main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The Fan Force Live Gig Guide

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by casual-jedi, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    OM-EFFIN-G!!! I think I just about lost control of all me bodily functions guv! KT Tunstall is touring Oz... RIGHT NOW!!! Unfortunately, she ain't playing up Brissie-way... But she is gonna be rockin' the Enmore Theatre, Sydney at 8pm this Wednesday 19th. I cannot convey using words, just how fully THERE I am. Instead, I will simply now make a noise only audible to dogs, and some select Incan shamans...

Anywho... on the off chance that anyone here's as much of a KT freak as I... Tickets are $74.50, and I'll be catching one of the Wednesday morning Boeings to cockroach-land.. and an early Thursday flight back.

WHA-WHA-WHEE-WHA!
    [image=http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/Hambo_photos/katetunstall.jpg]

2. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    Alternatively, Gentle Ben & his Sensitive Side are playing 2 free shows over the easter weekend

THURSDAY NIGHT @ Rics (valley mall)

SUNDAY ARVO @ Powerhouse (from roughly 4pm - you can bring your kids! ...if you got em...)

3. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    That's an awful big effort for Miss Tunstall CJ. HAVE THE BEST TIME!!!! Also shocked you didn't know about it sooner!! ENJOY

4. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    Kate Miller-Heidke Brisbane tour dates are:

2 - 3 May (Friday & Saturday, respectively) @ The Zoo
    4 May (Sunday) @ the Judith Wright Centre

5. HappyBob

HappyBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Modest Mouse are playing March 31 at the Arena. I have only a passing casual interest in the band, but Johnny Marr from the Smiths is a member now and I'm tempted to go just to see one of my all-time favourite guitarists in action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.