"The Face of the Enemy" ~ Jedi Apprentice sequel

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lwyn'nya Kenobi, Aug 2, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lin-Si-Tar Konnair Jedi Knight

star 1
    I post this reply not only to praise the high skill of Lwyn´nya Kenobi, but to give you all the opportunity to read this marvelous tale spun by her. May her skills improve as she gets older and wiser

May the Force be with you all.
  2. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Master

star 2
    YEEEEAAAA Lwyn!

The Epilouge! Yippee! That was hysterical! *sigh* How great to come back to this thread, it really is classic. Keep up the stellar work girl.
  3. JobiWan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone know what the HUGE fanfilm that is coming out in a few weeks is?
  4. theFiddler Jedi Padawan

It might be Prelude to Hope.

--the Fiddler
  5. Ejan Jerthrid Jedi Knight

star 2
    PTH seems logical (Dev? Nate? Progress?), but it could be anything ("huge" could also mean long - there's a nice looking film called "Dark Side" coming soon, also)

But it's definitely not Knightquest
  6. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Does anyone know the production status of Knightquest?

The last I heard, they hired Clay Kronke to do the saber effects for the film, but other than that, I haven't heard a thing.

confused.gif
  7. Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Now, no helping Clay. Don't want to ruin the suprise

We have all sorts of new stuff coming out.

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms
  8. Ejan Jerthrid Jedi Knight

star 2
    (heh) I didn't say anything that wasn't my own speculation (because you haven't told me, Azeem *L*). I honestly have no clue.

But as for Knightquest, it's being aimed at an end of May release, because it will take me at least until the end of April to finish the saber effects.
  9. Nathan PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ejan Jerthrid:
    But as for Knightquest, it's being aimed at an end of May release, because it will take me at least until the end of April to finish the saber effects.

You could always go the PA Wars route...

::smirk::

--Nathan Butler
    Co-Writer, PTH
    Writer, 2S
    Co-Writer, TJW
  10. Ejan Jerthrid Jedi Knight

star 2
    heh heh heh heh heh - Joe would kill me.

11. BBKing Jedi Knight

Can anyone point me in the direction of any info on this "Dark Side" film?
  12. Avene Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I know what this Huge new fan film is. It's a new Ewok Adventure film. The story goes like this... IG88 crash lands on Endor, after his ship's hyperdrive goes down. All the Ewoks start worshipping him as a Godess, since C3PO was God, and they figure IG must be the female.

Then while this is happening, Wicket repairs and steals IG88's ship. Then he flys off and ends up landing on Naboo because he thought it looked like Endor with the green trees. On Naboo he meets Boss Jar Jar, who's on his way to meet up with his old pal Ric Olie who's living in the Naboo old peoples home.

There's a lot more that happens, but I don't want to give away the whole story.
  13. GuanoLad Jedi Knight

star 3
    The frightening thing is... that would actually be kind of a fun movie to make!
  14. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    This story is so good.
  15. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    One last save....up...!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.