Games The EUC Bachelorette - Winner Announced - Let's see where this goes!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Joe, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Sky-Guy is 19, and the oldest of two. He hails from the place that is occasionally covered in ice and snow, and occasionally gives Australia a run for its money in heat. Sky-Guy loves Stargate, and Star Wars, though the former is higher up. He also likes reading various books, and there is little he won't read. Not a comic fan however. He only really watches Baseball for sports, and is studying for a Social Studies Education degree. Only a freshman, so that is still three years away however. Sky-Guy is 5'9", needs a job, and misses being able to play sports as his lungs are too bad these days. He does however enjoy playing video games to make up for it.

Favorites:
    Color: Forest green and orange
    Numbers: 16, 9, 93
    Drinks: Water :p
    Star Wars Character: Luke Skywalker
    Stargate character: Teal'c
    Favorite channel: Pre-reality show History Channel

There it is...such as it is :p
  2. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    Zeltron is 22, with seven younger siblings and an older half-brother. She has always wanted to become a martial artist, but money is tight, so that is still just a dream. :p She loves the Final Fantasy series of video games, particularly XIII and XIII-2, so much so that she got three tattoos from XIII, and now has to deal with the eye-rolling that results from the “they’re from a video game” answer to the popular question, “What are your tattoos from?” :p She lives in an itty-bitty town with only one supermarket, at which she is currently employed. She enjoys reading, but likes movies even more, and is a fan of the TV series “Pretty Little Liars”, and the movie series “Twilight”.

Favorites
    Color: Black
    Numbers: 15, 25
    Star Wars character: Anakin Skywalker
    Movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Drinks: Water, milk

Okay, people, you can all start making fun of me now. :p I think you’ll probably be too busy with that to think up any questions, but…. You’re still free to ask. ;)
  3. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
    Daft-Vader is a 24 (well for a week or so...), hailing from the currently snowy and cold UK. Currently studying at University. He enjoys reading and photography, and goes to the gym and swimming. Outside of Star Wars he enjoys Superhero movies and Doctor Who, as well as Top Gear, which he enjoys more foe the comedic value as he can't actually drive.

Favorites
    Color: Blue
    Star Wars character: Only One? [face_thinking] Darth Vader
    Movie (non-SW): Batman
    Drinks: Milk, strawberry squash
    Favourite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Top Gear

Any questions? :)
  4. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
    I was born late one Saturday evening in Indiana. If mom had waited two more minutes, I would have been an Easter baby.
    I am the youngest of three. My older siblings unintentionally taught me how to avoid trouble with the parents. Through simple observation, I managed to stay a step ahead and was able to get away with nearly everything. They are still in awe of my cunning.
    Hobbies include reading and music. I play a few instruments, but none of them proficiently.
    I joined the National Guard to pay for college, and what an adventure both turned out to be.
    I currently work at the local airport as a training instructor for ground handlers. At least, that's my official title. I am also the HR department, accounts payable, supplies procurement, substitute shift supervisor, auditor, record keeping, and all around jack of all trades.

Favorites:
    Books- history, humor ("Wigfield" is hilarious), mystery/thriller, and anything with the words "Star Wars" in the title (unless the title also includes the words "The Crystal Star").
    Music- Dream Theater, Juliana Hatfield, Brad Paisley, Fleetwood Mac, pretty much anything where actual people play actual instruments
    Movies- SW (of course), the Die Hard's, Lebowski, Scary Movie just to name a few
    TV- is all crap, except for some cancelled shows such as Firefly, Invasion, V (the interesting new one, not so much the cheesy old one), Arrested Development, Strangers with Candy, Monty Python
    Third World Country I've Visited- El Salvador

[IMG]
  5. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Gunny is 20, and an only child. He's a senior in college who works too much on homework to be considered healthy in that regard, so he is a hard worker. When not stuck in class or working on HW, he is surfing the TF.N. forums, doing videography, going to the gym, or playing his guitars, which he is somewhat proficient at. He watches a variety of sports, including baseball, American football, and basketball.

Color: Forest Green
    Star Wars Character: Luke Skywalker
    Other Movies: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, most anything with Jackie Chan in it
    TV: Jeopardy, Sports programming
    Drink: Water, lemonade
  6. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
    I feel so old here... xD
  7. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  8. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
  9. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  10. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  11. Joe Force Ghost

star 6
    I feel really young here...
  12. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
  13. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    I feel young and yet kind of middle-aged because I've been here since '06 :p

I find it interesting that (other than that Star Wars thing) everyone so far has at least one thing in common with me... which is, of course, important when trying to make a ~connection~.

Anddd I forgot it was Saturday... reminder to @Amatsu Mikaboshi @Corellian_Outrider and @General Valerian that the rose ceremony is happening tomorrow and you three haven't completed this week's challenge yet :)
  14. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Gosh, I've been here since '02 and it still feels like not too long ago when I first joined up…Sorry for the delay, it has been a busy week getting tasks done for several projects I'm working on. I hope everyone is having a great and safe weekend!

I'll expand upon what I had mentioned earlier… I am an artist and two of the SW prequels have been made in my city. With my artworks, I have been traditionally trained and have adapted those skills to the digital realm. My favourite animated movie of all time is The Lion King, followed by Aladdin. I think MacGyver/Jack O'Neill is brilliant and I miss seeing new Stargate (we need some conclusion to SGA and SGU!). Regarding Star Wars… I have a handful of favourite characters though I'll give a shout out to Ahsoka Tano, Dash Rendar and Corran Horn… I am fond of the colour blue… green comes equal second with silver. I used to play soccer, I love archery and the Legend of Zelda and the Rogue Squadron series… oh and hot chocolate with a dash of cinnamon makes a nice start to the morning.

Apart from my avatar, here is a taste of one of my sketches…
    [IMG]
  15. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
    Whens the rose ceremony...? [face_batting]
  16. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
  17. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    When you least expect it, Dafty. :p
  18. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  19. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
  20. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
  21. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    Four of you are ready... I'm not. Because I have to come up with next week's challenge first. :p
  22. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
  23. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    If I don't come up with anything better by the time I'm done dinner, I'll just use the one I have in mind. I don't think many of you will like it, though :p
  24. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  25. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.