main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Fallen (Post ROTJ)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ShadowofJedis, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowofJedis

ShadowofJedis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    This story will take place right after Return of the Jedi. I'm not taking any EU novels in consideration of the story, and will be written taking only the movies into consideration. Any constructive critism and feedback is appreciated.

Prologue

Within the wicket weaved encampment of the furry natives of Endor, a celebration boomed. It encompassed the entire village, Rebel Alliance pilots, soldiers, crewmen, and diplomats, all gathered in alliance with the small natives, enjoying the tremendous celebration that was the death of the Emperor. The Menacing figure that had had a stranglehold on the galaxy for such a long time was no more, destroyed within the very menacing contraption that was supposed to to let the being claim ultimate victory. As the Celebration took place, away from the crowd, the lone Jedi Knight stood over a funeral pyre. A body, clad in a black mechanical life support suit, was placed within the center of the burning pyre. The body's cremation that of a jedi's death. For this sith apprentice redeemed himself to his son, the dark man he was, was no more. Luke turned away from the pyre, collected steps taking him to a wooden railing, palms resting upon it as he stared out to the woods of the Forest Moon. Within the woods, His two mentors stood, within the force. Between the two, Luke's father, a vision of the man he redeemed himself to be. All three smiled upon Luke proudly over his accomplishment, and all Luke could do is smile back upon them.
    "What are you looking at?" A voice behind him querried. The voice filled with a serene tranquility, yet underneath it a strong will that could only be achieved from years of political rallys.
    "Our father...he wanted you to know, that there was still good in him all along."
    "Vader said that!?"
    "No....Anakin Skywalker did."
    There was a sense of peace at that moment as both Skywalkers stood there, side by side. A moment of triumpt for the galaxy, though the tribulations were not over, both of them knew it. For Luke, he needed to follow in the footsteps of the Jedi, and find himself a padawan to teach the ways of the Jedi, and for Leia, she needed to help the remains of the Republic to regain it's power.

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    :) That's happy :) I'm glad that you're not using hte EU or anything when you write this...nice to see that not everyone uses it...glad I'm not the only one

Hmmm....it'll be interesting to see where this is headed.

And you know something? I'm really glad that I got to see Luke tell Leia that their father had been redeemed

3. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Awwww... Such a wonderful job. Truly, deeply, wonderful. :p

But seriously, I loved it!

4. ShadowofJedis

ShadowofJedis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    Hey guys, thankyou for the feedback, and sorry the prologue was so short, I wanted to get it out of the way first. Heres the first chapter, enjoy.

Chapter 1
    "Hard to believe it's all over..." The smuggler turned general said as his cool eyes peered through the transparisteel viewport of the cruiser. Beyond the viewport, a graveyard of ships sat. Floating within the endless vastness of space, a hulking mass of Imperial ships floated before a small fragment of what once was a massive battle station. The technological terror that was the deathstar was no more, it's remains either vaporized of combined with the debree of imperial cruisers that met they're fates during that final battle.
    "It's not over Han, they're not defeated yet, but we have made a major impact. We have word that Naboo, Bespin, Kasshyyyk, and Tatooine have all pushed away any Imperial resistance on their planets, and a resistance has formed on Coruscant. But we're still outnumbered, we still have alot of work to do." Leia said bleakly, to the surprise of Han.
    "The Emperor's dead, it won't take long untill everything else crumbles."
    "I hope your right, I just have a bad feeling that this is still going to be an uphill battle."
    Two hands found themselves on the shoulders of Leia, Han turning her to look into his eyes, his voice sincere and reasuring. "We've gotten this far, the end isn't far, I know it. Trust me Leia."
    Leia's eyes glimmered with tears, tears shed from a mixture of emotions: Happiness, sorrow, fear, love, and hope. Her feet leaning upward onto her toes, and her arms swinging around Han's neck as she embraced him, red lips meeting his.

Isolated, within his quarters in the rebel cruiser, Luke sat in a meditative trance. His legs were crossed and "tied" as he sat on a throwpillow on the floor of his quarters. His mind was clear, eyelids closed, and ears listening inward on the voice of the force within him. Slowly Luke's crystal blue eyes opened, looking up within the darkness of the room to see a familiar figure, casted in a glow of blue.
    "Ben..."
    "Luke. You've done well, I'm so very proud of you, and I know your uncle and aunt would have been proud of you to. But there is still so much work to do. You need to find yourself an apprentice. You need to rekindle the spark of the jedi."
    "I know, but where do I find an apprentice?"
    "When you listen to the force, you will feel others strong with it around you. Trust your feelings, and the y will guide you down your path. Luke...you must pass on the knowledge of the jedi, if all the knowledge is destroyed, then the emperor has won, even in death. You must train an apprentice, and carry on the order of the Jedi."
    Luke did not speak back, but meditated on those words. His eyes closing slowly as he shut himself out of the world around him. Allowing himself to focus on the force, allowing the force to guide him to his destination.

"Chewie! Calm down, the Falcons in one piece...mostly. It just has a few scratches."
    Lando tried to bargain with the angry Wookiee as they stood ontop of the Customized Corellian Freighter, infamously known as the Millenium Falcon. Chewbacca let out a various ammount of growls and groans, which to an untrained ear, sounded like primitive growls, but in reality, was the complex language of the Wookiees.
    "Well what did you want me to do, fly lower!? We were in a shaft, with TIE fighters behind us, I don't think the corellian engineers had that scenerio in mind when they decided to build it."
    The two bickered back and forth as they tried to repair the falcon. A drydock would have been much more suitable of a place to do such repairs, but the Hanger bay of the rebel cruiser would suffice from the jury rigs.
    Chewbacca let off another chain of growls toward's Lando as he took a torch to the metal plating of the ship, overlaying another layer of metal to patch up a nasty blaster hole.
    "...Blame the gunners about that, not me! I was too busy trying to avoid the piping layouts inside that blasted death star to wor

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    interesting.....I wonder where this will be going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.