main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fandomenace....We have your bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    It was a normal dinner all were enjoying cake until...someone spoke "Theres not enough bacon in this cake." So in reply a pound of bacon for each of the crew came out. Here is a bacon thread for you all to fry.

2. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm,
    I can hear that bacon sizzling right now....

3. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    The Bacon will be with you . . . always.

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Only ONE pound of Bacon! No no no that will never do. This crew thrives on bacon. It is almost as important as sprinkles. You know we can't forget the sprinkles!

5. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    You're right 1 pound is not enough...I can fit a whole pound of bacon in my pants!

-Axe

6. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Thats a pound for each of the crew. If anyone can eat more then a pound of bacon,Then the bacon is realy with you.

7. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Lets see.....Do we need to have a bacon eating contest??? I am sure that the Bacon is with all of us!!!!

8. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Yes, Folks here we go! All the bacon you can eat,of all kinds of bacon:bantha,dewback,gamorrean,and many more. The winner will be in for a surprise.So keep it fring or baking or candied.

9. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I don't know guys, I think Riachia is doubting how much bacon we can all consume. I don't know if there is enough bacon in this sector to have a bacon eating contest. I know I can supply enough sprinkles for a sprinkle contest. ( I have your shipment of jolties, Axe!)

10. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!

As your always prepared Quartermaster, I wanted to assure you that I have several Bacon specific larders on the Pride's Revenge. Of course, I have had to take extra security meassures into consideration due to the amount of Bacon depletion that occurs when the entire crew is together. I had to personally design the Bacon monitoring system, and the Emergency Bacon Broadcasting system is in place and operational. This is of course not to mention the tracking devices that I had to install in Axton's pants in case they tried to migrate along with some of our Bacon supply.

ps - Use the grease, Riachia!

Kieryn Felaris
    Ship's Quartermaster
    Pride's Revenge

11. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Kieryn, as your assistant, I hope you will entrust me with the security codes for the bacon lockup.( rubs paws together greedily)
    You know I have been a faithful assistant to you and can be trusted to fairly distribute the bacon. I can even help with security for the bacon by programming one of the droids to keep everyone out. I am always willing to help out.

12. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Do you realize that mass consumption of bacon is bad for your arteries? :p

Try sprinkles instead. ;)

(You know I have to try to convert folks to the sprinkle side. I think I may have converted one or two of you already. :p )

13. Ruzuk_the_devestator

Ruzuk_the_devestator Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    never!!! bacon is the ultimate in ...uh.. bacon is the ultimate ultimate. i'll never join you. the fandomenace is crazy. bacon rules

14. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Minacia, You don't have to worry about the sprinkle consumption by this crew. We are making plenty of credits for The Sprinkle Empress on The Pride's Revenge. Bacon is always in demand, but Jolties get my engines running. The bacon trade allows me to hide the sprinkle smuggling from the Imperials.

15. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Attention...We have atrader on broad. Bacon rules around here. Sprinkles are good for fun, but bacon is the life force of us all!May the BACON always be with you.

16. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Well, as long as we're making a profit on the sprinkles, everything is peachy. ;)

17. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    What does that say about us if pork by-products comprise our "living force"?! :)

-Axe

18. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Well you know, you are what you eat.

19. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Greetings Beenca....
    As your local lawfully elected representative of the Galactic Republic, I must warn you that there is a new Tax that has been enforced on Sprinkles!!!!!!
    Please see me so that you may remit your taxes to the local Republic Offical, Namely Me. Failure to do so may result in penalties and possibly a trip to Kessel..
    Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
    Lord Senator
    C'Osk Do'Sine

20. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Leave it to a power hungry Senator to try to tax the fun out of sprinkles.* whispers to the senator* I have connections to get you anything you might want or need. I also have the connections to prevent you from getting it. * speaks out loud* I think you need to rethink the sprinkle tax and don't even think of taxing bacon.

21. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Dear Beenca,
    I cannot rethink the taxation of sprinkles, your representative senators on Coruscant have enacted this tax. (whispers to Beenca) And you do not know everything there is to know about me, I have my own connections. (Grins Wickedly at Beenca)(Aloud) As to the taxation of Bacon.....Thank you for the Idea....I may have to bring this issue up the next time that I contact the Chancellor to issue a progress report.

22. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    The following is a galactic wide holotransmission:

Attention All Republic Representatives,

Effective immediately, there will be a Twenty Percent taxation of Bacon and all Bacon products. This has just passed trough the Senate Taxation overlook committee. My thanks to Senator C'Osk Do'Sine of Durakis for forwarding the concerns of Galactic resident Beenca Spunpatch, the Assistant Quartermaster of the Pride's Revenge. Beenca discovered this oversight after the taxation of sprinkles was passed. My thanks once again to Beenca Spunpatch who as a reward will be free of the Bacon Taxation for the following Coruscant year.

Chancellor Palpating
    Galactic Senate
    Coruscant

23. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Attention Fellow Crew Members: I, Beenca Spunpatch DID NOT suggest a tax on bacon! I was attempting to get the Senator from Durakis to see reason about the taxation of sprinkles. He took the opportunity to make me look bad and score points with the Chancellor. If anyone needs a tax free supply of bacon, I will find a way around this bureaucratic snafu. I truly apologize to everyone if my attempt to make things better caused you all difficulty in other areas. *privately to the senator* You have made a miscalculation in underestimating me.

24. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    (Walks up to the Senator and draws out a fat slab of bacon. Slaps Senator with it.)

"I challenge you to a bacon duel. Feel the power of the pork side of the force."

(Winks at a curiously striking brothel employee.) "Going my way?"

25. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Great news[not].Now that it was Beenca's idea for the bacon tax,I say that she should be the one to pay all the bacon tax for the Pride's Revenge. Who's with me? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.