main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EUC Trivia Game-- December Game Now In Progress!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Therefore, TIEPilot051999 is the winner of this month's EUC Trivia

It figures. I get sick, and I end up winning the game. Hoorah. :p

2. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Congrats, TIE. I had wild guesses for the two I missed, so it's no surprise. Ah well, at least I get a "very close runnerup."

Is it possible to get books and page numbers for I and II?

3. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    EUC Trivia Game Final Round Administrative Summary
    I hope everyone had a great time playing. Many thanks go to Iron_Fist for taking up this game for Jello. Congrats go to TIE for pulling this one out.

And, well, for you other guys:
    Fire_Light (from last round)
    Thok
    Marcus

Get your socks ready.

For you all, your 24 hours starts...
    NOW.

For TIE, you get a new treat this time around. For this week, you won't need to limit yourself to a single color scheme for the whole week. Have fun.

4. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    For TIE, you get a new treat this time around. For this week, you won't need to limit yourself to a single color scheme for the whole week.

Nice... ;)

5. Thok2

Thok2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2003
    Now, this is what bothers me. i swear i sent that pm out, yet i still have no way to prove that i did so untill i get teh unbanned. Oh well, good job TIE!

6. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    Thok: If you did, I didn't receive it. The three most recent PMs from you are those regarding your current VIP status and what would happen if you won, and the answers to round III. That's it, I'm afraid. :(

Pellaeon: Question 1 came from page 10 of my 1978 copy of Splinter of the Mind's Eye. Question 2 came from page 74 of my 1996 version of Before the Storm, book 1 of the Black Fleet Crisis. :)

TIE: Something to help you get better, eh? ;) Well done, again, and bad luck to Pellaeon and Marcus, especially Marcus - you could have forced a tie-breaker had you been a hour earlier...

I_F

7. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Question 1 was just idiocy on my part; I must have read over that, because I just checked and saw it in my book.

As to the second one, at least I own the book, though I had no idea which one it would be.

Decent questions throughout the game, I thought, but there was a dearth of game or comic questions, which I thought added a good level of diversity.

8. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    Question 2 came from page 74 of my 1996 version of Before the Storm, book 1 of the Black Fleet Crisis.

Augh! I have that book, too! :oops:

9. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    Pellaeon: I was thinking of adding questions from comics and books, but I decided against them for difficulty reasons (the ones I came up with were a bit too easy, I felt, since it's been a while since I've played through a Star Wars game or read some comics). Hopefully, if I get to do this again, I'll have come up with some near-impossible trivia from my games library. Thanks for the constructive criticism - I will keep it in mind if I host again. :)

I was wondering how many of you would get the Tibanna one, since practically no source that mentions it also associates it with a colour. It was very, very hard to get, with such a small, out-of-the-way reference point, so you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. :)

I_F

10. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    I own BtS too, though I would never have thought of looking there. I thought I'd gone through everything that mentioned Bespin.

11. MarcusP2

Jul 10, 2004
    So....there going to be another one any time soon?

12. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    I hope it starts soon.

13. MarcusP2

Jul 10, 2004
    Surely this hasn't been forgotten. Though I suppose it would have been better to bring it up a few weeks ago when everyone in the northern hemisphere was on holidays :p

14. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    It's not December, silly :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.