main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Experiment - Part Two - AU ROTJ - COMPLETED 8/26/04- more replies up 8/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Smelly_ole_Sock, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    HAPPY ENDING!! Yippie! :D lol

This end was awesome! Loved it [face_love]

It was a great story, as the first one was :) :)

2. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oh, my! The end already? So, Leia is not stepping down (yet)... I can see her point of view, though. Things need to really stabilize first, and it could take time before people adjust to the idea of a full democracy. Leia doesn't want to totally shock the galaxy. Besides, she has that big double wedding to arrange! Will you be doing a sequel to this?

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    This was a great story, wasn't it, folks? It had angst, romance, action, and shocking twists.

It was my pleasure to beta for you, S_o_S. If you decide to do a sequel, you know where to find me! ;)

4. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    "No, not in the foreseeable future. Does that bother you?"

honestly, it bothers me a little, but oh well no big deal.

Happy Ending! :) [face_love] [face_dancing] [:D]

So do we get an epilog to kinda wrap things up(like 5 or Ten years later)? or do we just have to wonder about how everything goes?

Either way Good job!
    @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-

5. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    I just love happy endings!!!!!!! Great job!!

6. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

A great ending to a great story. Great job!

I like the word great. :)

7. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    wow, this story had amazing twists and turns.

8. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Lovely ending!

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    It's over? I want to know what happens with Empress Leia. I think a sequel is in order. ;)

I'll have to find some plot bunnies for you again.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea! Happy ending! All those weeks of reading about Han being tormented finally paid off! :D

Great story as usual!

11. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Is there a sequel? Please? [face_praying]

From beginning to end this has been a gripping story, and unpredicatable too - I mean that whole thing with Leia killing Vader - I'm still :eek:

And Leia's still being Empress? Wow. I guess she can see the potential for good in that role. I just hope the power doesn't eat her up. That could be bad.

Poor Luke, he's still the only one mourning Vader.

Brilliant chapter. Brilliant fic. Please say there's more.

12. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    The end? So soon. Good job with it. Very unique. But it begs for a sequel. Empress Leia - will absolute power corrupt absolutely? Will Han be a thorn in her side or a help? Will Mothma keep her word once Empress Leia has power for a while? Will Luke and Mara live happily ever after?

See, sequel. :D

13. Smelly_ole_Sock

Smelly_ole_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2004
    jedi-lelila - Thank you! :)

TiaRaye - Will Leia be a fair leader? Will she and Han turn into an evil First Couple?- Evil First Couple... LOL! Han, Mara and Luke seem to think she didn't go all evil when she took out Vader, so I'd think the odds are pretty high she'll keep her word about being fair and just. - Does this mean there are more stories in this series? - No, no, no! :eek: - This WAS the sequel... [face_laugh]

LaYa - Yes, I gave everyone what they wanted! Han and Leia are together.... Luke and Mara are together! And the bad guys are dead! :D

dm1 - So, Leia is not stepping down (yet)... I can see her point of view, though. Things need to really stabilize first, and it could take time before people adjust to the idea of a full democracy- That was my thoughts, exactly. I think she would, eventually, step down as Empress to a fairly elected President. But that is not something that can happen overnight, and she wants the galaxy to remain safe and at peace until that can happen. Plus, you're right.... that wedding will take some big planning! ;)

Jedi-2B - If you decide to do a sequel, you know where to find me! - :D - I'm not planning on a sequel, but if a different plot bunny bites, I may ask you to beta it for me. (Although "Fateful" may have done in my plot bunnies for all time :p ) Thank you again for doing that! :D

Starrunner - honestly, it bothers me a little, but oh well no big deal. - I think it worries Han a little bit, too. But he is going to give his Princess the benefit of the doubt, since she trusted him after everything HE did! - An epilogue... hmm... now that's something I will give some thought to. :)

starwarsfan68 - Yes, I did make it end happy! (except for poor Rieekan, and Vader... [face_devil] )

darthnick11 - Thanks! :D

A-Windsor - I try to keep everyone guessing what I'll do next... hehe.

StarFighter5 - Thank you! :) :)

RebelMom - It's over?- :eek: - LOL! I do end my stories fast, huh? I want to know what happens with Empress Leia- hmmm..... well, I may do a short epilogue, if I can get inspired, ok?

HanSolo29 - All those weeks of reading about Han being tormented finally paid off! - LOL! I was really mean to Han in this story, wasn't I? [face_devil] But I couldn't kill him, no matter how evil I was... I just can't bring myself to do that. *sighs*

Kazzy - Is there a sequel? Please? - *best Mr. Bill voice* Nooooooo! [face_laugh] - Wow. I guess she can see the potential for good in that role. I just hope the power doesn't eat her up. That could be bad. - It could be very bad, except she does have Luke, Han and Mara around to pull her back from drifting to the dark side. - Poor Luke, he's still the only one mourning Vader.- It seems that poor Luke is the only one ever mourning Vader. :(

dianethx - Empress Leia - will absolute power corrupt absolutely? Will Han be a thorn in her side or a help? Will Mothma keep her word once Empress Leia has power for a while? Will Luke and Mara live happily ever after? - Whew! *wipes brow* That is a LOT of questions! I suppose it could be fun to write a story where she heads into the dark side, and figure out a way to have Luke and Mara (and maybe Han, if he isn't all evil again with her) back! Or maybe Mothma would be the evil one, and Wedge finds out Han was the one that injured him, and he joins her in her quest to kill Leia and Han! [face_devil] - Yes, it does have potential! ;)

Again, thank you all for reading this! *hunts around bushes for more plot bunnies*

14. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Wonderful story from start to finish! BTW, with their connection, can Han send thoughts, etc. back to Leia? My favorite part of this story was that Han and Leia now have a mental connection they never were able to have in the EU. I like that. :)

15. Smelly_ole_Sock

Jun 12, 2004
    Solo_Fan - BTW, with their connection, can Han send thoughts, etc. back to Leia? - Yes, they could communicate mentally with each other, unless Leia "shields" that ability, either temporarily, or permanently, if Han asked her to. I left the ending undecided on that to let my readers make their own decision as to what H/L would do with that ability in the future! :D - Thanks for reading!

16. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Wow, yet another story you've finished before I've even gotten the next chapter of SoH up. [face_blush]

You got Luke and Mara together and happy AND Leia and Han together and happy...what more can I ask?

Oh, yeah...an epilogue would be really nice! **kayladie lets all those bunnies she kidnapped a while back go and shoos them towards Smelley's door** :D :D

Can't wait to see what you have for us next! :)

17. Smelly_ole_Sock

Jun 12, 2004
    kayladie97 - Wow, yet another story you've finished before I've even gotten the next chapter of SoH up.- Yes, I have! Now hurry up, woman! :p

And you DID notice that L/M were TOGETHER and HAPPY.... just like they were TOGETHER and HAPPY in my LAST story? Hmmm..??? Just hinting.. [face_laugh]

18. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Well, Kazzy just sent it back to me and whenever the juvenile-delinquent-in-training will slow down enough to let me get more than five minutes at a time on the 'puter, I will post it...and you're going to like it. A LOT! :D :D :D

19. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    ahhhhh! I always miss the ends of your fics! I love how Leia killed Vader at the end, that was so awesome!!

20. Smelly_ole_Sock

Jun 12, 2004
    kayladie97 - you're going to like it. A LOT!- :D :D - I love ALL your chapters! You write WONDERFULLY! (if a tiny bit on the slow side...hehe.) ;)

Laura_Anu - I love how Leia killed Vader at the end, that was so awesome!! - [face_devil] - I couldn't let Vader get away with hurting Han that badly and not pay a BIG price for his evilness! Glad you liked the ending! :) :)

21. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    *realises it's been 17 days since last post*
    So No Epilogue?

Edit: Typos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.