main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EU: Where are they Now ? Thread

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WRAITH_LEADER, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WRAITH_LEADER

WRAITH_LEADER Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    What exactly is the Dark Forces Triology?

And here is a question I want to know the answer to. After the opening series of NJO books What happened to Gavin Darklighter? He just faded away.

2. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Wraith, i believe the Dark Forces Trilogy covers Jedi Knight in Graphic Novel form, also some of the back story, like his father getting killed.
    I've aslo read the main reason we haven't seen him is because of the chance of a new DF game, so they would be harder to make one if he was in a lot of novels.

wolf

3. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Well, of course there's the chance of a new Jedi Knight game.

I don't know whether you're a gamer or not, but after Dark Forces, they made Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast, and now Jedi Academy, all featuring Kyle Katarn and all of which have become classics--well, except maybe Academy, though its new play features are greatly appreciated in the multiplayer community.

4. WRAITH_LEADER

WRAITH_LEADER Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Where did mysteries of the sith come in? Haven't heard about that. And where does farlander come in to all of this. I know the name but have never even heard him refered to outside of DW.

5. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Wraith...
    Mysteries of the Sith is a spinoff "sequel" to Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight set during the time of Dark Empire and covers Kyle Katarn's relationship with and training of Mara Jade. It's the result of his JK and MotS (becoming enthralled by ancient Sith) experiences that Kyle decides to give up his lightsaber over to Luke prior to Outcast as he realizes its too dangerous. However, Outcast teaches him that it's dangerous for the galaxy without him.

Keyan Farlander is without a doubt probably the best starfighter pilot in the galaxy next to Maarek Stele and is the hero of LucasArts X-Wing series of games and his story originated in the X-Wing series game manuals and strategy guides. He's the Rebel's version of Maarek Stele (from TIE Fighter games).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.