The Fandom Menace--New and Improved!

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by DarthKhronic, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKhronic Jedi Padawan

In the wake of a great local Sci-fi convention from Spooky Empire, the Fandom Menace has received a much-needed jolt of life and electricity. We have met some great new members, and we are getting ready for the second half of 2004. Get ready for upcoming details. We have tales to tell about our latest campaigns, upcoming convention trips, and exciting news about our new members! Are you curious yet? Stay tuned. This cliffhanger is worth it!

Chris Pincket
    President
    The Fandom Menace.
  2. AxtonTredway Jedi Knight

star 2
    ...And it's loaded with bacon! :)
  3. Riachia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Pant,Pant....I am waiting with bated breath. :)

Seriously, folks-it's gonna be a blast!
  4. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bacon!!! =P~ I am so there!! :cool: This group is alot of fun, check us out and see for yourself.
  5. Thandol Jedi Padawan

BACON!!!! Especially eating bacon off the floor while drunk! lol

Seriously though, I am a new member and I gotta say that these people are some of the nicest coolest people I have met and I am so happy that theywelcomed me with open arms and hotdogs. Thanks again guys and gals. :)
  6. DarthKhronic Jedi Padawan

Tentative Date for the Next Game!

Looks like it is going to be July 25. Please wait for confirmation, but we are almost sure. The game will mostly likely take place at 2pm.

Watch our excellent gamemaster Sean Sanders spin the saga forward with more twists and turns than you could possibly anticipate. Bothans, Jedi, Wookies, Twileks, Dathomir, and maybe a Sith or two! Keep your eyes on the boards, folks!
  7. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Excuse me Darth Khronic sir but you forgot everyone's favorite Catharian.
  8. DarthKhronic Jedi Padawan

It's fireback time. Every now and then I believe it is wise to "clear the baffles." In other words, if you have questions, comments, cries of shock, outrage, or protest, it is time to get these concerns out into the open. Keep in mind that politeness and decorum are still in order, and I am not calling for a forum of personal attacks. Rather, please announce your concerns, and in the true spirit of leadership, also annnounce your carefully crafted solutions. I assure you that everyone will be answered in turn. First come, first serve. Any takers?
  9. DarthKhronic Jedi Padawan

What? No takers? Am I to deduce that all is happy in the land of the Fandom Menace?
  10. Thandol Jedi Padawan

When's the next meeting? It's been a while and we still have other things to do besides party. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.