main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    A week Later

The Shield Generator stood ready.
    Deci mooved slowly towrds the "on" button.
    He switched it on and a mighty sound from the generator started.
    The sky became red and the shield was up.
    It was a historical moment.

Deci walked to the senate.

Few moments later

Deci entered the senate and whent over the Kondor.
    "Master, the shield is ready. Its online and functional."
    He smiled.
    "How is the reqruitment of the army going?"

OCC: Sorry for my abcence, but I´ve been realy sick.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor turned to Master Deci, as he approached.
    "Ah...master Deci, seeing you alive brings great joy to my heart. Please come, let us see together how great our armies have become." Kondor said as he grabbed ahold of Deci's shoulder.
    Deci quickly jerked back as an immense power flowed through his body.
    "What is it?" Kondor asked.
    "Nothing..." Deci replied, "It was just that your hands were cold..."
    Kondor smiled and continued to walk towards the big open glass window.
    "As you can see, we have 30,000 troops forming over there, and 60,000 ships forming in that region. With an expected 45,000 more of each division. Giving us a total army of well over a million." Kondor said as Deci looked about the large landing field.
    "We have enough to take out almost every planet within this system..." Deci replied.
    "Yes..." Kondor began, "Yes we do..."

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Deci turned back towards Kondor and looked at him, then asked.
    "How many more do you think will rally to your cause?"
    "Many more, Deci, everyone in some way is upset at what Brins had done. To both our old planet and to our way of life. He was breaking everything that we had worked so hard to keep. And he alone destroyed a nation in one minute. Could you just imagine what he could do to the entire system?" Kondor asked.
    Deci just shook his head.
    "He could unleash his virus and not even have to lift a finger, he could couple complete nations in less then an hour. And within a month he could claim victory..." Kondor stopped. Just the thought made him dizzy with fear. Though he knew that soon these pathetic people would die, under his command. He chuckled silently to himself then walked back to the main Senate room.
    "Deci!" Kondor yelled before entering, "There is a special forward command unit awaiting your arrival. If you could hurry that would be great."
    Deci nodded.
    "Oh! and Deci, we are expecting a group known as the Red Dragons...they are expected to arrive any time now, please make sure their leader finds his way into my office, immediatly..." Kondor replied stepping into the large room, bustlying with noise all about. This he knew was the Senate, and that noise would soon decide Iridonia's fate.

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC:
    Quinnithxtherol,
    I must appologize, i will answer you soon believe me...I just have alot going on right now...Here let me try it this way...I'm fitting you in..

IC:
    "Good Evening senators, I have just been approached by a man named...Arad Fel, he is a bounty hunter..."
    Kondor was cut off by over a million screams, each one booing.
    "I know your hatered for all Bounty Hunters is strong but, I also know that you are willing to rid this Universe of Brins no matter how it may occur..." Kondor replied, placing his hands at his side. The senate became deathly still, no sounds were coming fourth. Kondor had gotten their attention.
    "For a price Arad Fel, will rid us of the head leader of this opposition, Brins Hamid. And bring justice once agian."

5. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    In the asteroid field of that once was Borleias, a practice battle is occuring. Dropping from hyperspace, the Big Zed trains his superlaser on the ISSD and fires. In one shot, the huge ship's shields are stripped. In the next instant, twenty Dodan's drop from hyperspace and ignite their lightsabers. Within five minutes, they had carved up the Death Star size Star Destroyer like a turkey. The twenty Dodans flew away just as the massive ship blew. Brins watched the excercise from New Coruscant. "Excellent. The Big Zed and his outfit take out the most deadliest ship in the galaxy in under ten minutes. This is very good."

6. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "You would kill someone I asked you?" she asked after shaking herself out of a moment's daze. She realized her question wasn't all that sensible, after seeing what he had just done.

7. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci nodded and walked away.

This..Brin.. is very disturbing.

He walked away to the special forward command.
    As he entered the personal saluted him.
    He walked over to the commander.

"Commander.. Valkim, I want you to find some old designs of an acient weapon I have heard of... Its called the Death Star. I was an gigantic space station with enough power to destroy a planet within a second.
    Don´t tell anything to Master Kondor, I want it to be a supprise.
    Once you find them, imidiatly start the construction at the system called Endor.
    Report to me everyday of the progress".

Valkim nodded and walked away, as he walked out the door the leader of the Red Dragon entered.

"We are here to meet Master Kondor".

Deci directed them to him and looked out a window.
    He could feel the power and the rage within him and the hate flowing thruw his vains.
    For the moment, he was a Jedi. but he had no fear of the dark side..he was actually tempered by it.

"well when the death star is complete, nowthing will stand in the way to complete roule of the galaxy". he thought to himselfe.

8. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: Protius felt Doc nudge him slighty. He awoke, and rubbed his eyes. Groggily, he asked

"What it is Doc?"

Doc pointed out the cockpit windows and said.

"There it is sir. Iridonia. We have arrived."

Protius smiled.

"Excellent. Put us down in a unpopulated reigon, Preferradly somewhere with alot of cover, like a forest or jungle."

Doc brought up the topographical map of Iridonia, and after looking a few seconds, replied,

"There is a jungle a few miles away from the main city, sir."

"Good, Doc. Put us down in there. But skim the surface, to avoid deteciton. If we are hailed, ignore it."

"Yes sir."

Doc gently flew the ancient cryo-ship over the surface of Iridonia. Within a few minutes, he landed the ship in a clearing in a very large, and dense jungle.

"We have landed sir."

"Good Doc. Im going to bathe, and eat. youre on guard duty until im done."

Doc looked at Protius and said,

"excuse me sir, but are'nt you going to seek out this Lord Stridarious?"

"No. There are probally thousands of Jedi around here. I can mask myself if I try hard, but to walk into the Lion's den is foolharty, and suicide. I could kill a few, but never all of them. We are going to stay here, Doc. If Stridarious wants me so bad, he can come to me."

"Very well, sir."

Protius reached into a container and pulled out some dehydrated food, and began to prepare it.

"Set up the Auto-defenses, and stand by on the controls. if someone comes along, were going to have to leave in a big hurry Doc."

"Yes sir."

And with that, Protius sat down to eat, and began his wait for the New Sith Lord, Stridarous.......

9. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Raven completed his training at the top of his group and was now going to take the test.
    "Raven you have completed the training better than any one in the history of the Dark Society. This last test will test your your weapon and force skills that no Jedi order has ever teste. Let us begin." Ocnayson explained. Raven just stood there camly whil the rest of the Society watched from the seats in the arena. "We will first test you shooting ability." They gave Raven a blaster and opened the door to the room in front of him. "Most people never get passed this test. All the people in here are Androids programmed to be the best. You have five minutes to get through this room. The clock will stop when you find the other door. There will be somebody hunting you so use the weapon we gave you. If the time runs out before you can get through then you fail. If you are shoot you fail and hope that it isn't a fatal wound. Good luck and may the force be with you." Ocnayson sat down and the time appeared on the big clock over the 100 foot screen TV. Raven waited for the buzzard to ring when it did the time started and Raven went in.
    It was pitchblack after the door closed behind him. He used the force to guid him through the black room. He found the door 30 seconds later and opened it. This room was a big mase room and the traps set all over it. Raven looked over it for a few seconds then he started to run through. He used the force to help identify the traps on the course. He sensed something when he came to the long hall. In this hall there were gaps hiden every few feet. Raven strated to walk slowly foward when the ground fell from beneath his feet. He jumped in time to grab the other ledge. The cround watched from the TV and cheered as he lifted him self up from the ledge. Raven relaxed his mind and soon all the traps were revealed in the hall. He jumped from island to island of floor. Around this island was a 20 foot drop and then flowing lava.
    Raven soon found the door and went in to the next room where 30 androids waited for him. When they saw him they all shot at him. Raven jumped to the left behind a pilar. The laseras hit the metal wall and started to bouncing off all the walls. The Androids went for cover, some being shot in the process. Raven looked from behind the pilar and saw a light show of lasers bouncing ever which way. Raven pulled his balaster and shoot at the Androids that were standing. He got about 20 when the other ten saw him and shot at the same time. Raven knew that if he didn't go soon he would be dead. He looked for the door and saw that it was by the Androids. He ran for the door dodging laser blast as he ran. When he got there he found that all the androids were dead from the reckashing. Raven went through the door and wa sout of the course. The timer stopped at two minutes fifteen seconds. The crowds cheered, knowing that Raven beat the records of all the council members.
    "Congradulations Raven," Ocnayson said as he stood up and clapped. Raven looked around the arena at all the people. "Step to the center for you second test." Raven went to the center of the empty arena. On each side of the hexagonal arena was a big gate door that held creatures in side it. The entrances were closed. They were located in all six corners of the Hexagon Arena. "Let them loose and give him his lightsaber." Ocnayson ordered the comand center. They gave Raven his double red bladed lightsaber that all Dark Society members make when they are in training. The lightsaber can be unlatched to make it into two single bladed lightsabers, which was also required for your lightsaber in the course. Raven left his the way it was for now.
    All the gates opened.

10. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila had taken a break from looking information on Athrenino and she headed to the main hall, walking around her ebony cloak waved and she headed to the cafe. In there many Sith sat around and talked,Veila had walked past all and grabbed a drink. Sometimes she felt like an outsider for all the other Sith being older than her, but she didn't care really. She liked being alone a lot of the time working for she would be distracted by others.

Veila after a while had then gone into the gym and started practicing more of her lightsaber skills.

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Azcewl looked at Xanias, long and ponderously.... The said:

Yes my child... anyone you please. But make haste, he have not much time here. Sorry though, I can tell by the expression upon your face... that you are not a Sith completely use to death, at least..... not like this. Now tell me this one that you want dead... I know in your mind, it is someone..... but who?

12. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    Vorrd awoke to the coldness of a steel slab. It had been hours seice he had been attacked by Protius. He suddenly relized with horror that his only son, Kiltos was dead, Murdered by the hands of Protius.

"Take it easy Jedi. Youve had a hard day," A soft voice from the shadows spoke.

Vorrd reached for his lightsaber. To his horror, it was not there.

"Looking for this?" The voice said, and Vordd seen his lightsaber ignite.

He looked at the figure in the shadows, a bit nervous, but he kept his calm.

"relax," the voice said as the saber deignited. "Im not going to kill you, Jedi." the figure tossed Vorrd his lightsaber, and he clipped it to his belt.

"Who are you?" Vorrd asked.

The figure stepped out of the shadows. She was a gorgous young woman, in her late twenties.

"my name is Sela Derannino, Jedi Master Vorrd Klass" She smiled. "Dont you remember me?"

Vorrd smiled.
    "I remember you, Sela. It's been a long time seince you left your Master Klar'j. You were just a teenager when you left."

Sela smiled a sad smile.

"It has been a long time, Vorrd. And I do miss the Jedi life sometimes, but my work here is more important now."

"So ive heard," vorrd said. "Youve been finding older force sensitves and training them in the Jedi arts."

"Yes, I thought it better to find them, and train them before they were found by...."

Sela bit her lip, and thought of the right word to use...

"Evil."

"It's a noble mission, Sela." Vorrd spoke.

"Now, I assume you have healed me?"

"Yes, I have Vordd. Protius delt you a hard blow."

Vorrd looked at the floor. His sadness overwhelming him.

"Where is my son?"

Sela too, looked at the floor.

"I have prepared him, Vorrd, In accordance with Jedi Traditon."

"Very well, Sela. Do you have a Holo-net. I have to send a message to master Kondor, and inform him of what has taken place here."

"yes, its in the other room. You may use it."

"Good. as soon as Im finished, we will attend to Kiltos."

"very well, Vorrd," Sela spoke as Vorrd rose and walked to the next room. "And Vordd?"

"Yes?"

"Its good to see you again." She smiled.

"you too sela you too."

Vorrd turned and walked to where the old rusty holonet was. He pressed a green button, and began to speak.

"Jedi Master Kondor. This is Vorrd Klass, Jedi Master. I am on Tantoonie in accordance with your instrucitons. However, myself and my son were attacked by a Sith. Not only a Sith he was none other than Darth Protius himself. My son is dead, and I am injured. I request instrucions, My Master. Vorrd Out."

And with that, Vorrd switced off the holonet.

"now what?" Sela asked behind him.

Vorrd looked at her. The pain on his face was obvious, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"First we attend to Kiltos, and then, we wait until Kondor contacts us......."

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor walked slowly towards the newly arrived ship. And asked his personal guars to wait outside for him, as he stepped inside. Only to find Darth Protius and his droid nearby.
    "Welcome..." Protius began, "Please take a seat Supreme Chancellor, or should I say Lord Stridarious...I am muh sure you have alot to explain."
    Kondor nodded this head.
    "Yes...we do..."
    "Well I am sure you do not want me to stop you any more, please explain why I am here before the likes of you, and what has happened to the Sith regin." Protius replied as he sat back down into his seat.
    "Of course, the Sith regin ended after my training. My master as well as yours, Lord Athrenino, had been betrayed by a Sith, a Sith whom later recovered his status as an ancient warrior, Lord..." Kondor stopped as his guard rushed in.
    "Yes captian?" Kondor asked.
    "Sir, the command units on the east bank have reported that a group, known as the Red Dragons, have arrived to see you...shall I send them here?" the captian asked.
    "No, have them report to m office, and make them feel comfortable, as comfortable as you possibly can." Kondor replied, quickly usering the guards away.
    "Now where was I?" Kondor asked, "Oh thats right I was telling you of the man's name..His name, Lord Brins, his mission to end Athrenino, only to destroy the Sith's regin and the Jedi's rule."
    Protius quicky jumped up.
    "How did this come about?"
    "A war that spanned the ages...A war only fueled by indiffence. Brins betrayed Athrenino and controlled Iridonia...atleast til men bought it back..." kondor replied.
    "but how did I come about to being here?" Protius asked.
    "I placed you there, before Athrenino's death, he asked that I place you in a safe place where in many years you could awaken and help the Sith opposition grow stronger. He told me you were the only one I could trust, and the only one who knew the location of the Sith Orbs, deep under the soil of Iridonia..." Kondor replied.
    Protius just sat and shook his head, nw it all made sense..He was now requested to lead this opposition as a commanding second hand man...
    "So...do you know?" Kondor asked.
    "Yes...Yes I do.."

14. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    Several starships were aproaching Irodonia. The pilot sent a message to the fighters and transports. "They have some kind of energy field up, hold back until they take it down."
    A reply from all the pilots came immediatly, "Yes, Sir."
    "Requesting permission to enter airspace on Irodonia."

"Identify yourself."

"This is the Red Dragon flight commander. Requesting you to lower your shields."

"Granted, lowering shields."

The convoy decended down to the planet and landed. A team of commandos jumped out of one of the shuttles and seccured the area.

"Clear!" One of the men yelled.

Sid Vicious and several other officials and armed men stepped out of the shuttles.

15. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Valkim entered the command.

"We havefound the designs, it was located deep in the Jedi Archives"

Valkim activated a hologenerator and a small Holo picture of the Death Star spinned slowly around in the air.

"Exelent, start building this..Death Star outside the forestmoon of endor, meanwhile. also build a shield generator on the moon to protect the building of the Death Star.
    Here".

Deci gave Valkim a black square stone.

"This will give you access to all the resources and credits you will need to build this. And remember, be quiet about this, tell this to no one that isn´t a part of the project.
    Build it fast Commander Valkim, we dont have mutch time.
    Reqruit as many men you will need to complete this in a month, and a month only! otherwise...your head will be mine.
    And once again, let no one outside the project know what this is about.
    If someone ask, tell them that you were ordered to build new shipyards in the outer rim of the galaxy. And if they want to see it, direct them to me, and only me.
    No one is to know about this!"

Valkim nodded and walked away.
    A month?! it took years to build the last death star according to the Archives.
    But with this. He held up the black square stone.
    It might be possible.

Deci had ordered to have a throne in the Command.
    He liked the throne, it was to exosting to stand up all the time.
    He sat down in the throne once again looking out the window.
    Soon, within a month. it would be ready.
    And his former master would be proud of him.

16. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: Protius sat, and hung his head between his knees. This was incredible. He had but put in statis by Stridarious himself. That meant he was most likely he had undergone the spirit transfer as well. It did not make sense, however, as Protius had never seen him before. Athenrino must have taught him how do it independently, a trick he never bothered to teach Protius.

"So I was frozen, put in statis to be the last sentinel of a Dead Sith master. The last Soilder in a forgotten army, and to be a right hand man to you?"

"Exactly," Stridarous replied.

Protius sat a moment. This was news, indeed. But what of Brins? Protius had once stood beside him during the long campign agaist the Jedi, and at one time, had called him friend.

"How and why did Brins betray Athenrino?"

Stridarous looked away from Protius, and the looked back.

"I'm not sure, exactly Protius. All I know is they had a meeting, and it all fell apart there. what was said is unknown."

"I see...."

"Will you stand beside me Protius, as you once stood by Athenrino?"

Protius clasped his hands together. This was a question he hoped he would'nt have to answer right away. He took a deep breath, and replied.

"I will stand beside you for the time being, Stridarous, until you give me reason to do otherwise. However, there is something I must do First."

"And what would that be?"

"I am going to contact Brins and speak with him. Not face-to-face, mind you, but I will speak with him on holonet."

"Why?"

"I need an answer, and only he has it."

"As you wish, Protius," Stridarous said as he put on his cloak, and turned to leave.

"I will send someone for you, later Protius, after I have arranged quarters for you, somewhere inconspicous."

"very well Master Stridarous. I need the transmit code to brins flagship."

"I have it. and I will send it to you when I get back. And good luck talking to Brins. I dont belive he will be too receptive."

Protius smiled.

"me either, but he will speak with me, I hope."

"Ill see you later, Protius. Maybe this evening perhaps."

"Perhaps."

With that, Stirdarous left the ship and headed back to the city, and Protius sat, and waited for the transmit code.......

17. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    Sid Vicious and the other officials were being escorted by at least 100 well trained troops. A squadron of fighters were hovering above the group in case of an air attack. "Should we keep going or go back to the ships, m'lord?" Monestario said.
    "Call the ships here." Vicious answered.
    "yes sir." Monestario signaled to a fighter pilot and he flew off to get the ships. A few moments later, te ships landed and Sid Vicious stepped in.
    "Guess we weren't welcome here." said one of the officials.

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila kept having the box by her at all times and everywhere. Veila started to wonder when they would recarnate Lord Athrenino. She knew it would be soon too.

Heading to the main hall, Veila had looked for some Sith to talk with. Veila had found no one so she then headed to a ship and flew off to some planet for she had nothing to do but protect Athrenino's arms.

19. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Out of the gates came 6 rancor. They all saw Raven and went after him. Raven ignited his lightsaber and charged after them. The first one he came up tryed to grab him, but Raven cut off its arm. Then he jumped on top of its head and jabbed his lightsaber into the its brain. The other five walked over to eat their fallen comrad. Raven waited tell they started eating then he attacked them. He killed three before the other two noticed something wrong. They stopped eating and charged at Raven. Raven jumped over both of the and landed behind. Then he cut off the legs of one of the two rancors. It fell to the ground and its friend started to eat it. When Raven leaped up and cut off its head. The one on the ground died shortly after.
    "Very good, Raven. Now for the final challenge. You must defeat the master for leader ship of the Society, or you can just be on the council. Its your choice, but if you choose to battle me its to the death." Ocnayson has only met a few who were on the council that ever even gotten this far. The only person that ever challenged for leadership was a young sith who died after ten minutes of fighting long and hard. Ocnayson has always been the master and figured he always would be.
    "I accept your challenge." The arena quited.

20. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    ooc: Where is Stridarious??????????

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor left Protius's ship and walked over to his main quarters, where two men were already awaiting him.
    "Sir!" a guard called. "I need to speak with you a moment..."
    Kondor turned, and then began to walk back towards the guard.
    "Yes?.." Kondor began, "Please make it quick commander, I have many things I need to attend too..."
    "yes sir, as you know, many of our troops have begun the assembling process..." The guard replied.
    "Yes?" Kondor asked irritatedly.
    "So...we need to find another pace to build up our forces, as it is we just about filled this airspace, with a lot mor men coming in...I need a new location to place these forces."
    "Alright, have them land in the eastrn swamps...but please, commander, be careful not to give away our position to any of those lost Iridonian cultures...Is that clear?" Kondro asked.
    "yes sir!" and with that the guard retreated to inform the others, of this change.
    Kondor then slowly opened the door into his chamber and sat amongst these Red Dragon officals.

22. Vicious_Amidala

Dec 3, 2002
    fine, ignore my last couple of posts

ic: Vicious was seated at the head of the table when a man wakled in. "You must be Master Kondor."
    Monestario and Spike senced a strong presence in the darkside of the force as Master Kondor walked in. Making them suspicious.

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    **Brins' Space, near what once was the actual planet Endor.**

The forest moon still orbits a lost planets. And it is here that the Winged Dodan is overseeing the retrieval of new materials.

"General Kun." A Voice came over the Winged Dodan's comm. It was the commanding soldier in the regular Dodan's. "We estimate, the gathering of materials will take anywhere from two weeks to a month."

"Very well. We have that much. It is amazing how many of these suits are in this galaxy. And the Big and New Zeds are excellent machinery. We can wait. And who knows. Someone may just find us here and start some trouble. It wouldn't be anything we couldn't handle though."

24. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Commander Valkim ran into the special command post.

"Lord Deci! Lord Deci!".

"Yes what is it?"
    Deci turned around.

"As you said we planed to start to build the Death Star in the Endor system, but the scout we sent out to check out the system for smugglers or other.. minor none wanted being.
    He saw.. a SSD getting blown up by brins forces!, the whole system is filled with them.
    He was lucky to get back, he almost got killed in the explosion."

Deci stood there silently.

"Commander Valkim good job. give me the black stone and the Death Star designs"

Valkim gave him the black square stone and the Death Star designs.

"you are dissmised, and the past events never.. I repeat never happend".

Deci made his way to Master Kondor.

He tapped him on the shoulder.

"Master Kondor, at a planet called Endor. Brin has massed a great army. And a deadly weapon the could blow up any SSD at once..."

"I request to build an Death Star, we have already discovered the plans and I have contacted engeneers to build a even greatoer one than what The Empire ever had".

The hatred had now grown strong in Deci, he was cold hearted.

The cold and un-loving eyes looked at Master Kondor and waited for a reply.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila was told to arrive at the council shortly with Athrenino's arms for they would be resurrecting him very soon. Veila had nodded her head and started to head to the council. She had no idea when it'd be starting but she would be there early to make sure she was there for they would need Athrenino's arms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.