main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD The Fan Art Request Thread - Closed for Maintenance

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    The Fan Art Request Thread will be closed while it under goes restructuring. Thank you for your patience.

A reminder that during this period individual request threads outside of this thread is not allowed and will be locked.

"Open Call" Requests

The Rules:

The new Fan Art Request thread is designed to work in sync with the current "Volunteer" system. This thread is designed to allow more freedom to the folks asking for requests as well as the artists taking on the task. The goal here is to provide an "open" atmosphere for requesters and artists alike to ensure that requests get done promptly and on a higher level.

If You Would Like to Make a Request:

If you are interested in getting a request filled, please fill out the following form and post it within this thread with as much information as possible. The more information you provide, the easier it will be for the artists to render what you have in mind:

Requester's Username:
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other):
    Detailed Description:
    Please provide characters involved, details of said characters, layout/composition, clothes, accessories, the background, text - anything you can think of! The more the better!
    Any other Information:

Any request posted outside of this thread(creating your own thread for a request) will be locked!

Once you have filled out this form, I will update the first page of this thread with your information.

If you Want to Fill a Request:

If you are an artist looking to fill a request, please review the list that will be posted on the first page of this thread and select the request that best serves your interests. After contacting the requester and getting a green light to proceed, send a PM to myself indicating which request you will be filling and I will update the thread accordingly.

The main goal here is to have fun with this! Remember, an artist is not obligated to fill anyone's request. They are doing you a favor. Please be patient! If you already have an artist in mind to fill your request, please hop on over to the "Volunteer" Request Thread for more information.

[b][color=red][u]"Volunteer" Requests[/u][/color][/b]

[b]The Rules:[/b]

The purpose of "Volunteer Requests" is to fill the growing number of requests as prompt and as accurate as possible. Instead of posting your requests as "Open Requests," you will be personally asking the artists. Below is a list of fan artists who have volunteered their time to this project so that requests can be pumped out more smoothly. The list appears as follows:

[blockquote][li][b]Username:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=691689][b]odj_310388[/b][/link]
    [b]Your area of expertise/specialize in:[/b] Digial artwork, graphic design.
    [b]Example of your work:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Art/b10020/17203845/?83]My JC Thread.[/link] [link=http://odj310388.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt Page.[/link]
    [b]A little bit about yourself:[/b] Been working in Photoshop for about 5 years now all self tought, if you need wallpapers, posters or anything like that give me a bell and I'll be happy to help.[/li]

[li][b]Username:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=811545][b]Jedi_Commander_Faofa[/b][/link]
    [b]Your area of expertise/specialize in:[/b]Wallpapers, banners, avatars/icons/sigs, anything with Photoshop. I'm taking drawing classes in college too, so hopefully I will learn how to draw good also.
    [b]Example of your work:[/b] My FanArt Thread. I also have a website, located at http://www.freewebs.com/scokefaofa .
    [b]A little bit about yourself:[/b] Star Wars has been a long-time love of mine. I love Photoshop too (though not as long as SW), and any excuse to use it is appreciated. I like any challenge. Some might take longer, depending on the work. So, these two loves usually make for great artwork.[/

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Current Requests:

3. Requester's Name: LegacyChild1
    Category: Fan Fiction
    Detailed Description:The Legacy Child: Ben Skywalker SocietyThread over in the fanfiction area, is looking for Ben fanart to make the thread more fun and colorful! If anyone has any Ben Skywalker art (doesn't have to be him alone...just as long as he is in it) that they would be willing to let us use, we would greatly appreciate it!
    If you could just PM LegacyChild1 with links to your art that would be great!
    Thanks!

4. [li][b]Requester's Name:[/b]Liam_Taael
    [b]Category:[/b] Fan Fiction/Novel
    [b]Detailed Description:[/b] Main character: 10 years old, male, jedi padawan, based on character Liam from Star Wars episode II (seen only breifly) secondary characters: Male aprox 25 years old rougeish sporty happy, Millitary officer, male 50's, white uniform white hair heroic figure.
    [b]Any other Information:[/b] I am an aspiring novelist who is attempting to utilize "myspace" as a forum for feedback from readers. I am seeking an artist to do sketches of some of the characters/locationis/vehicles in my story since many are completely original. I figure since myspace is such a visual forum that some illustration might help garner intrest. Much more information can be found at my webpage:
    http://www.myspace.com/liamtaael
    or my blog:
    http://blog.myspace.com/liamtaael

[hr]

[li][b]Requester's Username:[/b] Ice_Ghost11
    [b]Category:[/b] Roleplaying
    [b]Detailed Description:[/b] I want a drawing of two Mirialans, they will be sisters and Jedi to boot. The eldest is Mikaeline Sennedi and the youngest is Reaina Sennedi. Here's the info -

Mikaeline:
    Her eyes are bright blue, they stand out in her face. Her hair is short, barely touching her shoulder and is wildly curly. Not tight curls and not consistant curls. If that makes sense, the color is blue-black. Both would have dark blue lips and fingernails, as well as the fruit-wood color skin. As for her clothing... I'm not exactly sure about... So, I'm gonna say, be creative. Something form-fitting for both of them, Mik's focus on dark blues, for Aina focus on dark purples. I do know a couple things, she would wear leather bracers. I'd also like to see tabbards of sorts, but if you can't work that in, don't worry about it. On to tattoos, Mik's tattoos are on her cheeks, the back of her wrists, and around her ankles. The ones on her ankles wouldn't be visible. Nor would the ones on her wrists. Here's a pic of her facial tattoos http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Em4SKI/Mik_Tats.jpg Dark blue in color, for some reason when I put them on in Photoshop they turned out kinda purplish. The other thing for her is the scar across her lips. Also, the skin in that picture is too light, it would need to be a few shades darker in my opinion.

Reaina:
    Her eyes are violet, bright and noticable like Mik's. Her hair is long and wavy, I'd say midway down back, though I think it'd be cool if she had it up in an exotic fashion of sorts. Feel free to be creative there. Her hair is also blue-black, lips and fingernails blue, skin the same fruit-wood color. Her clothing, once again, not much of an idea, form-fitting, or maybe something similar to a Geisha's outfit. Though not so much clothing and definitely not as bright. Focus on purples. Her tattoos... let's see, she has them on her forhead and bridge of her nose, her chin, around her neck and on the back of her wrists. The tats on her wrists once again shouldn't be seen. Hers will be dark purple in color. Here's a pic of the ones on her face, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Em4SKI/Aina_Tats.jpg I was having a hard time getting the ones around her neck to look right, so I haven't added them yet. You can go ahead and do as you wish as far as pattern goes for the neck. Her skin is right on, the tone is perfect in my opinion and it took me forever to get it right.

I sort of had these in mind as portrai

5. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    This is just a general reminder:

Please do not post your artwork or responses to any request in this thread. This thread is meant for informational purposes only. If you have any questions or would like to fill a request, please send HanSolo29 and the requester a PM. Thanks! :)

*NEW*
    Also, to keep the request list down somewhat, I ask that anyone who has successfully gotten their request filled please PM HanSolo29 so we can get the list trimmed.

Thank you!

6. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    COVERS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FICTION ARCHIVE!

Hello, there.

In the process of the recent massive edit Pallas-Athena and Herman did to add in our brand spankin' new time periods, we at the Archive discovered that, contrary to previous belief, we really didn't have covers for all of our fics!:eek:

So far, we've found four that we need to commission covers for. Any and all help would be deeply appreciated.

The four fics are:

The Big Snub, here, by Brendon Wahlberg,

Tank Boma and the Rise of the New Sith, here, by the same author,

Crash Course, here, by Lilith Demodae, and

Haven of Peace, here, by Melyanna.

We really appreciate anyone who can lend us a hand with these. After we get covers up for these, we'll look through the next 200 or so fics. There may be a second call put out for more covers in the future.

Authors, if you've never had a cover put up for your archived fic and you are not in this list, please post here and let us know. Artists, if you think you have time to help us out, please email the editor's list at ffeditors@theforce.net.

Thanks!

7. Senator_Cilghal

Senator_Cilghal Jedi Master star 5

Jul 19, 2003
    Requester's Username:Senator_Cilghal
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other):Children of the Jedi backstory/RPG mission
    Detailed Description: A scene depicting the Children of the Jedi fleeing Belsavis. The scene should depict Jedi kiddos of mixes species (Wookiees, Ithorians, Twi'leks, Bith, humans), ages, and genders scrambling inside an evacuation transport. Meanwhile, Master Plett, a 2.5 meter Ho'Din male Jedi, alongside a Falleen male Senator with a male Chagrian bodyguard, hold off a female human Inquisitor (Ameesa Darys) and her Clone Shadowtrooper troops, while two of the Shadowtroopers drag off two captured human younglings (young Roganda Ismaren and her bro Lagan) in the opposite direction. The setting is a tropical rift valley called Plett's Well in the canyons of icy Belsavis, but *before* the valley is domed over and "agricultural-ized". The year is 18 BBY. If you want, you can also show TIE bombers Eta-5 Actis Interceptors (black, Imperial-piloted) duking it out with Jedi-piloted Y-wings overhead. Plett's compound includes a house, greenhouse-caves, an inner courtyard, a four-story tower, all surrounded by gardens of flowers Hett grew himself
    Any other Information: ask if you need more details

8. SuperLariat

SuperLariat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Requester's Username: SuperLariat
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Other, Pet project
    Detailed Description: Non Star Wars related, I'm looking for some character sketches done up for a few people of my design. Sci-Fi based with a bit of a classic touch I'm looking for something to use as reference material. If interested in helping / credit if any of your work is used upon (hopefully) publication PM or email me.
    Any other Information: Contact info: bushysmalls@yahoo.com; AIM: Dabearsindabowl3

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Wasn't aware of this thread, apologies for making another thread.

Requester's Username: Sinrebirth
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Covers
    Detailed Description: A LotF-style cover with the title 'Terror' on the bottom with a picture of Lumiya used. Either that or guidance on using photoshop to trim down a picture and place it on a background, and I'll do it myself.
    Any other Information: Needed for a fanfic! Thanks for your time!

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Just posting to ensure that the automatic lock doesn't kick back in.

Move along, move along...

11. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Requester's Username:Anyone who is up for the task
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Role playing
    Detailed Description: He is a Kel Dor Jedi male. He has a scar above his left eye. Wearing a trenchcoat with a hood but the hood is down. He has a hidden holster for his lightsaber. He wears simple pants, a little loose so that he can do some dirty work if need-be. He should also be holding a hold-out blaster. He should be standing kind of like an old noir detective.

12. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Requester's Username: SithStarSlayer
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Other
    Detailed Description: I am looking for a couple digital pieces of work. The subject is Darth Zannah and what I'm after is a cowled-head-shot(hood up, eyes fierce). Basically, a combination of the DoE and RoT covers... or another way to say it would be: a Darth Zannah version of Bane on the cover of PoD.

The second image request is for Zannah to be uncovered (no hood) and with cloak open... sitting on Bane's old stool or in a pre-Palpatine chair lol, with the L hand near her saber on her hip, and L boot on the ground. Right boot on the chair rung with R palm up and Freedon's or Bane's Holocron floating above it. An extra kudo for including Nadd's or Bane's blue slightly fuzzy gatekeeper. Zannah has a 'hard edge' with regards to the way she stands, the way she walks, but she has sat in the pilot's seat and leaned back, hunched forward, sat upright... I see it more like a leather upright office chair with elbow rests, so the wrist is close to chin level no matter how she leans, and the gatekeeper is her focus (but not too bright n overbearing), basically so she isn't staring off into space.

Hope that's enough detail.

The fitness-model I have in mind for this project (Bane described Zannah as a being built like a gymnast) to use as a template is Jessica Paxson-Putnam. Zannah has curly blond hair, and there are some images of JPP where she has hers curly as well.

Any other Information: To be featured in a Lit Forum Character Review Thread

13. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    Requester's Username: Cara_Undercover_Jedi
    Category: ???
    Detailed Description: An AU take on Anakin with his kids- Anakin holding a laughing Luke, perhaps three or four years old, above his head. Anakin would be in typical Jedi garb, Luke in maybe a miniature version of his Tatooine outfit. Luke would be facing Anakin, maybe pretending to fly.
    Any other Information: I've had this and a dosen other images in my head forever but can't draw worth beans- and it's driving me crazy!

14. aesium

aesium Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2004
    Requester's Username: aesium
    Category: I'm not sure? Artist's personal preference.
    Detailed Description: Okay, so I'm looking forward to getting my feet tattooed and I'd like for my feet to be done for Star Wars. I have this idea where I'd like to see both Anakin and Luke under a black hood and their black glove being held in front of them with their lightsaber ignited. I want Anakin on my right foot and Luke on my left.

Now, since it's a tattoo I'm okay with a stencil of this but if I had to choose I'd like for Anakin's saber to be blue(obviously) and Luke's to be green from ROTJ. A lot of tattoos today are of this same kind with the face angled down-ward and the hood in some sort of motion due to wind, that's what I'd assume). I'll post a link to a picture of this style of tattoo and hope it gives reference to what I'm looking for.

Any other Information: I'd like for it to be in the traditional looking way as well, i.e. the accompanying photo.
    http://bmezine.com/tattoo/B00216/high/j7dd-matching-friday-the.jpg

So take this style and imply it to Anakin and Luke under black hoods and (if you could see their whole body) having their arm cross their chest with their lightsaber ignited.

Thank you very much!

15. Twilek_Aide

Twilek_Aide Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Changed my mind

16. Mobius6492

Mobius6492 Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2010
    Hi Guys this is my first time here and i don't know if you guys are still taking Fan Art Request. i have been looked every where for some one to do up my two characters

Requester's Username:lavo but any one who does characters is welcome
    Category(Other)
    Detailed Description: one is a Dark Jedi Leia Organa is made up of multiple character References
    Revan, Boushh, and other characters and the second is a Clone Commander i have more details but i would like to send them in a PM if that is ok
    if you are interested just PM me

17. clemulusrex

clemulusrex Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2010
    Requester's Username: clemulusrex
    Category: Tattoo
    Detailed Description: A schematic or top-down rendering of the open access panel to Luke's cyberhand from the scene at the end of Empire where the medical droid is poking at it. I've wanted to get a schematic of it tattooed on my own wrist for a long time now, but finding an appropriate picture (the movie only ever shows it at an angle) or an existing schematic has proven extremely difficult. If there's an artist that thinks they can extrapolate a good image from the movie stills and props, I would greatly appreciate it. I just need the contents of rectangular opening, not the open "doors". Again, a schematic would be preferred since I believe that would be better for tattoo line-work, but a nice, clean rendering would be great, too.

Any other Information:

Here's the movie still a got off of theforce.net:
    http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/dvd/tesb/2-1Bpoke.jpg

This is a photo of the actual prop:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/55199169@N00/983014499/
    It looks a bit worse for wear and seems to be missing the row of LED lights(?) and the actual "tendons", but it may be useful as a reference.

This is a photo of the prop for Luke's blasted-open palm:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7648924@N08/2269418265/in/set-72157603885611547/
    It has a nice close-up of one of the tendon/piston things and one of the LEDs (hmm, perhaps that's why they're missing from the previous prop), so it also may be useful as reference.

Alternately, if anyone simply knows where I can find an already existing schematic or top-down, 90-degree photo, that might be even better.

Thanks in advance!

18. Totaldarkness

Totaldarkness Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2010
    Requester's Username: Totaldarkness
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Roleplaying
    Detailed Description: Looking for pictures of a Rodian Long Rifle. This gun is extended universe descriptions found in the d6 role playing books. Rodian used slug throwers and converted them into blaster guns. Time period would be Old republic (knights of the old republic, or tor), Most any "old" slug thrower type weapon thats been converted would work. I'm looking for 2d pictures, or if you have 3d, that would be awesome.
    Any other Information: Using for Starwars the old republic Role playing games.

19. mrjop2

mrjop2 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 6, 2007
    Requester's Name: mrjop2
    Category: Fan Fiction
    Detailed Description: I am looking for a character portrait of two of my OC characters in my AU Beyond the Saga story. I really would like a picture of these two posing together. She is a Jedi named Jacina Skywalker Mars, daughter of Luke Skywalker. She has a violate lightsaber blade, violate eyes, and hair with a mixture of red and black. He is her husband, Gideon Mars, formerly a con artist turned Jedi Knight so he is kind of scruffy looking. I see him with long black hair. Imagine something like Han Solo with long hair and a lightsaber. Everything else is at the artists discretion.

20. Lizardmonkey

Lizardmonkey Jedi Master star 2

May 21, 2002
    Requester's Username: Lizardmonkey
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Humour; Movie
    Detailed Description: Could someoone produce a caricature or realistic looking piece of art with Elvis Presley in a Stormtrooper costume, done in any pose or style the artist sees fit?

21. herpderpderp

herpderpderp Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2011
    Alright, I'm just going to lay this out there and see what kind of response I get.

I want a fairly high-quality piece of artwork depicting Mister Rogers (Yes, from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood) as a Jedi, somehow teaching younglings on Coruscant. The picture I have in my mind is a background something like this (obviously minus the bombardment):
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100219213514/starwars/images/thumb/4/4f/Coruscant_bombardement.jpg/280px-Coruscant_bombardement.jpg]
    With maybe Mister Rogers sitting in a chair, changing shoes, in front of seven or eight seated younglings. I don't have any artistic talent or I'd post a mockup. The key is that the guy has to look like Mister Rogers, and I really don't know how doable that is. As for the rest of the scene, if you see what I'm going for here, I'd love your inspiration as well.

Anyway, that's it. Can't wait to see if anybody really wants to try this. I really hope somebody does, I want to hang it on my wall. :)

22. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Requester's Username: AricaBolts
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other): Digital Art/Drawing
    Detailed Description: Revan, Batila, Setale basicly anyone related to revan, his masters, his family, his friends, his apprentices that kinda thing, and could you please add the Ebon hawk? really i'm leaving it up to the artist, i'm a huge KOTOR 1 & 2 fan!
    Any other Information: Thank you so much! (
    ps: i'm not really into comic book styles...)

Arica Bolts

God Bless the USA[face_flag] and a galaxy far far away!

23. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Requester's Username:aalagartassle
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other):Fanfic
    Detailed Description: Eight year old female long blonde curly hair,sweaty, athelectic, in a black/grey jumpsuit with grey rucksack on her back ,2 sabers blue and green sentiel hilts or a really long ornate one[ignited or on belt] Sith eyes, running and about to Jump .A moment of concentration. behind in a corroded drab corridor is Laser turrets either side 3 meters high, just sheered off[by lighsabers]
    an airlock or side door 5 meters after her has just been blasted by thermal detonators , [arms legs flying from blast radius?]an arc of electricity from hands maybe?
    Happy with photoshop, charcoal or sketch.

24. obiwanccna

obiwanccna Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2004
    Requester's Username: obiwanccna
    Category(Fan Fic, Roleplaying, Other):
    Detailed Description: Beast (From Disney's Beauty and the Beast) as a Jedi. I need him to wear the same clothes he does in the movie. His lightsabre should be blue.
    Any other Information:

25. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    Requester's Username: TheNewEmpire
    Category: Fan Fic
    Detailed Description: A shirless Mace Windu fighting a ROTS era Anakin Skywalker in the room of a thousand Fountains.
    Mace will have a different lightsaber from the one he used in the movies - I would like it to be Cin Drallig's (Which looks just like Kit Fisto's)which is green.
    If possible, I would like to see blue-painted clonetroopers from the 501st in the background looking on.(Similar to how the stormtroopers looked on as Darth Vader fought Obi-Wan Kenobi on board the Death Star in ANH)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.