main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    "Hahaha, Athrenino, you are so pathetic. You may be an expert of the dark side of the force, but that is only a minute aspect of the entire continuum. While you were conquering worlds and killing people, I was exploring and mastering every form of Force use known to this galaxy. By denying me the use of the Dark Side, you have allowed me to focus that much more energy into my actions."

The thousands of deformed minions attacked Shadoloo, attempting to attack and destroy him. Their constant and persistant attacks had no effect. The swipes of their claws did not touch him, but instead fell through him as if he were a ghost.

"Simple tricks, simple solutions. Your attacks upon me are useless after I changed my wavelegnth in the Force. Do you know how to do that...change your wavelegnth? No, I didn't think so. Your followers were so close to achieving it three thousand years ago, but I had to interfere with the discovery."

Shadoloo's image grew to the size of a collossus, dominating the center of Athrenino's world.

"Have you heard of the Ta-Ree, Athrenino? It is a remarkable energy force which was created by the most incredible of means. I once attempted to recreate the conditions that caused the creation of the Ta-Ree, but I should have remembered that one can only influence the fabric of the universe, not alter it. Well, anyway, this energy field only existed in a certain region of the galaxy, a region which is far beyond any that you have traveled to. The powers of this energy field were manifested in locations and items, such as planets and mechanical devices...and crystals. One in particular. The one that was used to bring me back to the world of the living. The one that inextricably binds me to that energy field during every moment of my existance, and which feeds me even now. And do you know what is the most interesting fact about this energy field? It is completely immune to the machinations of the Jedi and Sith. Let me demonstrate..."

The immense form of Shadoloo began to glow brightly, until only the outline of his shape could be seen. The light coming from him touched each of Athrenino's minions, reflecting off of and through them like they were prisims. Soon, the entire plane of existance was filled with light and color, and Athrenino's beings were dispelled.

"You have given me the one thing that I have always wanted...access to your mind. There was only one place that I could not go, one place where I could not reach, one frontier that I could not see. By bringing me here, you have broken down those walls and let me enter your mind. You may have been the master of brute stregnth and power on the outside world, but your unstable temper and hedonistic lifestyle have deprived you of the balance needed to control your feelings and emotions, and your own form. While you were among the ranks of the dead, I was practicing the ways to take control of your mind and your body. You have begun the process, and I will finish it."

Athrenino's dark world was consumed by the colored light of the Ta-Ree, which tore down the walls of Athrenino's imagination and opened up the Sith Lord's mind to Shadoloo.

A crack of thunder...A burst of lightening...a new world formed

"Do you recognize this place Athrenino?" Shadoloo said. He looked out at a blasted field, wet with blood and dried by ground up bone. The sky burned red and black with polluting fire. All around, the bodies of the dead and dying lay.

"This is your mind. Not some illusion or pseudo-world, but your actual mind. When you pulled me into your imaginary world, you gave me access to your mind. All I needed to do was break down the barrier between your imagination and your subcontious using a power you are unfamiliar with. Now we are not in a real or an imaginary world, we are inside of you. Physical power is no longer applicable. Our physical forms do not matter here, only the prowess of our minds. This is what I have always wanted. This is what I have been training for for 4000 years, with the short interrupt

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Meanwhile, outside the current mayhem: Azcewl knelt on the ground, as if to rest but only laid his head upon a rock. Raiden looked rather confused, but still stood in the shadows, not saying or doing anything. Azcewl then spoke:

The force is flooding with emotion.... good and bad. Light crashing with dark, it is a strange feeling, that so much fear is echoed through this Athrenino........ This Shadoloo..... Indignities that I have not been tested against, for my time is before them, and it is with circumstance that we share this frame of dimension.

Azcewl got up, though slowly, and cautiously.

I am weak, for these ingrates knew nothing of how to raise me, and for that I suffer. But this Raven you speak of, I feel very little of his presence, and I feel he will be an easy task to vanquish........ Many things have changed, and I shall reveal myself, in the future. But now... I need......

Azcewl paused, and turned around, as if thinking.

I need food..... tell me, where is a well populated system, that has little government?

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino fell to the floor. His mind no longer functioned. He was just a sitting vegetable. Drooling about himself, he had no motion nor could he think. Shadoloo had really done him in.

4. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    Athrenino's spirit was tucked away in a small recess of the mind. The being Shadoloo tore down the walls of Athrenino's subcontious. He/It/They streched the legs and arms of Shadoloo through the body of Athrenino. The spirit reached through the cells, reforming the bonds, putting the body back together. The cells were unfamiliar with the new presence, having only known Athrenino for their entire lives. They were fearful of the unknown, and tried to reject the new presence. The heart stopped, the organs failed, and the brain stopped functioning.

Shadoloo worked desperately to save the body, capturing the weak cells, reforming the bonds. The cells gradually came to accept the new resident. They began to obey the commands of the new occupant. Shadoloo impelled the organs to work again. The body came back to life. The physical form of Athrenino stood, shakily at first, but then more confidently. The nerves were massaged back into activity. Athrenino/Shadoloo wiped off the vomit from his chin with one metallic hand. He looked around at the ruins of what was once the factory. Near him was the wounded body of Shadoloo.

Moments later, that body stood again. Shadoloo and Athrenino...one contiousness, four spirits, two bodies.

The feeling was more than euphoric. Shadoloo saw the world through four eyes. The experience was odd at first, but then became more natural. The crossbreed Shadoloo and the android Shadoloo walked from the factory district to a safer location, where he/they could meditate and practice living as two individuals at once.

But in the back of his mind, nagging, pleading, argueing, fighting...was the voice of Athrenino. The real Athrenino. The Athrenino which was held in bondage in the back of the mind of one of the two individuals which Shadoloo controlled. Athrenino tried to fight and to wrest control of his body back, but he was tired and wounded. Shadoloo also was exhausted, but the euphoria of achieving his life's goal, the conquest of Athrenino, kept him from succumbing to Athrenino's requests and demands that the body be relinquished to him.

5. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Xanias thought for a moment, then said, "Tatooine is..." She stopped mid-sentence, spotting Raiden out of the corner of her eye.

6. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    A week later

The reqruitment had gone.. not that well, nearly 1000 men had been reqruited.

"That have to do" Deci thought.

The ship yards and the HQ was finished, and the fighters were in production.

Deci had no use for gigantic star ships or destroyers, he knew that one fighter could take out an SSD.
    Anyway, he didnt have the time to build any star destroyer, it would take to long. And these bounty hunters and..scum.. surley couldnt handle a SSD , the fighters would suite them fine..

One more week, one more, and then the senate would be gone...

7. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Its been a week since Raven had beat Ocnayson and gained control over the Society. Ocnayson had forseen this and was glad that Raven was in control. He would now advise Raven at his side.

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "A reward," Veila replied to Ragnok.
    "A big reward, 300,000 rupees," she added with no emotion on her face or in the way she spoke to Ragnok.
    "And I'll not tab you anymore," Veila replied to his little comment.
    "I do not use people anyway," Veila said as Ragnok and Veila were walking down the hall, no one was around now but the two of them heading down the hall.
    "Let me know what your decision is and you know where I am," Veila said as she passed him and left down the halls, her head tails waving as she strolled off and was staring forward.

Veila then had headed to her quarters, in there, Veila grabbed all her research and items with Athrenino and the people in his life.

"If I find his droids, I'll be sure to find some items of Vanessa and Tek to reincarnate them," Veila said as she packed the stuff up, swung a bag around her shoulder, and was going to get a ship ready.

9. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    "Master the we have new members in training." Ocnayson informed Raven.
    "I'll be there soon." Raven turned off his transmiter and headed to the training center. "Hello future members of the Dark Society. You will call me master. You will also go through a six week trainig course that will test your ability likes its never been tested before. I regret to tell you that there is no room on the council for you because we are full, but that doesn't mean that there aren't positions that you can earn until there is room if you were persuing a space on the council. I'll leave you now and bid you good luck on your trainig." Raven left after he finished. Ocnayson followed behind him. Ocnayson has been completing Raven training so that he would be the most powerfulest member ever in the dark society. So far he was suceeding.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    The Big Zed made a monstrous thunder as it lowered its massive body to the ground. DeathSith and Winged Dodan landed beside it as the Dodans themselves began destroying any building they could find. It was all a part of the purification process. But the three generals were standing infront of the massive Senate chambers. Brakiss spoke through the comm, "BRING US THE ONE CALLED KONDOR AND THE HEAD COUNCIL MEMBERS. THEY ARE TO BE TRIED FOR THE MURDER OF THE SENATOR FROM MALASTARE." Brakiss waited as the Band and Kun drew their giant lightsabers, ready for anything.

11. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: You guys totally lost me.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: I have a mechanical arm from when Fossik the little
    Jedi Ewok cut off my arm in the last thread.

I was that little Jedi Master Ewok, W00t, w00t!

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor walked up and placed himself within the view of the two generals.
    "It is I, you are looking for..." Kondor replied, turning and running behind a building. His plan had been simple. Well he ran about distracting these commanders three Eclipse Star Destroyers and three main units of Sith Orbs entered space. Soon Brins's main forces would have to fall back.
    His plan was absoutly brilliant. But, how would he dodge these idiots any longer. Then he remembered of this place he had visited earlier. A place where he could be well hidden, but, yet still keep he attention of his troops. He chuckled then ran towards the large power supply building on the outskirts of town. Soon... he repeated silently to himself. Soon...

13. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    The crossbreed Shadoloo and the Athrenino/Shadoloo left their hiding place, which was becoming vulnerable to Brins' attacks. The two injured bodies climbed into an old shuttle, which lifted off from the planet and set a course for Kuat.

14. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Tatooine.... a planet renowned for its desolation, yet its contributions to the force are equally significant. Yes... Tatooine will suit nicely, we shall go there, and I shall feed.

Azcewl raised his hand, the stone above crumbled and fell apart to dusk, Raiden was about to make his move, whatever that may be, but Azcewl turned towards him.

You shall come with us, seven. You still have things to do, as do I... but I am weak, now come! Both of you.

Azcewl slowly ascended upward, though a closer look would reveal that his feet did not even touch the ground... for he was gliding. After several minutes walking they reached the surface, which was flat of concrete (a outland military base) sirens where alarming, and ships were abound in flight.

They don?t like what I did. Said Azcewl in a slight laugh. They will not let us leave, they want me... and it is not for me to escape.

Several fighters swooped down, shooting several blasts of missiles. Azcewl simply raised his hand, stopping the missiles in mid flight... then, as if time itself was being manipulated, each missile was sent back to its host, causing every fighter to be destroyed. But that was not the end. Azcewl looked up at the command tower, then after a few moments of simply staring at it, the base of the tower buckled, and fell down into a massive heap of dust.

Azcewl then raised his hand towards the barracks of an infantry unit, a large unit at that. Each barracks exploded everywhere, soldiers running out, some on fire, screaming. The soldiers that happened to immobilized and who ran towards Azcewl stopped mid step as they came face to face with him.

?It.... it.... it?s the thirteenth one!? several of the soldiers screamed, ?What are you waiting for? We can?t let him escape alive!? All the soldiers then fire at point blank range at Azcewl, who in turn raised his hand, stopping every blast in mid air, and evaporating into nothing. Azcewl then raised his hand towards the soldiers, who each in turn fell to the ground dead. Azcewl then turned towards Xanias and Raiden, saying:

In a matter of moments, this military is destroyed, and I have yet to become of full strength. Now come, we shall use your ship Raiden, it is the only one now intact, I have made sure of that.

They walked several yards into a hanger, they entered the ship and blasted off towards Tatooine. Raiden flying the ship, who had just noticed Azcewl had not blinked, not once. He shook this notion off, and piloted the ship, Xanias sitting next to him, Azcewl in the back.... meditating...... or something that was unfamiliar to both Xanias and Raiden.

?We should arrive at Tatooine in six hours.? said Raiden as he flicked the controls to auto pilot, he didn?t like the way Azcewl felt, the vibes he admitted was unlike anything he ever felt. And he had many unanswered questions.

?Xanias...? Raiden said as sincere as possibly towards her, ?If you don?t mind me asking, who is this Raven? What exactly did he do to you??

15. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    The shuttle carrying Shadoloo and Athrenino reached deep space, but never had the chance to make the jump to hyperspace. Two missiles collided with the ship, the first knocking out the shields, while the second incapacitated the engines.

A small craft, similar to most smuggling vessels, swooped down upon the shuttle. It extended a boarding tube through with the ship's sole occupant entered the shuttle.

The Chiss who had attacked the Shadoloos strode boldly into the main room of the shuttle, with a lightsaber in each hand. The crossbreed and Athrenino watched the being enter, and both faces showed a mild shock. The Chiss Shadoloo, who had been left for dead on the distant tombworld, had returned from the dead.

"Oh, I was never dead" the Chiss said, anticipating and responding to the question before it came. "In fact, I had just come alive."

"I stole your life from you, how is this possible?" The Athrenino and crossbreed Shadoloo said simultaneously.

"When you created me inside my mother's womb years ago, you had left a part of yourself in my being. Then, years later, this seed of yours grew to consume me, and turned me into your slave. I brought you the Sith and the Jedi, and presented them for you to take the bodies of. Then you betrayed me, and tried to take my body as well. All you succeeded in doing was taking your seed out of my body, freeing my mind and my spirit to do as it pleased. You left me for dead, and I remained upon that tombworld for hours, suffering silently. I have come to show you what suffering is truly like."

The Chiss ignited both lightsabers, and stood on guard. The two bodies inhabited by the ancient Shadoloo laughed simultaneously, then lifted their hands together. Force lightening shot from them, touching but not having any physical effect upon the Chiss. They then attempted a simple Force choke, again with no results.

"Don't you see? By creating me, you inextricably tied our being together. My body is one with yours, even though they exist in two..no, three...seperate locations and are inhabited by two...six...spirits. Your powers can not harm me without harming yourself, and neither can mine. There is only one way to determine the victor in this battle."

He lifted his lightsabers into a salute, awaiting the Athrenino/Shadoloo and crossbreed Shadoloo to do the same. Within seconds, the Chiss was encircled by the supernatural fighting force of two Dark Masters who were linked by a single mind. The Chiss should have been overcome by the overwhelming odds, but instead could easily parry each blow.

"The movements you make are the same ones I would make, and so I know how to counter you. You can continue this for as long as you want, but I will be able to stop anything that you can think of." The Chiss Shadoloo said.

The ancient reincarnation of Shadoloo and the Athrenino growled in anger, attacking with more ferocity, and more clumsiness. During one particularly brutal thrust, the Chiss dropped and rolled out from between his assailants, allowing their blades to impact against each other's flesh. The one Shadoloo cried out in pain through both bodies, giving an opening for the Chiss.

The Chiss incarnation of Shadoloo rolled foreward again, swinging his blades in three wide sweeping arcs. The lightsabers of Athrenino and the ancient Shadoloo were cut apart at the hilt, instantly killing the blade. The Chiss continued his swing with his right hand blade, bringing the lightsaber point-first through the chest of the ancient crossbreed Shadoloo. The Chiss twisted around, bringing the left blade up through Athrenino's left arm, severing the metallic hand, and bringing the blade to rest in Athrenino's chest.

The Chiss switched both blades off, allowing the two bodies of Shadoloo to fall to the ground. The crossbreed grinned as it watched white blood flow from its wound onto the carpeted ground. Its eyes rolled back in its head, and the body collapsed. Athrenino also fell to the ground, shaking like an epileptic as the ancient spirit of Sha

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "I work for no one..." Athrenino moaned, "And I serve no body, but those I trust, my place is not here with you. But, rather with my people on Iridonia."

17. 7-7-7

Dec 15, 2002
    "Very well then. That is your choice, and I shall respect it."

Shad continued on to the exit shaft, but stopped once before stepping through. "We may have been friends one, in another life. We may have been able to work together. Pity, now my burden will be further weighted."

He continued on back to his ship, leaving Athrenino behind. The Chiss activated a beacon on the damaged shuttle, calling Brins' forces to it.

The larger ship which Shad piloted detached from the shuttle, then made the jump to an unknown hyperspace coordinate, leaving Athrenino's shuttle out in the open for Brins to retrieve.

18. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Xanias looked at Raiden then returned to the small computer in her hand. "Well...?" She sighed and set the computer down, staring long and hard at Raiden. "I said earlier. If you weren't listening, tough luck." She picked up her machine and walked out.

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The next day had come and Veila was up early, up before anyone else basically. Heading to where guests would stay, Veila knocked on one of the doors, the door slid up and Veila headed in. Ragnok was there, up and ready to either leave or help.

"So have you made your decision?" Veila asked as she stood there, and no emotion on her face.

20. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    "I have decided on taking up that offer..." he said as his helmet masked his voice. He took a side forward towards her. "Besides from taking up this offer, I have decided to take up as your bodyguard as well. Aside from being partners."

He was ready to go.

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    IN SPACE ABOVE IRIDONIA

The three Eclipse Star Destroyers came out of hyperspace directly in front of the Iridonian Super Star Destroyers, which had been positioned for easy escape if needed.

Brakiss was in communication. "Treachery. Send the balls to destroy the orbs and needles. Have them target the needles. You three, just use your superlasers and take out the Eclipses."

"Yes sir."

The captains all turned and issued the commands. In one minute, the charged up superlasers took aim and fired, another twenty seconds passed and three more superlaser shots were fired at the Eclipses.

OOC: More than enough to take out those three anoyances.

IC: The balls all turned their heavy turbo-lasers on the hapless needles and fired.

BACK ON IRIDONIA

Brakiss commed Kun and Bane. "You go get Kondor. I'll disband the Senate."

"Yes sir." With that, the Death Sith and the Winged Dodan went after Kondor.

Brakiss broadcast over the loudspeaker as he charged his superlaser and aimed it at the Senate building.

"I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE SENATE IS HEREBY DISBANDED." And with that he fired.

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Visha stared at Ragnok.

"A bodygaurd," she thought in her head. She wondered what had gotten into him.

Visha made no comment. Heading out Visha and Ragnok headed to the ship. As they did, Visha had left some holographich message for just in case anyone wondered where she was.

Heading inside the ship, she headed to the main control room.

23. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok took what he said about being a bodyguard for her a bad way. She was silent after that, so he keep quiet.

Inside the ship he took the co-pilot seat for himself.

OOC: Did you change your name to Visha?

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor heard the expolsion, though no one had been within the senate. Luckily eveyone had ben evacuated to a hidden location within the main temple, which had been heavly sheilded.
    Kondor chuckled as he cold see their fces when they found out the building had been evacuated.
    See, Kondor knew that Brins needed him in order to call off this war. He also knew that with the Senate dead, Kondor could then pass this treaty off to the surrounding planets claimming it all to be a mistake, nd the death of the senate an accidental fire, thus clearing Brins.
    Kondor reached inside his cloak and pulled out a comm. Link.
    "Commander!" Kondor said pressing the small green button.
    "Yes sir?" the commander asked.
    "Get a ship into that sky and ordr thosefive other ships to circle the planet. I need six orbs up imediatley. And get a cam-bot to film the damage done, then send it in an escape pod to the central system, allow them to see who the real traitor is..."
    "yes sir!" the commander replied as Kondor switched off his comm. Link.
    "Excellent,well old pal Brins, here comes Kondor." Kondor replied as he whiped out his blaster rife and charged the men running after him. Killing them all.
    "Now, lets see what idiot you send to me next..."

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

Bane's voice came. "We found him, sir. He tried to take us down with a sidearm. Kun is on the other side and we have him cornered."

"Good," Brakiss said. We've done our part. "Dodans, lets head space bound."

With that, the Big Zed and the Dodans headed for space.

OOC: This post worked better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.