main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Eye Of The Storm: Sequel and Rogue Squadron story links now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by rogue11lovesjag, Nov 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    *bows to TJF, the cliffie queen*

Why, thank you, Your highness. *grins* But you know what makes this cliffie so much worse? You won't find out what happens until the next story!

Muahahaha!

~Rogue

P.S. And I have a winner for the Sequel Title Contest. It'll be announced when the next story comes up. :D

2. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    YES!!! That's great, Rogue.

Yes, you should write a short sequel about Wes's and Shalla's date. I know two Wes and Shalla stories, but I can't post the links here because they're NC17. Just PM me if you want the links.

Oh, and whose lightsaber was painted pink? Tahiri's or Jaina's?

Oh, and Face rules. That is all.

3. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Gah...finally back from the president's ball, where I spent most of my time avoiding my ex-boyfriend like the plague and trying to ignore him staring at me....other than that I had a great time, though. :D

So tired...going to bed....night everyone!

~Rogue

4. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002

Nite, Rogue. Get some sleep. Glad the party was great. We'll kidnap your ex or something next time so he can't stalk you. :p

~Inyri

5. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
  6. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Wah! Here I be!

Our computer at home has been hugely screwed up...we're getting ready to have to reformat the hard drive...lovely thought.

I don't have a post for you yet...but there will be a vignette up tonight, I know!!

~Rogue

7. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Very cool, rogue! I will be waiting for that next post! :)

Jae Angel

8. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Hey Rogue! Glad to hear you're still alive. :p

~Inyri

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    ***Random advertisement***

By the way, if any of you are interested in joining in a round robin style Kyp/Anja fanfic during the NJO:Remnant time period, feel free to make your presence known in the planning thread, as we are trying to figure out who's interested. :) Feel free to stop by if you're just interested in reading too!

***Random advertisement***

Jae Angel

10. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    NJ...just a note...that vignette...it's K/A...

~Rogue

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    :eek: K/A vignette? Where!? :eek:

Jae Angel

12. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Hey Rogue - just caught up on your last two posts. Great Wraith Squadron action and humor. I hope it all works out, but I am guessing it won't for Shalla. Good scene with Leia talking to the Chiss as well. Nice job, eager for more.

I see everyone talking about being an engineer. So just to add on - I am a civil engineer with my PE license. One more for the list.

13. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I'm surrounded by engineers! Hell, I'm even marrying one! *bangs head against desk*

Rogue + Inyri + talking about Inyri's story = evil plot bunnies.

I'm never gonna get any work done tonight.

And where is that viggie...?

~Inyri

14. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Upping this because Rogue Rules!

~Inyri

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hey rogue! im trying to get u on aim but i guess ur not there. i look fwd to that viggie!

-jj00

16. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Viggie is coming...give me a few to type it up! I'll post the link here...

~Rogue

17. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
  18. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Also, we're looking at Wed. for the last post of this story.

~Rogue

19. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Ack! I hate it when I forget something simple...like pajamas.

~Rogue

20. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    im gonna go check out that viggie now.

oh boy! i look fwd to the postie tho....

-jj00

21. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Good morning! Post tonight!!

~Rogue

22. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002

Well, here it is everyone, the last post on The Eye of the Storm. I can?t believe it?s finally here and over with?it absolutely astounds me. So here?s to another story finished and to everyone who has read and reviewed and to the sequel, name, thanks to JJQ, Aftermath.

Jagged Fel walked down the hallway?walked, with hardly a trace of his limp which had been so pronounced. He hadn?t been cleared to fly yet, but the medics had promised him he could start flying sims in a week. It wouldn?t be too much longer before he would be back in a real clawcraft. He had a new appreciation for his father and his father?s injury and how his father had changed since his accident. He felt he understood his father better.

He smiled. Only a few more weeks. He and Jaina might be up flying about the same time.

Jaina was back at their quarters, down on planet, sleeping. It amazed him how she could sleep so long. His father had assured him that it was a particular skill of pregnant women. She?d been up and down the whole night before, back and forth to the refresher. The baby had kicked all night, and Jaina was exhausted.

He continued his walk towards the bridge of the Chiss ship. The admiral had asked for him to come, and Jag had a sinking feeling about it. It usually wasn?t good when Nuruodo wanted to see him and his father. He didn?t think that it would have been possibly for the Chiss to have moved that quickly one way or the other, but governments could move when they so wished.

Nuruodo and his father were in the commander?s office off the bridge. Jag entered, and took a seat by this father.

?Colonel Fel, I just received a message from my wife, and as I was telling your father, the Chiss Parliament has entered us to withdraw,? Nuruodo said without preamble.

Jag looked back at his father. ?That doesn?t mean us, though, does it??

?Not yet,? the general said. ?I believe I?ve convinced Admiral Parck not to pull us out, so we will being staying.?

?The Holonet to Csilla has been having some transmission problems, so we may have a while before we have to leave. If the orders don?t come through??

?You can?t follow them,? Jag said, a small smile appearing on his face.

?I?m going to ask General Antilles about moving up our timetable for Kessel and Bimmisaari. I?d like to get as much done as possible before those orders do come. If we can make enough progress while the Chiss are still here, General Antilles might be able to carry that forward. I?ll leave my suggestions for him behind as well. I don?t want to have to fight the Vong on my own back in Chiss space.?

?I agree,? the general said. ?Jagged, when they leave, you?ll be placed in command of a wing of fighters. The Kazmera lost it?s wing commander during the last attack, and we have one of the admiral?s commanders there. As son as you?re fit to fly, I want you there.?

?Yes, sir,? Jag said. He didn?t like the idea of not being in Twin Suns when Jaina was up and flying again?he didn?t like the idea of her being up there at all, but he knew that was an argument he wouldn?t win. But wing commander would be a good step for him to take. Jaina would be proud.

An aide came in and handed Nuruodo a datacard. He read it, and did something strange for a Chiss-he laughed. ?Colonel Fel, I?m ordering you down to the medic on planet. You?re getting ready to become a father.?

Soontir couldn?t help but laugh at the shocked expression on his son?s face, a laugh of merriment and delight he hadn?t felt in a long time. ?I?d say you should get moving, son. Wives don?t like to give birth alone. Your mother nearly killed me after Asisha was born.?

?Yes, sir,? Jag said, levering himself out of the chair, with, Soontir was glad to notice, little difficulty. ?I?ll get down there right now.?

The all rose, exiting the office onto the main bridge. Jag turned to say something to his father, but was cut off by alarm klaxons.

?Admiral, we have Vong in system!?

Whatever Jag had been about to say to hi

23. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    that was such a nice postie rogue!!! very sweet stuff between j&j, and the soontir stuff was great too. i like the name. it's a really good choice! the battle was great as well. nice wrk rogue. i look fwd to the sequal!

-jj00

Edit: ooooh! first reply!

24. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Thanks, JJOO!! I'm glad you liked the name!

~Rogue

25. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Wow! I loved it, please PM me when you begin the sequel. Can't wait for that to start :D !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.