main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Family Man-AU (Anybody can join)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sabrelight, Oct 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    I wrote this little piece about a momemt between Anakin and PAdme with their infant children, something that's never going to happen in the canon. I might or might not incorporate in my fic later on.

If we can't have it in canon at least we can make our own. So here's the place to post your sweet SW family moments.Post any family moment here, this includes characters from OT and after, or it may be a scene from your past or ongoing fic.

*********************************************Anakin sighed contentedly as he patted baby Leia?s back. He had just fed her and now he was waiting for her to burp then he would put her to bed. He looked over at his wife who was breast-feeding his son, Luke. Luke could not have enough of his mother?s milk. He hated the bottle. The twins were now almost four months old. They were at a stage where they were learning new things daily, making their proud parents? giggle with joy.

Padme rocked slowly in the repulsor couch set next to Anakin?s chair in the balcony overlooking the city of Coruscant. She tenderly brushed Luke?s soft blond hair to one side, the action oozing with maternal love, concern, and pride. Luke stopped suckling for a moment to give his mother a lopsided smile. Padme smiled back at him and he resumed his feeding, his pudgy little hand entwined in his mother?s dark tresses.

Leia burped at last taking Anakin?s attention from the mother-son scene before him. He gently cradled his daughter in the crook of his arm. taking a whole half of an hour staring at her angelic face, taking in her soft rosy cheeks, light brown baby curls and three-tiered chin. His children had been born small, but they gained weight fast-with such dedicated parents which child wouldn?t.

Padme had given up her senatorial seat and Anakin had excused himself from missions abroad for some months, attending office or creche duty at the temple three times a week. So both parents had plenty of time to fawn over their children.

The sun was setting in a blaze of orange and silver, its rays glinting off the never ending lines of traffic, as though to call attention to itself. But though this same sunset had once been for them so enchanting and romantic as they sat there on the repulsor couch, snuggled closely against one another, now it did not warrant a single glance from the enraptured parents.

Padme turned to look at Anakin. His head was lowered as he stared at his daughter, for a moment she feared that he might be asleep and might fall, hurting the baby.

?Ani!? His head shot up, a smile on his face. ?She?s asleep,? he whispered

?I thought you were asleep too,? she said in a low voice.

?I was just staring at the most beautiful baby girl in the galaxy he said beaming proudly. It?s such a wonderful moment.? he said ?I wish I could hold it like this forever.?

Padme smiled at him. ?Alas! That is not possible.?

?Yes I know there are many people who don?t realize what they?ve lost until it?s too late and them its time for the kids to leave.? Anakin said, his eyes still glued to the bundle of pink in his arms.

?Yes Anakin! Imagine that we?ll be old someday and our children all grown up.?

Anakin looked at his girl again. ?You won?t grow baby will you and leave your dad and get married or something?? He asked his sleeping daughter. Leia moved in arms and brought her chubby hands around her head.

?I think you should put her to bed, Ani!? Anakin held out the baby so his wife could kiss her goodnight. Then he strode towards the nursery with his precious bundle. Reluctantly he put her down in her crib.

?If you could you would sleep with them,? Padme had joked.

He went back to get Luke!

?Enough Young man!? he announced, ?you have sucked my wife dry. I ought to tape you to a bantha or something?? Shush Padme interrupted, as she tried to suppress the giggles.

?He?s finally asleep.? She said holding him out to her husband. Anakin cradled his son lovingly, kissing him softly on the head as he stood up, very carefully, as though he had some explosive substance in his arms.

2. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    AWWWWWWWW [face_love]

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    That was so sweet sabrelight! Ani the prefect Daddy!!

Am [face_love]

4. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Hey isn't there any one to contribute something, any thing even Luke and Mara will do! (Han and Leia will be welcomed with open arms)

BTW thanks TJG and Ami.

6. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Luke and Mara decided to spruce up their Coruscant apartment. The painter started with the Master bedroom, but he hadn't finished it until late evening. When Luke came home, he didn't realize that the paint was wet and left his hand print on the wall by the fresher.

The next morning when the painter came, Mara asked him "would you come to the bedroom? I want to show you where my husband put his hand last night."

The painter looked at her strangely, "No, thank you ma'am. I always make it a policy to stay out of trouble,"

7. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Here's another one.

Han and Leia have to work out a schedule so that one of them is always around to watch little Anakin. One day she left him a note: ?Han, I have a doctor?s appointment Thursday at 11. The kid is yours,?

The next morning she found this reply from Han: ?I?m so relieved his blue eyes had me wondering for the past couple of years.?

8. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

"I try to stay out of trouble."

That was hilarious! And the Ani/Ami one was really sweet :)

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    THanks D_F. I want others too to contribute.

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    That was such a good fic! I just watched Family Man today, so I am in this family 'mood' right now.

And those jokes were so funny!

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Jedi Girl, now I want you guys to add your jokes or short posties to this.

I got these jokes from 'the readers digest' and adapted them to the SW world.

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    How come my link isn't showing in the above post? Anybody know?

14. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Yay! It worked!

Now for the picture link.[image=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/daniyal96/vwp?.dir=/Family&.src=ph&.dnm=lulicorgi.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/daniyal96/lst%3f%26.dir=/Family%26.src=ph%26.view=t]

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I give up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.