side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    Oooooo, a triangle! Ah, interesting vertices...but what do they all mean? ?[face_plain] Well, there's another question to add to my running list. ;)

Ah dang...I'm starting to run out of room here on this thing...maybe if I just write it in the margin, maybe...yeah...;)

2. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    FORWARD for those NOT knowing about the new board.

And we are definately on for a Late Night Naboo session at GA, 9 P.M. est, or earlier, Friday.

3. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    FORWARD, and no I am not Larry Wachowski. :p

But I visited his new girlfriend's websites a few times. [face_devil]

4. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
  5. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
  6. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
  7. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Nay, a Horde of DoomBots! :eek: :p

8. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Dingadingadangdong Doom!

9. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Fire all converters!

Revisiting the last chapter of this story with some random brainfarts: I have a feeling that Muriel was brainwashed/influenced. It might have something to do with Juna's sudden disappearance. ;) More importantly, did Juna go voluntarily? *whoah*

10. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Is that a Neo 'Whoa!'? :p

It also could have been.......the ever dangerous.....mysterious..... BUNNY LINQUIST! [face_laugh]

11. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
    <PUNT!>

Gettin' yousa uppa dere :D

12. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    BUNNY goes BOING!!! to the top! :D

And FINALLY they put up the icon I've been waiting for since...ever! :D :D :D

13. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    It's like....like they put the marshmellows in the cereal, Rok. :p

14. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    FORWARD!

Very delayed Happy Independence Day to my country the United States of America. 227 years ago on July 4th the Founding Fathers got together and after much debate in the writing process produced the Declaration of Independence. The greatest of questions in regards to these Boards would be this: without that document, without what followed afterwards for the next dozens of decades and then centuries, is there a Star Wars?

I boldly say no.

Just another reason why folks have to love US. ;)

Okay, now, I got the new Teaser Trailer up, the winner of the Spoiler Poll at Gessaholics Anonymous. Also as it states in my signature today Dizzy Arnes' TDH profile is up. I'm trying not to be too revealing in those profiles, so you may see some edits of the earlier ones. Also you do see who's next on the character's list? Queen Landana will get the royal treatment as yours truly constructs her long and prosperous reign.

Once again, FORWARD!

15. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    All hail Queen Landana! :)

16. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Holy Crud! :eek: I can't believe I missed this update for so long!!! [face_blush]

For the trailer...wow...that thing had me guessing as to whom Ros and Dr. Breck were talking about so many times! I'd think I'd know who...then my guess would be shattered...I'd get a new hypothesis...that one was shattered quickly too...

And Dr. Breck!!! :D Wow, there're gonna be a lot of old Nadja favorites in this next story! SWEETNESS!! ^_^

Also,awesome picture of Dizzy. Definitely does him justice...but is it just me or does he remind anyone else of a Sullustan Gary Coleman? ?[face_plain] Just checking to see whether I'm still insane or whatnot. ;)

17. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    Sanity is good.

Geesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssa.

;)

18. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    ROK: LOLOLOL!!!!! [face_laugh]

Yeah, he looks too damn much like Gary Coleman! OH NO! I just thought of something.......

(Dizzy runs in a battle, Muriel tells him something, and he gives her a look and says) "Whatutalknbout Muriel?" :p

BTW - How do you like the first picture? ;)

I really, really did try to come up with a action shot. I even attempted a shot of him sitting in the Falcon's cockpit, but my renderings every time sucked. So I settled for the third best thing so I can do more work.

Delight: Sanity is only good if he buys you a cup of coffee. [face_laugh]

Oh. Wait. That's not what you were talking about? Curse the squirrels! (goes to window, yells out) DAMN YOU SQUIRRELS!!!!! :p

BTW - You seem to want a Queen Landana sketch? Well, I'm working on it. The one problem is I'm trying to capture that noted part of her persona, which is that she smiles a lot even as Queen. Well....hmmmm....lets just say I'm trying to avoid that part of my drawing ability; so far the smiles have been very sinister, practically Joker-like. :p

FURT!

19. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Oh, the FIRST picture? Oh, it was so naughty...

But HILARIOUS as all get out! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Such a classic Dizzy kind of trick to pull! Oh man...that had me on the floor in a convulsive laughing fit for almost fifteen minutes! The line about Alderaanian girls and high maintinence was awesome too! [face_laugh]

20. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Well, there's some truth to that when it comes to Alderaanians. I mean, come on; they're constantly being chased, held prisoner, and fashionably challenged all the time! [face_laugh]

While Nubians....I tell ya, Nubians have the 'tear away but still sharp' thing to their wardrobe; Padme gets her back ripped up, but in return she is sporting a even snazzier outfit baring her middrif. :p

Hmmmmmmmmm. Note to self: must incorporate that fact in TSM. Make note. Buy milk too.

Anyhoot, there's a lot more to that for Alderaanians. Lets face the facts: Dizzy is married to half a Alderaanian, and look at the trouble. [face_laugh] He needs all the help he can get. :D

21. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
  22. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    I think that it is a mightily good idea!

23. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Thanks, Delight!

And FORWARD!

Just a reminder: The Sith Maiden Prologue One begins posting at the Before the Saga Forum tomorrow, September 15 (9/15/2003) at approximately 5:00 P.M. Board Time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.