main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Well, BSSL, I also have a very reliable source who told me otherwise, and also instructed me to post what I did. If you really don't believe me, then you can either ask ______ for yourself, or read Stridarious' last post.

2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Xanias sighed and clipped her second lightsaber onto her belt. She sent a transmission back to Kyle.

If you truely need to speak with me so badly meet me here.
    She sent him coordinates for a certain [undisclosed] moon and started gathering a few things.

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle punched in the coordinates into his ship, and he was off. About an hour later he arrived at the moon and set the ship down, there he waited for Xanias.

4. Padmes-Panties

Padmes-Panties Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2002
    Zorro didnt get a holomesage back from Stridarious so he decided to fly to the other side of the moon he was on. Zorro's ship, a firespray with special modifications to suit himself better. His infared cameras picked up a human lifeform and he started decending towards it.
    Zorro got out of his ship and walked towards the person. "Hello, who are you?"

Tag:Jedi_Daniel, Adalade

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    About two hours later Xanias landed her ship on the moon, also. She got out of her ship and looked around. Most of it was a flat land. She saw two ships not too far off, so she got on a speeder and went over to where they were. "Who else could this be?"

6. Padmes-Panties

Nov 29, 2002
    Zorro saw a speeder coming over to the two. He pulled out his pistols and got into a defensive position. "You expecting company?"

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle walked to his cousin.

8. Padmes-Panties

Nov 29, 2002
    Deciding that the person was not a hostile, Zorro holstered his weapons and walked over to the new lady. The man had refused to answer Zorros questions and was getting on his nerves. "Hello, may I ask, who you are?"

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Sorry if I was rude... but it?s not like you were invited here.? Kyle said towards the unknown stranger.

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias looked at the man standing by Kyle. "My name is Xanias," she told the man. "And who are you?" she asked as she got off her speeder.

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle was annoyed by this stranger named Zorro. ?I wanted to talk to you Xanias, alone. A matter of slight importance.?

12. Padmes_Booty

Padmes_Booty Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2002
    ooc: How did you know my name?

ic: "Should I leave?" Zorro asked the girl. "Your friend seems very.....annoyed."

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias nodded. "I'd advise that you do leave." She walked over to Kyle.

14. Padmes_Booty

Nov 30, 2002
    Zorro nodded, and walked away. He got to his ship and took his helmet off. "I will remember this." he said to himself. The Swordfish, his ship, entered hyperspace and arrived at Coruscant within a few minutes. He landed his ship and walked inside a rich looking building. Two heavely armed guards stopped Zorro at the door. A man in a red cloak came to the doorway and greeted Zorro.
    "Hello Zorro, long time no see." he motioned to the guards to let him through.
    "Yes, it has been a while, hasn't it Monestario?"
    "Come in, come in. We have important business to discuss. It's about your brother."
    "What about Fade?"
    "Well, there was a mole in his cindicate, and he was killed."
    "Who killed him?"
    "A man who has been killed already named Cornelious Coleman."
    "Who is in control of the cindicate now?"
    "I am, and I was just about to send you a transmission asking if you would like to take your brothers place."
    "Be in control of over a thousand men?"
    "yes"
    "Let me think about this.....YES!
    "great! Lets get you set up, and ill introduce you to your high ranking men. You are going to have to choose your second in command."
    OK

15. Padmes_Booty

Nov 30, 2002
    ooc: I have decided to change my layers name. My character will now be named Vicious.

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?It?s been awhile.? Kyle said to his cousin Xanias, ?Ever since that incident. But I still can?t believe you?re a Sith... after all we were taught. But now?s not the time to dwell on the past, something very important is coming up. Why did you want us to meet here anyway, it seems a little bit, remote.?

17. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "I didn't feel like being distracted by any other persons, though that man almost ruined my mood." Xanias looked at her speeder, then back at Kyle. "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?I uh....? Kyle was slightly slow in talking at the moment. ?What can I say, I missed you. But that isn?t exactly why I?m here. Evil is rising, surely you can sense it, and your on the side of it. Do you know anything about what I'm talking about??

19. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias stared at Kyle for a moment, then answered, "A bit."

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Oh?? Kyle said, slightly suspicious. ?And what would that ?bit? be??

21. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Something...which is none of your buisness."

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle leaned forward, now with an extremely serious look upon his face.

?It?s nothing but my business! I became a Jedi, you became a Sith, our differences are our weaknesses. Though you know I?m not a true Jedi..... not anymore. Listen, you know as I do, the Sith are dangerous, weak... they rise, and they fall, all the time. If you know something, please tell me.?

23. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias smiled and shook her head. "No."

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
  25. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias stared at Kyle again, then gave him an irritated look. "Shut up." She walked over to her speeder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.