main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    One after another unmarked ships entered the sky above Iridonia, shotting at the trespassers.
    Kondor looked up and noticed a giant war had begun. As one of the men rounded the cornor, Kondor kicked him to the ground. And held him there well Kondor grabbed for his blaster.
    "Here's a message for you to get to Brins...no Treaty!"
    And with that he pulled back on the trigger.

(Above Iridonia)

Athrenino floated along the atmosphere, until finally he was pulled in by one of the alliance ships, and loaded into a shuttle to be flown to a safer location.

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    The order for retreat was called in. The balls were loaded as the Dodans provided cover. Ten Dodan's were lost before the 3 Iridonian Super Star Destroyers were in hyperspace.

Back on the ground.

The Death Sith's shield absorbed the kick and blaster shot. But, having no time to spare, ignited its thrusters along with the the Wing Dodan and they too were soon in space and in hyperspace.

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor lay on the ground. His arms badly bruised and his legs scratched. But, other then that, there seemed to be no real damage to his body, nothing that could not heal atleast.
    He tried to get up, but the pain was too much to handle.

(Iridonian Atmosphere)

The heavy bulk cruisers began their decent, towards the Iridonian surface. Lord Athrenino's shuttle not to far behind landed a few feetfrom the industry factories, and army manufactoring plants. He would not allow this madness to continue. He would have to order Stridarious to speed up the attack...

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    IC: Raiden readied the ship for landing on Tatooine.

OOC: Happy?

5. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
  6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I have decided, after talking with DA to switch over to the method he approved. So in about a week maybe two this thread will be shut down..so if you have anything you are waiting to do, please do it now! Thanks,
    Stridarious

Oh before I forget, in your PM boxes befoe he switch some or most of you will recive an inventation to this new thread. That is the only way you are to be admitted. So watch those PMs....

7. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    1500 fighters left the unkown planet and 500 stayed behind to guard it.. Deci didnt realy care about them.. but the men had requierd it.

outside Iridonia

Out of hyperspace came 1500 fighters, all skilled bounty and assasins that with ease glorified any star pilot in any army, with their skills and tricks they would sure be a pain in the but for any frand army.

1000 of them engaged The three Eclipse Star Destroyers and the Iridonian Super Star Destroyers, caring none whom they shot at, and having the shields and command-bridge as main target.

The other 500 flew into Iridonia air and started to shot at anything that mooved causing an great confusion on the ground "what?! who are they??".

Deci used the force to find Kondor,he flew low and fast. Soon he saw kondor laying on the ground.
    Deci fired a burst of laser at him, Kondor senced this and roled back behind the building even though he was in great pain.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor then, as fast as he could walked towards the main hanger where his fighter plane had been sitting. Though the pain spread Kndor knew what he had to do. He had to somehow warn the others and have them evacuate until this war here on Iridonia could be diverted.

9. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    "Ocnayson, the first thing that we should do is make an army."
    "When you father gave me this body he told me wherehe had a small army with alot of ships. He also gave 20 technitions to help build a bigger army. Ever sence then we have a school for building armies. We have an android army of ten thousand as we speak."
    "excellent." Raven replied pleased with what he heard. "I think that we should vote on making new laws that will be enforced. He votes yes on this matter." Everybody typed in yes on their small moniters in the chair arm. Then they sent it to be recorded. "That settles that. I have already made a list of laws. If you like tell me if not give sugestens on what need to be changed. Law 1 once a member of the Society always a member.
    Law 2 anything the council votes on goes. Law 3 The leader of the council decides the punishment for the crimes that people have commited. Law 4 all crimes that can be commited are in the criminal book and will be enforced by the new police force. What do you think." There were no objections. "Thats all for today. The council is dimissed unless there is anbody who has anything to say." There was no answer. "Ok then you are dismissed." The council left the room. Raven left last to his office. "Raven made some calls to the anouncement people to tell the laws. Then he called the acdemy to start a police force class. The was already a police force but it was never used due to the council being soft on the society. Raven had noticed that the members here wern't as powerful as the ones that came form Corusant.

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The main thursters thumped loudly and Kondor's fighter roared out of the hanger. He pulled back on the trigger and began his attack on the oncoming fighter ships. Which seemed to be unmarked.
    Intersting, Kondor thought. Why would they do that?
    He flipped his plane and used the nose to ram a nearby fighter plane that had been shotting to the people in the villiage below.
    "I've got you now!" Kondor screamed.
    Then a huge burst of red covered his windows, as the fighter craft he had been ramming, exploded.

11. Vicious_Amidala

Vicious_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2002
    ooc: ok, i guess i did go a little too far with the bios, :D im sorry.

Im really confused now. i know that 666 took Athrenino, and Brins is doing something on Irodonia, i dont know what though. Explain.

12. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Oops, it's Veila still, I'm just working on a story with a friend and I was thinking of that name so I typed it. lol

Veila turned on the ship, a loud crank was made and everything was all lit up. Switching things to the right controls, the ship lifted off the ground and zoomed off with red flames burning back. Veila and Ragnok were on their way to Irodonia now. It was time to go and find Athrenino's droids with some other things that belonged to the people that were in his life.

13. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok turned his chair to the side and clicked a couple or controls and turned back to the main consule. "Everything is ready Veila." his said through his helmet.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila stared forward and had nodded to Ragnok. The two were flying off now to Irodonia.

"It shall take 5 hours to reach Irodonia," she said as she then stood up and headed out of the main control room.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino landed in a nearby field. And exited the shuttle. He was needed, especially in this time of great difficulty.

16. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci made a turn and whent after Kondor, fiering massive bursts of shot at his fighter.

17. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    He was stuck in Veila's ship for 4 more hours. He still sat at the mains of the ship, he did sccan readings of near-by area.

It wasn't going to be soon until Veila and Ragnok would find trouble, he knew what he was going to face on Irodonia. He turned the auto-pilot on and walked over to the little bed in the large cockpit, he laid down on the bed, it was a little small but nothing he couldn't handle.

He drifted off to sleep with his armor and helmet on.

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    4 hours had passed. Veila had headed over to the main control room after practicing her skills and polishing up her blasters, making sure everything was working. There was Irodonia before her very eyes. Turning the ship of automatic pilot, Veila flew the ship down through the atmosphere of Irodonia. Landing the ship in the forest, Veila headed to find Ragnok. Veila had found him and she tapped on his armor with her blaster. She saw him lifting his head up.

"Time to work," Veila said as she headed out of the ship as the ramp had gone down.

Looking around, she turned on her hand held computer and a map popped up of Irodonia. Readings were being taken for when finding the droids, a blinking light would be coming from the computer.

Heading off further into the forest, Veila saw Ragnok behind her, coming up. Stepping over logs and dead creatures, Veila followed the map and kept on going.

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok stepped over the dead bodies of creatures. "What the hell happened here?" his voice muffled.

He slowly followed behind Veila, he looked around. "I don't like this... I feel like were being watched."

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I know, but that's the way of this planet," Veila said as she felt some presence around, not a presence she was familiar with.

Turning to look around the trees, a dark shadow she saw and then it disappeared. Shaking her head, Veila kept on going.

"Some creature once lived here, the creature had eaten everything, whiping everything out, but I don't know if it's still around, there was a story of a human being turned into a creature and then being murdered, but there was another creauture," Veila responded to Ragnok's question.

Heading through the forest, the darkness kept growing and growing.

21. Radical-Edward

Radical-Edward Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2002
    This is Vicious_Amidala

That is all I have to say right now

Thank You

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Veila didn't know the true him, he wanted to tell her but it was best not, his hidden lightsaber was tucked into his utility belt. His armor concealed and hid his powers; he was once a Jedi from his mothers stand. But he was born a Mandalorian by his father side and grows up learning from his father. He sided with being a Bounty Hunter then following the Jedi laws, maybe that?s why he became an outcast of the Jedi.

His armor gave him advantages as did the force, no one can sense it from him but he could use it. He stepped over a large dead creature, he noticed another dead creature on the other side, and it looked like it was ripped to dead. Then a roar came from ahead, he stopped beside Veila, and Ragnok used the force to tap into. ?Its just ahead of us, behind those group of trees.? He pointed at; he withdrew one of his blasters. ?Prepare yourself.?

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila nodded. She had sensed something dark up ahead too, but not exactly where, but Ragonk had done that. Heading up the hill, leaves slipping down the hill as she headed up, she could hear breathing or something like that. Head cocked to the side, listening to the beast ahead.

As she was past the tree, a swipe of a huge claw was taken, Veila had leaped down to a knelt position and she rolled off. Standing up she saw the creature. Black and red eyes glared from it. The creature was huge and looked very much like a werewolf type.

Igniting her lightsaber, she was ready to attack.

24. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    The Creature was not far from Veila, he tmed the exact moment to jump in, the time was now, he ran towards the creature and Veila, he held both blasters and fired ipon the beast, he swung at tim as he ran at it, The force timed everything for him as he ducked the massive claws and rolled, he came up on the other side of the creature, he fired his blasters as the creature turned again. Ragnok thought to himself. This is going to be harder than I thought. he thought aout pulling out his lightsaber but ignore that, the time wasn't now to reveal everything.

Veila jumped in and fought the beast with her lightsaber, the creature slashed at her and cut through a tree, but missed her. The force triggered him, she was going to get hit by the creature, he leaped and pushed Veila out of the way. Instead the creature swiped Ragnok's armor, knocking him against a tree and knocked the wind of of him.

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002

Raiden landed the ship on the outskirts of a large city, he unbuckled his seat and walked to the aft of the ship. He looked and looked but did not fine Azcewl, but after a couple more moments of searching, he discovered Xanias, daydreaming in one of the private rooms of the ship.

?Azcewl is gone,? Raiden said towards Xanias, ?Do you know where he is??

Sadly Raiden expect an answer no more then the shrug of her shoulders, so he did not linger. Instead he headed for the starboard looking over the censors of the ship, but to no avail. Several moments had past, and Raiden made his way back towards the aft of the ship.

?Xanias,? said Raiden as he threw a large bag at her, ?Pack up some stuff, we?re heading into town.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.