main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Experiment - AU/ ESB - Han, w/Vader, Luke, Leia, etc. -COMPLETED 7/9/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Smelly_ole_Sock, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    You know, in ESB, Vader only totured Han and then put him in carbonite. [face_plain]

So his body is rejecting Palpy's blood cells. Well at least it has some sense. But that's no good for Han. I hope he gets that Sith Lord in the next story.

I hope we get to see the Experiment II soon! :)

2. Smelly_ole_Sock

Smelly_ole_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2004
    RebelMom - to avoid lynch mobs, I'm NOT making any suggestions- [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] - But your suggestions are so EVILLY GOOD! [face_devil]

Solo_Fan - You write like you've been doing this for awhile (wink!). - :D :D - Thank you! ;) - So you want a HAPPY ending huh? Hmm. I will consider that! (even though evil and twisted would be SOOOOO much more fun to write!) :eek:

starwarsfan68 - They have to save Han!!!! - Except don't forget! Han killed the scientist that knew what to do!!! :eek: :eek: [face_devil]

Kazzy - You know, in ESB, Vader only totured Han and then put him in carbonite- Maybe Han was lucky in this story. ;) - (I'm trying to decide which is worse...... the torture machine of getting those midichlorians or carbonite... hmmm .. that would be a tough choice.) I hope he gets that Sith Lord in the next story. - hehe. Which one? Vader or Palpy? [face_devil] - Sequel coming up in three weeks! :) :)

3. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm just sad that Han didn't end up with 30 bikini-Leias surrounding him and feeding him Corelian grease. :D I guess there's always the sequel...lol.

4. HanLeiaLover

HanLeiaLover Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2004
    Wow. That's all I can really say, wow. I just found this this morning and LOVED it, despite its slightly sinister side. Anyhoo, PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUEL SOON! [face_praying] Sorry, got a little carried away.

5. starsailor721

starsailor721 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2004
    ok....

*takes a big breath*

...and dives in....

6. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Hey, Smelly!

Thanks for the pseudo-happy ending...so it was Host Versus Graft disease! Now all Han needs is a little Force-enhanced dialysis to cleanse his system of the scwewy midi's - kayladie97 has a great suggestion in a transfusion of Light midi's from Leia/Luke.

Thanks for such a fun read! You definitely charted new territory here - I'm looking forward to your sequel!

7. TiaRaye

TiaRaye Jedi Master star 1

Jun 3, 2003
    You know that urban legend where Keith Richards gets his entire blood supply replaced 'cuz he's done so many drugs? Maybe they can do that!

I want happy!

8. Smelly_ole_Sock

Jun 12, 2004
    Laura_Anu - I guess there's always the sequel...lol. - :D - I'm taking that as a vote for "twisted" .... Yeah!!!

HanLeiaLover - I just found this this morning and LOVED it, despite its slightly sinister side- A NEW READER!! :D :D Glad you liked it. I am working on the sequel, and for the VERY FIRST TIME...*drum roll* I will have a BETA READER! (oops.... this is my first story isn't it? [face_blush] hehe) A Big Giant Thanks must go out to Jedi-2B for undertaking this project! I hope this doesn't want to make her cyber-strangle me! LOL!

starsailor721 - *takes a big breath* ...and dives in.... - See? Just like jumping in a pool, instead of wading in! You get the shock out of your system right away! ;)

rxchiquita - Thanks for the pseudo-happy ending- :D - You're welcome! Now all Han needs is a little Force-enhanced dialysis to cleanse his system of the scwewy midi's - kayladie97 has a great suggestion in a transfusion of Light midi's from Leia/Luke. - Poor Han! :( - Everyone wants him to go through experiencing that horrible, hellish machine again... and he may have to, if he wants to live! :eek:

TiaRaye - You know that urban legend where Keith Richards gets his entire blood supply replaced 'cuz he's done so many drugs? Maybe they can do that! - Actually, I've never heard that one! I have heard the one about Elvis living in Kalamazoo, though. [face_devil] - And another vote for Happy! *sighs* WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???? Is sick and twisted so bad!? :p :cool: [face_hypnotized]

9. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm totally in for sick and twisted, and my sister, who lurked through the entire thing *gasp* wants sick and twisted as well. I told her she should post, but she won't...oh well.

10. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I vote to save Han. We need some real romance between him and Leia.

11. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Do you want a HAPPY :) ending? - Of course! And I want Palpy dead! :p

12. Smelly_ole_Sock

Jun 12, 2004
    Laura_Anu - I'm totally in for sick and twisted, and my sister, who lurked through the entire thing *gasp* wants sick and twisted as well- All right! That's TWO votes for sick and twisted! :D :D

dm1 - I vote to save Han. - Hmmm. Save Han. I will think about that! ;)

LaYa - Another vote for Happy! *thinks* You do realize I could very well save Han, make time for romance..... and STILL do sick and twisted! :p - *thinks some more* [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.