main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor quickly jammed the main thusters to the side, dodging the heavy fire that had over come his one man fighter.
    "Darn!" Kondor screamd, reaching down for the main control switch placing the plane into stealth. "Lets see if you ca handle tis figt under cover."

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci used the force to sence Kondor´s fighter, he then flow over him, opening the cockpit and jumping down on Kondors fighter using his lightsabre to cut thruw the engines.

a telepath message to Kondor.

"lets see how good you are at the skill with the sabre.. without your puny master".

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila watched Ragnok being knocked into the tree and having the wind knocked out of him. Charging at the beast, Veila swung her lightsaber, slicing one of the creature's arms, blood was at the end of the arm, smoke came from the creature's body, a scream of pain was given from it. Growling and screaming, it charged at Veila. Flipping over it, she swung her lightsaber and its head fell to the ground, rolling down the hill. Closing her lightsaber, Veila ran over to Ragnok. Sitting him up against a broken log, having his head lay there after she had taken her cloak and placed it there for him to lay on,Veila left for a moment.

Gathering branches and some herbs, Veila lit a fire with her lightsaber and she looked at Ragnok to see if there were any injuries. Seeing some of his armor puncturing his skin from being knocked into the tree, she moved the armor that was puncturing his skin away from him and cocked the blood with her lightsaber. Using the herbs she gathered, she made a mixture and rubbed in on the wound. Wrapping the wound up, Veila had then sat next to him, watching over him until he would become conscious again.

4. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnoks head tilted down, he looked up as he awoke, he moved his hand over his wounded side. "Aw..." He remembered what happened, he laid there up against the log, looking at Veila through his helmet. "What now?"

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Lets see if it is true, can a man fly?"
    Kondor replied as he pressed the ejection seat button and the main seat blasted out of the cockpit, flining Deci off the plane, throwing his Lghtsaber to the ground.
    Though Deci fell he landed into a field, and was not hurt.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OC: 2 1/2 weeks left before the new thread opens, please make sure that your invitations have been turned in to me, or else you are not able to join. So get me back those invitations...

7. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci used force pull to pull his lightsabre to him, while he looks around trying to find Kondor.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "We wait until you are more healed and better than you are now," Veila replied as she added more wood to the fire and noticed that he had awaken.

It had been many hours until he was conscious, but Veila stood her gaurd and stayed up all that time and didn't get tired.

"Tomorrow at dawn we keep moving," Veila said as she was sitting across from him focusing on the fire instead of him.

9. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    Xanias walked to the back of Raiden's ship where Azcewl was. She knelt on the ground and looked at him quietly.

10. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    "Veila." Ragnok said as he looked at her through his helmet. "I'll stay up tonight, you need to get some rest." he added.

11. DaughterChristmas

DaughterChristmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2002
    ooc- please ignore that last post...to whom it may concern

ic-

Xanias caught the bag and looked at Raiden. "What stuff?" She paused a moment, "nevermind" then walked out of the room and to the back of the ship, putting the things she had with her into the bag. She walked back out of the back wearing a rough, tan-colored outfit that she had slipped on over her own clothes.

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Don?t you have anything better to wear?? said Raiden as he walk with Xanias out of the ship.

13. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "Nope."

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I am going to cut back the time on this thread to about another week...I need to post my newer one, plus my other works acrossed the JC's many boards, so you can consider in about another week or 1 week and a half, this board will be closed. Allow me to finish off Stridarious...

IC: As Stridarious rounded to turn back and fire another shot, a enormous wave of energy struck his ship, spiltting it down the center. Pieces of him went everywhere.
    Behind the gun, that fired the shot, Lord Athrenino.

15. Radical-Edward

Radical-Edward Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2002
    The Red Dragons stormed almost all of the planets in the galaxy, taking them all by force. Vicious sent a message to Brins.

transmission:

Brins, this is Vicious of the Red Dragons. I am sending this message to you to propose a peace treaty, form an alliance with your and my forces. I already control half the galaxy at least and you control the rest. I believe if we become allies, then we can rule the universe without spilling either of our sides blood.

This is Vicious.......Out

End of Transmission

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brins was on the bridge when the message came through. "Get a line out to them." He said to his comm officer. "We are recording....now, sir."

Brins then sent his message.

Yes, that may be a wise enough platform. Designate a meeting place where you and I can sign the treaty and unite the galaxy.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Visha had nodded to Ragnok's statement. Laying down by the log, Visha had shut her eyes with the fire glowing on her face, keeping her warm. The night was long and nothing had happened during the night, nothing that Visha had known of. Before sunrise, Visha was up and packing, getting ready to move on. Seeing Ragnok sleeping, she moved over by him to check his bandages and wound. Tapping him on the shoulder she woke up.

"Time to move on," she said as she stood up full height and started heading off again.

Having her coat on for the morning was cool, she had her comlink on and followed the map.

18. Radical-Edward

Radical-Edward Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2002
    transmission to Brins:

We shall meet on Falleen. Bring yourself in a small one seater spacefighter, nothing else. I will arrive in my own fighter.

Vicious......Out

End of transmission

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Ragnok awoke and nodded, he was ready, at first he was stiff, but after getting up he was fine, he had to take it easy for alway, close behind Veila he followed.

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila and Ragnok had headed deeper into the forest. Leading the way, they were getting closer to where Athrenino's droids were. As they did, Veila sensed more darkness creeping, more than one it was, like a group or something. Veila stood caution as they were about a mile or two away from the sight.

"You sense something?" Veila called back to Ragnok for she kept feeling it in her gut that somethings were around, but she couldn't tell what though.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino stormed into the main senate building, his short brown cape flowed with the air. He stood in the center as all the on lookers tried to move away in horror.
    "It seems as though this meeting as been cancelled..."
    and with that he took out his hands and using the force built a huge ball ofenergy, throwiung in the senators way.
    The giant ball of energy exploded, leaving nothing behind, except for the unscorthed Athrenino, who still stood in the center of the rubble, laughing.

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    He stood next to Veila and lowered his voice. "They have been following us since I was wounded. No doubt they smell my wound and blood." He knew about them all along.

"You should go on ahead, They know that I'm wounded." he paused and looked forward into the darkness. "Whatever you feel or sence don't turn back to help me. Go now!" He looked at her and waited for her to head off.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Athrenino then walked over to the transmitter. He need a ship and fast. He was required elsewhere...

24. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brins gave his captain a command and went to the hangar. He hopped into his own Dodan, the newly developed V Dodan, and left the hangar. He set the coordinates for Falleen and was soon in hyperspace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.