main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Fair Folk: Ultimate Fantasy

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ktala, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Reposted from the other thread

Name: Marlenai Rysta
    Species (Lifeform): Human
    Faction (Allegiance): None yet (apprentice sorceress - elemental magic)
    Home: Alfheim
    Place of Birth: Manrenthain

2. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    IC: Natassia Priam
    Location: Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe, Western Callanthorith

The Elder she-elf watched as Aeronwen and Artaresto engaged in duel. Natassia merely moved over to a fallen log by the fire and gracefully sat to observe the ensuing friendly fight.

Aeronwen began the duel, moving swiftly around her opponent. Natassia motioned Ivan to sit by her side on the log.

?I?m not certain who to route for?? she said with a grin.

TAG: Winged_Jedi

3. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Alhia

A short shout of happiness escaped her lips. "Hi Aurora!" she called back.

It was nice to see a familer face sometimes.

TAG-Aurora

OOC:Sorry so short

4. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Ivan the Stranger
    Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe

?I?m not certain who to route for?? said Natassia, motioning for Ivan to come and sit beside her. He shrugged, and grinned, darted forwards, and then backwards, bounding away from the log and towards a tree. Within moments he had climbed up it, speedily navigating through the various branches until he found one that suited him, and perched on it, watching the duel from above.

How fascinatingly boring, he thought, pushing his hair away from his eyes. Yet another fight that was not a fight. It was simply a tiresomely simple and predictable dance, with the two 'combatants' almost lovingly attacking one other, the intention clearly that the opponent survives rather than dies, which rather defeated the purpose of combat in the first place. Violence was violence was violence. Be honest about it and spill blood, don't merely prance about, fine comedy though it may be.

Now, before they had been talking about Men and Wraiths. That was worth discussing. Wraiths, those fearsome and dangerous apparitions, and Men, that marvellously ugly race, both outwardly and inwardly. Those were the kind of people Ivan wished to see more of. In over two hundred years he had rarely left Ennathe, but those times that he had, those times he had journeyed afar- he had loved every moment. The forest was good to him. But it could be a leech, sometimes. It sapped his energy. It made him want to sleep. It bored him.

He gazed down, watching to see if the duel would become interesting at any point. If only he had had a weapon to hand, and he could have added some spice to the occasion. As it was, he would have to content himself with the hope that one of them might accidentally cut the other.

Tag: Sith_Lords, Dahlia_Santary, Darth_joesha

5. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Arteresto

Art saw the sword flying at him, and rolled out of the way. He saaw Aeronwen running at him with her weapon of choice, a long knife. Art skillfully rolled out of Aeronwen's path, moving closer to his second sword, that was lying on the ground. He picked it up in his spare hand, and with both weapons drawn, he ran at Aeronwen, making a slash towards her head, while attempting to block her knife.

TAG: Aeronwen, Ivan, Natassia

6. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Name: Rayson Barbarossa
    Species (Lifeform): Human
    Faction (Allegiance): Fairy Realm
    Home: Quandanlore
    Place of Birth: Quandanlore

A large, and well muscled man, Rayson is a actually quite gentle.

7. Saber_Leader

Saber_Leader Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Approved:

Name: Gorroc Tretum
    Species (Lifeform): Orc (Grey skin)
    Faction (Allegiance): Priest of the God of Death
    Home: Darkling Realm
    Place of Birth: Darkling Realm

Gorroc saw the power of the Death God as a great plague spread throughout the camp of an enemy army. After the battle, Gorroc began his worship of the Death God.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Magic within the Realm of the Ultimate Fantasy and the Fae (Fairy)

Magic works very diffrent, between the supernatural beings that lay within the Fae, and the Human/Elf population.

For those magical creatures of the Fae, Magic to them is as natural as breathing. The are born with their certain inante abilities, and they learn from the others, teachings them how to use them, and experience.. They do not need to memorize complext gestures and words. They simply DO whatever ability they wish to use.

IF however, they wish to learn spells and abilities not normally belonging to their race, then they can study magic just as any other mage or spell caster. Those spells are bound to failures and such, just as normal spells are, and certain spells are well beyond their abilities, due to race. They must have a spell book, as other Mages do. But, like other Spell Caster, they must first FIND another Spell Caster to teach them.

-0-
    Humans, who wish to study magic must first find someone to teach them. Low level spell casters, if they are lucky may be able to find themselves a Guild, a school of magic, or Shaman to teach them cantrips, or their first low level spells, with a few useful abilities. Humans and Elves must study hard, carry a magical tome, and learn all the components necessary to cast magic. Evles come at it more naturally than Humans, but they still must study as well, especially if it is not magics particualr to Elves. Luckily, having such long lifespans, allows many to persue such studies, if they wish. To learn real spells however, they will need to find a willing spell-caster to teach them. Be it a Mage, Spellcaster, School of magic, Dragon, or perhaps even a high level magical tome. Be warned however, accidents DO happen, especially when attempting to study alone.

Spell caster must take good care of their books. Once they reach high levels, they will no longer need them, as they switch from book to another object, but if anything happens to the book before then, they will loose what spells they know, if they are cast, without the ability to 'refresh' it within their memory, except for the cantrips.

-0-
    An exception to the rules above, are those spell casters who are Druids, or Clerics. Spell Caster who are in service to a Diety or other higher level being, who their powers derive from. They dont use spellbooks, but must prey daily for their spells. But be warned. To anger their Diety could suddenly find a person without any spell abilities whatsoever.

You begin with 4 spells to start with. These will be Cantrips, or extreamly low level spells that any beginner spellcaster can learn. You may use them, any way you wish. Either throw each spell once, or 4 of the same spell.

As you find a teacher and learn more, your spellbook will increase.

-0-
    Also note, Spellcaster do NOT like cold Metals, and as such, limit their exposure to it. The metals intefear tiwth their spell casting abilities. Only elvin metals, and the limited metals of the Fae seem to be ammune to this effect. But they are rare and hard to come by, so most mages simply keep the metal they wear to a minimum.

If you are unsure of what abilities and spells your chracter can use, please send me a PM.

9. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Karlen?ae Covenly
    Palace of Queen Gossamer, Alfheim

Karlen'ae was accompanying Queen Gossamer tonight, as she often had for the past few years, ever since her uncle-- well known for his connections within the palace-- had brought her to court to observe how the realm was run. She'd quickly fallen in love with the life at court; it wasn't all fun and games, but it was fascinating just the same. Call it fate, or simple luck, but the Queen had taken notice of the young fairy, and soon Karlen'ae had earned a place in the court that wasn't merely based on family connections. Her uncle couldn't have been more proud of his "brilliant and beautiful niece," as he called her.

"Are you attending the evening's dance?", the Queen asked Karlen'ae, as they stood beside a gently splashing fountain.

"I had hoped to, Your Majesty. Everything looks so lovely from here. Surely tonight's festivities will be as perfect as the past events you have so graciously sponsored."

TAG: Ktala

10. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Aeronwen Haul
    Ennathe

Aeronwen saw Arteresto swing his sword at her head violently, she could barely move her head in time and as his sword soared past her face it sliced through several braids. The long thin plaites fell slowly to the ground.
    "You...." Was all Aeronwen could mutter, she stared at the long hair on the ground then at the pathetic few inches left hanging infront of her face. Before Arteresto could appologise Aeronwen was at him, swinging under him, using her light weight to go for his lower torso. This time she was aiming for him.

tag: Arteresto

11. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

Natassia watched the duel from her position in the fallen log. Arteresto swung his sword and sliced off one of Aeronwen?s braids, a few inches from her face.

?You..." the dueling she-elf muttered.

?My good gods? said Elder female. ?Arteresto, you should know much better than to harm the hair of a she-elf. It is one of our prides.?

As if to prove Natassia?s comment, Aeronwen lashed out at her opponent with great force.

TAG: Anyone

12. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    IC: Arteresto
    Ennathe

Art froze for a moment in shock, as the long braids fell to the floor. He was about to apologise, but was disturbed by a stabbing motion. He moved backwards out of the way, but not quick enough, Aeronwen's knife dug into his skin, leaving a long, but shallow cut. A small trickle of blood fell to the ground, and Art swore violently. He grasped his swords more firmly, and moved both towards Aeronwen's knife hands. He was not, however aiming for her hands. He was trying to disarm her.

TAG: Aeronwen, Ivan, Natassia

13. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Ennathe

Aeronwen gasped as her knife toar Arteresto's skin and took a step back, it was then she saw his sword on a contact course with her hands. She dropped her knife and jumped back, as his sword passed her she lept forward with a right hook aimed at his jaw.

tag: Arteresto, Natassia, Ivan

14. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    ATTENTION WOOD ELVES: I am not sure what I expected, but, to be perfectly open and honest, I did not expect this much progress in the span of only a week ;) I'm very pleased, and impressed, for the most part :) Should you continue to show such skill and ability, I will be confident enough not to feel ill at ease to leave you all alone :p

On a slightly more serious note, I will most likely keep this structured approach to my role in the game as I work to 'guide' events and characters along in their adventures. My hope is to see you all reach a complete stage of 'free-play' as the big goal to strive for. As always, any comments as we progress will be welcome, either in an OOC post or via Private Message.

[b]Darth_Joesha, Sith_Lords, Dahlia_Santary, Winged_Jedi[/b]

[i]Twilight[/i] (Just after Sunset)

[i]Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe, Western Callanthorith[/i]

[color=blue]Moonlight shone down upon the forest, through the passing clouds, offering shadows that seemed to creep and twist as they moved across the treetops and the ground far below. There had been a sweet melody within the air, but the rustling of trees and the excitement of a friendly duel between Elves smothered the sounds of the golden harp. And soon, there was no sound from the harp at all.

Idle talk and speculation concerning rumour of wraiths within the lands outside of Ennathe was not a bad thing, but nor was it openly welcome by the Elders. Such things had their place, and, if true, required a measure of investigation. Yet more pressing and dangerous events were of concern.

[b]Aeronwen Haul[/b] and [b]Artaresto[/b] were engaged in combat. What had begun as a friendly training duel seemed to have morphed into a very serious and harmful event. "Enough of this," a firm voice called out. "Be at ease, young ones." The speaker, tall and lean, with long brown hair, was one of the Elders of the Realm. He wore a forest-green shirt and brown boots, and he carried no visible weapons.

They knew him as a firm, but kind being. He was younger than most Elders, but still as wise as those his senior. [b]Lethlandor[/b] spread his hands in a peaceful gesture as he approached [b]Arteresto[/b] and said, "Your wound, have it tended to." And then the Elder paused, as if in thought. His gaze turned toward the female, [b]Aeronwen[/b]. "Would you heal where first you cut?"

He did not wait for her to respond, and simply walked toward a mark in the supple wood where Aeronwen had embedded her knife earlier. A sigh escaped his lips and he walked back toward the two would-be-opponents. "Ennathe is ours to protect and safeguard," he reminded softly. His gaze flickered toward [b]Natassia Priam[/b] for a moment, before it came to rest once more on the two who had been training. "There is a time and place for violence. Let it not be among us."

[b]Lethlandor[/b] headed back from where he came, slowly. Before he left them, he called out to [b]Ivan[/b]. "Your energy will be put to use, young one." A smile appeared upon the Elder's face. "When morning comes we will feast upon the prize of your night time hunt."

With that, the Elder departed, and soon after he disappeared from sight, the sound of a golden harp's peaceful melody once again filtered through the trees, as if carried on the wind.[/color]

[hr]

[color=red]Some general notes: I was very pleased for the reference by [b]Sith_Lords[/b] to wraiths outside of Ennathe, it shows that you are watching the progress of surrounding threads and lands. Including the names of places like Quandanlore is another sign that indicates your skill at integrating events from various realms. Responses from [b]Darth_Joesha[/b] to the same story angle were very welcome and admirable.

All in all, I think you have both proven that you're capable players. I cannot know whether your little duel was a simple way to add excitement to the game's opening scenario, or whether it was an attempt to display the youth of these particular Wood Elves. Regardless, you seemed to handle it we

15. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    OOC:

Name: Anth'lan Dold'ric.
    Species (Lifeform): Fairy.
    Faction (Allegiance): Realm of the Faerie.
    Home: Alfheim.
    Place of Birth: Callanthorith.

[b]IC: Anth'lan Dold'ric[/b]

[i]Queen Gossamer's Realm of the Faerie - Alfheim[/i]

Music filled the air, and the land was bright with flickering lights and darting globes of illumination. Some were fairies, and others simple items that brought light and a sense of magic to the world. There had been an incident at the borders of Queen's Realm, or perhaps beyond, and yet there was no obvious sign of it here. Preparations were being made for an event.

It was clear that an evening dance was underway. Queen Gossamer seemed to know exactly how to lead and care for her realm and its people. She was a caretaker, of that there was no doubt.

As Anth'lan Dold'ric flew toward the Queen's Palace, he wondered if, perhaps, he might speak with her. He knew she was often guarded and flanked by her own protectors, but he was curious to learn of Or'wreen, and what ill beings lurked about to cause harm to those of the Faerie Realm.

Flying through the treetops, drawing ever closer to the Palace, he appeared as a golden-silver ball of light, with sparkling trails in his wake. When he finally came to touch down gently on the Palace steps, Anth'lan retained a faint white glow of light around him.

He wore a silver shirt, crafted from various materials found throughout the region, embedded with tiny crystals and fragments of various gemstones and minerals from areas within the Queen's Realm and beyond. And, now, he headed into the Palace, hoping to gain an audience with the Queen, or one of her representatives.

[b]TAG: Ktala & NaboosPrincess[/b]

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Naboo_Princess, Genimay, Jedi_padawan_leigh, LightSide_Apprentice, Rayson, Saber_Leader

Within the Realm of Alfheim
    The Queens Palace

As the warm winds blow in, and the evening grows late, excitement grows within the land of the Fae. It is solstice, and with it, is promised a celibration that will last until the morning.

The Faries and others were flittering about, excited as soft music could be heard. Many came out, wearing their best, hoping to make an impression upon the Queen, who they heard would be in attendance for the evenings party. She didnt attend many parties, but those she did grace with her presence were those to be remembered. Also, it was a chance for those to attempt to gain favor within the Queens court.

The warriors and guardians of the realm were equally busy, insuring that all those who attended were welcomed guests, and would enjoy themselves, without any worries.

The air was sweet with the smells of sweet flowers, and food goodies, to tempt many an appitite. Others, such as Dryads, nymphs, and other forest creatures had been invited as well, and so many travelers would be in attendence as well. Because of that, the actual festivities would be held, not within the walls of the kingdom, but outside, within the large fairy ring that lay not far from the city. There, all could assembly in relative peace and enjoy the food and drink, with nearby neighbors and friends.

Within the Palace of Queen Gossamer, Karlen'ae was accompanying Queen Gossamer tonight. "Are you attending the evening's dance?", the Queen asked Karlen'ae, as they stood beside a gently splashing fountain.

"I had hoped to, Your Majesty. Everything looks so lovely from here. Surely tonight's festivities will be as perfect as the past events you have so graciously sponsored."

The Queen nodded, looking off into the distance as if seeing something far from sight. With a smile, she turned, looking back at Karlen'ae. "I am glad. There shall be many there this eve. I gather that even a few of the non-fae may join us for the nights celibrations." she replied with a nod, as she gestured for them to continue their walk. "I will leave it to you, to make sure they feel as welcomed as the others, as long as they behave." she said as they walked. A group of small fairy children can by, and Gossamer stopped, taking a flower crown one of them offered her. She stooped down gracefully, letting the child place it on her head.

A little girl with blue eyes, and beautiful purple wings held out another fragrant flower crown to Karlen'ae, fluttering on her tip-toes.

Gossamer smiled. "Yes, I feel many destinies will be brought forth this eve." she said softly, as she chuckled at the child. After Karlen'ae either accepted the flowers or not, they took off, their laughter floating through the air, as they dissapeared within the throng of others.

A birds cry, made Gossamer look up. A group of Pixies, riding a large falcon flew overhead, probably on their way to the festivities as well. With that, Gossamer turned, and began to head back to her quarters, to ready herself for the evenings festivities, her guards moved to her side. She paused however, as she saw a light drawing close. A golden-silver ball of light, with sparkling trails flew past, and then gently landed in near the Palace steps. Gossamer watched, as the orb turned into Anth'lan, a faint white glow of light around him.

Gossamer looked back at Karlen'ae. "It looks like if I will have one more visitor before I am to ready myself." she mused softly. Her group walked over to Anth'lan. "Walk with me, Anth'lan, for I feel you have something you wish to speak with me about. But be quick, for I must ready myself for the evenings festivities." she spoke quietly, as she continued to walk into the palace.

Far away, on the edge of the Woods of Alfheim,

Aurora had run into a Pixie, known as Alhia. Aurora had leaped from her perch, a shimmering ball of light, as she whizzed down, straig

17. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    IC: Anth'lan Dold'ric

Queen Gossamer's Realm of the Faerie - Alfheim

When a lady reigned or otherwise watched over a realm, she possessed certain skills, or attributes that allowed her some measure of all-knowingness, whether in fact or appearance. Such was the case when Anth'lan approached the Queen's Palace and set foot within its spacious perimeter. Queen Gossamer had already spotted him, almost as if she had been expecting him to seek her out all the while.

Anth'lan caught side of the Queen's guards well before he approached her, so it was not them who gave him pause, but rather the young beauty that accompanied the queen. Mere sight of the attractive fairy caused Anth'lan's multiple wings to flutter and sparkle despite his efforts to maintain a sense of calm.

He had come to an awkward pause as he stared at Karlen'ae. Looking upon her as he did Anth'lan was drawn to her alluring presence and form, yet he felt a profound sense of awe, too. His heart was beating rapidly and he told himself to keep calm with a jumble of thoughts far too complex and disorganised to sort out while his eyes gazed upon such a bewitching lady.

Somehow he managed to step forward, overcoming the feelings brought upon to entrance his mind at the mere sight of Karlen'ae, and gave his attention to the queen. Gossamer spoke to him in a formal, regal tone. "Walk with me, Anth'lan," she said to him, "for I feel you have something you wish to speak with me about. But be quick, for I must ready myself for the evening's festivities."

Anth'lan found himself walking alongside her, just as she wished of him, though he could not recall making a conscious decision to fulfil that wish of his own accord. He did not even think to imagine that the queen might have held some power over him to evoke his cooperation. He simply acted as she spoke to him quietly, yet firmly.

"Your Majesty, my thoughts are open to you," Anth'lan admitted, slightly embarrassed. He felt his wings fluttering nervously and he tried his best not to steal a glance at Karlen'ae. His failure caused him to blush when he realised she had been watching him, and his wings fluttered and sparkled all the more. It did not help him find calm while he stood beside the Queen of the Realm.

"I have heard that Or'wreen has recovered," he managed to say. Having spent some time in service to the Palace Guard, he knew all of its members, and felt concerned that one such as Or'wreen had been harmed. "Have we learned yet of the beings responsible for the most recent raid?"

His question was as much to learn the identity of those who sought to endanger the Faerie Realm, as it was to fill what lack of information he found himself experiencing. Anth'lan had not been present when the raid occurred, and had only recently returned from a scouting trip near Ennathe, Realm of the Wood Elves. He was very curious as to what had happened in his absence.

TAG: Ktala & NaboosPrincess

18. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Ivan the Stranger
    Realm of the Wood Elves, Ennathe

Now this was more like it! Ivan grinned and chuckled excitedly from his lofty perch as the duel below exploded into violent madness...well, almost. Blood had only just been spilt, and more was surely to follow, when the fight was stopped. Standing there, boring and tiresome as ever, just like others of his...kind...was Lethlandor. One of the younger Elders, reflected Ivan, and yet still as stale and lifeless as any of those who were his senior. He urged that the wounds caused in the duel be healed, and turned to leave, though not before calling out a message to the figure in the trees:

"Your energy will be put to use, young one. When morning comes we will feast upon the prize of your night time hunt."

Ivan smiled, and then laughed quietly, trying to contain his amusement. What did they expect his hunt to bring? What did these pompous, worn out creatures think he would stalk tonight? Some lonely woodland animal, perhaps? Oh no. He had other things on his mind. He dropped to the ground, and paused. He stayed still for a moment on his hands and feet, wondering as inspiration struck him.

How indeed would the Elders feast...on faerie blood?

He put the thought to the back of his mind, and smiled somewhat disoncertingly up at Arteresto, Natassia and Aeronwen.

"Such a...pity...your fight couldn't last," he hissed. "I would have so loved to see some real passion in this place."

Tag: Sith_Lords, Dahlia_Santary, Darth_joesha

19. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Ennathe

Aeronwen bowed to the elder as he left. She was glad he had stepped in when he did or she wouldn't have been to blame for her actions. She shook her head as Ivan spoke.
    "Oh Ivan, there is passion in these woods. Of that i promise you." She said grinning, she knew Natassia would know of what she spoke but expected that it would be lost on the agressive males. She then turned to Arteresto and smiled appoligeticly(sp) "Come on you, lets get some herbs into that."

tag: Ivan, Natassia

20. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    IC: Artaresto
    Ennathe

Art sighed as the eldar walked in. It was just getting interesting. He bowed for the eldar, and turned to speak with Ivan and Natassoa "I am sorry we had to end that there, but it is, perhaps for the best. I bid thee both goodnight!" Art said, than left with Aeronwen.

TAG: Ivan, Natassia, Aeronwen

21. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Aeronwen's Tree-top House, Ennathe

"You stay here while i get my herb pouch." Aeronwen said directing Arteresto towards a pile of leaves near her fire. She walked briskly into the second room grabbing her herbs on a table. She moved to her thrid room and checked on her twins, they were sleeping soundly. She kissed them both and walked out into the main room.
    "Right, you know this'll sting... right?"

tag: Arteresto

22. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    ic: Artaresto

"Right you know this'll sting right?" Aeronwen said, as he applied to the herbs to the wound. "Son of a Dwarve!" Artaresto cursed, as he felt a sharp stinging sensation in his chest. He looked up at Aeronwen, and smiled. "So, do I get a reward for being such a brave boy?"

TAG: Aeronwen

23. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"You won't get... an infection... if thats what you mean?" Aeronwen said sitting next to Arteresto on the pile of browning leaves. She found her head moving slowly towards his, as she got within an inch of his face she pulled back and stood up. "I... I'm sorry, it must have been the fire... and the herbs. What was i thinking? Um, you shouldn't go outside tonight, ther would be a risk of infection, please feel free to sleep here. Goodnight."

Aeronwen rushed out of the room and shut the thin door behind her. She stood silently infront of her Fairy-Mirror and found something else to think about. Then she saw that braid, already fallen apart and looking messy. She picked up a silver dagger and sliced the braid off at the scalp. She then looked at herself once more in the mirror that, even thought she was in darkness, still showed her face perfectly.
    "It's time for a change" She said to herself picking up the dagger once more.

tag: Arteresto.

24. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

Natassia watched as the duel became too violent for her own taste. She was about to call a halt when another voice beat her to it.

"Enough of this," a firm voice called out. "Be at ease, young ones."

Natassia turned her head to see Lethlandor standing by the edge of the clearing. The two duelists broke apart immediately. The new arrival moved to them and spoke again to Arteresto. "Your wound, have it tended to" he said simply, then turned to Ivan and added "Your energy will be put to use, young one. When morning comes we will feast upon the prize of your night time hunt."

With this said, the other elder disappeared into the night once more.

Natassia turned again to her companions. Aeronwen and Arteresto bid their farewells and parted to Aeronwen?s home.

The night was still quite young. Finding some minutes to spare before retiring, Natassia turned to Ivan.

?You find passion in the oddest places, young one. You never cease to...bewilder me.?

TAG: Winged_Jedi

25. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Rayson Barbarossa

The small golden note entailed a message. It read: You have been invited to the Queen's Regalia! If you wish to join us, then please, burn this note!

"That's an odd way to do it, but I suppose they have their ways. I'll have mine, they can have theres," Rayson dropped the note into the fire, and watched it turn to ash. Then returned back inside, to retrieve his food.

He sat down to the smell of sizzling meat, and inhaled deeply, "Ahhh," Rayson sighed, "I love cooking meat on an open fire." When he was a child, he had been told that he talked to himself, but he never really noticed. When there was no one to talk to, he simply made conversation. From the time he was a child, a dog was his companion, and he always talked with it, but as of late his dog had gone blind, and he couldn't bear see the his best friend suffer, so he had to put Max out of his misery. It had been hard, but better that way.

Rayson shook his head, trying to relieve his anxiety over his recently lost friend. "Bah, just a dog," he lied to himself. His meat was almost ready, but he had time to retrieve his sword and sharpening tablet from his cupboard. After all, it gave him something to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.