main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fallen(Megatronus)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Megatronus Prime, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Megatronus Prime

Megatronus Prime Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2013
    Well hello you guys. As you can see my name is Megatronus Prime and I just made an account here. I first came to this site because of the excellent and well written TCW episode reviews and then went on to lurk the forums for a few weeks. The people seemed intelligent and nice so I decided to join. Hopefully we can debate over continuity till we're blue in the face!

2. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Welcome, I am SkywalkerSquadron, a pleasure to meet you!

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Megatronus Prime: Welcome aboard. We are glad to have you cease leering in our windows and actually involving yourself. I can assume you already are quite familiar with LACWAC, here. If you happen to think that you may require recommendations for sections of the boards, ask and ye shall recieve. Get involved, have a good time, and if you require any assistance, this thread is the place to voice it.

Megatronus Prime likes this.
  4. Megatronus Prime

Megatronus Prime Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2013
    Just out of curiosity what is the LACWAC thing? Is it a social group or something?

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome to the greatest show on Earth!

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Live Action Clone Wars and Classics.

It's our teelvision forums, named for the long proposed live action series, the Clone Wars cartoons, as well as discussing the wondrous, unparalleled greatness that was Ewoks & Droids. And any other SW television you can think of...