main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU Pub:

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by KenKenobi, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ben_Skywalker

Jedi_Ben_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I though about PMing him, but that wouldnt help in this situation.

2. DS-61-4

DS-61-4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2002
    hate to tell you, but this is getting locked when DS comes

Well I'm here now. :p

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Axl: What, you're waiting for the law? You aren't going to do a driveby or anything? [face_shocked]

:p

4. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    Well now that the idea has been given, id have to send someone else to do it. I wonder if buckethead is availible 8-}

Axl.

5. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    As mentioned in many earlier posts, no new social threads are allowed in the forum. Too many social threads creates too many "cliques" of people and divides the forum up into who uses which thread to talk to their friends in and who can have to most popular one blah blah.....effectively killing the "community" sentiment we're trying to get here by chatting and sharing opinions with other EU fans.

You will always be more than welcome in any of the other existing 3 threads.

Everyone who demanded instant satisfaction by posting "Lock this please" should be advised that 2 other mods also handle this forum, their names at the top of the header bar, in case you hadn't noticed. :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.