main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Story:
    It has been 4,000 years since the empires destruction and the fall of the Sith, now, the Jedi grow in vast numbers and there only job is that to protect the newly built senate, from any new attacks that may arise within. Jedi Master Kandor, a leading member of the Jedi order turns his attention to any new leads, which may cause the Sith to arise. He fears the worst and asks the council to take their attention away from the senate and look forward towards a newly arisen problem, which may lead to war. The council, believing all the sith are dead, considers it to be no problem and continues their job within the senate.

Rules:
    No foul language, or inappropriate behavior, which would lead to or cause any unwanted problems, this includes and is not limited to any sexual themes or behaviors that may be questionable.

Everyone must post either daily or weekly, unless commanded to do otherwise by myself. If for some reason you can not accomplish the task set before you then I ask that you either PM or IM me and let me know so that I may come up with some type of compromise.

OOC?s are strictly limited to the use only in cases where questions are asked that pertain mostly to the thread or stories that revolve within that thread, no personal chat, I ask that you use PM?s or IM?s for those things that result in personal conversations.

Absolutely No god modeling, even in the fights between you and a Jedi Master or Knight try and make them interesting not quick!

Obey all commands given by the GM or (General Manager) of this thread. Failure to do so can and will result in an immediate removal from this thread.

NO fighting on this thread!!! If any unwanted verbal conflicts arise within the thread, we ask that you contact either me by PM or IM I will then deal with the situation to the best of my ability. Do not go and try to solve this dispute on your own. If no response or resolution can be compromised, then the thread itself will be postponed until this conflict can be resolved. Unless, disagreement arises the other member involved with the conflict will only receive a warning. If the member proceeds to disagree then I, the GM have the right to dispatch an immediate removal, despite their many attempts to clear their slate.

Everyone must post a character sheet, before joining. Moreover, that character sheet must be filed out completely.

Read and understand all posts before posting.

If you are lost or do not understand where your character stands, please do not leave or give up. Instead PM myself, in order to get a quick summarization of what events have just occurred on the thread. If I do not respond quickly, please wait. I am probably busy and will respond as soon as possible.

You do not have unlimited credits

Only the actual character can post their damage.

Try to make your stories realistic, and still within the Star Wars universe.

Nevertheless, most importantly have fun! (That is what RPG?ing is all about.)

-Character Forms-

Character Name:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Clothing:

Afiliation:(Bounty Hunter, Sith, Jedi, Rouge)
    Lightsaber(s):(Single-bladed, Double-bladed, two seperate lightsabers)
    Lightaber color:
    (If bounty Hunter what wepons do you carry?):

A Brief Bio:

Mod Edit: Locked at authors request :)

2. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Character Name: Jedi Master Kondor
    Race: Human
    Hair Color: Blondish Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 125
    Clothing: Normal Jedi Outfit.

Afiliation: Jedi
    Lightsaber(s): Two One bladed Lightsabers
    Lightaber color: One Blue, the other Green

A Brief Bio: Jedi Master Kondor is a leading member of the Jedi order, during a time when the Jedi are most powerful.

Character Name: Lord Stridarious
    Hair: Unknown
    Eye Color: Unknown
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 125
    clothing: A Sith cloak

Afilialion: Sith
    Lightsaber(s): Two Single Bladed
    Lightsaber(s) Color(s): Unknown
    A Brief Bio: Little is known of this mysterious Sith Overlord.

3. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Character Name: Vespatian
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Deep Blue
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 198 pounds
    Clothing: Black and/or Red Robes

Afiliation: The "Sith" Order, as it were
    Lightsaber(s): 2(One built as a Jedi Knight, one as a Sith)
    Lightaber color: Red

A Brief Bio: Vespatian, formerly Dareth Seti, was a Knight in the Jedi order until he was lured to Korriban and turned to the Dark Side of the Force. He now severs a new order with intentions of destroying the arrogent Jedi Knights of the galaxy.

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi Master Kondor sat in his usual spot within the council. he had been informed of a recent attack upon senator Ugofan of Malastare, the council dismissed it as an angry mob on the moons of bockton.
    "Master, if you will, I pray thee let me take leave ad find out the truth behind this madness, I assure you it will take but a few days more time before these offenders can be brought to justice." Kondor replied.
    "Yes, Kondor, please find these offenders and bring them here before the council. We shall punish them as we feel needed." Jedi Master Hengonsa replied as he placed his hands towards his side.
    "I still do not understand the criminals reasoning for this madness." Hengonsa said as he stood to look out about Courscants high rise buildings. "why would they want to do such a thing?"
    "I believe master, that this was an attempt to render the voting process on whether the council can and will continue to protect the city. With Malastare's senator out of the picture it would render the senate a tie and leave the descision up to the supreme chancellor. Which if I may say so, may put us out of work." Kondor replied.
    Hengonsa nodded.
    "Hmm...right you are, but why would anyone want this vote to go before just the supreme chancellor?" Hengonsa asked.
    "Because Master, who ever it is that is doing this, truely wants the jedi out of the way, for whatever reason they are planning something big."
    Hengonsa nodded agian.
    "Yes, I understand now, we must inform the senate that an investigation is underway and to cancel the meeting for tommorrow until further word come forth from you."
    Kondor nodded but added.
    "Maybe if the meeting was to continue just my presence would reveal the person, or persons behind this evil plot."
    Hengonsa nodded.
    "Yes, maybe..."

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi Master Kondor stepped aboard a senate platform and hovered to the center of the giant arena. Below he could see nothing but pitch black, and above him nothing but thousands of platforms. He could hear the chants and arguements of many senators, he knew that closing down their building due to an assisination attempt would be hard, especially during a vote as important as this one.
    "Senators! I have been asked by the Council to close this senate down until the surrounding events can be discovered, or the peoples behind these events can be captured."
    The noise within the senate became louder and the supreme chancellor stood to silence them.
    "I am most sure that it is with the best interest that the Jedi Council has issued this. And it is with great anguish that I have to agree with the Jedi. I pray that your speed will be great Master Jedi and we look forward to continuing this vote in two days." Chancellor Veluredum replied.
    Kondor nodded.
    "I will. I promise."
    And with that the pod came back to its small hanger where kondor exited, and walked towards the landing pad, where his ship wait.

6. Strapless_Padme

Strapless_Padme Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2002
    Character Name: Zorro
    Race:human
    Hair Color:black
    Eye Color:dark blue
    Height: 6 feet
    Weight: does that really matter?
    Clothing: Mandalorian armor, much like Jango Fetts, but covers more of his body.

Afiliation:Bounty Hunter
    Lightsaber:none
    Lightaber color: none
    (If bounty Hunter what wepons do you carry?): flame thrower, grapple hook, poison darts, dual blaster pistols, heavy blaster rifle, arm blades, jet pack, rockets, concussion grenades, thermal detonator, several other hidden weapons.

A Brief Bio: has been trained in the highest form of fighting in all the galaxy, while training he witnessed his parents getting killed. From that point on hehas wanted to find the people and rip them apart. Became a bounty hunter/assasin and does jobs for both the jedi and the sith.

ooc:arent you getting going a little too fast, you hardly have any players.

7. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Character Name: Veila
    Race: Twi'lek(Tangerine, like the one at the cantina in Episode 2)
    Hair Color: Head tails only
    Eye Color: Amethyst
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 115
    Clothing:

Afiliation:(Sith)
    Lightsaber(s):( Double-bladed)

8. Rofath_Ewerthis

Rofath_Ewerthis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Character Name: Rofath Ewerthis
    Hair Color: black
    Eye Color: bright green
    Height: 6' 10"
    Weight: 290 lbs.((Muscle weighs more than fat))
    Clothing: depends on the situation

Bio: Rofath Ewerthis is the Director of the re-built Corporate Sector, he is one of the wealthiest men in the galaxy.

As a child he wanted for nothing, both parents were high officials in the CSA(Corporate Sector Authority), they made it imperative that their son, young Rofath, learn the Jedi arts, but he was expelled from the Jedi Academy because of his expensive tastes and his love of fine women, food, and drink.

He was then trained by a private tutor in the Jedi and Sith arts, and was declared a Grey Jedi Master after years of training. Due to his skills he quickly ascended the rank in the CSA, eventually becoming the estimed Director of the CSA.

His loyalty is to himself and the CSA.

9. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Character Name: Yom Carr
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: *shrug*
    Clothing: Black armored assault suit thingie

Afiliation: Bounty Hunter
    Lightsaber(s):eek:ne
    Lightaber color: Red
    (If bounty Hunter what wepons do you carry?): E-66 Blaster Rifle (updated version of E-11 used by Galactic Empire during the Rebellion), wrist dart launcher.

A Brief Bio: Yom Carr is a failed Padawan, who killed his master and turned to the dark side. He became a bounty hunter, hoping to equal the fame of his idol, Boba Fett. As the Sith rise again, he is hired as a mercenary and private body guard of Vespatian ((with your approval, DS5)), in the fashion of his hero's father, Jango Fett.

10. Slam-it-to-Natalie

Slam-it-to-Natalie Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    Strapless Padme is no longer

Now it is Slam it to Padme

11. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Vespatian

The halls of Koriban coursed with the Dark Side of the Force. The hatred of millennia seeped through the walls. Curses floated within the planet, ready to strike at any who were not like. Who were not Sith.

Vespatian sat, clad in red robes, and brought the Force close to him. He saw all things, or at the very least endeavored to see all things. Vespatian looked throughout Korriban, stretching his will upon the planet, feeling the creatures and beings. The plants. The stones. The very atoms that made everything were apparent to Vespatian in his mind's eye.

Vespatian saw his body guard, the bounty hunter. Yom Carr. Monies from raids helped pay for this talented young man. Though he would never equal Vespatian in the Force, he had many other talents that served the Sith to no end.

Vespatian left Carr and continued through the planet, becoming tired of it and then leaving it behind to look at the system. The star. A perfect example of how the Sith believed things should be. An enormous being, using everything within it to not only live but to conquer. The star was powerful, but Vespatian knew that the Force could, in the right hands, be even more powerful than that great being that he flew around.

The Sith pulled back from the Force, allowed the flow to form around him. Vespatian lifted himself from the ground and began a slow walk to his master. He would now inquire what the Sith would be doing. He would now ask how the Jedi would be destroyed. He knew all of this already, and yet at the same time he knew none of it. He would pay a visit to his master, the Overlord. Stridarious.

OOC: I would be honored if you would join us, Yommie. ;)

12. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Character Name: Xanias Zanaina
    Race: Kiffar/Human
    Hair Color: Black with Silver highlights
    Eye Color: Redish-purple
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: ?
    Clothing: varies often-black tunic and black robes with red hemming OR black, baggy pants & dark gray top revealing her midrif with one arm sleeveless and one arm with a long, dropping sleeve(the material on the sleeve has a red, slightly glittering, complex design)

Afiliation: Sith
    Lightsaber(s): double, single
    Lightaber color: double-black & indigo; single-red
    (If bounty Hunter what wepons do you carry?): still has two blasters from when she was a bounty hunter

A Brief Bio: Her father was a force user & bounty hunter. She became a bounty hunter, also, until she turned 16. She met a Sith Lord and became his apprentice until he died for unknown reasons.

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila was around the meeting court for the Senate and she watched and listened very carefully. She wasn't around Stridarious for he was a Jedi as well and etc. When she heard the announcement she turned to leave the area.

Opening her eyes Veila stood up with her ebony cloak going straight and wrapping around her arms and legs. The cloak had a lot of material, but it didn't weigh her down. Her solid ebony, form-fitting outfit didn't stand out much, but when her stomach was revealed, it brought you there for the contrast and since the color of her skin was tangerine.

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Character Name: Brins Hamid
    Eye Color: Black(when extremely angry Pupils turn crimson red)
    Skin: Pure white
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 190
    Clothing: Pure black robes and tunics

Afiliation: Rouge
    Lightsaber(s): Double-bladed and a single
    Lightaber color: Double-Black, Single- Crimson

A Brief Bio:
    Born on Iridonia, around the time of the great schism between light and dark he was taken by the darksiders and trained to be a Sith. Over time he has used the techniques to live in hiding for years. He entered a nearly dead state and hasn't aged a day. He later resurfaced to lead a new breed of darksiders, ones who could use their emotions to unlock the true powers of the Force.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC:
    No Mertroid...Lord Stridarious is a Sith. sorry about the miscommuncation.
    Also DarthSeti5 is my Assistant GM, so everyone please pay close attention to him, and listen to him. And please do not argue with him. He was nice enought to accept my offer to help me.

IC:
    Lord Stridarious, turned and faced the small holo projector, attached to the buildings walls. His dark black robe ran down the cold grey cement floor. His face well hidden behind the hood of his robe was dark and lifeless, only his mouth could be seen. In front of him a shape flickered on and off.
    "Yes? what is it Lord Vespatian?" Stridarious asked.
    "M'lord, everything is going as we had forseen, the Jedi have been rendered helpless
    they will have no choice but to allow the Sith to take over once more." Vespatian replied.
    "Good, and what of the senate?" Stridarious asked.
    "They have been shut down, for the moment atleast well these Jedi try and figure out who is behind this."
    "Is your Bounty Hunter in posistion?" Stridarious asked.
    "Yes of coure M'lord. He is ready whenever you need her. Should I have her go back to Courscant?" Vespatian asked.
    "Yes, bring her to me...." And with that Lord Vespatian bowed and walked away.
    "Excellent..." Lord Stridarious said as he walked over to the window looking out towards the high rise buildings small off in the distance. "Everything will change, just as they had been before...Everythig will be normal agian and I shall rule once more!!!"

16. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    IC: Vespatian

Vespatian turned from the holo-projector and stalked back through the corridors. The Sith energy that had built up over the years fed Vespatian. He came to Yom's room and gave him his orders.

"You have a new task, Carr. We will proceed to the core. To Courscant. There you will kill this man," Vespatian took a pause to hand Carr a data pad containing the essential information. "This is vital. Once you're done, I can begin to build my army."

Carr nodded, silently.

-----

Within several hours the pair left Korriban. They would arrive at the heart of the galaxy in several days.

17. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Here we go again! ;)

Character Name: Jonathan Sharp
    Hair Color: Light Brown
    Height: Average
    Weight: Average
    Clothing: Whatever he wants.

Affiliation: Rouge/Sith/Bounty Hunter/Mercenary/Ranger/Whatever sounds good at the time.
    Light saber: He has a hole collection of light sabers he took from slain Jedi and Sith.
    Lights saber color: All colors of the rainbow.
    (If bounty Hunter what weapons do you carry?): Anything that does the most damage.

A Brief Bio: Life will unfold as I go along, has friends in high places, very resourceful, and thinks on his feet.

18. Slam-it-to-Natalie

Slam-it-to-Natalie Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    Zorro was traveling through Corisant, looking for several different bountys. He was a little low on cash, so he was in desperate need of a job. "I've done jobs for Lord Stridadarious(sp) before. Mabye I should ask him if he is in need of an assasin." Zorro sent a holo-message to the dark lord, asking if he could be of assistance.

tag:Stridavarious (sp)

ooc:Im confused, someones makeing an army? Can someone explain simpley whats happening?

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Several Jedi lay slain at his feet,

?Sorry about the mess.? said Razor as he stepped over several of the bodies. The bar tender looking up in slight dismay. ?Put it on my tab.?

Razor walked out of the bar, and made his way to his Class-7 star cruiser.

?And the sad thing is...? Razor said to himself. ?...that people will think I was behind this.?

Life was slow for Jonathon, a name that he rarely went by, nothing was as it seemed. And talking to himself seemed to sometimes be a regular occurrence.

?I wonder where my next job will come from....?

20. Shadoloo

Shadoloo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2002
    You can stop holding your breaths, people, I'm BAAAACK! 8-} Now the whole gang would be here if it wasn't for Alex...

Character Name: Shadoloo Nuruodo
    Race: Chiss
    Hair Color: Black-Blue
    Eye Color: Red
    Height: 1.85 m
    Weight: I'll never tell
    Clothing: Black overcoat, dark blue uniform

Afiliation: Independent
    Lightsaber: Many
    Lightaber color: think "crayola"

A Brief Bio:
    Shadoloo spent his earlier years in the Chiss military, based out of Csilla. After his mandatory term in the service was complete, he was offered a position as a Chiss Sage. This profession was not working out as planned, so he took a ship and left for the galactic proper.

He was found by a Rogue Grey Jedi, and trained in the ways of the Force, which augmented his Sage training. He then spent several years travelling around the galaxy, studying the various disciplines, theologies, and doctrines of various peoples, while also becoming adept in the other Force arts, such as the White Current, Dathomiri Spellcasting, Ta-Ree, Prana Bindu, and Oracular Meditation. He is now a walking encyclopedia in search of a purpose.

21. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Character Name: Kuisa'Mot
    Race: Twi'lek (normal sikn)
    Hair Color: n/a
    Eye Color: grey
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: ?
    Clothing: Black robes

Afiliation: Jedi
    Lightsaber(s): Two One bladed Lightsabers
    Lightaber color: both blue

A Brief Bio: Kuisa was born into the Jedi order. He was a quick learner and a Jedi at the age of 18.

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Welcome to all of you. It's great to have you all aboard. :)
    It's alright Stridarious about the misconsumption. :)

Veila had headed to where Lord Stridarious was. As she walked she sensed many Jedi around, but she wasn't going to make a big racket happening.

"How is the plan going Lord Stridarious?" she asked as she walked beside him now.

"You will rule again," she added for she supported Lord Stridarious a lot.

23. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Character Name: Deci
    Hair Color:Black
    Height: 190 cm
    Weight: 70 Kg
    Clothing: Brown Dark Jedi Robe

Afiliation:Jedi
    Lightsabers:Single-bladed
    Lightaber color:Blue

A Brief Bio: Deci grew up in a small vilage in the outer rim of the galaxy. he was found by a Jedi and started his training in early age. Has lost contact with his famliy.
    He is tempted by the dark side of the force but says nothing about this.

OCC: I need a Jedi Master.

IC: Deci sat in his room spinning his lightsabre on the table.
    He was extremly bored, after taring down all the curtains in the main hall after playing with his friends. he had house arrest.. or.. room arrest untill notefied.
    He looked out the window staring.. waiting..this is so boring.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I'll be your master! Dark_Overlord
    IC:
    Jedi Master Kondor stood overlooking the skyscrapers. His apprentice, Deci, stood at his side.
    ?Master?? the Deci asked. ?Why must we come this far only to lose grip of the force?"
    Kondor turned and placed his hand onto his apprentices shoulder.
    "We have not come to lose the force but to gain it."
    "How so Master?" Deci asked.
    "When you become my age, everything will slip into place." Kondor replied. "Now, go quickly you'll be late for your test."
    Deci ran to catch up to all the other apprentices and looked back toward Kondor and yelled, "I'll make you proud Master! I Promise!!!"
    Kondor chuckled, then turned and walked towards the main council chambers. Where the rest of the council stood ready and awaiting Kondor's presence.
    "Please...sit..." Jedi Master Terophin replied. "we have alot to talk about, conserning the whereabouts of this assasin, and the mystery behind these appearing Sith of yours."

25. Slam-it-to-Padme

Slam-it-to-Padme Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2002
    ooc:New name, I cant post again until Stridarious answers my question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.