main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars THE FALL OF THE SITH... AU RPG

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by mmart23, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmart23

mmart23 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    The Day of Palpatine?s Death and Betrayal
    Jedi Council Command

12:47 MST (Military Standard Time)
    Coruscant

Master Mace Windu, Master Shaak Ti and Padawan Maris Brood scanned through Palpatine?s records looking for all information they could find to document Palpatine?s treachery. As he looked to Shaak Ti and Maris? rapport he began to feel it was time to take on a new padawan learner himself. Nevertheless he pressed on in his research and uncovered that the Separatist leaders would congregate to Mustafar if General Grevious was slain in combat on Utapau. Mace looked to Shaak Ti with a grimace and said, ?I?ll get word of this to Master Yoda, so we can decide together who to send to Mustafar to make the arrests?.

12:59 MST
    Kashyyk

After receiving word about Palpatine?s treachery and about the Separatist leaders meeting up on Mustafar, Master Yoda spreads the word to Quinlan Vos and Luminara Unduli and the Jedi Masters come to him in haste. He persuades them that the Clone Troopers can complete any necessary field tasks on Kashyyk but that the Masters are needed back on Coruscant to ensure order, peace and stability. Within moments the Jedi company parts ways with the Wookiees and the Clone Trooper squadrons and return to Coruscant with great speed. En route home, Quinlan and Luminara shared an intimate talk about their concern for their former apprentices Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee. They both shared about the joy that they took in training their Padawan and that it might to time to take another. That it might help them let go of the attachment of their former padawans. Quinlan reached out for her hand causing her to jerk back for a split second then relax letting him hold her hand. Master Yoda took note of this without their knowledge but did not feel it was the time to preach detachment to them. He was still pondering what he would direct the Council of with respect to young Skywalker.

13:11 MST
    Utapau

With General Grievious dead, Master Obi Wan Kenobi mounted his varactyl Boga and rushed to Commander Cody. The two dispense pleasantries and Cody said, ?I believe you dropped this?, handing Obi Wan his lightsaber. Obi-Wan smirked and said, ?Thanks?. Cody then added, ?You have a message from Master Windu on Coruscant. Would you like me to play it??. Obi Wan looked to Cody with wide eyes. ?Yes please?. As Master Kenobi listened he was greatly troubled by the news but not stunned as he knew that something was not right about Palpatine; the Council was right all along to not trust him and order Anakin to spy on Palpatine. He only hoped Anakin was okay. As he pondered these thoughts he concluded, sure Anakin would be okay. He was gifted far more than any other Jedi. He began to amuse the idea of taking on a new Padawan learner, smiling at the thought. He looked to Cody and said, ?I am heading home to Coruscant. You have served the Republic well Cody. Especially me, it?s been memorable. Now close this conflict out Commander. For the Republic?, he said then made his way to his craft. Once there he boarded it, he realized that there was a second message. He played it. It was from Master Yoda. Kenobi was to travel to Mustafar, await the arrival of Ki Adi Mundi, Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee to arrest the Separatist leaders. ?Looks like these blasted missions never seem to cease?. he mused with a chuckle and his astromech beeped back in reply.

15:46 MST
    Mygeeto

Cerean Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi and Commander Bacara stood at the balcony of the defeated Separatist command center, looking down at the wreckage. The Master Jedi patted Commander Bacara?s shoulder and said, ?Well done Bacara?, a rare smile on the revered Master?s face as he had completed his mission. ?Now let?s check this message from Master Windu?. He took a moment and listened to the message watching the blue hologram of Mace Windu with special interest. His eyes widened upon learning that Palpatine was the Sith Lord cont

2. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    East Gethga ? South Hemisphere City State 401

Just as was anticipated, the Lorria?s Force quake caused slight damage to each of the Super Battle droids and destroyer droids in the front line, causing the shields of the destroyers to fail and the Super Battle droids to stumble and lose some of their center of gravity for but a few precious seconds. It was all the time the Clone Troopers needed to pay back the Jedi for all of the times they acted heroically with the Force to save their lives.

With Lorria on the ground attempting to Force heal her apprentice, she was completely vulnerable. In fact the best she could do was bandage him as the laser blast would leave a permanent scar and was beyond her capabilities. If it was unconsciousness or a concussion, she could provide healing, but laser blasts were injuries the Force could not heal.

Commander Cage, one of Lorria?s most trusted Clone Troopers calls to her on Com Link, ?General Akaron, drop to the ground, so we have a clear wide shot?. He then called out to his troopers who were mounted aboard mobile one-man-walkers armed with heavy laser cannons. He yelled, ?Fire at will!? , committed that no Jedi would die on his watch. Especially not Lorria because he loved her with all his heart, even though he knew it was useless to care for her, that even if she reciprocated the feelings it wouldn't matter as she was a Jedi and it violated the Code.

Tag Lorria and Vice

3. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Jedi Temple, Younglings Training Center
    IC: Anakin Skywalker, Cin Drallig

Anakin grinned at Veu Hanquar his face pensive as he nodded at the youngling's response and patted his shoulder.

"This is the most impressive class of prospective younglings I have seen. Master Drallig has done an amazing job with you all. I see much strength in this class, making this decision a very challenging one", he said as he paced around the group of eager potential apprentices.

"I've made my decision. Yelsh Amisha, I am taking you with me on my mission to Kamino. This mission will be a test of your diplomatic skills, Force skills, lightsaber skills and of your fundamental teachings of the Jedi Code. Should you pass by my assessment, you will become my Padawan", Anakin said frankly.

The other Younglings looked to each other and uttered disbelief to one another, leading Cin Drallig to frown and clear his throat in an "ahem" causing the students to firm up and stop the chatter. She was not the best swordsman, not the greatest warrior, yet was selected very quickly by potentially the greatest of all Jedi.

"You have thirty minutes to pack up, grab all your gear and meet me in docking bay C4. I look forward to this alliance. I foresee you being a faithful, courageous apprentice", he said with a wide grin, proud of his decision, especially knowing that he was helping Yelsh achieve her destiny and boosting her confidence.

"Good day Master Cin Drallig...Younglings", Anakin said with a bow of respect to the Master and a smile and wave to the Younglings eager to head to his starfighter and ready himself for the mission to Kamino. But first he'd quickly say goodbye to Padme.

Tag Yelsh Amisha, Younglings

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia felt a retort develop to Master Anakin's comment, but held it back, knowing it would be out of place for herself. She watched as each of her classmates made their reasonings until they were all done. She figured she wouldn't be chosen by the end of everyone's speech, and when Master Anakin chose Yelsh, Manixia wasn't all too surprised, and she felt that it was right that She was the one to be chosen. Manixia was aware of Yelsh's setbacks, but if Master Anakin chose her, then there must have been a good reason and therefore Manixia stood there, still and silent as her classmates became either distraught or angered or jealous, and watched as they jolted still and silent at Master Drallig's clearing of his throat. Manixia whispered outwards a congratulations to Yelsh, and good luck, as Manixia felt that she would do quite well under the tutelage of Master Anakin. The thing that struck Manixia was odd, was that she hadnt lost hope on the likelihood of becoming a Padawan, and felt the next oppurtunity was just around the corner, a feeling that made a single tear of joy roll down Manixia's face.

Tag ~ mmart

5. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Gorth

The assessment given my Master Skywalker was honest, and Gorth appreciated that. He knew there were many things he needed to work on, and trying to shake perceptions about him based on species was one of them. He knew Master Skywalker was right, be who you are and people will see past your species' stereotype.

He was jogged out of his self reflection when Master Skywalker announced his padawaan. Although at first Gorth was a little jealous, he quickly brought it into check and found that he was actually happy for Yelsh. In he studies he learned that sometimes you need a balance of views and skills to make a truly effective Master and Padawaan relationship. Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker were a prime example of this. Surely Yelsh being under Master Skywalker's tutilage would help her increase in skills where she was lacking. And at the same time, perhaps she would rub off a little on Master Skywalker as well.

Once Anakin said his goodbye to the class, Gorth went over to Yelsh and congratulated her.

"Congratulations," he said with a bow, "you have an extreme privelage ahead of you. And I know you will succeed in anything you do. You're tenacious like that."

He formed the closest thing he could to a smile and patted Yelsh on the shoulder.

Inside, Gorth wondered when he would be chosen, and by who? He started thinking of all the Masters that were now without Padawaans. One stuck out to him: Master Mace Windu. Although probably unlikely, Gorth marveled at even just the prospect. If Yelsh could be chosen by Master Skywalker, then why couldn't Gorth be chosen by Master Windu? Or even Master Kenobi? Gorth wandered the halls of the Temple, making his way to the library. He had a few books that he wanted to read.

tag: any in the temple

6. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Yelsh Amisha

She waited eagerly, here heart pounding. She couldn?t breathe, but then she had to, to stay alive. Then she remembered she must stay to the Code. She wouldn?t get angry, for she loved all her friends. She had a special bond with all of them, and knew she had more chances. Then Anakin opened his mouth to begin.

?This is the most impressive class of prospective younglings I have seen. Master Drallig has done an amazing job with you all. I see much strength in this class, making this decision a very challenging one", Master Skywalker told them as he went around them. She calmly nodded along with the others.

?I've made my decision. Yelsh Amisha, I am taking you with me on my mission to Kamino. This mission will be a test of your diplomatic skills, Force skills, lightsaber skills and of your fundamental teachings of the Jedi Code. Should you pass by my assessment, you will become my Padawan", Anakin said frankly, and she almost started choking. She grinned out and looked at him, but she also felt much anger and envy. Then she glanced back at Manixia and saw her smile, her tears of joy. Yelsh turned away so she wouldn?t start crying.

?You have thirty minutes to pack up, grab all your gear and meet me in docking bay C4. I look forward to this alliance. I foresee you being a faithful, courageous apprentice", Master Skywalker said with a wide grin. Yelsh nodded in shock as she turned to her friends. ?Good day Master Cin Drallig...Younglings", Anakin said with a bow of respect, and left. Yelsh started to cry and tightly held Manixia?s arms. Then Gorth walked over and Yelsh turned her head to him.

"Congratulations," Gorth said with a bow, "you have an extreme privilege ahead of you. And I know you will succeed in anything you do. You're tenacious like that."

?OH THANK YOU GORTH!? she cried out and collapsed in his arms, laughing and cheering. Then she remembered he had not won and said,? Gorth, you are one of the best younglings I could have ever known. Everyone, you are all my best friends. And thank you Master Drallig, for helping me train.?

Yelsh then headed on to her room, trying to grab her bags and pack up all her gear. She couldn?t stand the wait, had to go ahead and get ready. As she paced herself to C4, her heart pounded with anticipation. She knew she would be early, but she could wait.

IC: Lorria Akaron

She realized it was out of her hands to heal of her apprentice. Her heart was pounding as her Com Link buzzed, for she could sense it was Commander Cage. His feelings for her were not allowed, never to be forgiven if she ever agreed to him. The war was almost over, if not already, and she was too tired for feelings. Right now?.

?General Akaron, drop to the ground, so we have a clear wide shot?. He then called out to his troopers who were mounted aboard mobile one-man-walkers armed with heavy laser cannons. He yelled, ?Fire at will!? , committed that no Jedi would die on his watch. Lorria wondered what was to happen now.

7. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Jedi Temple Youngling Training Room
    Master Cin Drallig and the Younglings
    IC: Cin Drallig

Cin Drallig looked to the display of care and appreciation between the Younglings and felt a tinge of sentiment knowing this was a climatic moment for Yelsh and her classmates. With his hands behind his back he watched stoic.

A few moments later Cin Drallig?s expressionless face smiled with great pride as he looks down to Yelsh Amisha his heart swelling with pride. ?Congratulations young one you are taking one step closer to a deeper understanding of the living force?. He watched Yelsh leave to prepare for her voyage with her new master Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.

Master Drallig looked to all of the other Younglings one by one and was silent for close to a minute. He slowly paced in front of them, looking into each of their eyes in a sustained stare, connecting with the souls of Younglings Ithorian Gurag Joraw, Wolfsman Hurath Krazek, Zabrak Bak-Neo, Mon Cal Goron Maali, Rodian Bovo , Yan Altis, Manixia, Gorth, and Veu Hanquar.

"Today any of you could have been selected to be Anakin Skywalker?s apprentice. Yelsh was selected by Anakin because it was the will of the Force. As he knight he has learned through experience to trust in the force and let it guide his decision. My lesson today for each of you is to meditate in the Force, focus and let it lead your choices. Soon each of you will be guided by the Force to a new master. Do any of you have any questions about today's lesson and exercises?"

Tag Younglings

8. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Padme Amidala?s Skyrise Apartment
    IC: Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala Skywalker

?I don?t want to go but I must. I will be back very soon. This will just be a quick diplomatic engagement. I?ll be back just in time for the birth of our baby?, Anakin said as he slowly let go hold of Padme?s hand as he stood in the doorway leading out of the apartment.

?I know. You are only doing your duties. It?s what makes you you?, she said releasing his hand. Anakin walked to the lift tube and waved goodbye to Padme as it launched him down to the level where he craft was parked. He made his way in haste to his aircar, hopped in and raced through traffic to get back to the docks eager to get back to meet up with Yelsh right on time. He didn't want to be late to his first prospective mission. That would not set a good standard.

Docking Area C4

Anakin arrived at the bay two minutes earlier than the meeting time he told Yelsh to meet him there. He was impressed she was already there. ?Hello Yelsh, your punctuality is impressive; it shows your consideration, respect for me and some innate self respect. So far so good?, he said with a grin.

?That one?s yours, this one?s mine?, he said pointed to two starfighters. His of course had R2D2 in the droid slot. R2 beeped to him. Anakin smiled back. ?We?ll be set to go in a few minutes R2. Be patient?. He mused as it was ironic for the brash Jedi Knight to be telling his R2 unit to be calm. He then looked to Yelsh and asked, ?You do know how to pilot one of these don?t you??

Tag Yelsh

9. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Commander Cage and Clone Troopers

Laser fire rains on the mechanical monstrosities as Cage's commandos unleash full firepower on the droids shredding every last on of them due to Lady Knight Lorria's apt decision to cripple their shielding capabilities. In a flurry, Cage placed one hand on a small wall and hopped it, swinging his body athletically over it, rushing to the aide of Lorria with two of his troopers Blaze and Slash. Shielding the Jedi Knight and her Padawan with their three armored bodies he looked down and said, "He'll be alright. It's just a flesh wound. Take this Vice", he said offering the Padawan a painkiller pill from a small medical bottle and water from his canteen to help down it.

Cage then looked to Lorria and asked with concern, "How are you? Are you well enough to storm the factory with us and end this conflict?", he finished staring longing into her eyes, his face and its expressions shielded by his battle helmet. Cage was right about their purpose. In order to end this battle, it was imperative that the Republic rush through the Separatists' force field and deactivate it from within so that the ground and air strikes can disable the fortress' laser cannons, and force it to surrender. Cage awaited an answer from General Akaron.

Tag Lorria and Vice

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia shook her head and left, knowing she had understood what was to be done. She arrived at her quarters, already reviewing what had happened earlier today. She felt that when she had spoken to master Anakin, that she had spoken from her heart, and she did wish to remove as much prejudice from her species as she could, even if it were to be a slight thing, it would still make a difference. As for her parents, despite never having met them in memory, she was sure that she would to make them proud, even if they weren't fully aware of it. Manixia sat comfortably in her bed, her eyes shut, and began to relax her mind, allowing the force to guide her.

Tag ~ mmart

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

Lorria felt the bullets rain down, her back slowly starting to burn from all the heat. Sweat pored down her back as she waited. She felt her apprentice shiver and a small tear rolled down her face. She never wanted to turn out like her masters, never wanted to not be able to care for her apprentice. She noticed Cage come over the wall, Blaze and Slash coming too.

Lorria knew both of them well, had gotten to bond as the Clone Wars advanced. She knew most of the trooper?s names, but some were still a mystery. She noticed how they formed a part circle around her, protecting her from most danger.

"He'll be alright. It's just a flesh wound. Take this Vice", Cage said as he gave her apprentice a painkiller and a canteen of water. Lorria almost pushed his hand away, but then realized it was for her apprentice?s best wishes. She then noticed the concerned look on Cage?s face as he turned to her. Her back still ached from the trouble.

"How are you? Are you well enough to storm the factory with us and end this conflict?" Cage asked her. Lorria realized she must help, had to win this mission. She thought of her apprentice and slowly stood. Her legs ached, and she wobbled slightly, but she stood.

?Commander Cage, I never back down from a challenge. And besides, I must fight!? she told him as she opened her lightsaber. She knew what she had to do, and it was not going to be easy, but she agreed.

?Hello Yelsh, your punctuality is impressive; it shows your consideration, respect for me and some innate self respect. So far so good?, her new master told her as he walked up. She looked at him and grinned back.

?That one?s yours, this one?s mine?, Master Skywalker told her as he said pointed to two starfighters. He looked to Yelsh and asked, ?You do know how to pilot one of these don?t you??

?Uh, I am pretty sure I know the basics, but if we run into trouble I don?t think I can last it?..Master Skywalker,? she told him, confidence in her voice. She was going to be able to do anything she needed to make sure would become a better Jedi.

12. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    IC - Veu Handquar

With a sigh, Veu shook his head and put his mask back down. He returned to his room thinking about what had happened. As he entered the room he through his mask on his bed and sat down on the edge of it. He thought to himself that he may have seemed alittle like he was showing off when he spoke with Master Skywalker. He had focused on his dual saber combat more then anything. He sighed to himself layed down on his bed gazing up at the ceiling.

Tag - Mmart

IC - Vice

Vice stud up and ignited his lightsaber. He turned to look up at his master.
    "I'm with you right to the end Master, so lets get moving" He said with convidence,though he swayed slightly from the blast to his arm

Tag - Mmart, spycoder9

13. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Gorth wandered through the Jedi library for about an hour, he found a topic that peaked his interest: Beginning Vapaad Techniques and Theories, by Mace Windu. Gorth had always been curious about this seventh form of fighting style, and how it differed from Form v that he used. He quickly downloaded the information into his data-pad. After making his way out of the library he went to the cafateria and ate some food. After enjoying his meal, and talking with some friends, Gorth made his way back to his room, anxious to start reading.

Once he made it back to his room, he closed the door and locked it, not wanting to be disturbed for some time.

tag:any

---

OOC: I will be AFK this weekend. See you all on Monday.

14. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Commander Cage and Clone Troopers

?Great answer. That?s what I like to hear. Let?s win this conflict together then. Once this command center is taken, we?ll have control over all of the Separatists? supplies. Can you see it General? We have the chance to land the final blow to end this world?s war?, Commander Cage said with firmness and joy, his face shielded behind his battle helmet. Blaze and Slash stood straight and proud, ready to shred droids as they were inspired by the Commander?s battle cry.

Blaze looked to Vice and said, ?We?re right beside by Vice, all the way?, wanting to encourage the injured Padawan. Cage looked to Lorria, his face shielded by his helmet and said, ?I am by your side to the very end?. He then looked to Blaze and Slash and shouted, ?For the Republic!?, as he began to rush towards the compound blasting at standard droids and some super battle droids as they rushed ahead. They successfully dodged blaster fire, although a blast from a laser cannon came a foot from hitting Cage in the face.

Once at the entrance to the compound Blaze and Cage disabled the defense blasters while Slash set and activated an explosive charge telling the other four to ?Take cover?, as the detonation within seconds blew the front entrance open. Although he knew the Jedi could do it he thought it would save time to use explosives. Moving through the smoke and the debris the Clone Troopers followed the lead of the Jedi eager to end this conflict. Another nine troopers followed closely behind Blaze, Slash, Cage, Lorria and Vice, serving as cover making sure that they are protected from the rear.

Tag Lorria and Vice

OOC: Be creative and have fun taking control of the command center. This should be a Republic victory. I give you free liberties here. All that remains to fight is Super battle droids, standard droids and destroyer droids.

15. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Manixia's quarters

As the youngling slept her body was at complete peace in tune with the force, it giving her the rest that she needed. Her thoughts were able to be clear of all emotion but there were no visions or insights. It was not surprising though as learning to control the force to see the future was a talent that most Jedi's did not pick up until they were experienced Padawan's approaching knighthood. Wondering what their friend Manixia was up to Younglings Wolfman Hurath Krazek and Zabrak Bak-Neo approached her door and knocked on it. Hurath and Bak-Neo were best friends and Hurath took a strong liking to Manixia even though attachment was not the Jedi way.

Tag Manixia

GM Post
    Veu Handquar's quarters

Sensing their friend?s frustrations, Younglings Mon Cal Goron Maali, Ithorian Gurag Joraw and Rodian Bovo went to Veu?s quarters eager to cheer him up. The trio smiled as they knocked on his door looking forward to being with their dear friend who they looked up to and considered the leader of their foursome. They sympathized with his disappointment for not being chosen as Skywalker?s apprentice as they felt Veu was far superior to them in his lightsaber skills and combat skills. The trio of Younglings awaited Veu?s response.

Tag Veu

GM Post
    Gorth?s Quarters

Corellian born Youngling Yan Altis, one of the most exceptional swordsman among the potential Padawan?s knocked on Gorth?s door. The two were not close friends, and in fact, often challenged each other, both highly competitive, yet Yan had a high level of respect for Gorth and sympathized for how the young one felt about his race and its prejudices. He felt that Gorth did great in his tests and he wanted to encourage his rival. And so the Corellian youth knocked on the Trandoshan Youngling?s door eager to converse with the one he admired most, looking to make a good friend and sparring partner.

Tag Gorth

16. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Docking Bay C4
    IC Anakin Skywalker

?What do you mean the basics? By your age you should have at least gone through simulations 11-15 on star fighter piloting and gunnery. These would train you in star fighter combat and evasion. You have completed these simulations haven?t you??, Anakin asked with concern his arms crossed.

The last thing he wanted was for her life to be in jeopardy on a diplomatic mission because she was unable to take evasive action in a space fighter battle and blast fighters off her own tail. He refused to lose another apprentice. He looked to Yelsh with concern, sighed and said, ?I?ll need you to last it Blue. If you need a refresher course we?ll go through the simulations one more time so you can confidently say Master Anakin I can fly this thing?, his eyes tender yet fixed.

Tag Yelsh Amisha

17. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

?Great answer. That?s what I like to hear. Let?s win this conflict together then. Once this command center is taken, we?ll have control over all of the Separatists? supplies. Can you see it General? We have the chance to land the final blow to end this world?s war?, Commander Cage said with firmness and joy, and Lorria nodded. Her heart pounded though, because she could see what would happen if the war ended.

As Blaze and Slash moved to protect Vice, Lorria watched Commander Cage turn to her. ?I am by your side to the very end?., he told her, and she nodded in agreement. She made a quick look at her padawan, and did a mental assesment of herself. With that she heard Commander Cage shout,? For the Republic.? Lorria charged ahead, her lightsaber a blur of circles and spirals.

Lorria noticed a super battle droid shooting away in front of her. She tried to dodge his fist but it twirled to her neck. She raised her blue lightsaber, trying to slice the droid?s blaster arm. Commander Cage leaped ahead of her, destroying the droid before her eyes. They shared a secret thanks and then she went ahead.

As Lorria approached the compound, she noticed the forest of droids thickened. She had to fight extra harder, and she grew more worried. She slowly edged her way to Vice, trying to make sure he was fine. She couldn?t let anything happen to him, that was for sure. Cage suddenly started shouting, ?Take cover?, so Lorria dove out of the way.

The front doors to the compund blasted open. Lorria ran inside, her lightsaber whirling so fast she could barely tell she even had one. Droids were everywhere, but not she had more troopers, more extra help. She had to find the sheild generator, so she turned down a small, dark hallway.

?Blaze, Slash, Vice, and you three clone troopers, stay behind and be our cover,? Lorria told them as her and Commander Cage went ahead with five other droids. Her heart pounded as she looked around, wondering what could be creeping in the dark. As her and Commander Cage approached the door where they hoped lead to the sheild generator, she exchanged a small look with him. He nodded, and they were off.

?What do you mean the basics? By your age you should have at least gone through simulations 11-15 on star fighter piloting and gunnery. These would train you in star fighter combat and evasion. You have completed these simulations haven?t you??, her master asked her and Yelsh bit her lip. She remembered the simulations, but passing them? She didn?t think so.

?I?ll need you to last it Blue. If you need a refresher course we?ll go through the simulations one more time so you can confidently say Master Anakin I can fly this thing?, Anakin told her, and she noted the ?Blue? comment. She had a nickname. She nodded at her master and then she made her way to her ship.

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia woke with a start, having been deeply in her own trance a sudden sound at the door was somewhat startling. Getting up with a short scowl, Manixia opened her door, only to find that Bak-Neo and Hurath standing there. Manixia's scowl turned to a grin and she asked,

"What're you two doing here? I thought Master Drallig had sent us to our quarters to meditate." Manixia wasn't all too disappointed, she enjoyed the company of her freinds, and felt that she didn't feel like meditating anymore, and continued,

"Why don't we go to a training room, you two look as if you need to let out energy." Manixia always felt that her two freinds were more pro-active then them, but she didn't mind, she felt that it suited them and she awaited their response.

Tag ~ mmart

19. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    In his quarters in the Jedi Temple

Gorth was engrossed in the second chapter of Master Windu's writing, when Gorth heard a knock at his door. He lay the data pad on the side of his beg, flinging his feet to the floor. He walked over to the door, not really knowing who to expect. He opened the door and saw Yan Altis standing there.

"Yan, this is unexpected. What brings you here?"

Before the fellow youngling could answer Grosh quickly stepped to the side.

"Where are my manners? Please come in and sit down. I was just doing a bit of reading."

Gorth motioned over to the small chair in the corner.

"Please have a seat."

Gorth sat on his bed, looking at the Corellian.

"You here to challenge me to another duel?" he asked jokingly.

Tag: Yan Altis

20. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Grosh Crander
    Tipoca City, Kamino; 2 standard days after live fire excercises

Grosh sat in the private room he and fellow trainers used for more personal contact with the clones. Grosh wanted to discuss the failures of both teams of squads. Grosh, fully dressed in his beskar'gam, had his helmet on the desk, while he was sitting in the chair behind it. In front of him were about ten chairs, but only four of them were filled at the moment. He had only called the squad leaders in for this meeting.

The clones sat there upright, rigid, and without the slightest hint they were listening to anything Grosh had been saying. He had spent the past hour discussing certain rules of engagement, tactics, and optimizing firepower. Grosh knew they would remember it perfectly. He stood and walked away from his chair, and out from behind the desk.

He looked at the clone farthest from the left, Deuce.

"Deuce, let me ask you something."

"Anything Seargent." Was the curt response.

"Suppose your Jedi General gives you an order that you don't feel comfortable with. What would you do?"

"I would have to obey what the General told me, sir. I'm there to follow his orders."

"Okay then, but let's say that you know the order will get your brothers killed. What then?"

"Sir?"

Grosh could tell it was making the clone uncomfortable, and he liked it. He wanted free thinking troops, not mindless soldiers. If the Republic wanted that, then they could go buy droids.

"An order. That would no doubt get your brothers killed. And not to finish off a target, or stop an advancement of troops, or anything as meaningful as that. Just a suicide mission. What would you do?"

Deuce sat there for a moment.

"I'm not sure. I couldn't very well tell a General no."

"Oh, but you can!" Grosh shot back. "Just because the Jedi are supposed to be these beings with special powers, don't think that they can't make mistakes. If your General is any kind of good commanding officer, he would value the opinion of his men."

Grosh looked at each of the clones.

"Don't ever do something you don't think is right without voicing your opinion. Especially to an officer."

Before the clones could say another word Grosh quickly added, "But there is a fine line between opinion and insubordination. The key is knowing the difference."

He walked back to the desk and sat down.

"I think I've lectured you boys for long enough. Go get some grub."

The clones stood and saluted, Grosh returning it.

He watched as they filed out of the room. Grosh looked down at his gauntlets. He knew that when he took this job he would be here for a while, but now he was starting to get antsy. He wanted to jump into his P-38 and go find a small skirmish where his skills could be used. He looked out the window, and into the never ending rain.

"Shab, I really need to get out of this place." he mumbled to himself.

tag: none

21. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Yan Altis

Yan laughed at first and replied,

?That would be apt for us wouldn?t it?.

He looked around Gorth?s room intrigued by his taste, and then commented,

?You have good style Gorth. Good arrangements for your room and it combat?.

Returning to Gorth?s question, he looked to the Trandoshan Youngling with humble eyes and said,

?No I am not here to challenge you to a duel. I am actually here to suggest that we work together in a peer alliance. I fear our competition has clouded our focus. I wanted to apologize for my part in taunting you and potentially holding you back. I actually can?t relate to any of the other students. They are unrefined, undisciplined, but you, well, more than any other Padawan, deserved to be taken as Master Anakin?s apprentice?,

he concluded with genuine eyes.

Tag Gorth

22. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Hurath, Bak-Neo

Bak-Neo chuckled and was elbowed by Hurath and yelped, ?Hey?.

Hurath looked to Manixia and said, ?Don?t mind horn head over here. He has an idiot streak from time to time?.

Bak-Neo then blurted out with hand motions,

?Master Drallig was giving us the general charge to meditate and connect in with the Force. He wasn?t telling us to do it in our quarters right away?.

Hurath snapped back in defense,

?That?s open to interpretation Bak?.

Bak-Neo then shrugged as he knew Hurath would always come to Manixia?s defense. Hurath was smitten by her.

?Nah, we?re still a little tired from today?s training?, Bak Neo said, then continued,

?Loverboy over here wanted to see if you wanted to walk with us to the cafeteria for some dinner?.

Hurath wanted to punch his friend as he was trying to keep his crush on Manixia a secret. He blushed beneath his fur, feeling shy and awkward.

Tag Manixia

23. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Inside the Command Center

Led by Padawan Vice, Blaze and Slash stealthily moved around the command center with and the other three troopers their blaster rifles at the ready. From the rear close to fifty standard droids, ten Super Battle droids and two Destroyer droids approach the compound as reinforcements, the Separatists last efforts to keep the compound from falling to the Republic. It was up to Vice, Blaze and Slash to hold the rear.

Tag Vice

Commander Cage made a motion to his troopers and they positioned themselves against the wall crouched, their rifles drawn to fire. Cage set a charge on the door and moved back in a rush. Suddenly the door blew open and blaster fire came from the room towards Lorria, Cage and the troopers. Cage opened fire on the seemingly countless battle droids that came through.

?This has got to be the way to the shield generator. Why else would the droid concentration be so high??, Cage asked over his shoulder to Lorria who was back to back with him. He grimaced as he noted two of his troopers take blasts from Super Battle Droids coming through, then fall limp to the ground. They were gone, he fretted while still pouring blaster fire on the droids. With a war cry he opened fire in a fury as he pressed through, eager to claim the command center. His troopers followed his example blazing forward through the smoke and blaster fire.

Tag Lorria

24. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Inside Docking Bay C4

Anakin ran Yelsh through a thirty minute crash course in piloting. He looked to her with a firm expression and asked,

?So that?s it. Piloting one-o-one. Got it Blue? Do you have any questions or are you ready to go??,

he asked with a gentle voice, noting that being stern or impatient would not suit her situational learning. He wanted to apply his compassionate, sometimes maverick style as opposed to Obi-Wan's matter of fact training. He respected Obi-Wan, loved him as an older brother, and appreciated his teachings, but was his own person, partially molded by Obi-Wan, partially by the other Masters, and partially by his experiences. And so, his teachings were rather unique for a Jedi.

He knew Yelsh would need sensitivity and encouragement as she was new to Jedi missions. In anticipation of her inexperience he made sure to program her green and yellow R2 unit , R2C7 to override the starfighter's gunnery and piloting controls so that no matter what she would be okay.

Tag Yelsh

25. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia grinned cutely, she had guessed some time ago that Hurath had had a crush on her, but she played along with his secret.

"Sure I'll go, but Bak has to take a girl too, after all, it wouldn't be fair if Hurath was the only embarassed one, right Hurath?" Manixia was naturally mischievious, despite her attempts not to be, and she usually found herself doing so when it felt best. She knew Bak would probably shut up if he had to take a girl to, something Manixia was hopoing for, as she wasn't impressed with his immature behaviour.

Tag ~ mmart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.