main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Evil Plan - JA (Finally Updated 12/18!!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KenobisGirl, Jul 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I am going to post in a few hours! I have had a really busy day and I haven't had a chance to type it up! Sorry for the wait! I hope nobody died while waiting for the Obi torture... If you did, I'm sorry! ;)

2. Aida

Aida Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2001
    Post quickly KenobisGirl!!! I need some good ideas for torture!!! [face_devil] My poor puppy may have a limp for the rest of his life, all because of some stupied humans can't handle throwing their broken glass in the garbage instead of a pond!!! :mad: :_| And in any case I love your story and it makes me feel better! :) SO POST!!!

Question: how do you do signatures?

3. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I'm so sorry everyone! I won't be able to post till tomorrow. Sorry to keep nice Obi torture from you for one whole day! :eek:

4. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Aida, go click on help and that takes you to the snowboards, then click on adding a sig and go from there!

Now, where's the post?!?

5. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I can wait!

6. The_Rogue_Jedi

The_Rogue_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2001
    Obi Torture. That's almost as much fun as going to Toshi's station for Power Converters!!!!!

7. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    LoL Rogue, what is that I see? A Jedi Code for Dummies, where did you hear about that?
    :D

BTW POST! I miss my Obi-Torture! *sob*

8. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I PROMISE I will post sometime in the next few hours! I haven't been able to post lately because of back-to-school arrangements (Yuck) Thank you everyone for being so patient with me! (8th grade is gonna rock!!!!!)

9. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Here ya go! Sorry it's so short, but at least it has Obi torture in it!!!!!

Part 4

Obi-Wan was led to a vast room with a large number of lethal torture devices, and two chains hanging from the ceiling in the middle. Guards stripped the young Jedi to the waist, and then secured him to the chains. Obi-Wan struggled to contain his fear as E?tan walked into the room and started choosing items from a shelf and laying them on a long table next to the apprentice.

When E?tan was done, he walked up to Obi-Wan and began pacing around him.

?As you probably figured, we are going to torture you,? E?tan stopped pacing around the teenager and grinned as he saw the fear, but weak acceptance in Obi-Wan?s stormy eyes. ?Let me explain the rules; Number one: Don?t scream, if you do, the blows will come harder and faster; Number two: don?t struggle; Number three: Tell us everything we want to know, or we will make your inevitable death incredibly slow. Got that, boy?? E?tan hissed in Obi-Wan?s face. Obi-Wan merely stared at the wall in front, not answering. E?tan kicked Obi-Wan in the stomach. ?Got it?? He repeated.

Obi-Wan sighed and closed his eyes. ?Yes, sir,? he said quietly, knowing he was in for it.

?Good, then let us begin,? E?tan chose a few items from the table; a leather whip, a nail gun, and a club. Then he picked up a syringe and injected its contents into Obi-Wan?s neck. **Force suppressant,** he surmised as he felt the Force leave him. Obi-Wan felt naked and helpless without the Force.

E?tan then picked up the leather whip. At a closer examination, one could see tiny barbs on the end, which most likely contained poison.

E?tan landed the first stroke on the young Jedi?s back. Obi-Wan let out a hiss between his tightly clenched teeth as he felt the barbs rip his flesh and inject burning poison into him. Obi-Wan tried to call his Master to him through their bond, but he remembered vaguely that he had been Force suppressed only a few moments before. The blows were coming faster now and Obi-Wan was struggling to contain his cries of anguish. Then came the questions.

?What are the access codes to the Temple?? E'tan asked between vicious strokes.

No reply.

?Are you going to answer me, boy?? E?tan hissed, his tone dangerous.

Obi-Wan stared at E'tan, his chest heaving and sweat soaking his spiky hair.

E?tan then picked up the nail gun and began toying with it, fingering its many components.

?If you do not tell me the access codes to your 'sacred' Temple, you are going to wish you had never been born.?

Obi-Wan closed his pain-filled eyes and took a deep breath.

?Never,? he whispered?

10. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    yay! That's good, you didn't take too long. We get impatient when we have to wait *too* long for the Obi-torture. :D

11. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Thanx Senni! Back when I was only a reader, I hated when the authors didn't post, so I know how you feel, and I try to keep you from going through Obi torture withdrawl... teehee... :D

12. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Why am I upping my own thread? Hmmm... this is strange... I posted Obi torture and I get ONE reply? Anyway, UP!

13. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    "Never."

Obi-Wan, my dear boy, it's gonna be a ROUGH ride.

Thank you for the torture, KenobisGirl! My current sickness is being fed. Thank you, thank you!

14. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Ooooh, we all know they saying- let's say it together:

POOR Obi :(

15. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    What is my thread doing on page 4??????? Upppers!!!! Please... must.... have.... feedback... ::Starts gasping for air:: HELP!

16. BLADE_KENOBI

BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    We are still here! Don't choke until you get another post up at least! :)

Can't wait to see what's in store for poor Obi. (I keep seeing images of the nail gun and to say I'm curious is a vast understatement.)

POST SOON! "I'm" dying here.

17. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Thank you so much... I'm fine now. I always thought it would be interesting to use a nail gun, since my dad has been using one to try to fix our roof... ;)

18. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    A nail gun eh?
    I guess that they no longer are used just to built things...
    Why can't the bad guys use something not so...EVIL!
    Why can't they use something like a wet towel? Now that can hurt if you use it right!
    Why would they want the codes to the temple and why on earth would they think that Obi-wan had them!
    What would they steal anyway's it's not like the jedi have t.v's and V.C.R's or something, or do they...

19. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Nail gun? Hmmmm... I can come up with a few interesting ideas for that...... OH, how bout they use a Obi's lightsaber?

20. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I read a story like that... the torturers burn Obi with his own lightsaber...

Cow_girl: They needed the codes to the Temple to get in. Somewhere, I read that all Jedi know the code to get into the Temple, and they wanted to get in to... wait! I can't tell you that yet! Eeep! That was close... The answers are coming (I think ;))

21. BLADE_KENOBI

BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    (Blade Chanting to herself) I will not beg. I will not beg. I will not beg.....

Who am I kidding anyway? [face_mischief]

(Blade down on her knees) PLEASE POST!!! :D

22. Aida

Aida Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2001
    Thanks ApprenticeM!!! Now all I need is a sig...hmmm...
    And thanks KenobisGirl for that wonderful dose of Obi torture! I have to admit a nail gun never occurred to me (Neither did a towel Cow Girl :) :p ) heehee. Post more soon before I'm forced to beg! What is school to Obi torture, eh? Your right, 8th grade does rock, 9th sucks cause you're back at the bottom of the barrel (I'm just glad I didn't get trash canned! :p ) but I know 10th grade is gonna be better...right? :laughs nervously: Hurry up and post please!

23. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Yes, that's why I didn't like 7th grade, cause you have the older peeps to pick on you, but... My brother is going into 7th grade... hmmm... It's going to be fun with him around... Mwahahaha!

I will post tomorrow! ;)

24. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    What is my poor tread doing on page 8? I will post as soon as I get time! UP!!!!! Anybody have a birthday, btw?

25. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I know how you can up this thread Kenobis girl, you could oh, I don't know....
    POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Starts to wave had around*

"You will post"

Cow_Girl's mom-What are you doing now?

Cow_Girl-Ummm, Nothing?

Cow_Girl's mom-Crazy Kid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.