THE EUC AWARDS 2.0! Return of the EUC Awards: Winners Posted!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by hear+soul, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Darth_Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am not Nihilus, just a True Sith Lord. The True Sith knew the technique, and according to Kreia, their draining power equaled and surpassed Nihilus'.

Revan stands no chance. [face_devil]

That's what I was hoping for when Krayt said Nihilus transferred his consciousness to his armor; the only piece of 'armor' we could call such is his mask, as he wears robes, not armor. And of course the energy cloud that resulted in his body dissipating was suspicious. No other Sith has faded like that.
  2. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    I guess you didn't receive the notice from the Senate Appropriations Committee. Your Cloning Facilities were repossessed due to it being purchased with misappropriated funds. Sorry, you'll have to go to EKW's place for your experiment. :D
  3. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
    Really? They were a part of my payment for signing on as Senate Security. I would hate for the Senate to be in breech of contract. I would be forced to look for employment elsewhere. If this is indeed the case, Lord Wiggins, would you know anyone that might be looking for an out of work Mandalorian? [face_mischief]
  4. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, yes I do. Please come with me. :)

Evil.
  5. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Why do the words "hostile takeover" keep coming to mind?
  6. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    I haven't a clue. The people will welcome me with open arms and applause when take power.

Evil.
  7. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    I reviewed your contract Mandalorian and saw no such stipulation.
  8. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, this person ^ up here, Mac, is on top of things. I'm simply astounded. Stops the violence (bit of a pity I'll admit) reviews a contract, and hinders a hostile takeover in just under half an hour. I'm amazed. You have my respect!
  9. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
    My contract was negotiated privatly with the Chancellor herself, without Senate oversight. I doubt you have seen it, and if you have that in and of itself is a contract violation.

ETA: CPL has my respect as well, he is a worthy warrior and a good represenative for the XWFC, but in this case he is wrong. :p
  10. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm pretty sure that most people around here respect mac in some way or another.

Evil.
  11. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Having read the last three pages, I'm pretty sure you lot are talking alot of Banther Poodoo...

Take your best shot EKW, you don't scare me....and yes, Bardan's Cloning facility is part of his payment, so return it now please.

Yo momma huh? Once again, best shot guys..... [face_devil] And yes Bardan, I wear combat boots and am damn proud of it! ;)

Now, if anyone wants to 'take me on', do it in teh Senate guys!

PS, I like the banners too. ;)
  12. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    Addie, you know full well that I only wish to challenge you in the political arena. ;)

Evil.
  13. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
    Thank you Madam Chancellor, I continue to serve at your pleasure. You should be proud of your combat boots, I love wearing mine!
  14. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    They are surprisingly comfortable.

Evil.
  15. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Can't say anything about combat boots, but my everyday shoes are a pair of steel-toe leather hiking boots.

Why steel-toe? Well, you'd go steel-toe too if you stub your toes as often as I do! :p
  16. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    As you request Madame Chancellor, I was only doing my duty as a credit washer.

Here are the keys Bardan and my apologies.
  17. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Or if you have a ranch of dewbacks? :p

As long as they're more comfortable long-term than high-heeled boots. Sexy as those boots are... the numb toes for a week afterwards kinda made it not worth it.

Got some new flat biker boots instead.
  18. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
    No apologies necessary, I of all people know what it is like to get carried away in one's duties.
  19. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    one more day.

and I ain't talking Spider-Man.
  20. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    Today is the day. I'll be posting the awards in two parts. The first part will be posted soon.

All winners will be highlighted in black.

And here they are: Your winners for Session 1 of the EUC Awards 2.0 2011: Part 1:

Presenting... your new Master Jedi of the Expanded Universe Community, in a race decided by one vote...

Kev-Mas_Colcha!!!!

In the Most Likely categories....

Your patron Most Likely to Get a Life is...

Sinrebirth!

Your patron Most Likely to Revive the EUC, in another race decided by one vote, is...

Sinrebirth!!

Your patron Most Likely to Destroy the EUC is...

Evil_King_Wiggins!

Your patron Most Likely to Take over the World is...

Sinrebirth!

Your patron Most Likely to Become a Moderator is...

Trimaj!!

Your patron Most Likely to Get Banned for Nothing is...

Despised1!

Your patron Most Likely to Cry because of a Comic, in another one vote election, is...

Jedi Trace!!

Your patron Most Likely to Clone a Pilot from Rogue Squadron, in a land-slide election, is...

s65horsey!!

Your patron Most Likely to Be a Secret Imperial Loyalist/Join the Empire, in the closest race thus far, is...

Adalia-Durron!!

And... as the last award of Part 1.... Your patron Most Likely to Be a Secret Rebel Separatist/Join the Alliance, in another tight race, is...

Sinrebirth!!!

Stay tuned for your Most Likely to Become the Next Chancellor, your Best Patron, and the rest of the awards!!!!
  21. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    Question....

Why post the winners highlighted in black?
  22. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    I like the tension. You could just highlight the whole thing, but that aside, it's unrealistic to announce the winners one post at a time, so this is the closest thing.

Don't worry, though, I will be posting a non-highlighted winners listed when the awards conclude.

edit: This way, you don't look at the page and see everybody that's won already. You can go one by one and not spoil anything.
  23. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
  24. hear+soul Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey! This is the EUC Awards 2.0!!! where everything is new and different and there's a guy moon-walking down the aisle with a grocery cart!
  25. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm reading this on my phone and cannot highlight. :( but i'm pretty sure who each winner was due to name length.

Evil.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.