main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~The Fall of Anakin and Padme (A/P love story) rewrite of padme scenes in ROTS~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RebelSkywalker, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelSkywalker

RebelSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2005
    this is my first fanfic, so please be kind!
    don't expect updates, this is a one chapter fanfic!

Characters: Padme, Anakin (pre-Vader)
    Note: this is for A/P fans. It takes place in ROTS, the scene exists; I just rewrote it. George Lucas owns all of this, please don?t sue me.

Reunion
    A tear dropped on the cold floor of a lonely apartment. The young senator, Padme, drew in a sigh as she held a framed hologram she had hidden away. It was of her husband, Anakin, who had left for the clone wars. Every second he had been gone her heart beat faster. She slowly rubbed her stomach as another tear made its way down her cheek. She had found out she was pregnant that day. She was anxious to tell Anakin, though she was unsure of the outcome. Would he be happy, or upset? More than anything she wanted to share this baby with him, but it would jeopardize the young couple. As their marriage, let a lone a baby, was forbidden. Padme forced herself to smile. She knew she was just playing with too many what ifs. Suddenly she heard a knock on her door. ?M? Lady?? a young handmaiden peered her head in the apartment, ?The Jedi are here.? the handmaiden said. Padme just smiled and nodded as the handmaiden left. ?I?ll be right down?.

Padme counted the steps of the handmaiden to herself. She wanted her to be long gone before made her way down to see Anakin. She slowly walked over to the exiting door. Her hand was on the knob, but she hesitated to move it. She took a deep breath before she had to go. The rate I?m going I could be late. ?Okay?, she found herself saying. She finally opened the door. She closed it just as slowly causing it to creek. Just then a senator, Bail Organa, came down the hallway. ?Is there a reason you?re just standing there.? He said almost like a joke. Because that?s what Padme was: a big joke. Padme shook her head while looking at the floor. Oh Great, now I?ll have to walk down with him. ?Come on?, he said gently, as if he understood her pain. He put his arm around his shoulders, he wasn?t doing it hard, but Padme felt as though he was forcing her to go, and to walk just as swiftly as he did. She closed her eyes so another tear would get caught in her eye lashes so Bail wouldn?t see it. As soon as they reached the right level Padme let herself fall behind Bail. She, of course, wanted to be alone upon Anakin?s arrival.

She hid behind a one of the pillars holding up the floor as she watched the Jedi and Politicians converse. She heard distant voices, mainly Palpatine?s. Finally, Obi-Wan left and Anakin was guided by the senators down the corridor. Bail said something to him while all the politicians went ahead. Bail caught up with them while Anakin stood waiting for them to leave. Sighing, he looked behind him, smiling at the sight of Padme. Padme smiled back. He ran to her. As soon as he was near her his held her tightly, passionately kissing her. All he was doing was too much for Padme; even though it was all she had craved for the time he was gone. ?Ani? Anakin, wait?stop? she almost said as a whisper. Anakin smiled and laughed. ?What?, he said. Why would Padme want him to stop kissing her? ?I have big news.? she said ?but first?? ?No?no, this is first.? he interrupted. He began to kiss her again, even more passionately. This time she fell into his trance. After he was done she began to speak again. ?Are you alright?? she asked ?I heard you had been killed.? ?You shouldn?t believe what you hear.? He said. Padme smiled, Anakin hadn?t changed a bit. ?Now? I want to hear about you.? He strongly stated. ?Well? no use in keeping it in. Ani, I?m pregnant? she said. A smile crept up over Anakin?s mouth. ?You?re pregnant? You?re pregnant!? ?Shhh! Not so loud. What are going to do about, well?? she said. ?All we are going to do is enjoy this.? Anakin commanded. ?You better go?. Padme said while motioning to the hallway. Anakin smiled and softly kissed her cheek. He squeezed her hand and left holding on to her hand until she was to far away. ?I love you?, he whispered. At that he ran off to the rest

2. angel_of_the_force

angel_of_the_force Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    i think it rocks!

3. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    why won't more people reply?

4. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    arrrggg, someone reply!

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Awww....that was really cute :) I liked how you gave a little background information to that scene in ROTS. I hope you have more coming soon :)

Can you please PM me when you update? Thanks.

6. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    wow, you want an update? this is so cool. i will do it as soon as possible. bear in mind it will be only a/p love scenes from rots.

oh yeah, and all readers should know that i am the same person as rebel_skywalker, and the "it rocks" post was not me bragging about my story, i was just trying to get more posts.

7. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    thanks for the thoughts LS2001

Chapter 2
    (Rewrite to hair brushing scene)

Padme was completely uplifted the rest of the day. She hadn?t felt this way since she married Anakin. She knew that night they would be talking about the baby. Padme made mental plans about the baby that day. Plans she couldn?t wait to tell Anakin. She didn?t care if he vetoed or agreed to the ideas, it only mattered that he was as excited as she.
    Anakin returned that night almost as happy as he was that morning. Padme had a great feeling about the rest of her time with Anakin. Maybe since the Clone Wars were almost over something would be more peaceful about the galaxy.
    Padme and Anakin were together on there apartment balcony that night getting ready for bed. The only reason Anakin was out was to be in her presence. Padme slowly brushed her hair as a breeze stirred through it. Anakin stood up and caressed her. Padme closed her eyes and moved closer to his hand, she wanted to savor his affection. She had gone so long without it.

?You?re so beautiful?, Anakin said.

?I am only beautiful because I am so happy? here with you?, she responded.

Anakin laughed ?I guess you?ll have to be beautiful forever, than?, he said.

?Anakin?? she trailed off; even she didn?t remember what she was going to say.

?I was thinking I would leave in a few days to go to the lake retreat in Naboo; maybe get things ready for the baby??

Anakin smiled, ?We would raise them on Naboo?? Anakin asked.

For some reason, this question frightened Padme.

?Wouldn?t that be perfect?? Padme asked, hopeful this time.

?Yes, yes it would. We should get some sleep.? Anakin said, getting up and taking her hand. He continued to walk with her hand but Padme was not paying attention and lost it.

?What?s wrong? Anakin asked.

?Nothing? Padme answered, shaking her head, as if awakening from a trance. ?Let?s go? she said.

8. leias_revenge

leias_revenge Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    wow thats a good re-do of the scene, update soon!! [face_peace]

9. MasterSareBabe

MasterSareBabe Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 11, 2004
    I am curious where you will take this. Let me know when you update! ;)

10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Ah! I like your hair-brushing better.

11. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    I like your hair brushing scence better :] are you going to continue with this becasue I loved A/P stories so let me know

rachel

12. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    wow! replys! yay! i will update tonight. don't get excited i will only re-do a/p love scenes from ROTS. i appreciate all you kind thoughts!

13. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    Nightmare Scene

Padme slept soundly that night. It was easy, knowing that for the night in too long of time, she was protected by Anakin. She only wanted to know he was there to protect her; she didn?t think she needed it. She only thought she didn?t need it.

Padme woke suddenly in the middle of the night. She had heard Anakin scream. When she turned to see what was going on, he was up, in a cold sweat, breathing deeply, as if he was at a loss for air.

?Anakin, what?s wrong? Are you all right?? Padme asked. This was the most worried she had ever been.

Anakin ignored the question and left the room. Padme knew where he was going, but she was unsure if she should follow him. She decided to. He was her husband. She didn?t have to wonder if she could follow him. She had perfect right to follow her husband, on their balcony, in there apartment.

?Anakin? Padme said gently. He still ignored her.

?Anakin!? Padme said again. She was not happy with him.

?Anakin talk to me!? Padme was about to cry. Things had gone so well, what could have happened?

?Ani, please don?t ignore me. If you love me?just? I want to be apart of you.?

Padme would do anything to communicate with him now. Anakin rubbed some sweat of his forehead, going past his eye and getting a tear as well.

?I?m fine, just go.? Anakin said.

Padme looked closer at him, she knew what had happened, but dare she say it, he would deny it.

?You had a nightmare, didn?t you?? Padme charged.

?Why would you keep that from me?? Padme asked, again about to cry.

?Do you think I?m so naïve that?? Padme trailed off. She was done with accusing him.

?Anakin I love you, but if you can?t tell me about these things, than everything we have strived is lost, lost Anakin.? Padme wondered if that was the first time she had expressed her true feelings to him.

?I had a terrible dream? Anakin said

?Tell me?? Padme said. She didn?t show it but it made her mad that this was the first real thing he said to her. More mad that she had already said this. She didn?t think that this was going anywhere with her anger. She walked next to him and rubbed his, still sweaty, arm, and laid her head on his chest.

?It was like the ones I had about?? Padme knew he wasn?t going to finish that sentence.

?Shmi?? Padme asked, picking herself up off Anakin. She tried not to read into her answer, because she knew it was correct.

Anakin looked up. He gulped and nodded at the question. ?They were about you? Anakin said bluntly.

?We have nothing to fear but fear itself, Ani? Please don?t worry, please?? Padme tried not to sound frightened.

14. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    people! do u not read my updates?

no one appreiciates my art [face_not_talking]

15. Jadie

Jadie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Well, this is nice! ;)

Are you writing more?

16. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    yes, i'll write more. i am doing every padme scene.

17. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    Chapter Four

Padme was alone in the apartment that night. The Night when Anakin stormed in the apartment enraged.

?Never trust the Jedi Padme, never!?

Padme sensed he was just upset with the council. She knew that he did mean what he was saying, but it was not real advice.

Padme got up, stopping him from the pacing he was doing. Padme placed her hands on him arms. ?Oh Ani, what?s wrong?? She asked.

?The Chancellor wants me to be on the council, but the Jedi won?t make me a master.? He answered her. Padme wanted to care, she really did, but she really loved that he was confiding in her.

?Not only that they want me to spy on Palpatine. ?He added.

?Ani, the Jedi have protected the galaxy for centuries.? Padme said. ?Surely they have their reasons. Have you talked with Obi-Wan??

?Yes.? He answered. ?He is just like the rest of them. Think, this all happened because Palpatine placed some trust in me.?

?Anakin, I have no doubt you are powerful enough for the council, and I believe you are making good decisions here, but did you ever think your trust was misplaced in the Chancellor?? She had to ask him, the Chancellor seemed to be consuming his life.

?How can you say that?? it was more of an accusation than a question, she knew. ?You?re a senator!?

?Ani, Palpatine is drowning us in war. Couldn?t you ask him to stop? Padme responded

?First my trust is misplaced, now you tell me to ask him a favor?? Anakin was steaming mad. Why was he taking out on Padme?

?Anakin, you know him better than anyone. Do something, for all of us? for me?? Padme didn?t know how she got to this point in the conversation.

?You know I?d do anything for you?, this statement was a dramatic change in the conversation.

?When you are like this, I am not so sure.? Padme regretted this statement. She knew any blame placed on Anakin would lead him to fury. Anakin bowed his head and winced. Padme knew he was going to cry. He had been headed in that direction all this time, but he never expressed himself as so.

Anakin kissed her gently; then held her. ?I am sorry; you are all I live for.? This statement stung Padme. ?I will always protect you.?

18. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    wow, it'e amazing how far time can take us, and no one replys!

19. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    here i post to encourage to keep writing,please dont stop now,i need every story i start reading to be over.

20. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    thank you!

lack of posts would no discourage me to write. thank you sithrules!

21. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    to those who don't read:

you're breaking my heart!

22. angel_of_the_force

Feb 26, 2005
    Chapter Five
    Padme was alone in the apartment the next night. She felt like she was waiting for Anakin. She was waiting for him in some sense; he was supposed to be home. But deep within her soul, she was still waiting for him, in their marriage, their friendship, in her pregnancy; Anakin was always distant. Too many thought and emotions stirred in her head. She went to sit by the window. She knew Anakin was in Corascant somewhere. It made her feel closer to him to be looking through his location. She looked strait ahead. She eyed the Jedi Temple. Anakin was there; she was positive. It was to far away to see anything, especially when speeders were flying by it. She gave up on hoping to be closer to him and looked up slightly. The window and Corascant were painful to watch. ?Anakin, I can?t wait for you.?

Chapter Six
    Padme was with C-3PO and R2-D2 that night, still at the apartment, and still without her husband. She was worried. Not quite as worried as she had been the night Anakin had ?his dream?, but worried nonetheless. She knew he had meeting with the council that night, but he had always come home to her afterwards. Despite Anakin?s absence, Sen. Organa and Obi-Wan were with her briefly. Attacks on the Jedi had been made that day, and consequently, Bail and Obi-Wan had things to do about it. Bail had met with Obi-Wan at Padme?s quarters, but had said nothing and left in a rush. Obi-Wan was On his way to Kashyyk, with Yoda to beg help from the natives. Obi-Wan was going to the temple to seek information about the attacks on the Jedi.

Supposedly, Obi-Wan also came to see Padme, because of her brief loss of Anakin. She couldn?t blame him really. He cared just as much about him as she did, she couldn?t help wondering, though, why Obi-Wan would think that Anakin?s loss would be hard on her, if in his eyes they were just friends.

?I know this must be hard; Anakin missing and all?? Obi-Wan had said this to Padme; it struck her like a knife.

?Oh, I suppose, but what?s worse are the attacks? that was Padme?s brilliant cover-up.

?I understand we are at war, but this? Padme added. At least this statement was true.

?I am sure with your place in the senate?? Padme cut him off by nodding. She wanted to suppress his sympathy.

?Well, you have a mystery to solve?, she said with a smile. She could act positive if she needed to.

Obi-Wan hugged her before he left. They seemed to be better friends in times deep in tragedy.

Taking R2-D2 Padme was left in the unwanted company of her husbands old protocol droid.

She bowed her head to cry, covering her forehead. She was covering her forehead to hide her pain, and yet she was in no one else?s presence.

Chapter Seven

Padme sat in her Galactic Senate seat. Her head was in her hand. She was actually holding her head because she thought this meeting was of little importance. The seat was familiar to her, but the mood set that meeting, was entirely new to her.

She noticed Palpatine had changed drastically in appearance. He was withered and wrinkled, and his head was parted in the middle. She couldn?t help but think Anakin was there when it happened. She shook the thought away ?Impossible, he would have told her?. She tried to bring her thoughts back to Palpatine, who was raising his arms as him he had almighty supremacy. Then she heard him say

?Together, we will form the first Galactic Empire!? ?No! It just can?t be! We are a strong republic!? Padme played back her thoughts in her head ?We were a strong Republic?. Then she heard cheering and applause. She knew most of the senate was not as democratic as her, but no one could possibly want this.

?This is how Liberty dies: with a roar of thunderous applause.? Padme said leaning back at Bail. Bail nodded in agreement.

23. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anyway, this was a great scene I liked the way you put Padmé's thoughts into the story.

24. leias_revenge

leias_revenge Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    wonderful!

25. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    aww....that was a cute scene...I like how you had Padmé react to Anakin...how hurt she was that he was hiding something important and pushing her away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.