main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ~*~ The Ewan McGregor Fan Club of the JCC ~*~

Discussion in 'Community' started by Quarantine, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm sure that I'll love both. :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm sure that I'll love both. :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Ewan is posting some great pictures of Australia on instagram and twitter, He's in Kalgoorlie Western Australia filming his next movie Son of a Gun. Oh if only I lived in WA, but unfortunately I live on the other side of this great country, in NSW. However its exciting knowing he is here for another few weeks.^:)^

serendipityaey likes this.
  4. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Can't wait to see Jack teh Giant Killer...I wonder if I'll be able to get my hubby to watch it?

Unlikely, bu tI can hope. He REALLY doesn't like Ewan, mainly because I do, but I'm trying to soften him up some...

If not, I'll get it through the Library sometime and watch it by myself or with my son.

5. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    That is so exciting he's in your part of the world!!! So close, yet so far :) All of his pictures look so amazing and beautiful! I'm so jealous of you, it's gorgeous there. I really wish I was there! With him! :D sighhhhh...

I tweeted him the other night to ask about one of his charities and he tweeted me back! He's such a sweetheart

I hope you get to see it soon!! I enjoyed it so much, it was such an enjoyable all around movie. My husband liked it, if that helps any? But he goes to all of Ewan's movies with me.

6. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Ewan is headed to Melbourne!

7. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    I know, but still too far away from Sydney and apparently he was in Sydney when he first arrived in OZ, but nothing is on TV or media. At least he is having a good time when he's not filming, playing night golf, a green bike with his name on it. Boxing, weightlifting and enjoying the outback.

8. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Had some time alone this evening so I dug around and found one of Ewan's older movies (I don't have as many of his movies as I thought I did, bu tI have a few).

I watched "Down With Love" again...a cute movie, adn of course he was gorgeous (if a little goofy in some parts).

I loved the whole Doris Day/Rock Hudson genre style ...with Ewan and Renee playing up the style of that time period (especially Renee with her extreme wiggle walk and fashion...):p

My favorite was at the last when they sang though...Ewan was really belting it out ...loved it.

Also I love when he's taking a bit of that candy bar at the end...

Sometime I want to get Moulin Rouge from teh library again...I so much love that movie...Ewan was totally gorgeous, and his singing so wonderful...and his angst so beautifully played...just amazing.

Oh and Nicole Kidman was good too. :D

9. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I love his pretend southern accent! 5...4...3...2... Zip? Zip Martin is a dream! :p And I love when he has to dump the cold water over his head, and the moments leading up to it

I love the music and Ewan deserves every award for it but so tired of Moulin Rouge!

10. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    I did too...his little count down...the first time so cocky, the second time humbled and unsure...so cute.

Yeah, teh cold water scene..that was great. When I watched the behind the scene on the dvd a couple years ago, the director said "One-shot McGregor" did that scene in one take. He was great.

I saw Moulin Rouge twice one weekend almost two years ago now, I'm getting close to wanting to see it again.

All this until I can get to see the newer movies.

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Pillow talk ' I think is the only movie I don't have of Ewan's and as soon as Jack is on DVD I'll get that one. Ewan leaving OZ and going home today, or maybe tomorrow I'm sure he misses his family he's been here a long time. Safe trip home to your family Ewan.[:D]^:)^[face_love]

12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Safe trip home to your family Ewan.[:D]^:)^[face_love]

Amen to that.

13. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    I have a suspicion that he's still here doing an ad for LG electronics; busy boy.:D

14. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I saw he tweeted to someone else, a band I believe, about having just arrived in Sydney from Melbourne! I saw news about that LG stuff too and a cute picture of him looking at a picture of himself for LG, both images sexy. Double sexy :D

15. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Ah Sydney ! Now he's close. but where to look.:_|Yep I saw that picture too, so sexy^:)^ and he's been absent from instagram. I saw your picture of Independence (I think it was.)

16. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    He's getting closer, he's on his way to you! :D I have a friend in Melbourne and she even knew the area he had been in from his pics, but alas, she could not find him.

Yes! Independence :D I didn't realize that was you, now I know :p Independence is this tiny little town that's only about 15 or 20 minutes from where I live but I've never been there I don't think. There was a great little historic downtown area with lots of cute restaurants and shops and a huge park on the river. It was gorgeous

17. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    He's on his way home now,:_| but I saw the interview he did for a local channel here for LG.^:)^ He looks so good even when he's hot.[face_love] they had to dry his face with tissues from the hot suit he was wearing. :D I'm still learning how to do this instagram and twitter thingy. But it is fun.

18. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Lol, when is he not hot? :D I'll have to watch that interview!

It is fun. He used to chat all the time on Instagram, talked to me a few different times on some of his pictures, but he never does anymore :( I think a lot more people follow and comment now

19. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Lucky girl, I don't expect him to answer any of my comments but Ewan News did several times. I am getting hooked on twitter and instagram, and my stories are suffering.
    I don't seem to have plots bouncing around my head these days and of course the muse has gone with Val's I think.

20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
  21. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Yes I saw it too, he didn't have much time at home with his family before he's off again. Hope he doesn't burn himself out'
    At least he's not that far from his family as he was over here, in OZ Here was here for three months.!!

22. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Have just posted that news on the Obi-Wan fanclub... Always late for the tea, I am. :rolleyes: :p

Iron_lord likes this.
  23. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Better late than never, we have to keep him in the news, Nothing much is happening around here? [face_thinking]

24. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    It kind of makes me giggle... :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [face_hypnotized]

Please tell me that is for a movie...!!!

26. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Lol! Hahahahaha

For Jane Got a Gun. Western bad guy! Imagine if he did it just for kicks though :D lol