main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR The Exur Kun War

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Exar-Kun War

The stories of Exar Kun?s fall to the dark side and his campaign of destruction against the Republic have been told as warnings to Jedi Padawans for generations. After witnessing the return of the Sith Empire, Master Gnost-Dural has realized a new relevance to Exar Kun?s role in history.?

BTC 347 ? Decades before the outbreak of the Mandalorian Wars, a promising Jedi named Exar Kun began exploring the secrets of the Force. Despite the warnings of his Masters, Kun didn?t hesitate to experiment with the dark powers of the ancient Sith. After being confronted by the spirit of the fallen Sith Lord Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun harnessed the power of the Sith Temples on Yavin IV and embarked on a campaign to destroy the Republic and the Jedi Order. After aligning with the Krath Cult and fellow fallen Jedi Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun?s armies managed to destroy the Jedi library on Ossus, but that was to be his final victory before being betrayed and defeated. Centuries later, the Jedi have learned that Exar Kun?s campaign took place even while the ancient Sith Empire remained in exile on Dromund Kaas. Jedi Master Gnost-Dural now asks, if Exar Kun?s rise to power was encouraged by the spirits of the ancient Sith, what might this suggest about their support for the resurrected Sith Empire?

2. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Ok good, I'm booking appointments for when I start playing. Time to put down a tea time with Kun on Yavin IV on the list.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I am wondering which Sith spirits will be making an appearance... the old ones, sure, Kun, Sadow and Ragnos, but what about Shar Darkan? He has been raised up quite prominently, at least... maybe Xoxaan?

Either way, I loved that video. Not making continuity into something other than what it is, as expected, and retelling it in style.

4. thehood

thehood Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2008
    i'd like to see Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadows' spirits. They should be there!

5. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Now that would be a cool idea. How about the Sunriders?

6. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006

7. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Perhaps, but dependent on what they do with Nomi/Vima in the KotoR novel to be released in a few years, one would suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.