main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ~*~ The Ewan McGregor Fan Club of the JCC ~*~

Discussion in 'Community' started by Quarantine, Mar 19, 2002.

1. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    It's so sad he doesn't like Ewan, obimom ! He's such a wonderful guy. That visit to Rachel house was adorable!

2. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    What visit to Rachel house?

Is there a link? :D

3. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    obimom likes this.
  4. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    That was lovely, and how gorgeous is he...such a light in his eyes and face when he's doing for others....

what a guy...[face_love]

And is that is dad standing nearby holding the little one? I didn't know he was shorter than Ewan...

5. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    No that's not his dad...that guy looks way too young! I remember his dad on LWR, doesn't look like him :)

6. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    I saw a lovely picture of Ewan standing with his mother in a recent pic...I think he favors her probably.

7. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I think he loves both his parents a lot... :p

8. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    He does, and it's evident. That part of what I love about him...[face_love]

I read one time that when Ewan and Eve were dating, one of the things Eve watched about Ewan was how he was with his parents. She was impressed, I do believe. ;)

9. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Just saw a trailer for "Osage: August County"....heavy drama...

Looks good though...star studded...with Ewan being the brightest stud there IMO (for the males anyway...some heavy hitter female stars in this).

serendipityaey likes this.
  10. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    also a you tube vidoe of funny Ewan clips...pretty good...a wide range of Ewan...[face_love]

11. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Yay! Ohhh, I so need some Ewan today. I hope I can find time to watch these at work in my 11 hour day... Thanks for posting obimom

12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    You're welcome, Ash, serendipityaey hang in there on this 11 hour day...yeesh!!

The longest day I have at work during the holidays was 10 hours...that was rough. Hope the day goes well for you.

13. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I'm hanging in thereeeeeee... Thanks [:D] Only 5ish hours to go... ugh, Quick! Someone post a picture for me to drool on and lighten my heart [face_love]

I might try to watch those now, it's quietish in the office...

14. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here you go, Ash serendipityaey....hope your drool bucket is handy...;)

15. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Yay!!!! Thank you!!

We actually just had a huge thunderstorm, lightening hit the biggest tree on our property, peeled the bark off it, I saw fire, it was really scary. We have a theme park, we had to evacuate the whole place for the first time. I am soaking wet! It was insanity. But we're closed now! Obi did not want me to work so much :D

16. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Holy smokes, he is hot

obimom likes this.
  17. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Sizzlin....that lightening has nothing on him....=P~

Glad everyone is ok...you work at or own an amusement park? Where?

18. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    In Salem, Oregon; Enchanted Forest. My husband's family owns it, his grandfather built/started it in 1971 and we're going strong, except during thunderstorms :p

He is sizzling [face_love] Mmmmmmm...

And everyone is okay, and I'm actually so proud to know everyone does pay attention during those evacuation drills we do every night :D

obimom likes this.
  19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Wow, I never knew anyone who owned their own amusement park before. Ever invite Ewan and his family to visit?

We went to Branson Mo a couple weeks ago and spent two days at Silver Dollar City...I'm in my fifties, and will ride most roller coasters...some after I gear up the nerve to do so...:p

Some bec. my son talked me into it. I like the Powder Keg (shoots as if out of a cannon from 0 to 80something in 2.8 seconds or something, wild and crazy...and i love it.

This time I also rode Wildfire, which goes upside down 5 times...loved it. Rode it several times. My hubby won't do em...but my son and I love'em...The most he'll do is "Fire In the Hole" a tame little indoor ride with scenes of a town fire and character voices supplying dialogue, ending with a splash at the end in pitch dark...one of my favorites also...cause it's just fun...:)

20. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Sounds fun! We don't have any big rides, we are a small theme park. But big for Oregon :) I love it, it's a dream job even if August is always crazy and insane.

I haven't invited Ewan! But I certainly would if he was in the area :D That would be amazing. We have had a few celebrities

21. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Saw hubby off to work at 5:50 this AM and instead of heading back to bed like a good girl, I decided to see if there were any early morning Ewan movies...and sure enough, I found a movie...thirty minutes into Beginners...so watched the rest again.

I so much love Ewan in that movie...and I loved Michelle L's performance also...the were both so sad and in love and understated...it was sad and sweet at the same time...and Ewan is so adorable in that movie, not just with her but also his perplexed and sad demeanor with his dad... he should have gotten more recognition in that movie...

Anyway...must get to work. Drank a rare cup off organic coffee to get some caffeine going to wake me up more...(figured that would be better than hitting the soda pop machine for a pepsi pick me up later)...;)

22. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Some pics of Ewan from the Toronto International Film Festival for everyone! Looks like he's growing his hair out... o_O
    Here they are obimom

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My favorite... that hair looks luxurious!
    [​IMG]

obimom likes this.
  23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
  24. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Did all four come through?

25. obimom