main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Eyes Of The Storm (500 Years Post KoTOR) - Drama/Action/Adventure/Mystery - Ch. 2 & 3 Added 24/6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alpha-02, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-02

Alpha-02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    Title: The Eyes Of The Storm
    Author: Alpha-02
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: Something of everything, mainly drama, mystery and action
    Timeframe: A few hundred years post-KoTOR
    Notes: My first proper attempt at a fanfic, set some time after KoTOR, maybe 500 years or so. Long enough for the characters from that era to be dead and gone, but not long enough for them or the events to be forgotten. Maybe a little slow to get going as I build things up, but hopefully it'll be worth sticking around ;)

Dramatis Personae (To be built up along with the story)

Anicet Pashclar - Jedi Master (Caamasi Male)
    Asclen - Jedi Knight (Bothan Female)
    Axas Kreln - Jedi Youngling (Human Male)
    Azdalema Tam - Arch-Provost of Rendili (Human Female)
    Cax Ordo - Bounty Hunter (Mandalorian Male)
    Charan Sandseeker - Bounty Hunter (Human Male)
    Jantus - Pilot (Zabrak Female)
    Luxa Siriun - Jedi Youngling (Human Female)
    Saqres Ohad - Jedi Master (Human Male)
    Shaka Wrekla (Shak'awrekla) - Jedi Knight (Twi'lek Male)
    Urbane Ityra - Jedi Knight (Human Male)

Prologue

Rhen Var, Tobali System, Tion Cluster, Outer Rim

A lone figure stood upon the threshold of the temple, silhouetted against the frozen storms battering the planet beyond. The figure paused for a moment to brush the ice from his robes and then continued into the temple. His route took him through empty corridors until he arrived at the meditation chamber he sought.

A chill permeated the room, an ancient cold that seemed born into the temple. Nevertheless, the figure removed his robes and began to relax into meditation. Slowly, he located the warmth at the centre of his being and connected all his energies into it.

His mind fell fully into the force and he followed its currents across planets and stars, through the very fabric of time. He drifted with no visible pattern, simply the knowledge that the force had a purpose and was leading him. Hours passed uncounted as he floated across space, methodically tracing the steps of the epic dance the force led him on.

Finally, the vision slammed into him and shook him out of his trance. A sense of despair threatened to overpower anything else that he could sense, but at the edges of his consciousness he found the causes - darkness, pain, suffering and death. Further into the blackness he pushed and images swirled across his vision. Some he recognised, but countless others were lost in the tumult of colour and grief that bound them together.

Then he reached the nexus of the pain, a single hooded figure. Agonisingly slowly he was dragged ever closer to the shape through the eddies of the current of death. Until for just a second, he could see into the eyes of the darkness.

And he knew them.

Awakening from the nightmare he sensed a familiar presence surrounding him.

?Master, I am glad you have come.? He spoke into the darkness, recognising the aura.

?I sensed your return,? a voice replied from the ether. ?It is well that you have returned, I sense events are being set in place that we cannot turn back. Our only chance is to intervene and alter the outcome.?

?Then you have seen it as well, the darkness and pain that threatens to consume us all?? He had no idea how long he had sat in meditation or how long he had slept since the terrible vision. Yet his senses told him precious time had been lost already.

?I have seen something of it, though perhaps not the same things that you have seen. Yet I have experienced enough darkness myself to know what I have felt. You must go before the council and persuade them of the truth of your vision; the darkness is almost upon us. Unity is our only hope.?

With that his Master departed the room and left him to ponder the council. Undeniably wise and powerful, yet more often of late they were stagnant and hesitant, preferring to wait instead of acting. He knew they would see th

2. UnderCoverJedi

UnderCoverJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    Wow! A lot to take in. Great job. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.