main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Fall Of the Jedi Order 4,000 years After ANH

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Stridarious, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    The Jedi Star Fighter slowly lowered itself to the ground, causing dirt and dust to fly up in all directions.
    Kondor slowly stepped from the ship and walked towards a nearby cave, to over look the surrounding area.
    It seemed mostly deserted, eeirely deserted, except for a few tall buildings, which he guessed to have been abandoned way before their arrival...
    "Lets keep moving..." Kondor replied, as they moved snake like through the canyons wide paths.

2. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    One Hour Later:

They reached an open quarry. There, Kondor looked about, well Terriphin watched the two bright stars set off in the distance.
    Nows my chance...
    Kondor thought. He whipped out his Lightsaber and held it agianst Terriphin's neck.
    "I knew this was why you brought me here!" Teriphin replied.
    Just then Yom Carr apperared.
    "Shoud I finish him, Lord Stridarious?" Yom asked, pulling out his blaster.
    "No, allow this man to die with grace." Stridarious replied, tossing Terriphin a lightsaber.
    "Aren't you the least bit scared, Kondor, I mean...Stridarious..." Terriphin asked, ignitng his weapon.
    "Why should I be? Old man..." Stridarious replied.
    "Because, you're alone, here with me, well this bounty hunter stands still not interfereing...why wouldn't you be afraid?" Terriphin asked.
    "enough sweet talk, old man, time for you to die." Stridarious replied, igniting both of his lightsabers, and charging.
    Terriphin ducked and rolled from under Lord Stridarious's feet. Well Yom Carr, watched and waited to be called upon.
    "I can not believe I did not suspect it sooner..." Terriphin replied. "Your evil plains went well to get you what you wanted."
    "This is but the begnning..." Stridarious replied, swinging his saber at his side.
    "Oh...and what is the other half?" Terriphin asked.
    Stridarious did not reply, he force jumped and landed behind him taking a side swing, which Terriphin blocked, then moved forward and pushed Stridarious's Lightsbaer away.
    "impressive old man..." Stridarious began, "but soon you will die..."
    Terriphin turned and charged, then threw his blade.
    Stridarious blocked and it fell to the floor.
    "Not very smart..." Stridarious said as he reached down to pick it up.
    "Maybe you weren't all that dangerous as I had thought."
    Terriphin got down on his knees, and closed his eyes.
    "What is this?" Stridarious asked, as he walked closer. "Are you willing to die?" Terriphin said nothing.
    "I take it you are...oh, and one more thing, thanks for the new postion, it will come in handy now..." He readied his Lightsaber, then aimed for his neck, then with a swift movement sliced.
    Yom Carr watched as the head rolled onto the ground and that blank, face that looked back up at him.
    The limp body fell and the Lightsaber to its side.
    "Yom, go find Lord Vespatian. And bring him to Courscant. We have much to plan..."
    Yom nodded and started his way bck to the ship.
    "Oh and Yom! get this mangled mess out of my site..."
    "yes, sir..." Yom replied, as Lord Stridarious walked back towards hs Jedi Starfighter.

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Everyone, I know alot has happened, but let me sum it up for you.
    Jedi Master Kondor is actually Lord Stridarous. He killed Terriphin in a Lightsaber duel, wih Yomin Carr clos by. then Stridarious asked Yomin Carr to go and find Lord Vespatian, and inform him of a meeting that is to take place on Courscant, after Yomin Carr of course cleans up Terriphin's remains. all Well Kondor/Stridarious returns to Courscant.

4. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Xanias was sitting in the cockpit and watching the figure. "Where are we going?" she asked in a disinterested voice.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    The cloaked figure sat in the cockpit, he turned towards Xanias and said:

?Somewhere isolated, it?ll be a little while until we reach it. You never did ask me where my loyalties lay.?

6. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias looked down at cold, white knuckles then looked back at the figure, cracking them. "Do I need to? Or do I want to?"

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?You do not want to hurt me.... I am not a Sith, and I am not Jedi, and there is power beyond your comprehension... I am a Ranger, fighting what I see as evil with a light saber and some force powers, and you... are... not evil in my eyes, but you have been summond, so it is not my place to judge.?

The man took off his hood, revealing his dark brown hair, he had a rugged handsomeness about himself.

8. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias chuckled. "I'm not evil in your eyes?" she asked, pointing toward herself. She shook her head sadly. "I think you're going blind, sir. Now, what is this? I've been summoned by whom?"

9. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Even the blind can see beyond others, and beyond all ends... and through them, do not be so eager to judge others flaws, when your show so brightly.?

10. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias raised an eyebrow. "My only flaw was living with my cousin. Who are you, anyway?"

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?My name is........ Raiden, plain and simple, like I said, I?m a Ranger....?

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Right."

13. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?I?m not suppose to speak with you.... but I must know, why did you hate your cousin so much??

14. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Xanias looked at a place behind Raiden then glanced back at him. "He was annoying, touchy, and weak. And I didn't like him."

15. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Sounds a lot like someone I know right now....? said Raiden suggestively, ?I don?t know what my clients wants with you... But be on guard, I sense something big and you will see something beyond your comprehension... just be careful, I sense something about you that I like, scary I know.?

The ship dropped out of hyper space, in front of them was a large dirty brown planet, which looked pretty uninhabited. ?We are here.? said Raiden. The ship descended into the atmosphere, and landed with a large thud, they had docked in some sort of landing bay built into the rock...

16. Vicious_Padme

Vicious_Padme Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2002
    sorry ill post tommorow. Another name banned!

no time must sleep. I HATE SCHOOL!

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor's starfighter settled onto the Jedi Temples landing platform. The cockpit slowly opened and Kondor decended towards the ground. Earlier he had ripped his cloak to make it seem as though they were ambushedm by the bounty hunter Yom Carr. He started to make his way into the temple to deliver to the Jedi Order, the horrible news, the news that, Master Terriphin, was dead.
    He chuckled sliently to himself.
    Of only they knew...
    Kondor thought, then they could feel the same as he did. Now, the position given to him, supposedly by Master Terriphin would help him in many ways to begin his regin of terror.
    He stepped into the council chamber and fell to the ground.
    "Terriphin's dead!!" Kondor screamed.
    "What?!?!?" Master Yammo asked.
    "We had landed on a planet well beyond that the reach, to what we thought to be safe. But, the bounty Hunter followed and ambushed us...He killed Mastr Terriphin well I searched the surounding area for qa good hiding spot. I onlysaw him last when I held him in my arms and he died..." Kondor replied, trying to cause atleast one tear to cross his serious looking face.
    "I see, well...were there any last requests...as to who is to run the cuncil next?" Yammo asked.
    "Yes, he said a person of a pure heart, who sees the curruption...and acts upon it..." Kondor said.
    "Who might that be?" Yammo asked.
    "He asked for me to lead this council, to a better way..." Kondor said, smirking, knowing full well that they had fallen for his trap.
    "Then so be it..."Yammo replied. "If it is his wishes, then let us not keep you back from completing the tasks at hand...Master Kondor..."
    Kondor grinned breiefly, then turned and walked from the councils sigtht.

18. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Several days later

Deci was bored at this waiting , the Bounty Hunter wasnt even on the planet .. no one that were on the same planet would be away from home this long.

Deci walked back to his ship extremly irritated and angry, his first mission! a total dissaster.

Holo Transmission to Jedi Master Kondor

Master, I have now waited hor for a long period of time, I doubt that the bounty hunter is even on the planet, or inte the system. I grow bored of this and I request to go back to the academy before I shredd this planet into pieces.

The last sentence Deci nearly screamed out.
    He had so high expentations, and ofcourse this mission would go to hell.

19. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Raven and Ocnayson landed on a platform that was on a tall skyscraper. The platform lowered down into the underground world. As they went down a door closed above making it look like a regular city building. When they reached the bottom they had to fly though the underground cave for 50 miles until they reached the city. It was like Corusant except underground and about a hundred times smaller. Raven and Ocnayson landed in a busy port and got out.
    "This city is where the Dark Society lives and works." Ocnayson said as he walked over to the tram. Ocnayson walked in and Raven followed. The tram started up around the city. Ocnayson pointed down to a big dome building and said, "thats where the Socity meets. It can hold about 50,000 members in the meeting area alone." Ocnayson pointed up at the big lights at the top of the cave. "All the lights that you see are powered by the sun. We turn off these big lights that are over the city at night to keep everybody use to the day and night changes that go on outside. So when someone leaves to go into Corusant there won't be any problemes with not knowing when its day and night. There are only 20 enterances into are city and they are all guared day and night. Most of the members don't even live here or work here they just come to keep up on their training and attend the meetings." The tram stopped at a building even bigger than the Society meeting building. "Here we are the training and council center." Ocnayson walked out of the tram and went passed the guards to the elevator. Raven followed him. They went up to the top of the building where the council was. Ocnayson went into introduce Raven the told Raven to come in. There was ten people on the council all voted for by the Society. Oacnayson sat down in the center making the eleventh person. There was 3 humans, Ocnayson, and the rest were creatures from all over.
    "So this is the one you were talking about. Do you think he can handel the training?" A man from the corner asked.
    "We'll see, but I can tell you now he wont fail. You see Raven if you fail the test you will die, because we can't let anybody leave without being part of the Society. All the Rouge Sith here wanted to be here bacause they had no where else to go. You are the first Jedi to ever train to be one of us." Ocnayson explained.
    "What is are job?" Raven asked.
    "You wont need to worry about that now. All you need to worry about is passing the traning then passing the test."

20. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: Ancient generators, kept alive by solar panels, began to hum, and ages old machinery began to kick on all over the cryo ship.

Lights began to flicker on and off, as the ancient programming finally, after nearly three thousand years, began to fufill its purpose.

Hard to belive, that all this equipment and machinery, was built to keep one man alive.

And,slowly, ever so slowly, the cold steel cryo-chamber began to drain its life sustaing contents.

And with grinding of gears, and the creaking of antique doors, the cryo chamber began to open, ever so slowly.

Soon, its occupant was deposited on the floor with a loud thump that echoed through the cold, unforgiving corridors of the cryo-ship.

"ARRGHHHHHHHHH!!!" The tall, well mucled man screamed, his face twisted and contorted in agony.

He lay on the frigid steel floor, cluching his stomach, and curled into a fetal positon.

The pain coursed through his veins, and ran through his head, to his legs, and back again.

"Truely, this is what being born feels like,"
    Was the only thought on his immortal mind.

Soon enough however, the pain receded, and the man slowly rose, and, took his first unsure steps on his ancient legs, that due to the passage of time, and unuse, had atrophied.

He descovered, painfully, he was unable to support his weight on his legs, as he was only able to walk a few steps at best before he feel to the floor, landing on, and breaking his arm.

"Dammit!" he cursed, the pain from his arm was intense, and athough strong with the force as he was, he was unable to block it out.

"Good morning sir." A metallic voice from behind him said, startiling him. He reached for his lightsaber, but found it was not there....

He turned his head slowly, looking for the source of the voice, and found nothing more than a medical droid standing there.

He looked the droid over, with puzzlement on his face, and spoke.

"Who are you?" He croaked through his ancient lips.

"I am Gr8u-78gv, a medical droid programmed to watch over you, Lord Protius."

"w-what? Watch over me? Where am I anyway? and what the hell is going on? Where is Athernio?"

"Lord Athenrino is dead sir. He has been dead for thousands of years."

Protius jaw hit the floor.

"Thousands of Years?!!! What is going on here?!!!"

The droid blinked its mechanical eyes, and with total unconcern, it began to explain to Protius what was going on.

"Darth Athenrino placed you in cryo-statis three-thousand years ago. For what purpose, he did not say. He programmed me, and assinged me to watch over you, and maintain the cryo-ship. He placed you in the tank, and programmed the ship to go into deep space, to arrive at a predetermined point. The ship then went into deep-statis, and shut down. The only thing left on was Myself, and I maintained the ship, and you. and now after three-thousand years, the ship has come back online, and here you are."

Protius could do little more than stare at the Droid in disbeleif. Everyone he knew was dead. For all he knew, the entire galaxy had been destroyed.

The droid again spoke to Protius.

"Sir, lets attend to your arm and your atrophied mucles first. I will then answer the many questions you must have. The computer is updating its files, and soon we will have all the current information we need."

Protius slowly nodded, and the Droid helped him to his feet. As he slowly walked to Medical with the assistance of the Droid, there was only one thought on his mind.

"Athenrino, Why did you do this to me.....?"

21. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Veila had been told by Lord Stridarious to go the the planet of Korribon and immediately headed off to get a ship. Veila had hopped in an old imperial ship and headed off.

"Now to find Athrenino's arms," Veila said as she was heading towards an asteroid field now.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kondor stood,watching the hol-projector flicker.
    "Deci...you are to remain there, use the force, trust your feelings, he is there...you are to find him and bring him before the council. Which, I have to admit is under my control, Master Terriphin died...the bounty hunter attackd us, and headed in your direction. I fear the worst is upon us, my young pad-a-wan learner...and if we o not do something quickly, a war I sense may be nearer then the council has admited..."
    Kondor shook the idea out of his head and continued.
    "You must retrieve this bounty Hunter, or else more Jedi will fall I fear."
    Then Kondor swictched off the holo-projector and walked to the main council chambers, where the council members were already debating their next move.

23. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Shadoloo's ship dropped out of hyperspace over an inconspicuous, middle-of-the-road, Mid-Rim world. The planet was very cosmopolitain, with no particular dominant species. That allowed the Chiss to blend into the crowds.

After gathering provisions from the local retailers, and information about the current events from a news kiosk, he walked further into the town. He came out of a crowded tapcaf, and walked down an alley for no particular reason. He accidentally bumped into a decrepid looking human, who quickly sprang up and confronted him.

"Whadderer think ya doin'? Habbnt yur friggin queen or whatever ye got teached you to respec' yarr humnans? Naww, yeu aliens alwayses be a'getten in mai way. I'll learn 'ye some manners!" The human tried to lunge at the Force-trained Chiss, who easily sidestepped the man.

"Ohh, yer gud, alien. But not gud enough!" the human drew a metallic cylinder from beneath his rags, and then ran at the Chiss. A lightsaber blade emerged from the metal cylinder. The blade swung around at Shadoloo, who drew his own blade and deflected the decrepid's strike with minimal exertion and motion.

The human laughed, "I knew there was more to you than meets the eye. You are no doubt a Sith, or you would not be carrying the weapon of a Force-user. Due to your outlaw status, I am afraid that I will have to take you into custody." The human's tattered rags fell away, revealing a tall and well built holowat Jedi. The alien pulled himself up to full height, and stared down Shadoloo.

This one will do well. Take him, and bring his body to me, but leave the creature intact

A strange voice whispered into Shadoloo's mind. The Jedi ordered the Chiss to drop his blade, but Shadoloo was distracted by the voice.

"I warned you, Sith. You could have done this the easy way." The Jedi said. He jumped at Shadoloo again, this time with more control.

"I am no Sith. I would advise you to end this foolish course of action before you are injured again." Shadoloo's pleas fell upon deaf ears. The holowat swung its blade repeatedly, attempting to disarm and maim the Chiss.

Seeing the feutility of compromise, the Chiss stood up to the Jedi, stroke for stroke, parrying each swing or jab as it came. The holowat's anger grew, as did his clumsyness. An overextension of the holowat's arm during a sweep gave sufficient opening for Shadoloo to slice his opponent's hip. The sweep was easily blocked then, and was rebutted with a strike to the holowat's arm and shoulder. Instead of taking the kill, something compelled Shadoloo to spare the pitiful creature. The Chiss took the Jedi's lightsaber, then lifted the creature over his shoulder. The holowat was then carried back to Shadoloo's ship, and put in a stasis chaimber.

"Foolish Jedi. You would have made a decent sparring partner, had you not been so corrupted by your prejudice and hasty judgements of your opponent. Consider yourself lucky." Shadoloo closed the tube in which the holowat was laying, then activated the device to preserve the Jedi's body in near-perfect stasis.

24. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC: Protius stared out the porthole to a worthless hunk of rock floating in space. There was nothing there. Nothing. No atmosphere, no technology, no life. And in that planet Protius saw a little of himself.

Barren, and without purpose.

The droid, (that Protius had nicknamed Doc,) Had healed his arm, and thanks to the medical equipment, his mucles were as strong as they had been before he had been ungloriously stuffed into the freezer by Athenrino.

Not that it mattered really, he had nowhere to go, and currently, nothing to do. Doc and Protius had a coverstaion, and Protius inquired if Athenrino had left any kind of message, or any orders.

Doc told through the ships database and found nothing.

No Orders, no messages no nothing.

"nice of Athenrino to stuff me in the frezeer and not even bother to tell me why."
    Protius grumbled to himself.

At least the heaters were working and the ancient rustbucket was starting to get warmer. After three thousand years, it was amazing that anything on the ship still worked at all, and even more incredible, Doc had managed to stay online the whole time, with the exceptions of periodic matence and recharging of course.

"excuse me sir," Doc shouted from the control room.

"what is it Doc?"

"the computer is up, and online."

Protius jumped from his seat and ran to the control room. Doc had uploaded the files from the New Courracant database, and put them into the computer so Protius could find out what had taken place in the past Three Mellinia.

"Alright Doc, lets find out what's going on in the Galaxy, and where we might fit into the scheme of things."

And with that, Protius began to read. He began to read about the events that had taken place, and hopefully,

He might make sense of why he was here in the first place.....

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "No, No, No..." Master Yammo replied staring towards Kondor in disagreement.
    "We are not going to appel before the senate requesting War! That alone now during these aweful times is quite unusal... Wouldn't you agree Master Werspin?"
    Master Wersphin shifted uneasyily, then answered.
    "At this point I do not know what to think or say. I for one am with Kondor, and although you may not feel that war is our only hope, I do, and in fact see it as our only way of settling whatever dispute may have occured over time."
    Kondor nodded, as another Master stood.
    "I agree, though War is not in our character, I am most certian that it is the only way of settling this dispute..."
    "Well, then it is settled, I shall take our plee before the senate tonight, if the Chancellor does not agree, then I feel that we must elect a new Supreme Chancellor to settle this issue, and give the worlds their chance to strike back..." Kondor said as he watched Yammo shift uneasily.
    "Yes, I will help, though I do not agree, but I see that what Kondor puts out is truthful and so, I will stand rightfully at your side, Master Kondor..." Yammo said with great discomfort.
    "I too will be of service, Master Kondor." Jedi Master Falan replied.
    "Good, then let it be known that the council agreed, half and half, that we the council feel that the only action is war..and whom we have decided is behind this chaos..." Kondor replied as he stood and bowed, then left the council chamber, releasing a great sigh of relief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.