main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Fallen Jedi Chronicles ROTS/ANH Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cakret, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cakret

Cakret Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    The Fallen Jedi Chronicles ROTS/ANH Part 2

I Awoke from the Dream,. It was a cool night on Dantooine. My Small house, was quite cozy, I lived in a small village on the outer reach of the planet. I lived next to my Real good Twi?Lek Friend Conno. After the Empire took over, him and I moved out to This planet, Fearing our past, abilities might cause imperials to come after us.
    Conno was another Expelled Jedi, him 2 years before me, and was a Jedi Knight. I on the other hand had been a Promising young Jedi Padawan, I had sensed I was close to the Trails, if I hadn?t been expelled. We had been in hiding threw out the Clone wars, I was expelled about a year before hand.
    The Dream still fresh in my mind puzzled me. What did this mean. Its times like this I wish I could still ask Yoda, what it could mean. I sat on my small bed, lights off still. I stood up, I was quite warm, in my Green fur. My Braded Dark green hair, was damp, as my fur was too. I had been sweating, I looked over on my table. My Saber there, sitting next to a training remote, I had practiced only that aspect of the force since my expel. If Storm troopers come looking for me, I am going to need to have some defense and I had always liked that weapon better then the traditional blaster.
    The times I practice was the only time I really gave into the feel of the force. I hadn?t Practice any other abilities not even Levitation. I had only concentrate when I was deflecting, I had become very good at it, I had my droid upgraded for faster motion and fire rates. I hadn?t had Dreams like this lately. I had a Dream before the extermination of the Jedi, I had a dream of Epic Fights between a few figured I only recognized 2 figured in the dreams and that was Master Yoda and a Master Obi wan Kenobi. The other 2 They where fighting where Shrouded by the Dark side. I couldn?t see there faces in the dream. I Felt something big was going to happen, I could feel it.
    The Feeling was strong, I felt I should practice a little more deeply into the force, maybe try some old abilities I would start with levitating. I Stared at the Saber, extended my hand towards it. Closed my eyes, and began to concentrate, on the weapon, I felt something, but the hilt didn?t move. I concentrated harder, the hilt didn?t move. The hilt began to shake, on the table.
    It was only a Few years, you have to be kidding me I can?t even grab the hilt. It frustrated me a bit.
    I Concentrated , again on the hilt, and it flew toward me. It ignited coming toward me, the Training Droid Flew up, fast, I grabbed the blade, and it began firing, rapidly at me, I blocked the bolts, easily. Every five seconds the droid would pause for a second or so. It Fired about 13 a interval.
    When I practiced was one of the only times I still feel the force flowing threw me and having its influence on me. It was a good feeling. Conno practiced, his abilities more then I did. He Meditates, still, and still ahs a strong connection to the force, he didn?t see fit to give up his abilities when he left the order. He is still pledged to its teachings. If anyone could help me take up my abilities again it would be him.
    It was almost Morning I might as well stay up and practice. I didn?t miss any bolts, none at all, I had also upgraded the damage the bolts do, it would give me a nice burn, if I got hit, witch makes me wanting not to mess up more.
    There was once a JedI Temple on this Planet, I heard rumors of the Ruins still around. I figured if there was anywhere that had s a good place to train and take up my old skills, it would be at this temple. I decided, I Would try to find the old temple and Go there and full out train there. I sensed something dark going to happen very soon.

part 1: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20259600&start=20261907

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Looks interesting :)

Please note, though, that separate chapters in the same story can be continued on the same thread; they don't require new threads to be posted.

3. Cakret

Cakret Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    ooops my bad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.