main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Eye Of The Storm: Sequel and Rogue Squadron story links now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by rogue11lovesjag, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Well, a quick up while my house and my isp both have power at the same time. We had a terrible ice storm last night, fortunately, my town hasn't had too much problems with power outages...the cable has been out most of the morning, the isp's been out, they just got it working againt, and the power's been flickering at the house. It's even worse up north where they closed the interstate and freeway in Louisville last night.

If I can still connect tonight, I'll get you a post!

~Rogue

2. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **blinks**

You unknowingly took 800!

HAPPY 800, ROGUE!!!

3. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Well, as we brace for yet another round of ice, I have power, and a post! Settle in, it's another long one!

Enjoy!

~Rogue

Shalla Nelprin watched out the window of the Narra. She was going into a dangerous situation that could very well get her killed.

It wasn?t as if she?d not gone into situation like this before. She did it all the time, in fact. Maybe it was because so much more was riding on this mission than the others.

Iella has a specific reason for sending Shala instead of someone else. Shalla had been in charge of making sure that the Peace Brigaders that leaked Jaina Solo?s position on Nirauan couldn?t tell they got that information from Shalla, an NRI agent. She was sure that she had silenced them all.

Silenced is a much less harsh word for killed.

But she?d missed one. And the Peace Brigade had a bounty on her alter ego. No one knew why, yet, no one but herself, Iella, Wedge, Jag, and Jaina. And now, Shalla had to silence him before he found out that she was an NRI agent and gave the Chiss that information. The New Republic couldn?t hold off the Vong and the Chiss. Shalla couldn?t help but think what could happen if the Chiss allied with the Vong.

?Shalla?? a voice said behind her. ?Are you okay??

She turned to see Wes Janson and smiled. ?Yes, I?m fine. Just reviewing the mission in my head. You know how it is.?

You can even lie well to your friends, Shalla.

Wes grinned. ?I do. I remember Kell telling Grinder once to study this recording until his eyes bleed. You weren?t with the squadron yet, I don?t think.?

Shalla shook her head. ?I wasn?t. Your memory is getting bad, Wes. You?re getting old.?

?Old? Me? Never,? Wes said, as Shalla detached herself from the wall. ?It?s a conscious decision I?ve made. I may mature, but never get old.?

?Mature?? Shalla scoffed. ?Sometimes I envy you.?

?How come??

She grinned. ?Because you never did have to grow up.?

Wes sobered. ?I don?t think that?s it. I?ve dealt with plenty of loss and other things. I think it?s more of a coping mechanism for me. And that actually doesn?t bother me.?

Shalla shrugged. ?I guess that?s a good thing. At least you recognize it.?

?I think it?s bothered some people,? he said, a frown appearing on his normally merry face.

?Like your last girlfriend?? Shalla said.

Wes sighed. ?I have to admit, you called it.?

?Not only did I call it, I called it a hundred klicks off,? Shalla said.

?I know,? Wes said. ?I could say something about your last romantic encounter too, but I?m not going to.?

Shalla snorted. ?Go ahead. I?ve said plenty concerning him. I?ll join you in bashing him.?

Wes laughed and they fell into silence for a moment. ?Shalla??

?Yeah??

?When you get back, would you like to go out for dinner sometime??

She smiled, dropping her head, hoping he wouldn?t see the flush staining her cheeks. ?Sure. It?s a date.?

?Janson!? a shout came from the direction of the cockpit. ?If you even so much as touch my lightsaber again, I?ll take your head off with it!?

Wes winced. ?All I did was paint it pink.?

Shalla sighed. You?re going on a date with the biggest practical joker in the galaxy. Congratulations, Shalla. Why do you think you?ve picked up yet another winner?

Face?s voice came over the loudspeaker fro the cockpit. ?People, get ready to go. We?ll be leaving hyperspace in five minutes. Please, keep all arms, legs and other appendages inside the vehicle at all times and do not stand up until the vehicle has come to a complete stop. Thank you for flying Wraith Squadron Express.?

Wes shook his head. ?Wish I?d thought of that.?

They only had the day to prepare while they were on the ground. As dusk fell on Norith, the Wraiths were ready and waiting. Face had helped Shalla dye her hair bright blue and her green contact lenses made her almost unrecognizable. Anyone looking at her would be drawn to the blue hair, not her facial features. With a little vocal ma

4. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    uh oh. the brigader that knew shalla was with the NR got blown up right? this doesnt sound good! is this a member of the mistryl????

-jj00

5. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    uh-oh!!! that can't be good!!

great postie- i hope Shalla's gonna be ok! i can't wait for more! :D

6. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Painting lightsabers pink!? Was that Tahiri or Jaina who yelled at Wes? :p

And I'm definitely curious about who pulled a gun on Shalla! :eek: Hopefully we'll find out soon! :Hint hint!: ;)

Jae Angel

7. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Lemme guess it was the guy thats after her, pointing the blaster at her head?

jjf

8. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    ?Janson!? a shout came from the direction of the cockpit. ?If you even so much as touch my lightsaber again, I?ll take your head off with it!?

Wes winced. ?All I did was paint it pink.?

Shalla sighed. You?re going on a date with the biggest practical joker in the galaxy. Congratulations, Shalla. Why do you think you?ve picked up yet another winner?
    LOL. THat was so funny! I hope she's ok. it would be bad if she got shot before her date.

Jez

9. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Very nice post Rouge! I'm taking up the hotel computer so that everyone who has to do "business" can't use it. But hey! Isn't this fic just as important as "business"Yes, yes it is! Very interesting. I'm very much enjoying what you are doing with Shalla.

10. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Morning up!

~Rogue

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hey rogue!

12. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    *falls on ground laughing hysterically*

*tries to breath*

*fails*

Rogue!

*fit of laughter again*

Rogue, I know it didn't end funny, but there was so much good stuff in there! I still can't fully breathe.

~Inyri

13. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  14. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Up Up Up Up Up!!!

~Rogue

15. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    I realize that I never did make it clear who was pointing the blaster at Shalla...it was the Peace Brigade officer that she was chasing. I meant to make that clear in the post, sorry guys.

~Rogue

16. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    when do we get another postie?

17. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Um...it'll be a couple of days, probably. I've got a lot of homework to do, and I want to end this one right, know what I mean? Sorry my posting has gotten so erratic lately. I'm fairly ashamed of myself.

~Rogue

18. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I can't believe it's almost over! So sad! Rogue, you can't just end it.

*remembers there's a sequel*

Oh happy day! (echo: oh happy day)...

~Inyri

19. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    This so doesn't deserve to be down here. UP!

~Inyri

20. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **sigh** I hope Shalla stays alive long enough to go on her date with Wes!

Great post!

21. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Up!!!!!

~Rogue

22. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Guess what? My sister got married today!!

Let me guess now...you're thinking, Rogue has a sister? I've never heard that Rogue had a sister.

Well, really, I don't. She's one of my best friends, she comes from Hong Kong, and my family sort of adopted her when I met her at college. So my brother and I went down to the courthouse with them and they got married after we all got out of class this afternoon.

So I'm really excited!!!

~Rogue

23. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    A wedding! There's nothing like it, to get you thinking of romance. And speaking of Wes and Shalla...

I've been saying for years, that Wes and Shalla should have gotten together (although I like him with Inyri Forge in Inyri's story Evasion). Ever since that "nice rear, lieutenant" remark, I thought Shalla had a soft spot for Wes. So you better let Shalla clobber that Peace Brigader behind her. Or maybe Wes could kill him for her, as a token of his esteem.

Great post, lots of fun mixed in with the action.

24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ?I wasn?t. Your memory is getting bad, Wes. You?re getting old.?
    ?Old? Me? Never,? Wes said, as Shalla detached herself from the wall. ?It?s a conscious decision I?ve made. I may mature, but never get old.?

LOL! [face_laugh] such a wes line :p

awesome post rogue! evil cliffie! (not that i'd know anything about writing THOSE malicious things... [face_devil] [face_mischief] )

~TJF

25. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    That's awesome about your sister, rogue! :) I love weddings too, and I'm coming up on the time where all my friends are getting ready to have theirs! :eek: It's exciting to say the least! ;)

So, new postie soon? :)

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.