main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Just so you know. The forces at Endor are the Winged Dodan, and thirty or so of the regulation Dodans. The Big Zed and the ISSD that was blown up was in the Borleias system.

IC: The system was once the capital of the world. The asteroids that were Old Coruscant still glimmer with half destroyed buildings. Perfect for melting down into raw materials. It was here that the DeathSith Custom was overseeing the Trakos doing just such. Soon, they would have enough materials to build everybeing in Brins' empire a mobile armor.

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: Sorry then .. but change that the scout almost got killed in the blast to .. he almost got killed by several of your fighters?

3. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Xanias cocked her head an looked at Azcewl. "A man called Raven."

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor patted Deci on the shoulder.
    "No need to worry my old pad-a-wan learner...soon everything will fall into place."
    Deci nodded and opened the door for Kondor as he entered his main chambers, high above the Iridonian forest floor.
    "Thank-you." Kondor replied. "Now, I assume you are of the Red dragons are you not?" Kondor asked the two men who sat in his chambers awaiting his return.
    "Yes, I believe we are..." they both replied.
    "good, I heard you want to join our crusade, is that accurate?" Kondor asked.
    "It is..."
    "And I also heard that you have some information that could be of help?" Kondor said, reaching into his desk, pulling out a large envoelpe.
    "I am most sure, there is some amount you ask for, correct?"
    The two men shook their heads then reached for the envoelpe.
    "Nope, you can not hold this, not until Brins is dead..is that clear?" Kondor asked.
    The men both shook in agreement then left the room.
    "Oh and sir..." the Red Dragon's leader replied.
    "there is one last thing you should know..."
    "Oh and what might that be?" Kondor asked.
    "We have information that a Death Star has been formed outside the Republic's control if this weapon gets out, the universe will be in great parrel."
    "Thank you for your kindness in your caring, but, trust me...I have everything taken care of..."
    The men bowed then left the room.
    "Deci, get me my ship...I have other buisness to tend to..."
    Deci bowed and left the room, in seacrh of Kondor's ship.
    "Some old un-finished buisness..."

5. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila had reached the council but it was closed and other people were there, Veila left and went somewhere else to wait for the meeting with the recarnation of Athrenino.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay this is what's going on right now, Stridarious is having a discussion with Deci, talking about killing Brins, Veila is protecting Athrenino's arms until he is to be reincarnated, and Xanias with Jedi_Daniel are fighting for Jedi_Danielis trying to kill Xanias after being reincarnated by her. That's about it right now. Raven_Brown, another Bounty Hunter, is on a mission right now.

7. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Character Name: Forge
    Race: ½ Human, ½ Unknown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 5?11?
    Weight: 135lbs.
    Clothing: Traditional Jedi outfit
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Lightsaber: Single
    Lightsaber color: Blue
    A Brief Bio: His history has been erased and little is known about him.

Character Name: Ragnok
    Race: Mandalorian
    Hair: Concealed
    Eye Color: Concealed
    Height: 6?
    Weight: 135lbs.
    clothing: Mandalorian Armor (Red and Silver; like in the 3rd Jango Fett Comic book)
    Affiliation: Dark Side / Bounty Hunter
    Weapons: Mandalorian Battle Armor (including wrist blades, rocket darts, saberdarts,
    utility belt, whipcord thrower, jetpack), Westar-34 blasters
    A Brief Bio: Fathered to a Mandalorian and mothered to a human, his mother died giving birth to him. He was raised and trained by his father to become one of the last Mandalorians alive.
    Other Known Facts: Concealment (Able to his true identity and power), known to have the abilities of a Jedi.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    -Iridonian Temple grounds- (1 Hour after Kondor's meeting with Th Red Dragons)

Lord Stridarious turned and waved to Velia, who was still walking about with Athrenino's arms. She came close and he quicklytook the arms from her.
    "This must occur tonight..." He began. "And this may also help to forward this war..."
    Velia nodded then asked.
    "Will you be taking this arm to the core yourself?"
    Stridarious nodded.
    "But not alone my dear, i think it is time my old Jedi Pad-a-wan learner learns of my tue nature..."

-Iridonian Hanger: (1 Hour after Velia and Stridarious's Meeting)

Kondor stepped aboard the large republican shuttle, and sat beside his old apprentice Deci in the main cockpit.
    ?Deci, I need you to take me to Laotian, a planet on the outer Rim territory. This is my mission.? He pointed to a large box, trimmed with Gold. Deci, tried to make out the shape, he saw thousands of ancient writings, but none he could make out.
    ?Well?? Kondor asked. ?What do you say, are you willing to follow me??
    Deci nodded, then pressed the forward throttle inward and lifted the ship slowly to clear the main hanger. Then boosted the power to quickly jump into hyperspace.

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila was glad that she had done her duty and now she was starving. It had been weeks since she had eaten anything for she had to protect those arms respectfully and it was hard work. Carrying the arms everywhere and having them everywhere. Heading to the hall Veila had grabbed a whole tray of food, two sandwiches, a drink, and some fruit with pie for desert.

Eating there, she saw some bounty hunter walking around. She knew it was the bounty hunter she had called up before. His armor red and silver, and tall. After eating for maybe an hour or half an hour, Veila had headed to the weight room to do a few things.

Veila as she worked out and practiced her skills, Veila had thought about Stridarious and the arms, he hoped everything would be alright, she knew she was not to go and that was alright, at least she had some part in gaurding the arms.

Her sapphire tails flipping around, wrapping around her body, as she flipped and twirled around on a set of uneven parallel bars. After fighting some other Sith companions, Veila had gone to take a break and head to her quarters. Inside, she grabbed some files and started to work now, Veila hadn't worked long for before she knew it she had fallen asleep for she hadn't slept any second while having those arms.

OOC: The color of my twi'lek character changed for everyone thinks she looks like that one with the icon, and she looks like Twi'lek Jedi Ace from this Roleplaying game, in issue #58 with Star Wars Insider. :)

10. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:(Protius) After a long and tedious wait, Protius had finally recived the transmit code from Lord Stridarious, to contact Brins.

Doc gazed at Protius as he walked to the holo-net. He was unsure about what was going on, but from what he had read about Brins, he was unsure if his master was making a wise decison.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Sir?"

Protius looked round over his shoulder at Doc. He had not known the Droid for very long, but at the present moment in time, Doc was the only thing close to family he had.

Sighing, he said,

"No Doc, I dont think this a good Idea. The Brins I knew seems to be long dead, and has been replaced by something more.....sinister."

"Nevertheless, Good luck sir."

"Thank you Doc."

Protius leaned forward, and pressed the transmit button. He had no Idea if Brins would speak to him or no, but he had to try.

"This is Darth Protius, attempting to contact Brins Hammand......"

IC: (Vorrd) Hours had gone by, and still no contact from Kondor. Kiltos had already been attended to, and Vorrd was nearing his wits end.

"What is taking him so long?!!" Vorrd screamed as he paced about the room. He was nearly ready to burst. His son had been struck down by Darth Protius, long thought dead, but whom had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, like a bad nightmare.

Sela sat at the counter of the Kitchen, eating an apple. she looked up at Vorrd when he shouted.

"Calm down Vorrd. With all that's been going on lately, he's probally very busy. He'll get ahold of you in time."

Vorrd stopped, turned and looked at Sela.

"what do you mean "with all that's been going on"?

"You mean you haven't heard?"

Vorrd shook his head side to side quickly, with his eyes wide open, and asked Sela,

"Heard what?"

Sela hopped down off her stool and strode to the computer. She pushed a button and It came online. With a few deft key strokes she brought up a screen, and beckoned to Vorrd.

"Here, come see for yourself."

Vorrd strolled over to the computer, and began to read the latest news coming in on the screen. After a few lines in, he shouted'

"New Courracant attacked?!! Evacuated?!! Brins Hammand?!! what is going on here?!!"

Sela put her hand on Vorrd's shoulder, and said,

"They've evacuated everyone uninfected to Iridonia. Chances are that's where Kondor is."

Vorrd put his hand on his chin, and nodded thoughtfully.

"Then I can't stay here then. I have to go, Sela. I have to go to Iridonia and talk to Kondor directly."

Sela nodded.

"then Ill be going too."

Vorrd turned his head sharply, and stared at Sela.

"What? but what about your school?"

Sela smiled.

"I have no students right now, so I have alot of free time on my hands. Besides, I'd like to see how some of my old friends are doing."

Vorrd smiled.

"You'd be good company Sela. Let's get going. We'll take my ship. It's in docking bay 24. I'll meet you there in an hour."

"Alright, Vorrd. One hour."

And with that, Vorrd went to gather his things, and Sela hers. In one hour they would take off for the Planet Iridonia.

Where, unbeknownst to them, foul deeds were taking place.......

OOC: I suppose I'd better make a Character form for Sela.

Character Name: Sela Derannino
    Race:Human
    Hair Color:Red
    Eye Color:Green
    Height:5'6"
    Weight:108 lbs.
    Clothing: Tradional Jedi robes and cloak, but instead of the brown and tan colors, she has made them dark purple

Afiliation:Former Jedi, now considered a Grey Jedi
    Lightsaber(s): Single-bladed. Only one
    Lightaber color:Yellow

A Brief Bio: Former Jedi Padawan to Jedi Master Klar'j Sela left the Jedi order when she was but fourteen years old. She left to seek out older individuals who were force-sensitve, but had been passed over or missed by the Jedi order. To this end, she has been sucessful, some of her students have even gone on to join the Jedi Order.

She found them, and tr

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002

Who is this Raven, and why does one want him dead?

12. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    "Master Kondor, what is that for gold box?, I´ve never seen one of those before.. and why wasnt you suprised when you got the news of a Death Star not in the hands of the Republic, and the massive forces of Brin? It seems like you´ve known this all along".

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "I have my information..." Kondor began,"Now quikly set her down on that upcoming planet..."
    Deci nodded, and pushed the throttle downward sendng the ship into a dramatic drive. Then he pulled the nozzle up and the ship evened out to land.
    The ship landed prefectly near a large dark temple. The air around this temple proved to be dense and cold. Kondor's could not believe that this was the place where Athrenino had been born.
    He turned back to face Deci.
    "Well are you coming?"
    Deci shivered then answered,"Yes, let me just get my things..."
    "Alright I'll meet you inside..." Kondor replied stepping away from the ship and beginning his long trek towards the large stone stair case.
    Deci nodded and grabbed for his small nap sack. Then ran up to catch up with Kondor.

14. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci walked beside condor and looked at the surroundings.

"M-master Kondor.. what is this place?.. its so.. cold.."

15. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Xanias regained her normal personality and looked at Azcewl. "This Raven is a man that I hate, which you could have guessed, I'm sure. He is also a man who killed someone I happened to have feelings for."

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Heading through the halls, Veila headed to the hologram messaging room, turning it on, Veila sent a message, to dark, mysterious, unknown person, only known by Veila herself. Sending a message...

"Ragnok, I need your help, come to Irodonia where the Sith headquarters are," Veila said as it turned off and Veila slipped her red gloves on, and heading out of the room.

Heading to the main hall to wait for ships to arrive, Veila took a breath and waited, for the unknown bounty hunter to come. An hour passed, and a ship pulled in. Still standing there, the ship had landed and a door ramp opened. A figure clad in sleek armored suit that concealed his true identity appeared before the ships ramp, a cold air of dread and competence filled the main hall as he made his decent down towards Veila. She noted his Mandalorian armor and the armors weaponry that was visible to the eye.

He stood before her, his presence was masked and faint, Veila had greeted him with a nod. She knew him well, but not well enough to find out his true identity.

"It's good to see you again Ragnok, how are the bounties you get these days?" Veila asked as they started to walk down the great hall now.

17. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    The Bounty Hunter walked silently along side of her; he made no comment to her. He never looked around; his hands swayed as he walked, like any other human being. He finally spoke to her ?The bounties pay fairly but not good enough.?

"You called me... for some business?" he asked her as they walked

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Yes I did, well it seems you aren't that busy, but the thing is, Athreino is to be reincarnated, and we could use an extra person to help us with these Jedi. They are to fall and Stridarious is to be ruling soon," Veila stated in a whispering voice to Ragnok as they headed down the hall, now emotions on their faces.

"I have a feeling he will have me do something for him and I probably would need your help for a lot of things come to flying and more," Veila added.

Veila knew her next mission would be to find Athrenino's droids that he had for they were strong and the best.

"I'm going to need your helf finding Athrenino's droid's and some parts of people that lived in his lifetime that he knew,' Veila stated strongly as her head tails waved back and forth and her amesthythe eyes staring forward. No eye contact was made.

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Both Kondor and Deci opened the large wooden door, revealing many twisted hallways.
    "Um, maybe it would be best if I stayed here and watched the ship." Deci stated.
    "No, come one, this is the perfect spot right here. Quickly hand me that box!" Kondor shouted over the loud thunderous sounds.
    "We haven't much time..."
    "We have not much time for what?" Deci asked with a blank stare.
    "No time to explain, darkness is upon us!"
    Just then the door flung shut and the sky grew dark and grey.
    There was no turning back now....

20. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    ?I see you have been keeping tabs on me, I?ve noticed them following me...? He stated. The helmet muffled his voice as he spoke. ?But I will warn you now, keep this up and I be sending them back in a box.? His muffled voice was deep and menacing, giving her the warning.

They turned a corner and he stopped in his tracks. Veila also stopped and turned around to Ragnok. ?I thought the Sith could hand everything... even the Jedi.? He knew better than that but it seemed like she was trying to use him to get her work done. He walked to walk down the hall again; he quickly caught up to him. He turned his head to look down at her, though he knew she could only see his helmet. ?What will I get out of this for helping you and you?re Sith brethren.?

21. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    As Vicious stepped onto his ship, he told Monestario to contact Fade, Spike, Shadow, Glamian, and a few others to transport themselves to (unknown location). "All these rumors of reincarnation, is making me want to do it also." Vicious said to Monestario.
    The convoy took off and entered hyperspace.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Deci looked over at Kondor, and then it hit him, he tried to run for the door but the door seemed to be jammed.
    "Ah, I see you finally figured it out, you just now found out the truth, the true natue of myself." Kondor replied.
    "I was hoping we could do this someother time..for you see..." Kondor began only to be cut off by Deci.
    "You? You were the one who killed off Terriphin so you could gain access, then you blamed it all on Brins! You took me under your wing only to betray the Jedi Order and the Senate, and lead them into an unescapable war?"
    Kondor shook his head, then stepped closer to Deci.
    "It is not unescapable, my old pad-a-wan...there is a way out..." Kondor replied.
    "But why Kondor? Why this suffering? Why allow a whole entire planet to suffer at your hands?" Deci asked.
    "Because, for years the Sith were the ultimate rulers, we ruled this naton with an iron hand. At least until Athrenino's demise..."
    Kondor turned back to the golden box, and opened it.
    "That's it! It all makes sense now..." Deci replied. "You used this to create that empire once agian for your master Athrenino. And that is why you brought Courscant to Iridonia. To re-build Athrenino's once great empire..."
    Kondor nodded, then turned away from Deci igniting his Lightsaber.
    "But, we can no longer allow these things to leave this room..."

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I ask that everyone please read this so that no questins arise later, and it is important that The_Dark_Overlord read this. As it has to do with him.

IC: As Kondor took another step, he heard a strange sound then a flash of light hit the golden box and radiated outward. The enscribed names glowed eerily, then disappred.
    "Excellent! You see Deci, you can not stop destiny...Soon Athrenino will rise!!!"
    The floor shook violently. Outside a dark cloud grew and a distant rumble was all that Deci could hear over the the screams of Kondor.
    Then out of nowhere Four large dark shapes formed over the walls, then moved towards the box.
    Kondor chuckled then watched as the forms took the arms and seemed to inter-lace themselves with the metalic hands.
    The dark shape loomed high above the box now. his face still darkened. Soon the spell would be over. Deci had to do something quickly. He jumped to his feet and ignited his lightsaber.
    Kondor turned quickly, just as Deci knocked him to the floor, holding his Lightsabr over his head, Deci threw a downward slice.
    But, Kondor quickly blocked and rolled away. Then stood. The form now watching this battle seemed to chuckle natrously.
    Deci, attack from the front once agian, and once agian Kondor blocked, then threw a quick blow towards Deci's legs. Deci jumped then force flipped over Kondor and onto a nearby table. He saw the Golden box but a few feet away. If he could only somehow break it....
    He turned to Kondor then lept over to the box.
    Kondor seeing Deci force grabbed the box and then threw it agianst the wall.
    "Did you think this had any importance?" Kondor asked reaching down for the boxes remains.
    Deci stood astonished.
    "I thought I taught you better." Kondor replied.
    "We all have our thoughts, Kondor..." Deci replied as he charged at Kondor, his blade ready to battle.
    "I see...but it seems you are no match for me..."
    Just then Kondor reached his hands up then threw them forward.
    Deci stopped and looked about.
    "What did that....do?..."
    then a huge piece of the ceilling came crashing down upon Deci.
    Deci now seeing this jumped aside and ran towards Kondor.
    Kondor chuckled and charaged as well. Then they both collided and the screeching sounds of their lightsabers echoed through out the temple. The form now almost complete began to glow, as if gainning energy. Then with a flash of light, a beam struck Deci and knocked him to the floor.
    The energy burned intensely. Then quickly subsided.
    Kondor stood near the form, and then ran up to Deci. He placed his Lightsaber near hs throat.
    "Deci, I will give you one chance, join us or die!"
    Deci looked about. Then answered, "NO!!!!!!"
    Kondor looked back at the dark as Deci rolled away.
    Deci could now see a new form of his master, his evil side, a side he had not seen.
    he struck back several times each time remembering his training, then he, in a final attempt threw his lightsaber towards Kondor who blcked the blow and held Deci's lightsaber still.
    "I know you do not want to be a Jedi knight...Deci, I knew it from the start, you are destined to fight along side Lord Athrenino and me."
    "How can you tell this?" Deci asked.
    "Because when I patted your back I felt the same amount of hatred as I had...you hate the Jedi Order, and you know it...now we are willing to allow you to live if you join us!"
    Deci turned back to the dark shape that now took on the apperance of a man. A sinster evil looking man...a man whom Deci had only seen in his dreams, Lord Athrenino. Now fright infotraded his mind and Kondor gave Deci a long stare.
    "Please Deci, I do not want to have to kill you, come with me and together we can destroy this universe's evil ways and bring back the Order that once inhabited Iridonia. The only Order that had true power!!!!"
    Deci turned away then turned back. His reply was simply....

TAG: The_Dark_Overlord

24. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Shadoloo's ship returned to the small clearing in the petrified forest on the distant planet at the edge of the galaxy. He went to the stasis cells and removed the Jedi and Sith from their holding pens, then dragged them along behind him as he set off on foot through the forest.

As he made it into the dungeon chaimber of the dark temple, the image of the ancient being which had given its name to Shadoloo appeared again.

"I brought these things, just like you asked. Oh, and I brought the jedi and sith, just like you asked."

Put them on the altar, and the process will begin

"You'd better hurry. I think the Jedi has gone into shock, and the Sith is half-dead already."

The Chiss lifted the two force-users onto the stone throne. The ghost...the shade...hovered over the two dying creatures, its translucent face contorted into a wry smile.

These will serve the cause nicely. Now, we need something else...something to focus the powers which will be released in this ceremony

The Chiss Shadoloo searched through his coat pockets until he drew out a green crystal, about the size of one used in a lightsaber.

Ahh, the Kaibur Crystal. That will do nicely. When my own powers are combined with the bodies of these two beings, and then focused and magnified by the powers in the crystal, then I will...

"You will be unstoppabble...yadda yadda yadda, then you'll come back to life, your reign of a thousand years will begin, so on, so fourth. C'mon, we've all heard this story before, and a big talking rock is even less convincing then most others who have said it."

Just as the Chiss finished speaking, a pillar of light dropped from the ceiling of the chaimber, coming to rest upon the altar and the ghost of the old Shadoloo. The Kaibur Crystal was pulled out of the Chiss Shadoloo's hands by an unusually strong Force grip, and levetated over to the stone block. The light became intense, filling the chaimber. A ball of white light grew around the crystal, stretching into the Jedi.

A second pocket of light grew around the Sith, only this time it was dark and uninviting. The darkness stretched into the crystal as well, weaving around and through the whiteness.

It has begun. Soon, I will return to the realm of the living, to exact my revenge upon Brins, Athrenino, Karia, Fade, and all of the other Sith who have betrayed me.

The wells of light continued to grow until the holowat Jedi and Zabrak Sith were completely invisible. The Kaibur Crystal lost its green color, and became clear and transparent, a vessel of concentrated energy. The Chiss Shadoloo had to cover his eyes for the light was too intense. An incredible wind swirled through the chaimber, knocking the Chiss to his knees and tearing the edges of his clothes with its intensity.

There is something missing. I am not complete. My energy has not been completely collected. Of course...there still is one place which I have not drawn from...

A beam of light shot from the crystal, hitting Shadoloo and burning into his body and soul. A ghostly hand withdrew from him, holding all of the energies which the ancient Shadoloo had used to create the Chiss. The Chiss Shadoloo collapsed lifelessly on the ground, and the hand returned to the glowing, swirling, ever increasing wells of light and darkness. With the return of the energies which had been given to Shadoloo, the ghost could complete the transformation from shade to being. The light and dark energies merged, destroying the bodies of the Jedi and Sith, turning their atoms and subatomic particles and midichlorians to pure Force energy. The Kaibur crystal shell cracked and broke open, releasing the countless millenia of stored energy into the mix.

The ghost Shadoloo had finally collected all that was needed to make the ultimate transformation from death to life. The swirling, twirling, pulsating energy ball exploded outwards. The stone altar upon which Shadoloo had stood for four thousand years exploded, releasing the shade back upon the universe

25. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    Character Name: Spike Spiegal
    Race: human
    Hair Color: black
    Eye Color: blue
    Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 150
    Clothing: blue suit

Afiliation:Bounty Hunter/Sith Lord
    Lightsaber(s):Dual lightsabers, (three stage)
    Lightaber color: dark blue
    other weapons: anything he wants

A Brief Bio: All men in his family were sithlords, Great, Great (goes on for 50-60 greats) grandson of a famous sithlord called "Spike Spiegal"

Character Name: Lord Monestario
    Race: human
    Hair Color: greyish black
    Eye Color: blue
    Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 170ish
    Clothing: clothes of count dooku, looks a lot like him.

Afiliation:Bounty hunter/ Sith Lord
    Lightsaber(s):single blade, (three stage)
    Lightaber color: red
    (If bounty Hunter what wepons do you carry?): anything

A Brief Bio: All men in his family were sithlords, Great, Great (goes on for 50-60 greats) grandson of a famous sithlord called Lord Monestario

Character Name: Fade Firrenze
    Race: barabel
    Hair Color: none
    Eye Color: black
    Height: 7'
    Weight: 200
    Clothing: black robes

Afiliation: sith lord
    Lightsaber(s):dual single bladed, three stage
    Lightaber color: sliver, grey, black

A Brief Bio: All men in his family were sithlords, Great, Great (goes on for 50-60 greats) grandson of a famous sithlord called
    Fade Firrenze

Character Name: Glamian Flipengo
    Race: barabel
    Height: 6' 10"
    Weight: 210

Afiliation: Sith
    Lightsaber(s): dual single bladed, three stage
    Lightaber color: silver, grey, black

A Brief Bio: All men in his family were sithlords, Great, Great (goes on for 50-60 greats) grandson of a famous sithlord called
    Glamian Flipengo, master of Fade Firrenze

Character Name: Shadow
    Race: noghri
    Height: unmeasured
    Weight: unmeasured

Afiliation: sith
    Lightsaber(s): dual single bladed, three stage
    Lightaber color: silver, black, grey

Shadow

ooc: All of these names were played as in The New Sith Order, and Bloodlust, by me. [face_devil] I will post more names and bio's later. It's a start!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.