The fall of a Jedi, The birth of a Fool.

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sinlock_Shad-dow, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    On May 15th a group of Jedi, Bounty Hunters, Bothens, and a very tired Gungan joined for what was thought to be a Celebration of Light.

In fact it turned out to be the first skirmish of a dark battle, that in the end would destroy the Fandom Menance and send it's members to the far corners of the Galaxy.

One such member of this group, A Gray Jedi named Sinlock Shad-dow was so devastated by the crushing defeat at the Battle of MUVICO, that he lost all hope in himself and his friends. His fall to the Dark Side was almost compleat.

But what at the time was unknown, Was that after The Battle of MUVICO a few members of this defeated band who had not given up hope. Had setup a underground network, vowing to return and set things back as they should be. Over time the network grew in numbers and gained strenght. Preparing for the return from there hiding places.

Time has passed, since there return that caught the enemy by suprise. Many raids have been launched, and the Battle of DragonCon was won! The Fandom Manance now looks for new targets hopeing to one day return to MUVICO and drive out the Darkens thet resides there.

Much of this was seen by Sinlock Shad-dow, watching from afar, Feeling an urge to help his old friends. But he had fallen to the worst of the Dark Side powers...Pride.

What he did not know was that only a short time later he would be shown something that he had not seen for a long time now.
    He would see Star Wars through the eyes of a child. 6 hours later, Sinlock Shad-dow had the strength to fight the Pride that had turned him into a Fool. He also had the strength to say to his old friends......

I'm Sorry....
  2. DarthKhronic Jedi Padawan

Sinlock Shadow.

What would you rather have, a government drowned in bureaucracy or true order?

Join with me, Sinlock Shadow. I will complete your training, and your skills will be legendary. Your name will be entered into history, just as Darth Soko. I, too, was present at DragonCon and know what actually happened. Wouldn't you like to know for yourself?

Do not deny yourself.
    Do not resist the true nature of the Force.
  3. AxtonTredway Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. DarthAnejo Jedi Padawan

Darth Anejo takes in ALL that he sees...and smiles :)
  5. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back, Adam. I for one missed you. I hope you will return to posting regularly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.