main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci smiled a hars smile.

"You are right.. and wrong.. , you are right in that It was never ment for me to be a Jedi Knight.. but you are wrong.. that I am supposed to FOLLOW you?!, why should I obay every word that you say?, wasnt this what I hated about the Jedi"

Deci walked around Kondor in a circle with the sabre egnited in his hand.

"Dont underastemate me.. I will not follow you and this.. old-dusty-sith-from-the-past! , either I will rule you and him or you will rule with me!.. you see.. a dark mind always wants whats the best for him.. and I want whats best for me".

"Your dream is to creat this old empire to rule the galaxy once again.... I want to creat an new empire to rule the UNIVERSE!"

Deci stood face to face to Kondor and screamed out the last sentence.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    "Then I'm sorry Deci, I hoped that you would...but I see that we are now on two seperate playing fields...one yours and the other is none other then MINE..." Kondor replied with his teeth clencthed tightly together.
    Athrenino's spirit hoovered over Deci, his ghostly eyes glowing then dimming.
    "You do not yet know as you should know Deci...Stridarious, my apperentice is not offering that you join. In fact seeing as though you do not seem to cooperate with us. You leave me no other choice...but to make you..."
    Athrenino turned and held his hands out in front of him. He then used the force to grab Deci by the throat adfling him through several walls until Deci finally came to a stop.
    "Stridarious!" Athrenino screamed.
    "Yes M'lord!" Stridarious replied.
    "Get my ship, we must leave immediately, especially now since this boy knows too much!" Athrenino answered.
    "But sir, he is but a Jedi, a weak punny one at that, what would they think of him?" Stridarious asked.
    "No matter, get my ship, we must quickly get back and begin this war of yours...before the Jedi discover my return."

3. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    Character Name:Klar'j
    Race:Chagrian Male
    Hair Color:None
    Eye Color:Blue
    Height:7'
    Weight:300lbs.
    Clothing:Tradional Jedi robes and cloak (due to his horns, Klar'j has no hood on his cloak.)
    Afiliation: Jedi
    Lightsaber(s): Single bladed, only one
    Lightaber color: Yellow
    A Brief Bio: Klar'j was born on the planet of Champala, 49 years ago. At the age of one and a half years, he was discovered by accident when a passing ship had trouble and had to land on the planet for repairs. As luck would have it, a Jedi happened to be on that ship and soon ran into young Klar'j.

Klar'j was being rasied by his aunt, as his parents had left him. As it happened, She was working at the Dock where the Jedi's ship landed, and she had Klar'j with her.

The Jedi, who's name was Sheol Terrai (now deceased) Was drawn to him, tested his Mediclorian count, and found it to be very high. He asked the Aunt if he could take him, and she practally threw Klar'j at Sheol. (The aunt never cared for Klar'j, as he was ruining her life.)

Upon return to the Jedi Council on New Courracant, he was raised in the Jedi arts. He became A knight at age 20, and took on his first apprentice, Rafth Esor (deceased). They had many adventures together, and Rafth became a Knight, but was killed investigating a possible Sith presence on an undisclosed world. When Klar'j was 30 years old.

He did not take on another Padawan until he was 32, and then he took on the young Sela Derannino, whom was then only 11 years old.

Sela stayed with Klar'j until she was 14, when she found her calling and left the order. Although he hated to see her go, they parted as friends, and Klar'j gave her his blessing.

Now at the age of 49, fourteen years after Sela left, Klar'j has yet to take on another Padawan. He does not want to, as his previous experinces were failures in his eyes. He is however, a feircely loyal Jedi, who will fight to the death to defend the order, and its Knights. When he is not on a mission, he is usally found meditating, discussing Jedi history with other Masters and Knights, helping to train Jedi younglings in the temple, or practicing his lightsaber skills.

Klar'j is described as a most Powerful Jedi with a most serious mind, and is respected and revered by all other Jedi.

4. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    Vicious arrived on a planet with the others that he had asked for. "Gentlemen, we are in a time of crisis. We have sensed that the dark lord Athrenino, and another, have risin from the dead. All of you have a relative that lived at the same time as Athrenino. We must have all of your Sith fathers rise also."

~Later at ceramony~

Vicious was standing upon an altar, chanting ancient phrases. Thousands of sith aprentices were standing in a circle around the altar, also chanting. Suddenly, all the candles in the room went out, and the spirits of thousands of dead Sith Lords came out of the ground. The spirits circled around everyone for a moment, choosing their host. All at the same time, they froze and dissapeared. The thousands of apprentices all dropped to the ground and started spasming terribly. After about a minute, they all stood and looked around. The ancient Sith Lords had made their transformation and had taken the bodies of all of the sith apprentices.

ooc: I will post bios for some of the more important ones later.

5. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci looked up on the roof for a moment and heard Stridarious run to Athrenino´s ship.

While Athrenino was looking the other way, Deci got up on his feet silently and grabbed his lightsabre.
    His hole body screamed in pain, but he had to ignore this for now.

Deci sneaked out thruw the entrance and ran to the ship they had come with, he quickly flew away from the planet and entered hyperspace to the special command center, while traveling he picked up the black square stone and smile.

They might have an army, and the republic, but soon they will crawl in the dust and scream for help.

hours later

Deci entered the command center and called over commander Valkim.

"We must act in a hurry, the republic is lost and corrupted by the sith, the counsill wont trust us, the senate wants a war, and they have it. so . we will save it...or create a new one, anyway you want it.
    Take you´r thousand finest men and gather material and ships and leave to this place (unknown location) and start to build an HQ for.... The New Galactic Empire.. yes.. the new Galactic Empire it is, here take this stone.. you know what to do. Meanwhile.. I´l take care of a couple of things, go now. I´l join you soon".

Commande Valkim nodded confused and set the plan in action, hours later. a small fleet enterd hyperspace to an unknown location.

Meanwhile, Deci grabbed a couple of bombs and walked to the shield generator.

He dissmissed the guards and stood infront of this gigantic machine.

"You will regrett that you didn´t let me roule with you... now face my wrath!"

Deci placed out the bombs on critical locations on the Generator, an hour later Deci exited the system and left behind him an explotion that had never been seen on a millenia. The shield generator exploded into a thousand pieces and the planet was unprotected again.

Deci sen´t a message to Brin.

Dear...Brin, this will probably the only thing you ever hear from me, but if you wish to crush the republic.. do so now, massive armies and ships has been gathered. I just blew up their great shield generator, so.. attack now or never

Deci smiled a harsh smile, "what do you say now pathetic Athrenino .. your plans.. gone to hell, your army will soon be crushed and you will be back in the stone that you were trapped in" he said tohimselfe and landen on the planet where the HQ was inprogress of being built.

He was greeted by Commander Valkim.
    "Master, the progress is going well, defences and installation should be finished within days.. what are we going to do next?"

"Start reqruiting bunty hunters, assasins and other scum in the outer rim of the galaxy to an army..and ..reqruit who ever wants to join The New Galactic Empire..and order to build ship yards, concentrate on building smaller ships as fighters and bombers."

Valkim nodded and started to walk away

"Commander Valkim, its a new day, its a new Empire.. you are the commander of the New Galactic Empire, put a smile on your face.. one day you will roule this Galaxy"

Valkim smiled.. "yes my master".

6. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Your Post confuses me, it doesn't make any sence except you got on Stridarious ship plant, then you did sometime to blow up shields and then your hiring all bounty hunters and stuff. You guys need to slow down on your rping, cause it makes no sense.

7. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    Character Name: Santa Claus
    Race: unknown, looks human
    Hair Color: grey
    Eye Color: blue
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: heavy
    Clothing: red suit

Afiliation:Sith
    Lightsaber(s):dual single blade, 3 stage
    Lightaber color: red
    (If bounty Hunter what wepons do you carry?):

A Brief Bio: Unknown background

Character Name: Viper Snap
    sex: male
    Race: human
    Hair Color: black
    Eye Color: black
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 170
    Clothing: black robes

Afiliation:sith
    Lightsaber(s):dual single blade, 3 stage
    Lightaber color: black

A Brief Bio: fast, agile, killing machine

Character Name:The Baron
    Race: human
    Hair Color: redish black
    Eye Color: red
    Height: 7'0"
    Weight: 350
    Clothing: what Sumo wrestlers wear

Afiliation: Sith
    Lightsaber(s): dual sinlge blade, 3 stage
    Lightaber color: red

A Brief Bio: has a flying chair that has a protective shield on it that lightsabers can't penitrate. Small holes allow his saber to go through it. Flys fast.

Character Name: Shmoes (what Buzz Lightyear said in TS2.
    Race: unknown, looks like a marshmellow
    Hair Color: none
    Eye Color: white
    Height: 5'
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Clothing: none

Afiliation: Sith
    Lightsaber(s): none
    Lightaber color: none
    Weapons: His mind

A Brief Bio: Large puffy ball, likes fire, cant be burnt, very complex mind system.

ooc: I'll be posting more later.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino's ship exited hyperspace, they were but a few miles from Iridonia when they heard over the intercom.
    "Vessel 4556, this is a hotile area please divert your course immediately!"
    "Iridonia, this is Chancellr kondor, what has happened?" Kondor asked.
    "A man blew up our main reactor, we can no longer pull up the shelds...we must evacuate..."
    "No! switch all power to the secondary system, then boost the aux. to over 100% this should leave enough power to run the shelds til a crew can fix it."
    "Yes sir!" the voice said.
    "And I need you to quickly arrange a meeting with the senate, I fear Deci, may have been behind this..." kondor replied.
    "yes sir..." the voice answered then faded.
    "I fear more the we thought happened toDeci, then we'll admit." Kondor replied watching Athrenino's blank expression become a evil grin.
    "yes but, now we have someone to blame this all on..." he began to laugh natorusly then turned back to his window.
    Deci, would never leave this universe alive...
    Kondor then turned back to to the intercom.
    "Oh and Captian?"
    "Yes sir?"
    "Get me those Space Needles...me and that attacker are going to have a little one on one chat!" Kondor replied as a large smirk came over his face.
    "yes sir, right away..."

9. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: okay this is how it is, I dunno if Athrenino had his own ship on the planet, but I guess so, cuze I aint gettin left behind and spending the rest of my RPing trying to get of some planet.

So, I fly back to Corusant (if its there that the republic is nowdays) tell my commader to gather thousand of his finest troops and go to a planet. they do so. and they start to build an HQ, I then tell them to reqruit Bounty Hunters and other scum to gather an army (am I off to take over the galaxy? yes I am). I have no time to train an army.

How I blow up the generator? Since "Master Kondor" isn´t on the planet, there is no way that he can tell anyone to stop me. So. I go the the generator, tell the guards to go and do whatever they want to do, I plant the explosives, fly awat, push on a button and the generator goes to hell.

I send a message to Brin and tell him to attack. yep.. thats about it .

Clear now?

Vicious_Amidala. uhm.. wtf?!

10. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Have a Happy holiday.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Nothing from my above post changed...It still occured the same...

IC: Kondor's ship landed softly a few meters from the troops formaton.
    "Alright Athrenino, there is a factory about 20 meters from here, you would be safer there..." Kondor replied as he stepped away ro the ship.
    "I'm sure my apperentice Velia will be awaiting your arrival...Now, please go..."
    Athrenino nodded and turned on the main engine.
    Kondor walked away as the main thusters ignited and the ship lifted off the ground, then he turned to a nearby commander.
    "Commander...who did this?"
    The commander looked ove o Kndor then answered, "Deci..."

12. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    I agree, this is lame. Lets try to "keep it real"

I really don't want this game to die because of spamming and stupidity.

13. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC: This is going to be my longest post yet. It may only relate to the characters of Stridarious and possibly Deci. You do not have to read it if you do not wish to do so.

IC:(Protius) Protius had been getting the runaround from Brins' men for the past few hours. He had been told to try agian later, wait a little while, Brins was busy, and finally he was told to tourqe off.

"I will tell you something Doc. Im getting a little tired of the runaround. To bad I can't contact Brins Directly or else Id--"

Just then a Massive explosion rocked the planet. It thundered across the foilege, and filled Protius ears.

"What the hell?!" Protius said as he shot to his feet.

Protius sprinted to the window and seen flames in the sky in the vicinity of the Interm Capitol of the Republic, Iridonia City.

"Doc! Get on the sensors and trace that explosion!!"

Doc got to his feet as quickly as he could and raced to the sensor controls. He looked over the screen for a few moments, interpreting the information that was coming in. Finally he rasied his head and spoke.

"It the sheild generators sir. They've been destroyed!"

Protius spun around quickly.

"WHAT?!!" He roared.

"Doc, check to see if there are any heavy cruisers or corvettes entering the system. If this is an attack, we might have to get out of here until it dies down."

Doc turned and activated the long range sensors. After looking for a few moments, doc replied.

"Just the standard traffic sir. No attack cruisers or any other attack class vesells are entering the system."

Protius brought his hand to his face, and thought a moment. After a few seconds, he came to a decison.

"Doc, take off. Fly us to Iridonina city, and find somewhere to land that's inconspicous."

"Begging your pardon sir, but why?"

Protius smiled.

"If there is no attack fleet here now, there will be one soon. Someone sabotaged the sheild generators Doc, whomever they are, they are either independent, or are working with someone on the outside. Stridarious wouldnt blow up his own sheilds, so I have to find him, and try to peice this puzzle together."

"Are'nt you sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong sir?"

Protius shook his head.

"No. I'm on the side of Stridarious for the time being, and I have to find him. He may need my help."

"As you wish sir."

Doc lifted the ship off, and Together, Protius and Doc raced to Iridonia City, to attempt to find the sabotur.....

IC: (Klar'j) Klar'j felt the ground quake beneath his feet,knocking him off balance, and seen the enourmous fireball in the sky in the southern district of Iridonia City. Soon enough, however, he regained his balance, and stood ready.

"First new courracant, and now this." He muttered under his breath.

"Surely, someone besides brins is now trying to destroy us."

Klar'j then raced to the hangar, where his speeder had only recently been unloaded from the transport. He quickly mounted the speeder and raced off to where he had seen the fireball.

"the sheild generators." He thought to himself.

The buildings and schenery of Iridonia city zoomed by. Soon enough Klar'j reached the ruins of the sheild generators.

Looking around he seen that no one had been killed or injured.

"Strange."

He began to look around the schene looking for any type of clue to discern the identity of the Sabotur. However, whomever it was had evacuated the workers, and covered his tracks well.

However, one thing did stand out. If there were no workers present, it means that someone with athourity told them to leave thier posts.

There were only two men that had the authority to do that.

Lord Kondor,whom was off the planet, and the man who built the generators.......

"DECI!!!" Klar'j roared in his booming voice.

"But why?!" This makes no sense!"

Klar'j hung his head for a moment, and then sprung into aciton.

"I must inform the council, and the senate," He thought as he strode to his speeder.

Mounting his speeder, Klar'j sped off to the autorium that, for the

14. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: hmm .. I suppose u meen me.. well.. sorry about that post.. I wrote it in the middle of the night and Im to tierd to post anything realy.. but I wont change it.. but I´l change my RPGing to the better. so..sorry all.

15. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Athrenino entered the factory and walked through the darkened corridors. As he walked through an old metal accessway, the twelve-ton sheet of metal which acted as the door slammed into place behind him. The horrible, spine-tingling, nerve-wrentching sound came to a stop, and Athrenino was trapped in a long, dark, wide corridor.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment." A rasping, eerie voice said.

"Whoever you are, show yourself! I am the great Athrenino, master of the galaxy, champion of the Dark Side, and heir to the Sith." Athrenino bellowed.

"You are an insignificant corpse which should have been abandoned long ago. If I had had my way, every last memory of you and your empire would have been scoured from the galaxy."

"Who are you? Show yourself! Or are you some sort of coward, afraid to face the likes of me?"

The source of the voice walked out from behind a pile of twisted scrap metal. The being walked boldly into the center of the corridor, and faced Athrenino.

"Do you know what you get when you fuse a Chiss, a Holowat, a Zabrak, and a Human? Me..."

"Who...what in the name of the Force are you?"

"Don't you remember me, my dear Athrenino? You do not remember all of the fond memories we share?" A feit light shined through a hole in the wall, illuminating the being which faced the reborn Sith Lord.

It stood well over seven feet tall. Its hair was not normal, but was thick strands, dark blue in color, which hung down to the beings shoulders. Where its eyes should have been white, they were red. The pupils glowed with a particularly strong red and white, and were ringed with black. The ears were long, pointed, and elf-like. Several horns protruded from the skull, in the same positions as the Zabrak. The hands were long and delicate, with extremely long multi-jointed digits. The skin was a thick, crusty, pale-blue, which glowed slightly in the lowered light.

"Tek, Tek? Is that you, Tek?" Athrenino took a half step closer to get a better look at the being.

"Guess again, Athrenino. Perhaps I can give you a hint. Look at me, straight at me. Look into my eyes, and see the reflection." The tall being, clothed in tattered rags and thick robes, took several steps closer to Athrenino, who could not take his eyes away from the two glowing red specks in the being's head. Within seconds, Athrenino lost control of his emotion, and fell to his knees screaming. His mind was reliving all of the terror, pain, horror, and fear which it had ever caused or exeperienced, with a particularly strong recollection of the slow and agonizing death of the once-beautiful planet of Iridonia, and all the pain suffered by the billions of Zabrak who had their lives sucked out of them by the Droch Plague, while the buildings around them were eaten away by unstoppable carnivorous molds, shown in frightening realism in Athrenino's mind.

"NOOOOO! GO AWAY! YOU ARE DEAD! YOU DO NOT EXIST!"

"Oh, but I am as real as you yourself are right now. I have returned to take the one thing which was denied of me...YOU!"

The mighty Sith Lord Athrenino layed at the feet of the strange being, shivering with exertion as he tried to repress the memories which had just been summoned to his awareness, and then spoke the name "Shadoloo"

"That is correct. It is time, Athrenino. Time for you to make the final sacrifice." Shadoloo held out his right hand, palm spread open and facing down. The Sith Lord Athrenino lifted off of the ground, then flew up through the metal ceiling, continuing upwards, smashing through floor and ceiling until he flew up through the roof and into the sky, falling back down through the holes his body had just created and falling through the ground into the basement. Shadoloo looked down at the hole which Athrenino had just formed, then fell down through the opening to the basement several hundred feet below.

The strange cross-breed Shadoloo dropped down to the ground, landing gracefully. Athrenino had already recovered his wits from the psychologica

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino jumped up. His eyes glowed with a hatered of Shadoloo. Just the name made his veins buldge outward. He disliked that ancient man. The very man that later reclaimed Iridonia as his own kingdom. He turned and watched as Shadoloo eyed Athrenino.
    Athrenino took his hands and placed them before him in an open formation. A great ball of energy fell from the heavens and Shadoloo, gazed upon it as he screamed out in horror. The energtic mass hit the ground sparking off in several directions. Shadoloo flew into the air, caused by the enormous blast and hit the wall. Causing it to fall down upon him.
    Athrenino took out his two Lightsabers and walked to the large pile of metal which lay over Shadoloo's body.

Meanwhile:
    Kondor walked into the main Senate building. His face torn by worry and regret. He kept askng himself the usally "what if?" questions. He pondered many times on his walk there if in deed Brins knew of Kondors idenity and his plans. Or if Deci had informed Brins of the sheild generators destruction. If so, Brins would be attacking soon. This he was afraid of. No one had ever taken into consideration wheter or not Brins ha din fact a true insider. What if Deci was in fact working under Brins Hamid, and all this time Kondor was following his own demise.
    He shook his head.
    "No..." he whispered. "Thats not true...I would have known of Deci's betrayal sooner..."
    His mind laughed at that thought. Then another question flashed through his mind. What if Deci had revealed his plans before the senate, and told them everything?
    Kondor took a deep breath, then chuckled to himself.
    Who would they believe more, a boy claimming that the Chacellor is corrupt? or a Chancellor claimming that the boy is delusional.
    Kondor opened the senate doors and stepped in side.
    Then cleared his throat and began.
    "As you know, earlier today the main power generators for our sheilds were hit by Deci. Now, Deci, yes at one point had been my apprentice and in fact even was a head leader amongst the Jedi Order. But no matter, he ha shown his involvement with Brins to bring this planet to its knees. I have already taen the previege of ordering a mass attack upon New Courscant and Malastare at day break. Brins and Deci cnnot hold out this attack forever, and will be forced to retreat."
    "Yes, but Chancellor Kondor, we have heard nothing from three systems, each responsible for the construction of our most deadly weapons. Without those the senate is wide open to lose." Senator Therop replied.
    "That may be Threop, but, not with these new weapons I had alredy ordered to be unlocked and unleshed to battle." Kondor replied.
    "And what weapons are these?" Therop asked.
    "They are the infamous Sith Needles. Discovered during our search of the local moon of Anfideon. Probably ditched to lessen the load of a dying ship." Kondor answered.
    "Okay then, answer this then for me Kondor, if Deci is behind this, and he did inform Brins, then where is this proof that a transmission had been made to Brins?" Senator Gortup asked.
    "I am currently having one of my men search that information out. You must allow me some time to discover this, but as for this war, as long as our shields are down we have no other choice but to attack and devert Brins's attention from Iridonia." Kondor replied, as the other Senators nodded their heads.
    "Good then it seems we all agree, we attack at day break..."

17. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    The pile of metal which covered Shadoloo pulsed with electricity, becoming energized. The tons of scrap twisted into a tight ball of electromagnetic metal, then shot from its location at Athrenino. The immense ball collapsed upon impacting with the Sith Lord, spreading the metal over the chaimber.

"That was not very nice of you. I think you may have broken one of my nails. Oh, I never did ask, how do you like your meat? I like mine well-done."

Shadoloo held his hands out in front of him, collecting oxygen, hydrogen, and heat in the palms. With a blast of the Force, the pockets of matter and energy erupted in a superheated flame, shooting out at Athrenino in a thick, twisting whirlwind. The current of flame exploded into a wall of fire as it impacted against Athrenino, spreading a hot and bright death throughout the basement.

Shadoloo laughed sinisterly as the crackling flame brushed against his skin, heating his new body. The only thing that kept Shadoloo from being consumed by the flame was a constant pressure on the force to keep the fire and heat away from him.

18. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:(Vorrd and Sela) Sela and Vorrd touched down on the floating platform outside of the autotorium where the Senate was currently in session. They gazed upon the building, old and run-down, but in time would be restored to its former greatness, no doubt.

Vorrd looked around, and found there was no one there to greet them.

"This is strange, Sela." He said, a bit apprehensive, "they direct us to land here, and then leave us hanging."

"Buisness as usual," Sela snorted.

Vordd looked at Sela, and smiled. He knew that she left to find her calling, but he also knew she hated the politics that went along with being a Jedi.

"Ha! You never could hide your disgust of politics Sela. Never."

Sela looked up at Vordd and grinned slyly.

"That obvious eh?"

"Quite." Vorrd responded.

"Master Klass!" A voice from behind said.

Vorrd turned around and looked into the face of a young man, barely in his twenties. He was unshaven, and unkept. His uniform noted that he was a member of the Iridonian security force, but to be so unkept was....unseemly.

"Yes?" Vorrd said, his nose wrinkled. The young man stunk. He obivously hadn't had a shower in awhile.

"Im Kile Heron, Leiutenant of the ISF. I'm here to escort you to the senate building. We spoke awhile ago, when you entered the system."

So this is the face behind the voice, Vorrd thought to himself.

"Very well, Kile. Lead on."

Kile turned around and headed to a small transport that was on the other side of the landing platform. It was small. Too small to be stuck with Kile.

"Vordd," Sela wispered.

"Yes?"

"We really don't have to ride with him, do we? I mean, he smells...."

Vorrd burst out laughing. Although he was still mourning his son, Sela had a way of making him laugh.

Kile stopped and turned quickly. With angry eyes he looked at Sela and Vorrd.

"What's so funny?" He said sneering.

"Private Joke." Sela said, biting her lip.

"Oh. Okay." With that, Kyle stepped into the transport.

"You'd better hurry," he said."I already informed the Senate Guard you are on your way."

"Just what is going on here, Kile? Why have we been summoned to the Senate Proceedings?"

Sitting down behind the controls, Kile began to explain.

"Capitan Vailani has summoned any and all Jedi he can to the Senate to protect its members while they are in session. I figured seince you were already on your way here, you might as well go too."

"How truely noble of you," Vorrd said, a hint of irritaiton on his voice, "But I must get to the Jedi Council. I have had a run-in with a great evil, and I must speak with them."

"Sorry," Kile said. "I already told them you were on your way."

Sela prepared to enter the transport, and kile stuck out his arm, blocking her path.

"Jedi only." He sneered at Sela.

"She was a Jedi," Vorrd spoke, "And she's my freind. Either she goes, or I dont go."

Kile looked at Vorrd, and then back to Sela. Slowly, he lowered his arm.

"Whatever. Get in the transport, woman."

Sela entered the transport, and sat down beside Vorrd. She leaned close to him, and wispered in his ear,

"Kind of cocky, isn't he?"

Vorrd, in turn leaned close to Sela and said,

"Its the same everywhere. Security officers let the power go to thier heads. Pay him no mind. I've seen a thousand like him before, and probally a thousand more before I become one with the force."

"Very well Vorrd. As you wish."

Kile pushed foreward on the conrols, and Sela and Vorrd began the short trip to the Senate building.

Where an old friend was already there......

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The fire ball swirled about Athrenino's body, then gathered into a collective ball of flaming hot materials and was flung back towards Shadoloo.
    "I am a vegitarian..." Athreninio replied as the flaming ball struck Shadoloo and knocked him to the floor. The fire spread about him, and Shadoloo kicked it trying to put it out.
    Athrenino wipped off his hands and began his walk to the next story when he felt a tug at his cloak.
    Shadoloo lay on his stomach, hands holding onto Athrenino's cloak, growling like a dog. Athrenino quickly picked him up and tossed him onto the floor, cracking the cement beneath him.
    Then picked him up, and using his knee kicked him up through the roof and high into the atmosphere.

20. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Shadoloo slowed his descent, and touched down on the roof of the factory with barely a sound. He waited impatiently for Athrenino to make his way up. The old man emerged from the stairway, obviously tired from the long walk, with beads of sweat and blood rolling down his forehead.

"Took you long enough. Now, no more distractions. I have brought some people who would like to meet you." Out from behind Shadoloo stepped another person, an exat duplicate of Shadoloo himself. From behind each of them stepped another. Then another. Soon Athrenino was completely ringed by dozens of identical beings, each with a distinct and real Force presence. Each drew a different color lightsaber, and spoke in unison.

"You see, Athrenino. Your parlor tricks are amusing, but old. Old like your joints, and your ideologies. If you are into tricks, then why don't we try some original ones."

The dozens of identical individuals charged at Athrenino simultaneously, bringing their dozens of lightsaber blades down upon the Sith. Athrenino's metal arms sprouted several blades, and began swiping violently to prevent the strikes from hitting him.

Soon after, the Shadoloos were joined by several identical copies of Brins Hamid. Then, from the shadows, came several Darth Protius' and Lord Monestarios. Master Yoda appeared not long after. Then Tek walked from one of the stairways, holding hands with Athrenino's daughter Vanessa.

The roof of the factory was now swarming with dozens of lightsaber-weilding Jedi and Sith, each determined to take the life of Lord Athrenino. Just as Athrenino was about to be completely overcome by the hundreds of enemies, they all dissappeared. Athrenino was left alone on the roof, wounded from the lightsaber battle, while his worst fears and memories welled up inside of him again. From the cloudy sky above, a single bolt of lightening shot down, attracted by Athrenino's metal arms. The explosion from the lightening bolt collapsed the ceiling, causing it to cave in upon the floor below.

From beyond the horizon, millions of bats flooded the sky and dove down upon Athrenino, determined to consume his flesh. Following the bats were dozens of Sith nightbeasts from Korriban, entombed on Iridonia millenia ago during Shadoloo's past life. They were accompanied by Tuk'ata and H'ssiss, who were each attracted by Athrenino's distinct presence.

Shadoloo stood on a nearby roof, laughing to himself as he watched the proceedings, all the while summoning another flurry of Force energy to direct upon Athrenino.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "You may have Bats, and people Shadoloo, but your games are just that little magic tricks...allow me to show you how a real Dark Sith Overlord deals with these pathetic tricks..." Athrenino replied grabbing for his Lightsaber.
    "Your games are far over...Shadoloo...Now see the Dark Sides true powers!!!!"
    Athrneino stood and plunged his Lightsaber into the concrete floor. it glowed with an emmense radiation, then like a nuclear explosion expolded outward and sucked everything inward towards its black center.

-5 min. Later-

"Welcome to my world Shadoloo, this is my world of exile, and defeat, this is much for you as it was for me on that wayward planet during our last encouter aboard the spinning twiring mass of junk. That Star Destroyer. Here though, your powers are helpless...the only thing that you can use is your Ligtsaber. But the flip side is we're not alone."
    Just then thousands of dark figures appeared. Each one growling and screeching.
    "These are my minons...they have been waiting for a little treat..." Athrenino replied. "I hate to disappoint them..."

22. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Xanias hid a small, baleful sneer for a moment or two as she sensed something through the force.

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brins was orchestrating the finishing touches on his second mobile armor when an urgent message was handed to him. It was from someone named Deci. Brins turned to his comm officer.

"Hmm. It appears there is disertion among the ranks in Kondor's Republic. Send 3 ISSDs, 100 ball suits, 300 Dodans, the Winged Dodan, the Death Sith, and the Big Zed to ivestigate this occurence. If the shields are truly down or at a low level. The forces have permission to take Iridonia by force. If they can't take it by force they have the right to destroy it."

"But sir, isn't that your homeworld?"

"It ceased to be my, and the Zabraks homeworld when Athrenino corrupted it. For that I will never forgive him. If we act now we may be able to repair the damage the infidels have done to my beutiful planet. But it isn't anything to me or the Zabrak in its current state. So it is expendable."

"Right, sir."

Eight hours later. Iridonian space.

The forces of Brins drop out of hyperspace, the three massive superstar destroyers flanked by a general each and at least a hundred Dodans. The suits part and the balls are deployed. Exar Kun II sends a comm message to Irdionia, "This is the forces of Brins. Headed by Exar Kun, Darth Bane, and Brakiss. Surrender now and we will show you mercy. If you do not, then we will be forced to take action."

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor hearing this message transmitted to him by the senates ground forces stood looking out towards the Iridonian night sky. In the midst of all this chaos Iridonia looked clear and peaceful. but soon, Iridonia would be a burnt, charred piece of land. No longer useful to anyone. But Brins...
    He picked up his hand transmittor and sighed. He knew what he had to do.
    "This is Chancellor Kondor. You have our will, we will come in quietly..."

-30 Minutes eariler-

"What? are you crazy?" Senator Therplio asked.
    "Trust me, this will work..." Kondor replied, reassuring them that he knew what he was doing.
    "Giving up is not a plan..." Fancor replied.
    "Then what is? attacking Brins?" Kondor asked.
    The senators gave a blank look then asked, "But why you?"
    "Because if we fire upon him he'll only fire back twice as strong...Besides maybe this surrender will allow our forces to take them out from the inside..." Kondor answered, rushing to the door. "It is our only hope of winning..."

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I almost forgot to add Lord Athrenino's character sheet...this shoud help alot of you out...

Basic

Name: Lord Athrenino
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): Lord Athrenino led the fight against the Jedi 2,000years earlier. Now, 2,000
    Years later Athrenino returns to get revenge upon both Brins and anyone who opposes him.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Grey
    Skin Color: White
    Weight: 129 Ibs.
    Height: 5'9
    Clothing: Clothes just like Count Dooku.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: I have a mechanical arm from when Fossik the little
    Jedi Ewok cut off my arm in the last thread. And yet another from another Jedi
    incident.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Double bladed, much like Count Dooku's one
    bladed bent, but, two bladed. In addition, mine can detach to form two Lightsabers.
    Lightsaber Color: Red
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Supreme Dark Overlord (Empire Figure
    Always referred to as Lord Athrenino, or M'lord. Never Darth.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.