main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Family Business (Supernatural/SW X-over with Lumiya, Jaina, Jacen, and more)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Eleventh_Guard, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Full Title: Saving People, Hunting Sith - The Family Business
    Author: Eleventh Guard
    Characters: Alema Rar, Anakin Solo, Dean Winchester, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Lady Lumiya, Luke Skywalker, Tahiri Veila, Tenel Ka Djo, various others, a few minor-character OCs
    Summary: Two Jedi Knights, trained in the Unknown Regions, return to the known galaxy during the Yuuzhan Vong war.
    Note: Will contain ISRR at some point (Dean Winchester/Alema Rar). Primary pairings will be canon pairings (J/TK, A/T) and later, Dean/Jaina. The first chapter takes place technically within the Saga era, but all subsequent chapters are post-RotJ.

He felt it while he was walking through the marketplace, after sunset, about thirty minutes before the second sun had completely set over the rocky mountains in the east. A vague feeling that something wasn?t right, the suggestion of a presence that he had not felt in six years. Too hazy for him to deduce which of the many presences it was, but the fact that he could feel it from the ground while the individual was still high over the skies of the planet Larooine meant that it was probably not another demoted officer seeking the refuge of the distant planet.

The person was too strong in the Force. And that could only mean one thing: the Sith had flushed him out.

He quickened his pace to a brisk walk, not wanting to break into a run and draw suspicion. His mind whirled faster, too; how was he going to explain this to his family? He couldn?t exactly sit his wife down and explain that he felt a stirring of evil in the Force and they had only a few hours to pack as many of their possessions as they could and leave the planet, going to ? somewhere, anywhere. Uproot their sons and take them to a place where nobody knew them to live in the shadows.

[i]My grandfather was a Jedi Knight who died in the Purge. I refused an offer from Emperor Palpatine to become one of his Hands, and he threatened to kill all my officers if I continued to say no. That?s why I faked my death and fled to the Unknown Regions.[/i] No, he?d have to come up with something more plausible than the truth.

He walked through the door of the small brick house, which was squashed between other houses of an identical type; two upstairs bedrooms accessible from a narrow staircase leading up from the living/dining room, and a small kitchen and ?fresher unit behind the living and dining area. There was a much smaller loft bedroom above the master bedroom, which they had turned into a bedroom for their older son now that he was old enough to climb the ladder. ?Mary?? he called out, willing his voice to stay calm.

Mary came out of the kitchen, dressed in a simple white gown that was stained with red jelly candy. She had four-year-old Dean in tow, his face plastered with the same red jelly. ?You?re home early,? she said. ?Did something happen at the factory??

?Not exactly. I just got home quickly. Listen, I don?t want to scare you, but we need to leave. I just received word that there?s an Imperial ship orbiting, and that can?t be a good thing. We should take the kids and get off the planet while we still can.?

?John?? Mary?s gentle voice trailed off, and she shook her head. ?We haven?t done anything wrong. There?s nothing to fear.?

?They?re not here to do anything good,? John argued.

?I don?t know about that. Maybe they?re going to open up an Academy. And when Dean and Samuel are five, they could go to it.?

?No son of mine is ever going to be in the hands of the Empire!?

?We?ll talk about it in a few minutes,? Mary said. ?I?m going to go put Dean to bed and check on Sam.?

John sat down on their two-cushion couch and waited. He looked around the room while he did, trying to decide what they could pack up and what had to stay behind. The furniture was too big to carry, but most of what was in the drawers would fit in their bags. He got up only to grab a glass and a bottle of whiskey, a knockoff of the Corellian whiskey that was too expensive to import all the way to Larooin

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Okay, just found this crossover!!

What a wonderful start. I do hope you're planning on continuing this. :D :D If you are, I'd love to be on a PM list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.