a downtrodden kingdom is much harder to rule then one that sees you as a savior. If you were to side with the GFA and free the galaxy that is what they would see you as, would they not?

22. AdmiralNick22

May 28, 2003
    The Galactic Forum Alliance realizes the need to remove the Sith from power. Granted, the post-Sith Expanded Universe Community will need a new leader, but that is not the topic of discussion now. The Alliance and the Imperial forces of the Jellopire need to form a united front. Together, we can remove the Sith from power and restore a measure of freedom to these boards.

Jello, if an alliance is interesting to you, perhaps we should hold some formal discussions. I am willing to host such negotiations in the Admiral Ackbar Fan Thread. Security can be handled jointly by Alliance forces and any task force you wish to send.

I am sure that Horsey and the other members of the Triumvirate would be willing to attend as well. We have a opportunity here to combine our forces and score the decisive victory over the Sith!

--Adm. Nick, GFA Fleet Commander

23. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    His Imperial Magesties Throne Room - IC: as Grand Admiral Randal Duflin

Standing up from his seat at the table, the Grand Admiral approaches H.I.M. with a look of distain and worry. The tone echoing from the heels of his boots indicate that he is stepping with a more forceful tone, trying to emphasise his presence in the meeting room.

"My liege, We cannot trust either of these two factions to be trustworthy allies for a various number of reasons, most of the stemming from the moment this civil war began to take place. Masters of the force they may be, but the sith themselves are not ones known for their generocity, eagerness to work together fairly, or to hold bargains with others. The mere notion of engaging in political talks with them is an insult to the standards we in the empire hold so dear."

From his pocket, Randal produces a data pad. Clicking a few times on the screen, he hands the pad over to the emperor.

"The fact that they would even want to start a civil war such as this shows me that they have no care for the wellbeing of this galaxy, or for those people who live in it. They only care for the growth of their own personal power, and not of promoting a better place for everyone in the galaxy. Read their opening remarks about this civil war, and you will see that their motives are sinister, and not genuine. The GFA, on the other hand, also cannot be the true governing force in this galaxy either. Just by allowing this civil war to become so widespread is a beacon to the instability of the GFA, and shows all of us they have no strength or legitimacy to controling such a large responisbility. Looking at all the information that we have at the present time, there is only one logical course of action for us in the Empire. We must take action now against both of these illegitimate and uncapable organizations, and take control of this entire situation. With our knowledge, firepower, and integrity, we can run this galaxy with an Iron Fist to those that would try to destroy it, but it would have that satin interior for those within the galaxy that we strive to protect and serve, making sure to give all of the populace the protection, stability, and strength of government they all most definately want and deserve

As the last words echo from his lips, the Grand Admiral began to step backwards to his seat. Taking the time to move his chair without making any noise, the Grand Admiral lowered himself to the seat, never removing his eyes from his Emperor.

Tag: Fellow members of the Empire

Cmon! lets get this war started!

24. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    It isn't much of an argument to say that the GFA has failed to keep the forum together; for neither have we. This is why I agree that we do need to do something about it-- with or without the GFA is the question.

Surely we can all agree that the true enemies here are the Sith faction, who have done nothing to unify or bring order to the galaxy. By sending governors out to each thread, it has imposed rule where it was not welcome. A primary goal of the EUS was always to allow threads to be autonomous, and participate where they saw fit. However, by imposing outside rule on the threads, they have been forced into action and distracted from meaningful conversations. By creating such distractions, they have done nothing but bring chaos to otherwise peaceful areas.

Further, they seek to divide us when they impose upon our threads; our threads consist of members from all three factions. When the Sith seek to take over, they will have members in each thread who mean to comply with Sith order, and others who will immediately oppose it.

It may do to analyze our own failure in preventing this. Many of us saw this in the EUS, when the elections clearly were not being taken seriously. The Empire has been around longer than any of the other factions in the EUC, and if we didn't do anything, then we cannot take out such frustrations on the GFA. The GFA can boast a larger, broader, and admittedly more democratic consistency. But our members are more loyal and more fervent, and more willing to support our efforts.

We do not require the GFA to be our allies. We can survive fine without them. But that's the thing: it's just survival. Let's prevail. Maybe we do not need an active alliance, but perhaps we can agree not to tread on one another.

25. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    You do know that we've currently got a truce? o_O ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.