main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle?s jaw dropped, he sighed... then went after Xanias.

?Wait!? he shouted. ?Why are you always like this? You always were, even when we were just kids. Listen... ever since your uncle died, and our grand father... I?ve been alone, and after what happened at the Jedi Academy... I have no where to go... I?m.... its just... forget it!?

Kyle then began to walk away, fast like, trying to conceal his tears.

2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "You have no where to go?" Xanias asked in a voice dripping with fake pity. "Aww. That's too bad. Here, let me help." She took out a projectile rifle(what Zam Wessel had) and shot three times at Kyle's back.

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle was not thinking, nor was he focused, the pain of the past was to much. And, each shot fired from his cousin, hit it?s mark. Kyle flinched, and fell to the ground, blood pouring from his back.

?Xanias?? Kyle said, with some blood coming from his mouth. ?What?.... After all we went through together.... all the memories... you.......?

Kyle coughed violently, extending his arm out towards Xanias.

?You................ .. .. .. . . . . . . . . Your father would be ashamed... our father.?

Kyle screamed in slight pain, not taking his eyes off of his Cousin, a person he held very close his entire life.

4. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias looked down at Kyle then put her weapon away and walked over to him. She levitated him into his own ship, then went back out and got onto her speeder.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle felt himself fade............ He didn?t care about life anymore. And what his own cousin did to him, was to much... and he passed away...

REVENGE!

What? W-who are you?

REVENGE...

Where am I? What happened?

Life, is not to be contained, there is a time, when one person screams into the oblivion that is, the force. And every once in a while, that prayer is heard.

I don?t understand.

You are not to, not yet... evil is brewing, and you will have revenge!

What? I don?t want revenge! I don?t even know how and why I?m here! Answer me! How did I get here!?

You died, like every living thing before you, but your death shall not be in vain, you shall rise again.

What?

You will understand in time... as will all, there is more to life than the force, and things so powerful, they are yet to be foreseen...

6. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias went back to her ship and gathered an amount of things from it before getting back onto her speeder and heading back to Kyle's ship.

When she got there, she put her speeder on the ship and set the things she had gathered on the floor beside the 'bed' where Kyle's body lay. Xanias strapped herself in the pilot's seat and set coordinates for an area around Coruscaunt.

7. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci ran back to his room wisseling joyfully and singing a bit.
    As he walked by a member of the counsill. the member said"
    "I hear that you are to go to your first mission yes?"
    "Yes master, I am. oh, I have loonged for this"
    Deci smiled
    "Why you see joy in this? its an event that has accured for a bad reason, and you se joy in this?"

"I thought we where to concentrate on the good things in life master, you want me to go to the dark side?"

"No, I wish not, but be aware of what you concentrate your joy on."
    The mamber nodded and walked away.

Foolish counsill member, clouded by the ignorance and dull dusty ways of using the force.
    The force was an ally, a tool, not a thing to use when you feel sad.
    Deci was angry, both at himselfe for getting this angry, and at the counsill member who destroyed his happy mood.

He whent back to his room and packed.
    Then he jumped in a fighter and flew away into space.

Several hours later

Kanadan

Deci landen in the main capital and looked around.
    He then sent a message to his master.

Holo tranmission to Jedi Master Kondor

"Master Kondor, i have arrived to Kanadan, any hints where I may look first?"

8. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Raven spent the next three days think about wether he wanted to join the socity or not. The man was coming tonight and Raven wnated to have his mind made up. He started to meditate on the offer.

9. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    The Holo-net flickered and the shape of Kondors appentice appeared.
    "Ah...Deci, I see that you have arrived, No, I do not have any hints, but...I am sure with you just being there the Bounty Hunter behind this evil deed will come forth and reveal himself."
    "I sure do hope so Master, as it is I am getting bad vibs just from being here." Deci replied.
    "So am I, but remember, we must keep our minds clear if we are to find this mysterious assasin." Kondor replied.
    Deci, nodded then bowed as the Holo-Net flickered back off.

10. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Coruscant

Yom's personal messenger droid was given its 'message' and sent to its destination...

The droid dodged traffic, flitting through the shimmering towers of Coruscant to a distant tower...

It slowly approached the windows of the tower, going to the appointed one...

A few minutes later, a small thermal detonator entered the room through the window and exploded, right on the bed of the Senator from Malastare...

11. Padmes_Bootie

Padmes_Bootie Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2002
    Monestario showed Vicious into what would be his throne room. 5 men were already waiting for him to arrive.
    "You may choose one of these five men to be your right hand man." Vicious sized them up. One of the five was much bigger than the others.
    "Who is the best fighter?" Vicious asked Monestario.
    "That one. His name is Spiegel, Spike Spiegel."
    "I'll take him. He reminds me of someone I once knew."Vicious walked over to a rack of Kitanas'. He pulled one out and walked over to Spike. "Can you use one of these?"
    "Yes." Spike said.
    "Would you like to dual?" Vicious asked Spike.
    "um.........Sure.." Vicious handed him the sword and went to get himself another.
    "First to draw blood from the torso.
    "Ready........FIGHT!" Monestario yelled.
    "You forgot, your sword cant pernatrate my armor." Vicious yelled.
    "crap."

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Two Hours Later:

Lord Stridarious stood on the factory balcony watching the city lights flicker on and off. It had been two hours since the last known information from his bounty hunter, Yomn Carr. He became very nervous, and uptight, he was worried...if this plan might not work, Lord Stridarious would have to abandon any hope of the Sith growing in stength. And allow the Jedi to regain their stay as the protectors of Courscant.
    He slowly backed away from the structure, and walked towards his ship.
    He knew that Yomn Carr was the best bounty hunter he had seen so far, and that he had hit his target, announced or not. He would no longer need to worry, this he knew was the uprising of the Sith and the begining once more for their reign.

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Okay, Shadoloo. I just talked to Stridarious myself and he wants me to continue from where I left off. So, for everyone to know. I have Kuat, Wayland, and Malastare at the moment. As well as a number of wild space and unknown region locations.

IC: Brins was on Kuat. They had destroyed the Nemesis, an ISD II that had been infected with a virus to make its occupants Zombies. Can't have a rouge zombie clone of himself running around the galaxy. But Brins had harnessed the virus and now had an ultimate weapon to use on the galaxy.

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Courscant, no longer exsists, but this new planet inhabited by many became the new Courscant for the Senate and Jedi Order. After many years, and the destruction of the empire, the planet which used to be un-inabited, became a life filled city. Much like that of Courscant. So no more confustion.

Two Hours Later:

Jedi Master Kondor sat in the medatation room, his eyes closed and senses blocked by the on coming vision. Jedi Master Terriphin sat beside him, he also seemed to have the same vision.
    "Pain, Death, I fear that the senator from Malastare Ugofan is dead, and the senate, now in uproar is falling apart, I fear the Jedi are no longer required, and our time here is up."
    "What do you sugguest master?" Kondor asked. "are you suggesting a relocation for the Jedi Order?"
    Terriphin looked about the room, and kneeled in closer to Kondor.
    "I do not know what to say at this moment, but I sense the darkside is nearer then we can admit."
    Terriphin closed his eyes once more, and shook his head in disbelief.
    "We should wait until the senate votes, if our enemies see that we are retreating they will see our true weakness, we will be best off for the moment staying put here on Courscant." terriphin replied as he stood and walked towards the door leading into the hallway.
    "I have to agree Master..." Kondor replied as he went back into his meditations.

15. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Stridarious's Lair

"The Senator is dead. You have my account number for the payment."

Yom turned to walk away and return to Korriban, but making sure that Stridarious didn't have another job for him before he left.

TAG: Stridarious (if you have another job for me)

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Stridarious looked towards Yomn Carr, who stood nearby.
    "I do, I need you to take out a needle in my spine. He has been bothering me since the day of the Sith's return. His name, Jedi Master Terriphin."
    Lord Stridarious grinned then turned away.
    "I know you will not disappoint me...."

17. Padmes_Bootie

Dec 1, 2002
    Vicious sliced at Spike with his sword. Spike knocked it away. He took another swing and drew blood from Spikes arm. Spike held his arm and then went for Vicious' legs. He crouched and sliced but Vicious turned on is jet pack and flew up to the ceiling. Spike moved his hand and Vicious fell to the ground. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Spike is a Sith Lord." Monestario yelled.
    "It seems like this battle can not be won." Vicious said to Spike. They both sheathed their swords and put them back on the rack.
    "Any new bounties?" Vicious asked Monestario.
    "I'll check." he answered.

ooc:I dont really understand he point of this game. Is there going to be a battle, or something? Because it seems as though everyone is doing their own things.

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle?s ship:
    Kyle?s body lay there, near the back of his ship which was now being piloted by his once loved cousin. Though his cousin did have the common courtesy to put a blanket over his lifeless shell... or was it?

There was some slight turbulence, Xanias wasn?t exactly a good pilot. Then, and with out her knowing, Kyle?s body rose, the blanket still upon his face... he slowly stood up, the blanket fell to beside his feet. Kyle looked different... his eye?s were pure white, his pupils were no where to be seen.

He slowly, and almost limply, lurked up behind Xanias, she was not able to sense him... he was dead, he wasn't him asnd some way of the force prevented her from sensing him, he was evil, different. Before he got right up behind her, he picked up a small metal wire... then, he inched himself right behind her, and, without warning, pulled the wire behind her neck, and pulled it extremely tight.

The ship nose-dived, but Kyle pulled the metal wire ever so tighter around his cousins neck, not allowing there to be an inch of escape, no room to grab the wire.... no room to breath.

Tag: Adelaide [face_devil]

19. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci whent downtown and let the force guide him into a small diner.
    There he ordered some food. and sat down at a table.
    He looked out the window, why did the force lead me here?

Suddenly he felt a swift disturbance in the force and he throwed himselfe at the floor as a massive amount of blastershots eliminated the food and the table he was sitting at.

Deci got on his feet and ran out of the diner, he saw a black robe dressed person run down the street.

Deci started to run after him thruw the crowded streets.

He jumped up on a roof as the person ran behind a corner.

Deci jumped down infront of the black robed person, egniting his lightsabre.

"Who are you and why do you try to kill me?!"

"Me? no no no , you got all this wrong pall, I aint shotin at no one" .

Meci kicked the person in the side.

"ugngh.. okay.. okay .. I´l tell you.. my name is Drethan, I was hierd by an assasin named.."

Blam!

Drethans head exploded.

Deci looked around him but couldnt see anything.
    He could just feel this.. unexplaineble.. dark feeling.

Deci walked back to the ship.

A hollotranmission to Jedi Master Kondor

Master, there is something very strange going on here.
    Some one tried to murder me.
    His name was Drethan, a funny looking guy.
    You couldnt see his face even though it was in the middle of the day, it was shrouded in shadows.
    And when he tried to tell me who he was working for, his head got blown of.
    And then I got this... dark feeling. there is something very.. very.. very strange going on here.

20. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Hey can someone post something to try to get me into this. I have no idea where to start or go. :)
    Thanks people. :)

21. Padmes_Bootie

Dec 1, 2002
    ooc:I guess you could be in my cindicate, or somefink like that. You'd be second in command. Whatcha say?

22. Padmes_Bootie

Dec 1, 2002
    Monestario came racing in. "Sir, new bounty for 2,000,000 credits. His name is Treshan Gleeze. He has a tattoo of a dragon. All the bounty hunters in the galaxy are going to be waiting for him at a cantina on this planet!"
    "Get me the 30 best fighters and marksmen. I'm going to get this guy."
    Vicious put his helmet back on, and picked up all of his weapons. 30 men were waiting for him by the door. All wearing black trenchcoats, and carrying heavy weapons. "Lets move out!" Vicious said and he waked out of the front doors followed by Spike, followed by 30 men. They reached a cantina called the little circut. They entered and sat down at the bar, taking up all the seats. The entire room was packed with men. Probably bounty hunters. A small skinny man walked through the doors and sat down in the one open seat left. Right between Vicious and Spike. Vicious turned his healmet and noticed a small dragon on his arm. Spike and Vicious exchanged glances and then popped up grabbing him. The extra 30 men all pulled out their weapons and pointed at everyone in the room, so they wouldn't move. Vicious and Spike pulled Treshan out of the cantina and stuck a needle into his arm. He fell limp. "That was too easy." Vicious said. They took the bounty to the Bebop, Vicious's ship, (changed the name) and flew him to the local law-enforcement building. Counting his money, Vicious walked into his building and to his throne. Vicious gave it to Monestario and told him to put it in a safe place. "This one will be in the news."

23. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Her head soon turned a sickly color, but then also changed form. The one being choked was not Xanias at all. It was, in a way, a decoy. Xanias had never really liked her cousin as much despite what he thought and she hadn't wanted to meet him nor did she trust him, so she hired someone else to go meet him and gave them instructions to keep Kyle away from her.

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Kyle, or what was Kyle, pulled the wire even tighter, then said, a cold and scratchy voice:

?Tell your Sith friends the thirteenth sign has arisen... and a new evil has come!?

Kyle pushed Xanias?s imposter head first into the counsel, blood coming from her forhead. He then said, ?Tell that evil thing... I am coming for her... a new evil has come...?

Kyle?s body fell limp to the ground, and did not move...

25. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    The imposter died and the ship was pilotless. Soon it entered an asteroid feild and was destroyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.