main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Fair Folk: Ultimate Fantasy

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ktala, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Greetings Mortals and Creatures all, to the realm of the Faerie.

You have stepped upon the world of Magic and Fantasy. In the reigon of Callanthorith, the city of Quandanlore (also known as the 'Trade City' or the 'Merchant City') is a place of peace and prosperity. To the far west of of the realm of Mortal men, are the Elves, and their magnificent city, and somewhere in between, lies the Fairy realm of Alfheim.

Alfheim is a magical city, hidden from mortal eyes, otherwise invited -- with many living within its magical realm. Its outer woods are home to many, and as long as you pay homage to the Mistress of the woods, you are welcome to travel its many paths, or to live within the leafy realm. Many travel the well worn roads, on their way to the city of man, Quandanlore, to trade within its city walls, and to deal with issues of the Council. Many Humans also call the forest their home, from the lowly woodsmen, to the mighty Druids. Perhaps, if you are lucky, you too may discover its many secrets. Many creatures and beings reside within its fair embrace of the the Queen's realm, including Faeries, pixies, sprites, gnomes, nymphs, Dryads and more.

To the far south, past many days travel and hard lands, lies its sister Realm, the Darkling realm of Urgan. Dark Faeries, Imps, nixies, Goblins, trolls, orcs, ogres, bogies and other such creatures of darkness live within this dank realm -- a danger to all travelers who would dare to cross it. A rare few prefer the dark realm, and the dark secrets that it contains.

Choose your path.

The race of Man, Faerie and Pixie, are open to those of the Queens Realm. Others may be approved, with GM permission.

The race of Dark Faerie, Orc, Troll, and Man are open to those of the Darkling Realm. Others may be approved, with GM permission.

Character Sheet
    Name:
    Species (Lifeform):
    Faction (Allegiance):
    Home:
    Place of Birth:

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Name:Aurora Willowwisp
    Species (Lifeform): Fairy
    Faction (Allegiance): Fairy Realm
    Home: Queen?s realm
    Place of Birth: Alfheim

She wears bright clover green. She has multi-colored wings like a butterfly when she wishes them to be seen

3. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    ATTENTION WOOD ELVES: Welcome to your home for the present. Please keep all interaction within this region to this thread alone. Should you wish to travel, feel free to send me a PM so that we might be able to make arrangements :) Once you're familiar with how things work, travel will be far less restricted ;) For the moment, I've attached a brief description of the region and its areas of interest.

You will find that this thread is dedicated to the 'Western Region' of Callanthorith. For those of you who have a saved copy of the map, it includes the approximate area from A-26, down to A-49, and extends east (or right) to H-26, and down to H-49. For those of you that still need a copy of the map references, please use the following link. For a picture of the same map, without the grid references, feel free to download and save this map. Should you have any questions, my PM box will be only too happy to receive them.

Ennathe

North-West of the Merchant City known as Quandanlore, is a forest of tall oaks and thick woods. That realm, a home to elves, is known as Ennathe. Among the more common of residents within that realm are the Wood Elves, known for their peaceful love of nature and art, whether it be music, or craftsmanship. So, too, are the elves known for their skill at hunting and passionately protective nature toward their realm.

Note: Ennathe is located within the general vicinity around and between the grid-marked cells of E-35 to G-35

[b]Darth_Joesha, Sith_Lords, Dahlia_Santary[/b]

[i]Twilight[/i] (Just after Sunset)

[i]Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe, Western Callanthorith[/i]

[color=blue]It had been no more than an hour since the sun began to set and then creep down to rest beneath the distant horizon. It was twilight within Ennathe well before the sun's final rays of light spread their warmth over the world. The sweet sound of birds whistling through the trees began to grow quiet as it was replaced by chirping insects and roaming creatures of the night. Through the woods, almost a physical thing for its alluring presence, was the melodious sound of a golden harp being played by one of the Elders.

Older than the others, yet no less beautiful, for she was an alluring presence herself, [b]Natassia Priam[/b] seemed to project a calm sense of wisdom and understanding that could only come from agelessness. Her sensitive ears caught sight of the musical tune as it filtered through the woods. Yet as she listened to that melody, she grew acutely aware of two soft voices, engaged in conversation.

Not too far from the red-haired elvish female, sitting near a small campfire and talking of the day just past were the two younger elves, [b]Aeronwen Haul[/b] and [b]Artaresto[/b], the pair almost half Natassia's own age, as individuals. As twilight drew down upon them, and a glowing fire cooked their evening meal, the residents of Ennathe were reminded of their good fortune for having been blessed with such a peaceful home.[/color]

[hr]

[color=red]Hopefully that's enough to get you three started. You are welcome to 'free-play' and interact for the forseeable future. I will do my best to help where I can, either setting the scene or introducing new characters or creatures for you to play alongside. Thus far, I suspect you're more than capable of getting your feet wet as you test the waters ;) Please, enjoy :)[/color]

4. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Artaresto

Artaresto was sat infront of a small campfire, savouring the warmth. He looked up from the campfire, and gazed at his sorroudings. Ancient oak trees stood tall around him, silhouetted by the light of the stars and the moon.. He shifted his head, staring at the brown leaves littering the forest floor. Artaresto turned his gaze back to the campfire, deep in thought. He smiled to himself, looking out of the corner of his eye at the young elf sitting next to him. She was stunningly beautiful, despite being 30 years his junior. He poked the fire, placing more wood on top, than spoke.

"So, have you heard what the men of Quandanlore are saying, about wraiths?"

TAG: Darth_Joesha

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Aeronwen Haul
    Ennathe, Western Callanthorith

"I try not to pay heed to the rumours of men. I find that when they have nothing more to say they make things up. Until i see this rumoured wraith with my own eyes i will continue to dispute the tales of their presence in Callanthorith. " Aeronwen said standing and walking up to the edge of the treetop building. She placed a single hand on the wooden rail that stopped the children from running off the side. The whole fuss over the wraiths was starting to annoy Aeronwen, she did not believe in the humans pety fears but still she found herself checking her bow was close. "I am suprised that you of all people, Artaresto, would believe such things."

tag: Antaresto

6. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004

Artaresto turned to face Aeronwen Haul. "Did I say that I believed these rumors? I believe we should be prepared for every possibility however. Men, lives as short as they are, serve many purposed Aeronwen," He said, "What they see as gossip may hold some truths. These times may be peaceful, but as you should well know, peace does not last. There will always be darkness, if these tales of Wraiths are true, than it is possible that these times of peace are coming to end."

TAG: Aeronwen Haul

7. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    (reposting this from the main thread :D)

Name: Karlen?ae Covenly (family and friends often call her Lenae)
    Species: Faerie ( picture is here )
    Faction: Realm of the Faerie
    Home: Alfheim
    Place of Birth: Callanthorith

8. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Approved

Name: Ivan the Stranger
    Species (Lifeform): Wood Elf. Has an excellent affinity with nature and is very young for his species.
    Faction (Allegiance): Wood Elves
    Home: Ennathe
    Place of Birth: Ennathe

[b]Ivan the Stranger[/b]
    [i]Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe[/i]

[b]Natassia Priam[/b] stood in the woods, a beautiful creature, of four hundred years or so, an aura of grace and serenity around her, an image of loveliness in the golden woods of the forest. And she was being watched.

?Why, hello,? whispered a voice. It came from a figure high in the trees above. His smiling face gazed down at [b]Natassia[/b], a gleam in his green eyes. His name, as she knew, as everyone knew, was [b]Ivan the Stranger[/b]. Why he was called that was not known by many. He certainly was no stranger in the sense of an outsider or unfamiliar person. Perhaps it was to do with his manner. Something [i]was[/i] vaguely disconcerting about him, but no one could ever say exactly what. In appearance he was like any other of his kind, save that he was slimmer than most, and his long hair seemed to pour over his forehead and eyes as well as over his neck and shoulders.

Young [b]Ivan[/b] disentangled himself from the branch he was perched upon, and leaped to the floor, landing softly in the leaves.

?Delightful [b]Natassia[/b],? he spoke gently, grinning. ?Do you hear that marvellous melody? Or perhaps your shapely ears hear the sounds of speech, not too far away? Tell me, please, I do wish to know.?

[b]Tag: Dahlia_Santary[/b]

9. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    IC: Natassia Priam
    Location: Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe, Western Callanthorith

Natassia had perched herself in her usually branch, within jumping distance from the treetop buildings. The Elder she-elf loved watching the sunset from that precise spot. When the sun began lowering behind the horizon, its fiery glare was reflected through the trees? leaves, creating an array of every tone of red. It was a stunningly beautiful sight, and Natassia hardly ever missed it.

This night it was no less beautiful than the night before.

Natassia watched as a family of birds retreated to their nest on a higher branch for the night. They feathered family huddled tightly together for warmth and chirped the last song the forest would hear from them until morning.

A few minutes later, Natassia gathered her robe around her and slid down from the high tree branch to the forest floor below. She landed smoothing on the ground, absorbing the impact in her knees, and released her long robe from her grip. There was a melody, a beautiful melody emerging from the depths of the forests. Natassia had heard it all along since she entered the woods, but now she heard distinct voices as well as the melody. What could that delightful music be?

?Why, hello? someone called from above.

The she-elf drew her gaze to the treetops and spotted the speaker. It was Ivan the Stranger. Upon seeing her young friend, Natassia smiled as he slid down from the branches and landed before her.

?Delightful Natassia,? he spoke gently, grinning. ?Do you hear that marvelous melody? Or perhaps your shapely ears hear the sounds of speech, not too far away? Tell me, please, I do wish to know.?

?I hear both, young Ivan? answered the elder elf with a nod. ?The gorgeous melody, and the sound of voices. Not too far from us. Do you know from what and who they might be coming?"

TAG: Winged_Jedi

10. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Ivan the Stranger
    Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe

Ivan grinned, and put a hand to his ear. Such soft, melodious music...could only be the playing of some musical instrument. And on the other side...the words that were spoken- two of his fellows, in conversation.

"I do believe," he began, "o wondrous Natassia, that...ah...that the music sounds from the strings of a harp, how sweet is it is to the senses, yes?" His smile faded instantly. "Though old, and a song sung over, and over, and over..." His grin returned with disturbing speed, and he leaned closer to the female Wood Elf. "And the other noise, of the voices, is two of our race, conversing with one another. Where? Why, there. Of what they speak, I must confess I am blissfully unaware. Perhaps we can find out? Or would you prefer to find out who plays upon the harp? Perhaps," he whispered conspiratorially, "it is a Faerie of the forest treating us to her golden voice." He jumped back, and laughed. "Or perhaps it is one of the Elders, those age old relics. Shall we see?"

Tag: Dahlia_Santary

11. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name:Alhia'tradia Djoin(Most friends or family call her Alhia)
    Species (Lifeform):pixie
    Faction (Allegiance):Queens realm
    Home:pixie City
    Place of Birth:Unknown

(More will be explained about her looks and personality throughtout the game.)

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Within the realm of the Fairy, many creatures live. Not all are the creatures of good. Darkness also prevales within its grasp, so one must be careful when traveling. Even thought their names might be the same, do not confuse these creatures with others you might have heard about. This list does NOT list all of the creatures abilities.

Some of the more common creatures one might find within the realm are:

Dryads - An alluring tree sprite that is only found in the most secluded places such as oak trees.
    TreeEnts (Tree Folk/Spirits) - These intelligent trees guard the ancient forests, and holy areas.
    Gray Elves - Intelligent elves that are the rarest and most powerful of their kind. They like their privacy. **NOT OPEN TO PLAYERS**
    Nymphs - A beautiful, ever-young creature that inhabits the loveliest of all wilderness places including clear lakes, streams, and crystalline caverns.
    Pixies - A creature of great intellect and invisibility, a Pixie is highly mischievous and prone to bother and fool other creatures. They have no wings, and tend to wear the clothing of man.
    Sprites - Creatures that dwell in meadows and wooded glens. They are very shy and reclusive, but they are haters of evil. Because of this, they will attack only evil creatures unless they are attacked first.
    Slyphs - Beautiful creatures that are very similar to nymphs that dwell in aerial places.
    Fairies- Small, with delicate wings of many shapes, sizes and colors, they tend to look clothing as a reason for adornment, not a necessary item. Jewelry on the other hand, and anything 'sparkly' is highly prized. Fairies and the fair folk (Elves) have a special bond. Pixies and Fairies HUM, when speaking to one another, their speech well above the normal range of hearing. They also adopt the local languages, and elf speak, when necessary.
    =-=-
    Trolls - Ugly green skinned creatures that can regenerate limbs and such.
    Goblins - Inherently evil and malicious, with varying coloring, usually green and generally matted and filthy hair. Short and grotesque, dwarf size.
    Ogres - Related to Trolls.
    Orcs - Greyish to browish skin, thought some are green skinned as well. They take FULL advantage of armor and weapons they can steal. A few are also black skinned, and they consider themselves, superior.
    Nixies - Nixies are evil water sprites which inhabit lakes and they seldom venture onto land.
    Imps - Small bat winged conjured creatures.
    Bogies- Bogie-man, 'Bogies, 'Bogles', 'Bugs', or 'bug-a-boos' are names given to a whole class of mischievous, frightening and even dangerous spirits whose delight it is to torment mankind.
    =-=-=-=-

While are you here, you will notice that some of these creatures also have the ability to use magic. These are but some of the spells that can be learned within the realm of the Fairy. Many are limited to specific creatures. There are others, but the knowledge must be obtained and earned. Please send a PM if you have any questions about what abilities your character can use.

-Fairy Only-
    Fairy ointment- - Gives others fairy sight
    Fairy stone - Cures sick cattle
    Fairy Dust - A combination of herbs and magic, than can be used for various things.
    Fairy arrows - The man or beast struck by it becomes paralyzed.
    Fairy Toadstools - Can heal or sicken.
    Fairy Light -can generate a light, from a soft glow, to a blinding flash, encompassing a large area. They must state if the light is to be focused (like a flashlight) a ball (small ball that generates light in an area) or a flash effect. It can also be cast on an object, and deflects darkness attacks.
    Fairy Magic Missile - A spell that looks like a glowing ball of light that ALWAYS hits its target. It does only small amounts of damage, not much alone, but can be quite useful when carefully aimed. A group of faries can quickly cause much damage.

1 Mend

13. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    IC: Natassia Priam
    Location: Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe, Western Callanthorith

Natassia looked past Ivan to where the sound of the harp seemed to be coming from. It came from deep in the woods.

?If it was to be one of the Elders, then perhaps he might not wish to be disturbed this late at night. It is not our place to interrupt him in this gorgeous melody he plays? she told the other elf. ?Come; let us see who it is that converse. Perhaps they bare news from Men?s world.?

Turning back in the direction of the distinct voices, the she-elf pulled her cloak about her shoulders and moved forward.

TAG: Winged_Jedi

14. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Ennathe

"I suppose i will have to agree with you. The sprites have been getting restless and a traveling grey i saw spoke off stirings in the south. It does seem that the elves can no longer hide in our woods. Evil is coming to all of Callanthorith." Aeronwen said turning to her fellow elf. Her long brown curls fell over her tanned face and she brushed it casualy to the side. The moonlight kept the small structure in light but left the area around them covered in darkness, it had an eerie beauty to it but this beauty was threatened... Aeronwen did not know how long she had in this place of peace.

tag: Arteresto

15. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    Ennathe

"Than we must hope that the various species here can unite against it. I doubt that will happen. Dwarves and Humans are both to stubborn. They want all the glory for themselves." Artaresto stopped talking, and stared at Aeronwen. He loved her, but she couldn't know that. "I am planning to visit this town of men, Quandanlore soon, as soon as I brush up my archery and sword fighting skills." So saying Artaresto pulled one sword from his scabbard, then the other one, and stabbed them into the wooden walkway. "So, do you want to spar?"

TAG: Aeronwen

16. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Ennathe

"Oh Arteresto, i don't have time for this and you know that." Aeronwen snapped, she shook her head for a second then turned back to the elf. "I'm sorry Art, but you know i have responsibilities. I'll go and check on the twins, if they're asleep than sure, i'll kick your arse." She grinned slightly and pulled out her knife. She shoved it into the supple wood to signal that she would return.
    "One minute."

tag: Arteresto

17. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    IC: Arteresto
    Ennathne

Artaresto smirked at the comment, as he watched Aeronwen walk away, he hoped the twins were sleeping. He looked at the knife stuck in the wood, still shaking, and shook his head with mirth. He smiled to himself, than hearing rustling once more, turned around. He saw nothing, but heard voices, that we're heading this way. In the distance he could hear a talented harp player, and he listened to the sweet music of the harp whilst waiting for Aeronwen to return.

TAG: Aeronwen

18. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Ivan the Stranger
    Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe

"Why should we worry about disturbing the Elders?" asked Ivan, frowning at Natassia. "They don't worry about disturbing us. What with their incessant harp playing. But excuse me, for it does not do to speak ill of those decrepit old creatures."

He smiled, and darted off through the leaves with the speed and grace of his species, his footsteps barely making a sound.

"Come then, as you say. Let us find out who is talking to whom, and what precisely it is that they converse so loudly about that we can hear them from so far away."

Without further ado, the Wood Elf continued on, bounding off trees and occasionally scampering up them as he came closer and closer to the small campfire where the voices had come from. And yet he always seemed to be watching Natassia with at least one of his emerald eyes, making sure she was behind him, admiring her beauty.

Not long after, Ivan arrived right next to the small camp, dropping down from a branch, and saw another Elf sitting there in the light of the moon and the fire. This was Arteresto, not much older than Ivan himself, and a fine warrior. And there, jutting out from the wood nearby, was the distinctive hilt of Aeronwen Haul's knife, signalling no doubt that she was nearby and would return. Another beauty. Another gem. Ivan sometimes felt so glad that he was born to this particular race.

"Hello Arteresto," he said in a singsong voice, dashing over to the other elf. "Good even to you, my friend. I believe that is Aeronwen's knife sticking out there? Is she here? Was it you and her that were talking just now? I must know you see, it is a question to which Natassia and I very much desire an answer."

He grinned inanely, and sat down on the ground, waiting for a response.

Tag: Sith_Lords, Dahlia_Santary, Darth_joesha

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Aerowen Haul
    Ennathe

Aeronwen walked slowly back onto the artificial plataue (sp?) and unclipped her throwing dagger when she heard numerous voices jsut incase. She doubted any ememies of the Elves would get this far into the city but better safe than sorry, especialy with the rumours.
    She was relieved to see that Arteresto was safe, he had been a role model to her twins since their fathers disapearance and she owed him alot. She walked to the banister and removed her knife from it.
    "Hello Ivan, Natassia. You're out late." She said bowing slightly to Natassia out of courtisy, she was an elder after all. She turned to Arteresto and smiled. "The twins were already asleep."

tag: Arteresto, Natassi, Ivan

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Let's get this started, shall we? ;)

-=-=-=-=-

In the Palace of Queen Gossamer, Alfheim

Queen Gossamer smiled softly, as she looked out over her realm. Her wings fluttered softly as she moved, the crystals on her clothing sparkled gently. Leaving her loftly spire, she moved down to one of the main courtrooms, smiling and nodding as she paused from time to time, speaking with her subjects. Her green eyes shined, as she looked around her. The night was warm, the air gentle, and there was a sweet smell within the air. A prefect night them to celibrate. Then again, any night was a blessing to behold. As she moved, two of her guards flanked her, hanging discretely back. A gentle ball of purplish light came towards the party, and Gossamer stopped, with a regal smile as she recognized the being responsible.

The light dissolved into the form of a Fairy, dressed in light purple clothings. He bowed low to her. "My Queen." he addressed her. Gossamer smiled. "Greetings, Mur. What brings you here, to grace me with thine presence?"

Mur moved forward. As he did, Gossamer gestured for Karlen'ae Covenly to join her, as they continued to walk. Garlen'ae was one of her Consorts. Karlen'ae also had a talent as a diplomat, and speaker. The girl also had a good head on her shoulders, and Gossamer valued her words. Gossamer frequently requested her to speak with the visitors that came to visit within the realm. Mur noded to Karlen'ae in greeting as well. "There are strangers within the realm. I thought you should be informed." he said with a nod of the head. "I also wished to report, that Or'wreen has recovered, and is back on duty." He replied, as she nodded in understanding.

Or'wreen was one of the Palace guards, and had been injured during the last raid upon their lands. Gossamer's wings changed colors slightly, as she remembered how badly Or'wreen had been injured during that attacked. She was greatful that Or'ween had recovered.

Gossamer nodded her head. "My thanks, Mur. I ween that information shall be of use. And give my reguards to Or'wreen." she replied softly. Mur bowed again, and then dissapeared, as he flew up, and away from the Queen and her entourage. Gossamer watched him leave, silent for a moment, and then continued her walk. Many followed the Queen as she walked, but only Karlen'ae was close to her, besides her guards. She moved, thinking quietly to herself before she turned and spoke with Karlen'ae.

"Are you attending the eveings dance?" she asked her, as they stand near one of the many fountains within the main Palace. In the distance, the sounds of soft music can be heard, as other Fairies moved about, dressed in their finery, as they moved about in their activities. Some were loaded down with sweets and treats, while others worked on their looks. Some carried armloads of flowers, and all the while, an air of merryment filled the air, as soft laughter floated about.

TAG:Naboo_Princess, etc.

=-=--==-

Aurora Willowwisp
    In the Woods of Alfheim

Aurora Willowwisp is humming softly to herself, in the middle of a large clutch of flowers, in the middle of the forest. Their scent was soothing to her, and she sat within one of the large blossoms, as she laid, relaxing. The night is warm and calm, and the woods are alive and full of life. She sighs softly. She bets that soon, a fairy ring would begin, and one of the Queen's lovely dances would start up. Any time one could dance was always welcomed, but the Queen's dances were like no other. All the other fae beings, dressed up in their finest. Dressed to impress, one might say. Even the creatures of the forest, show up for one of the Queens regalia's, and such foods....

She however, was coming back from one of her scouting errands she had been sent on. She had hoped to make it back in time, but alas, it was not to be. She hoped to make it back in time for some of the other festivities however.

Aurora stops humming,

21. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    IC: Arteresto

Art smiled at Ivan the Stranger.

"Hello Arteresto, Good even to you, my friend. I believe that is Aeronwen's knife sticking out there? Is she here? Was it you and her that were talking just now? I must know you see, it is a question to which Natassia and I very much desire an answer."

"Greetings Ivan, Natassia." Art said, and bowed courteously. "That was Aeronwen, and I, who were just talking yes. We were discusing the rumors of Wraiths, which the race of men have been discussing. Aeronwen will be back soon I am-" Just as Art finished his sentance, Aeronwen came into view.

"Hello Ivan, Natassia. You're out late. The twins were already asleep."

Art smiled at Aeronwen, and picked up a sword, "It seems you have arrived at the right time, Nattassia and Ivan, you are here in time to see me get my arse kicked. Catch!" So saying, Art threw the sword at Aeronwen, and picking up the remaining sword, jumped down to the forest floor.

TAG: Ivan, Natassia, Aeronwen

22. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Alhia(Forest-source of music)

Alhia swayed to the soft tune of an Elfvan lullaby. It was sweet and one of her favorites. Normally,Alhia would be off on some wild quest to do something just as wild. Some of her more interesting ones had been;the time she snuck into the Fairy Castle and reeked havoc on its caretakers and residents,the time she had gone half way around the forest looking for something about her past,and the time she had hiked around in the darker part of the forest.

The latter was not something she would do again. Not while she was within her right mind. Alhia turned and walked away from the group playing and looked into the forest. Just gazed until she thought she might have saw something...

TAG-Katala

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Aurora Willowwisp
    In the Woods of Alfheim

Aurora heard the music playing softly. The tune was most definatelly that of their brethern, the Elves. She smiled, as she listed to it, it was gentle and soft. It's player, was probably a Dryad, or some other friendly forest dweller. As Aurora got closer, she heard movement. But the others were still playing.

Aurora peeked around a lofty postion of a tree branch, and heard the sounds of crunching leaves. She stilled her wings, as she looked carefully now, for the source of the sound.

Suddenly, she flapped her wings rapidly as she saw what had made the noise. It was a Pixie, known as Alhia. Aurora leaped from her perch, a shimmering ball of light, as she whizzed down, straight towards her fellow fae cousin.

"Hi Alhia!" she called out to the Pixie, as she buzzed around her, as a soft glow of green light, laughing softly.

TAG: Genimay, anyone

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Other Information for those living within the Realms:
    Known General Info

Queen of the Farie Realm (Realm of the Fae)
    Queens Realm

Gossamer Moonglitter
    She collects crystals to wear on her dresses. She has beautiful blue butterfly wings. She has a soft glow around her, deep green eyes, and dark brown hair that falls around her shoulders.

=-=-=-=-=--==-
    Darkling Realm
    Urgan - (Dark Realm)

Queen Willoween
    She wears tiny black spiders on her dresses, which are of the deepest purple. She has dark black wings, similar to a bats. She has a beautiful face, with long dark hair that flows down her back, and deep blue eyes, but her eyes are cold

=-=-=-=--=-

ORC - Crunch
    Warlord of the Non-Fairy races of Darkling.

He is a Black Orc of imposing size and stature. He is also quite cunning for an Orc. He keeps the other non-fairy beings in line.
    ============================

Both the Fae Court, and the Darkling Courts have a counsel of Fairy, and Dark Fairy, that assist their rules in day to day duties and such.

25. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Ennathe

"I'm sorry about this Natassia, Ivan." Aeronwen said nodding to them slightly before following Arteresto off the raised platform. She jumped gracefuly through the air closing her hand around the sword that was thrown to her, she swung her bow round in one fluid motion and loaded the long rapier like an arrow knowing that the strong elven string would be able to hold the weight. She landed steadily and aimed slightly to Arteresto's right, she did not want this to hit him, mearly distract. She released the string and but did not watch the sword sail through the air, instead unsheathed her long knife.

She rushed forward, ducking her head low. Her long brown braids flew out of her face and her long loose sleeves rose up her arm leaving her tanned skin on show.

tag: Arteresto, Natassia, Ivan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.